PDA

View Full Version : my response to evo 2.3

lightspeed
04-11-2007, 10:26 AM
So, I never actually read your response on that last thread, because I actually expected you might grow up some and end it. But, apparently that didnt happen, so ill go ahead and respond here. Hopefully it doesnt get deleted before you read it.

Its painfully obvious that you really like to dish it out, but you cant take it.

You can say there are a lot of people on here who dont like me, but thats pretty ironic. I wish I had a dime for everytime someone used the exact word "douchbag" to describe you. But you know what...I wasnt even going to go there because it really shouldnt matter what other people think. You cant please everyone. Most people have a hard time with my sarcasm online, but most people who know me personally know thats its just me. Its a big difference in the way you act all the time.

You just dont like me. So therefore, no matter what I say or do you are going to misinterpret and over-react to it.

You say Im a pussy because I dont say this kinda shit to you in real life? That really shows how delusional you are. I dont say this kinda shit because its silly ONLINE shit...which you are too fucking immature to realize. It doesnt need to be brought into the real world. Perfect examples... I get into it with d993s and mastakilla all the time online...its all just online shit talking. In real life, we dont have any issues and we act like adults. We also dont take it to silly personal levels. But thats because we are adults, and you arent. Maybe one of these days youll figure out the difference.

Look at your posts...they read like posts from a middle-school wannabe thug having a temper tantrum. You have no valid points. All you want to do is make fun that I studder sometimes. You know, Im glad you reminded me about that... I hadnt heard that since elementary school. I guess that shows what your mentality level is at. If a mild studder is the only defect God gives me in this life, Ill gladly take it. Grow up a little. And for somebody with as many physical defects as you have, you really should chill out a little.

There is widely overused, yet extremely poignant expression for this:

PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULD NOT THROW STONES.

So, I guess Im done again. But, we can go around and around. Since you want the last word, ill keep playing. Ive got a lot more relative points to make than you do.

Oh, and I havent been in a physical confrontation since college...well...because I grew up. And Im certainly not going to sit here and ethug with you. No matter how nasty you want to get to me, I still think e-thug'ing is weak BS and Im not going there. But, if you want to come try to slap these words out of my mouth in person, feel free to try. That would be the obvious, mature thing to do. At least it will be self defense at that point.

Otherwise, just try to be an adult for once and ill have my car back soon enough. We can settle it there.

Tracy
04-11-2007, 10:40 AM
No One likes me :) I think it's fun!

On_Her_Face
04-11-2007, 11:47 AM
No One likes me :) I think it's fun!

attention whore :taun:

TIGERJC
04-11-2007, 11:50 AM
/deletion- should I??? I will alteast delete it once 2.3 responds

Tracy
04-11-2007, 11:51 AM

yep and proud of it.

iloveboost
04-11-2007, 12:06 PM
/deletion- should I??? I will alteast delete it once 2.3 responds
Why do you feel the need to flex your mod powers? This is the Kills Forum OT. OT representing 'Off Topic'. Go play mod on another forum.

The Youngn
04-11-2007, 12:12 PM
finally got rid of that "temporary" cell phone pic huh billy:goodjob:

198plus
04-11-2007, 12:48 PM
:goodjob: :goodjob:
So, I never actually read your response on that last thread, because I actually expected you might grow up some and end it. But, apparently that didnt happen, so ill go ahead and respond here. Hopefully it doesnt get deleted before you read it.

Its painfully obvious that you really like to dish it out, but you cant take it.

You can say there are a lot of people on here who dont like me, but thats pretty ironic. I wish I had a dime for everytime someone used the exact word "douchbag" to describe you. But you know what...I wasnt even going to go there because it really shouldnt matter what other people think. You cant please everyone. Most people have a hard time with my sarcasm online, but most people who know me personally know thats its just me. Its a big difference in the way you act all the time.

You just dont like me. So therefore, no matter what I say or do you are going to misinterpret and over-react to it.

You say Im a pussy because I dont say this kinda shit to you in real life? That really shows how delusional you are. I dont say this kinda shit because its silly ONLINE shit...which you are too fucking immature to realize. It doesnt need to be brought into the real world. Perfect examples... I get into it with d993s and mastakilla all the time online...its all just online shit talking. In real life, we dont have any issues and we act like adults. We also dont take it to silly personal levels. But thats because we are adults, and you arent. Maybe one of these days youll figure out the difference.

Look at your posts...they read like posts from a middle-school wannabe thug having a temper tantrum. You have no valid points. All you want to do is make fun that I studder sometimes. You know, Im glad you reminded me about that... I hadnt heard that since elementary school. I guess that shows what your mentality level is at. If a mild studder is the only defect God gives me in this life, Ill gladly take it. Grow up a little. And for somebody with as many physical defects as you have, you really should chill out a little.

There is widely overused, yet extremely poignant expression for this:

PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULD NOT THROW STONES.

So, I guess Im done again. But, we can go around and around. Since you want the last word, ill keep playing. Ive got a lot more relative points to make than you do.

Oh, and I havent been in a physical confrontation since college...well...because I grew up. And Im certainly not going to sit here and ethug with you. No matter how nasty you want to get to me, I still think e-thug'ing is weak BS and Im not going there. But, if you want to come try to slap these words out of my mouth in person, feel free to try. That would be the obvious, mature thing to do. At least it will be self defense at that point.

Otherwise, just try to be an adult for once and ill have my car back soon enough. We can settle it there.

"B"
04-11-2007, 12:48 PM
ibtl

e36brent
04-11-2007, 12:58 PM
:stupid:

UPMotorsport
04-11-2007, 01:06 PM
Why do you feel the need to flex your mod powers? This is the Kills Forum OT. OT representing 'Off Topic'. Go play mod on another forum.

x2

Psycho
04-11-2007, 01:27 PM
x2
Having all my posts deleted or modified by you is getting rather annoying. No body likes a nerd on a power trip.

SL33P3R
04-11-2007, 01:32 PM
Hes just abusin the privledges, he thinks its "cool"

TIGERJC
04-11-2007, 01:39 PM
lol, did I delete it? Power trip is almost over with me :D . I only deleted your (psycho) post in threads that do not need your whoring.

Continue with the ranting :goodjob:, But why don't u make these kind of threads in whorelounge area, you guys would have a bigger audience

Vteckidd
04-11-2007, 01:42 PM
Man, lightspeed an evo , LET THIS SHIT GO. yall dont like each other, so what. no one is asking ya'll to be best friends.

I have had Phil over to the house (hes friends with dan) and hes one of the nicest guys i have ever met. i dont know him that well either, but hes a funny guy, and looks like Mr. Clean, how can you not get along with that?

Lightspeed, i have met MAYBE once. i have seen him a few times but i dont think i ever actually talked to him. But im sure if you talk to him hes not a complete ass.

So, who cares what other people say about you, people say shit about me all the time, i tell them to FUCK OFF. I could care less what people think, im the shit, and i know that, so kiss my arrogant ass :) (sarcasm if you couldnt tell)

Keep it civil, dont force me to get involved.

iloveboost
04-11-2007, 01:44 PM
Since when did you take it upon yourself you mod this forum (directed to TigerJC)? It seems it ran perfectly fine before you started locking threads and editting people's posts.

Mike has always done a perfectly good job at moderating this forum, so let him do his thing.

SL33P3R
04-11-2007, 01:46 PM
Yeah, and changing the password just cause i know it. thats bullshit, but dont worry, ill get the PW again :)

TIGERJC
04-11-2007, 01:47 PM
Since when did you take it upon yourself you mod this forum? It seems it ran perfectly fine before you started locking threads and editting people's posts.
make another thread if you want to discuss it instead of thread jacking. I've only locked 1 thread, are u on the rag?

TIGERJC
04-11-2007, 01:49 PM
Yeah, and changing the password just cause i know it. thats bullshit, but dont worry, ill get the PW again :)
just didn't change b/c of you, ppl made it clear that it needed to be changed. Stop fucking sending me emo pm's

SL33P3R
04-11-2007, 01:50 PM
just didn't change b/c of you, ppl made it clear that it needed to be changed. Stop fucking sending me emo pm's

I sent you a PM apologizing for being immature in the past

Why dont YOU be MATURE and accept someones apology just because i didnt say hi to you at Mainstream

and me being emo? . Im FAAAAAAAr from emo

iloveboost
04-11-2007, 01:51 PM
make another thread if you want to discuss it instead of thread jacking. I've only locked 1 thread, are u on the rag?
No, I just have a problem with this power trip you're on. Threatening to lock threads, etc.

Am I on the rag? Brilliant. Think of that one all by yourself? :rolleyes:

Maniaç
04-11-2007, 01:54 PM
...no comment.

SL33P3R
04-11-2007, 01:54 PM
...no comment.

lets here it:yes:

you think tiger is on a power trip too? lol

TIGERJC
04-11-2007, 01:56 PM
No, I just have a problem with this power trip you're on. Threatening to lock threads, etc.
I will agree with the power trip, working on it. I only locked that one thread b/c shop bashing was going on. To me tyhis thread has nothing to do with anything dealing with the kills forum and threads like this belong in the whores lounge. But I didnt and won't lock it, I will leave it up to mikey

Maniaç
04-11-2007, 01:56 PM
lets here it:yes:

you think tiger is on a power trip too? lol

i didn't leave that comment, for the issue yall have with tiger.. i could careless.
what i was reffering to was lightspeed's post.

SL33P3R
04-11-2007, 01:57 PM
i didn't leave that comment, for the issue yall have with tiger.. i could careless.
what i was reffering to was lightspeed's post.

gotcha:goodjob:

TIGERJC
04-11-2007, 01:58 PM
I sent you a PM apologizing for being immature in the past

Why dont YOU be MATURE and accept someones apology just because i didnt say hi to you at Mainstream

and me being emo? . Im FAAAAAAAr from emo

don't edit that shit out, come and call me a fat fuck to my face since you're so bad.

Understand I just do not like you, so please leave me the fuck alone. U are worse than a sex starved whore

SL33P3R
04-11-2007, 01:59 PM
don't edit that shit out, come and call me a fat fuck to my face since you're so bad.

Understand I just do not like you, so please leave me the fuck alone. U are worse that a sex starved whore

because im sure you've had experience with that before right? :no:

Dude i saw you at the varsity, you saw me and turned your back, dont act bad on your keyboard

lightspeed
04-11-2007, 02:01 PM
Mike, I hear ya... Im really trying to let this go. I thought we were over this, then "Fred" :rolleyes: felt the need to rehash it for more people to see. I would love to end this. Im sick of people telling me "man, phil is really pissed at you" and other BS. I dont have time for that. I also dont need to be ridiculed about some silly personal BS online. Phil doesnt like me, so therefore he totally blows up at me over nothing.

Tiger, there is no reason to lock this thread. There is nothing here against the rules. Im being reasonable. But if someone else had said the insults and threats to me that Phil did, they'd probably be banned. Its amazing you want to go lock my thread then :goodjob:

TIGERJC
04-11-2007, 02:03 PM
because im sure you've had experience with that before right? :no:

Dude i saw you at the varsity, you saw me and turned your back, dont act bad on your keyboard
Don't act bad?? I don't make e-threats like some ppl. I simply do not like you, so why would I even acknowledge your existence

Stop sending me gay shit like this

i was going to shake ur hand and apologize to you tonight but i didnt know if u would try to act like a tough guy and make me look like an idiot. good seein ya. still got beef with me?

Maniaç
04-11-2007, 02:04 PM
tiger, take it easy with your new "powers". don't let it run your online world.

TIGERJC
04-11-2007, 02:06 PM
Mike, I hear ya... Im really trying to let this go. I thought we were over this, then "Fred" :rolleyes: felt the need to rehash it for more people to see. I would love to end this. Im sick of people telling me "man, phil is really pissed at you" and other BS. I dont have time for that. I also dont need to be ridiculed about some silly personal BS online. Phil doesnt like me, so therefore he totally blows up at me over nothing.

Tiger, there is no reason to lock this thread. There is nothing here against the rules. Im being reasonable. But if someone else had said the insults and threats to me that Phil did, they'd probably be banned. Its amazing you want to go lock my thread then :goodjob:
I just think its straight up bitching, and since this is allowed I won't lock any threads like this in the future. Have fun :goodjob:

tiger, take it easy with your new "powers". don't let it run your online world.
Yea I have taken it too far on some things and I will work on it.

Vteckidd
04-11-2007, 02:11 PM

Im asking you BOTH to be the bigger man. Let it go, there is more important things in life that bickering on the internet, not saying hi to each other at the V meet, racing cars, etc.

I mean, we lost someone (VAL) this week, and i just dont think you two arguing is worth any of the bandwidth.

both ya'll E-shake hands and let it go

TIGERJC
04-11-2007, 02:11 PM
I did not lock it

Vteckidd
04-11-2007, 02:13 PM
Taylor an Tiger, same goes for the both of you two. i still own the ban stick :)

TIGERJC
04-11-2007, 02:15 PM
Ban these nuts

kidding
walks out slowly

SL33P3R
04-11-2007, 02:15 PM
Taylor an Tiger, same goes for the both of you two. i still own the ban stick :)

yeah my bad

me and tiger just cant get along, i was gonna apologize in person and it be over with, but he doesnt accept apologies:rolleyes:

MachNU
04-11-2007, 02:28 PM
yeah my bad

me and tiger just cant get along, i was gonna apologize in person and it be over with, but he doesnt accept apologies:rolleyes:

RKHFTW!!!! (Rich Kids Honda For The Win) :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: lol just kidding!!!!!!

Maniaç
04-11-2007, 02:30 PM

Ban stick huh.... someone has to do something really! bad to get Mike to use it. haha!

MachNU
04-11-2007, 02:31 PM
Ban stick huh.... someone has to do something really! bad to get Mike to use it. haha!

LOL wow if you only knew....how good he is with that stick!!!!!

Maniaç
04-11-2007, 02:31 PM

doesn't effect me..... could careless.

TIGERJC
04-11-2007, 02:34 PM
I still can't believe he banned his bf meangreen

MachNU
04-11-2007, 02:36 PM
I could care less who he bans, everyone he has banned hes had good reason on......hes a supermod for a reason! :goodjob:

Maniaç
04-11-2007, 03:08 PM
I could care less who he bans, everyone he has banned hes had good reason on......hes a supermod for a reason! :goodjob:

i know.

Evolunchbox
04-11-2007, 03:33 PM
(In a weak Rodney King voice) Can't we all just get along?

TIGERJC
04-11-2007, 03:37 PM
(In a weak Rodney King voice) Can't we all just get along?
I agree, evo owners should stick together

2.3 Evo 8
04-11-2007, 04:21 PM

God, your so Emo its pathetic. I hope I don't hurt your emotional feminine Emo side too horribly bad when I respond this time. I can dish it out and take it just fine. I just can't stand YOU and have told you numerous times to shut the fuck up "about me" if you know whats best. Is that too hard to understand? KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT ABOUT ME AND DON'T BE STUPID ENOUGH TO COME AROUND ME.

You continue to play these games arguing with people ALWAYS TELLING THEM THEY DON'T MAKE ANY VALID POINTS. TAKE THIS POINT AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR EMO ASS!

You can say there are a lot of people on here who dont like me, but thats pretty ironic.

They don't! Ask around. I won't/refuse to put people on the spot, BUT HOT DAMN I wish they would jump in here and tell you what they tell me. I guess other people choose to stay out of it. Fred Sanford, I don't know who you are, but I love ya man. When he quoted what I said previously and said he wished he could take credit for it. Chris, there are numerous people that probably said the same thing. I only wish they would speak up. If I could only post some of the things I've read others say about you.

I wish I had a dime for everytime someone used the exact word "douchbag" to describe you.

I think your full of shit. I treat everybody with mutual respect and IF YOU KNOW ME, YOU KNOW I WOULD GIVE THE SHIRT OFF MY BACK. YOU DON'T KNOW ME FOOL!
The difference between you and I is, when people meet you I always hear other people say, "you just have to get to know him, once you get to know him you'll understand him". That right there should tell you something. :lmfao: Your fucked up in the head man, seriously. It's just hilarious at how many people say this about you.

but most people who know me personally know thats its just me. Its a big difference in the way you act all the time.

[QUOTE=lightspeed] You say Im a pussy because I dont say this kinda shit to you in real life? That really shows how delusional you are. I dont say this kinda shit because its silly ONLINE shit...which you are too fucking immature to realize.

...its all just online shit talking.

Anybody besides me understand how stupid this comment is? Saying its ok to say "silly online shit" and then saying I'm "too immature" to realize it.

In real life, we dont have any issues and we act like adults. We also dont take it to silly personal levels. But thats because we are adults, and you arent. Maybe one of these days youll figure out the difference.

I got news for you, talking online is REAL LIFE moron and all you do is run your REAL MOUTH. For some reason you separate the two and think its ok to act different.

Look at your posts...they read like posts from a middle-school wannabe thug having a temper tantrum. You have no valid points.

Typical Emo response from you. You make no valid points, you can't challenge my intellect, BLAH BLAH FUCKING BLAH.

All you want to do is make fun that I studder sometimes.

I have made fun of your stu stu studder 1 time online because you took a pop shot at where my wife and I live. I explained myself in my response and took a pop shot back.

Whats a matter Chris? You talk all the shit about dishing it out, but now your crying when I ga ga ga got you back.

I'm not going to lie, I have made fun of your mouth at least a dozen times when you weren't around. I'm not hiding it from you. I don't give two shits if you know I did it or not. I'll do it to your face also.

You know, Im glad you reminded me about that... I hadnt heard that since elementary school.

Last week?

I guess that shows what your mentality level is at.

Says the arrogant Emo guy who talks shit online.

If a mild studder is the only defect God gives me in this life, Ill gladly take it.

Open your fucking eyes, thats not your only defect. YOUR COMPLETELY DEFECTIVE MENTALLY!

Grow up a little.

Take you own advice moron.

And for somebody with as many physical defects as you have, you really should chill out a little.

You were born mentally challenged though. For some reason you took it upon yourself to come on a car forum in your 30's and tell everybody they don't make valid points and can't hold their own against you in an intellectual battle.

All I have to do is highlight this comment, and my point is made!

Oh, and I havent been in a physical confrontation since college

...and she beat you up I bet.

Oh, and I havent been in a physical confrontation since college...well...because I grew up.

Umm, news flash! No you didn't.

But, if you want to come try to slap these words out of my mouth in person, feel free to try. That would be the obvious, mature thing to do.

I would love to slap the Emo out of you. I highly doubt I'll get the chance, but that doesn't hide the fact I would love to do it. I would actually drop down to your level for 2 seconds just to have that "moment". It might take longer than 2 seconds though. I might get carried away and keep going.

Says the little boy who talks shit online and thinks its "silly". :lmfao: Fuck, I love quoting you. I could probably just highlight your quotes and get my "valid points" (as you put it) across.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it! :2up:

WickedIXMR
04-11-2007, 04:32 PM
I see a very long post coming

Tracer
04-11-2007, 04:35 PM
This will never stop....

TIGERJC
04-11-2007, 04:37 PM
This will never stop....
:yes: you're right

GGPIS3
04-11-2007, 04:47 PM
im the shit, and i know that

thats not what that girl said the other night as she stormed out of your room half naked screaming in fear that your crabs are going to haunt her every waking moment.

... and thats why i told you to start cleaning your sheets. some people will never learn. you have sex with mulitple girls... you never clean your sheets... the crabs take over.

crabs = 1
mike = 0

StocknSlow
04-11-2007, 04:48 PM
I could care less what people think, im the shit, and i know that, so kiss my arrogant ass :)

HAHA, it's a bery niiiiice! W. Mike is crazy yo.. mof*ckin krunknation!

YEAH! I heard that chick yell when she left your room.. Something about crabs...

WickedIXMR
04-11-2007, 04:49 PM
HAHA, it's a bery niiiiice! W. Mike is crazy yo.. mof*ckin krunknation!

YEAH! I heard that chick yell when she left your room.. Something about crabs...
wtf:screwy:

Vteckidd
04-11-2007, 04:51 PM
both my roomates are BANNED

Psycho
thats not what that girl said the other night as she stormed out of your room half naked screaming in fear that your crabs are going to haunt her every waking moment.

... and thats why i told you to start cleaning your sheets. some people will never learn. you have sex with mulitple girls... you never clean your sheets... the crabs take over.

crabs = 1
mike = 0
lolz

Vteckidd
an quit making fun of my air mattress

Psycho
04-11-2007, 04:57 PM
you have sex with mulitple girls

:thinking: every time i come over, Mike is crying silently to him-self in his room.

GGPIS3
04-11-2007, 04:59 PM
:thinking: every time i come over, Mike is crying silently to him-self in his room.

thats what crabs do to grown men... it makes them cry.... :yes:

StocknSlow
04-11-2007, 05:02 PM
all this crab talk has got me hungry.. seafood anyone? :D

TIGERJC
04-11-2007, 05:09 PM
thats what crabs do to grown men... it makes them cry.... :yes:
you know a lot about mike's crabs. Have they made there way to you yet Dan? Gay roomies :gay:

Psycho
04-11-2007, 05:11 PM
photographic proof ----v

GGPIS3
04-11-2007, 05:23 PM
off topic FTMFW!!!

"B"
04-11-2007, 05:24 PM
Why the fuck did I just read all this shit. I want the last 10 minutes of my life back.

GGPIS3
04-11-2007, 05:28 PM
Why the fuck did I just read all this shit. I want the last 10 minutes of my life back.

what you trying to say?? you dont like reading about seafood?

WickedIXMR
04-11-2007, 05:29 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (5 members and 0 guests) WickedIXMR (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=11565), 2.3 Evo 8 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=5902), StocknSlow (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=8584), Psycho (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=12901), e36brent (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=14863) :ninja:

Psycho
04-11-2007, 05:33 PM
Currently Homosexual Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (1 member and 0 guests) WickedIXMR

"B"
04-11-2007, 05:48 PM
what you trying to say?? you dont like reading about seafood?

That was the only good part.

Stopsnitchin
04-11-2007, 05:51 PM

Im with you

this thread is typical IA. just a bunch of dicks having a pissing contest.

2.3 Evo 8
04-11-2007, 05:56 PM
Oh, I can't wait for queen emo to come in here and spew his "valid points". :gay: I am bracing myself for the intellectual slaps I am about to receive. :rolleyes:

Evolunchbox
04-11-2007, 06:06 PM
Currently Homosexual Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (1 member and 0 guests) WickedIXMR

:lmfao: Sorry J. that shit was funny!

WickedIXMR
04-11-2007, 06:17 PM
awww man i guess im a homosexual now. Well I have newsflash for you thomas for saying im gay........

http://www.kamikazemicrowave.com/andrew_ftp/pwnd/you%20gonna%20get%20raped.jpg

2.3 Evo 8
04-11-2007, 07:45 PM
The crab picture is fucking hilarious. rep'd ya

Vteckidd
04-11-2007, 07:56 PM
1st rule of pimpin:

DONT BRING THE BITCHES HOmE

2.3 Evo 8
04-11-2007, 08:03 PM
1st rule of pimpin:

DONT BRING THE BITCHES HOmE

No no no, it is in this order:

1. Invest in latex

2. skeet in her eye to mark your territory(who wants a ho with cum in her eye)

3. don't bring a bitch to the castle

4. make hood rats do anal to mouth

shortysm22
04-11-2007, 08:20 PM
so what's going on :)

Vteckidd
04-11-2007, 08:29 PM
this thread has run its course. I LOLed at alot of shit in this thread.

Any attempts to bring this topic back up, or make another thread discussing this topic will result in a 1 week suspension, possibly worse.

/gavel thrown down like judge judy bitches

TIGERJC
04-11-2007, 08:46 PM
I say u two should have a good old fashion knife fight, and tiger gets the loser's car