PDA

View Full Version : Fun Ford Weekend anyone?

AnthonyF
04-11-2007, 08:19 AM
It is friday-sunday 13-15th.

I am probably going to go saturday and only saturday. Anyone else attending? I've never been to one, so hopefully all goes well.

Directions: From Mall Of GA

1.)
-85 North to Commerce/Maysville exit.
-make a left off the exit
-travel about 1-2miles
-there will be a green sign that says "Atlanta Dragway -->"
-cross the tracks
-straight through the 4-way
-commerce will be on your left
-all the way down, make a left behind the line

2.)
-85 North To Commerce (Tanger Outlet Center)
-Make a left off the exit
-turn left in front of Sonic
-make a right, right after the Sonic
-travel about 1 mile and Commerce will be on ur right.

I go route one b/c there is less traffic. either way, just follow all the Fords. lol

RachelsStang
04-11-2007, 10:33 AM
I too have never been, I plan on going on Saturday, hopefully, it will not rain!

AnthonyF
04-11-2007, 10:40 AM
hopefully. there is also another 4.0 guy (i kno there might be more) but he is off of mustangcollective.com that is going.

RachelsStang
04-11-2007, 10:44 AM
I kow alot of people going MPH forums and SVTOA Atl, I have never even been to Commerce, I need directions if anyone knows how to get there..

AnthonyF
04-11-2007, 10:46 AM
commerce is easy as hell, i'll post directions in the first post....

RachelsStang
04-11-2007, 10:52 AM
i may not get up there till around 1 or so, what times is everyone planning on getting in?

thanks for the directions!:goodjob:

MachNU
04-11-2007, 11:16 AM
i now that i have a huge group going on sunday, we are all meeting around 9:30 at exit 120 up 85!

On_Her_Face
04-11-2007, 11:34 AM
...shit i wanted to go to the track this weekend

AnthonyF
04-11-2007, 11:49 AM
billy-imma txt u in a min, my phone is broken. need to talk to you.

AnthonyF
04-11-2007, 12:21 PM
i now that i have a huge group going on sunday, we are all meeting around 9:30 at exit 120 up 85!

id love to, but we're going puppy hunting. :D

saturday, i'll probably get their early to enter in the car show as well. see how well my pos does.

khan351
04-11-2007, 12:53 PM
i'm planning on going saturday with a few people, but there is a 70% chance of rain. i might have to move it around to friday or sunday

AnthonyF
04-11-2007, 02:36 PM
i'm planning on going saturday with a few people, but there is a 70% chance of rain. i might have to move it around to friday or sunday

blast....maybe the weather forcasters are a bunch of idiots and messed up. im prayin.

khan351
04-11-2007, 02:55 PM
same here
i think i'm going on sunday now though

David88vert
04-11-2007, 03:51 PM
I'll probably go Sat afternoon.

RachelsStang
04-11-2007, 04:45 PM
chit..if it rains in there on sunday

Novacaine
04-11-2007, 05:10 PM
Plan on going Sunday because of Peer Pressure hah. Driving my Chevy to a Ford show.... Oh well at least we're going to have some fun.

AnthonyF
04-11-2007, 10:01 PM
^^ no biggie, my dad takes his vipa to it, he did last year. lol. ford guys show up to Dodge events, ya just cant participate. whoopi. lol

1sickGT
04-12-2007, 09:54 AM
ill be up there saturday is anyone meetin up before they go

SL33P3R
04-12-2007, 10:52 AM
same here
i think i'm going on sunday now though

WOOT WOOT

FAHHQUE700
04-12-2007, 11:11 AM
Make sure you guys check out the Kenitic booth

MachNU
04-12-2007, 12:03 PM

shit iwill be looking at any booth that has gears, injectors, and headers!!!!!

03slvrstang
04-12-2007, 01:02 PM
i mostly need a clutch, pulleys, and a plentum

AnthonyF
04-13-2007, 07:58 AM

no thanks. i met the guy. he was kinda a dick. his girl was pretty kool, but he was just like.."i have the best car in the world" attitude. and i do my own work so i do don't need no stinkin kinetic. lol.

AnthonyF
04-13-2007, 07:59 AM
shit iwill be looking at any booth that has gears, injectors, and headers!!!!!

why not try websites....shit Summit has all of those and you can drive down and pick them up on your own.

on 3
04-13-2007, 09:23 AM
anybody going today

onebadbird96
04-13-2007, 12:59 PM
no we are racing here in town tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wanna come along?

on 3
04-13-2007, 01:40 PM
haha

onebadbird96
04-13-2007, 02:15 PM
haha:???: :???: :???:

David88vert
04-13-2007, 06:09 PM

The only thing that you ever run is your mouth, bitch boy.

khan351
04-13-2007, 10:19 PM

SNAKEBITE beat ONEBADBIRD96 by a car length twice from a 40 roll.

onebadbird96
04-14-2007, 02:40 AM
The only thing that you ever run is your mouth, bitch boy.yep your right that wasnt me that raced snakebite tonight it was the other onebadbird96

onebadbird96
04-14-2007, 02:41 AM
hey what time are yall going out there sunday

David88vert
04-14-2007, 06:18 AM
yep your right that wasnt me that raced snakebite tonight it was the other onebadbird96

I'm slower than Snakebite, so are you ready to run for $500?

on 3
04-14-2007, 07:38 AM

can snakebite not drive

onebadbird96
04-14-2007, 10:13 AM
I'm slower than Snakebite, so are you ready to run for $500?
dude if you were slower then you wouldnt want to run for $500 just like i told you ill run you for fun

AnthonyF
04-14-2007, 10:17 AM
no offense man, but this is a Ford section. u wanna say wassup and be nice, aight. but don't come in her being a dick. Be a man, admit when u lost and move on.

David88vert
04-14-2007, 10:21 AM
dude if you were slower then you wouldnt want to run for $500 just like i told you ill run you for fun

Then it should be easy money for you. What are scared of then? Let's do this - for cash. Running for fun is no longer an option for you. Like I said earlier, I gave you a lot of chances for that.

AnthonyF
04-14-2007, 10:23 AM
david, u going today?

onebadbird96
04-14-2007, 10:27 AM
no offense man, but this is a Ford section. u wanna say wassup and be nice, aight. but don't come in her being a dick. Be a man, admit when u lost and move on.
do me a favor go look in the killforms and look at the thread i started and look what i said on the last page before you go being a dick. i never said that i that

onebadbird96
04-14-2007, 10:30 AM
Then it should be easy money for you. What are scared of then? Let's do this - for cash. Running for fun is no longer an option for you. Like I said earlier, I gave you a lot of chances for that.
man im not worrying about you running your mouth anymore if you want a fun run ok and Running for fun is still an option for me

1256hpsvt
04-14-2007, 07:00 PM
already there1!!!!!!! put on the 50' for the r1de.see yaw there!

The Ren
04-14-2007, 07:02 PM
update.. hamby ran a 9.06 at 156mph today!

AnthonyF
04-14-2007, 07:04 PM
can normal people race? like street cars or is it all named people?

on 3
04-14-2007, 07:35 PM
named
or you can enter the TRUE STREET class

David88vert
04-14-2007, 07:49 PM
man im not worrying about you running your mouth anymore if you want a fun run ok and Running for fun is still an option for me

You're still lying, bitch-boy? You don't have that option anymore with me. Were you born this stupid, or do you work at it everyday?

You sure seem scared of every car I own - and none of them are very fast.

David88vert
04-14-2007, 07:49 PM
david, u going today?

Just got back. Took the truck in case I found some good parts for sale.

kngkahious
04-16-2007, 12:15 PM
You're still lying, bitch-boy? You don't have that option anymore with me. Were you born this stupid, or do you work at it everyday?

You sure seem scared of every car I own - and none of them are very fast.
dude why dont you get off his nuts? he is not going to race for money your car is fast as hell and he knows it it doesnt take a a very smart person to know that b/c if you car was slow you wouldnt keep on about racing a stock lt1 now would you?

David88vert
04-16-2007, 06:42 PM
dude why dont you get off his nuts? he is not going to race for money your car is fast as hell and he knows it it doesnt take a a very smart person to know that b/c if you car was slow you wouldnt keep on about racing a stock lt1 now would you?

The problem I have with him is that he is the worst of all types on here. He has continually lied, and makes callouts, but when he is called on them, he lies and makes up excuses as to why he can't come through. Look at the PM excahnge I posted. He jerked things around for 3 days and lied consistantly. He lied that the bike was his and not yours even.

He came on here being billy-bad racer, and an e-thug. He got called out, and didn't just punk-out, he turns around and tries to call everyone else out. So obviously, no one wants him here.

You have not done that at all. You came on here correctly and pleasantly. I have NO problem with you, and I would hope that he would learn from your online example.

Fast and slow is relative to the standards that you perceive. By my standards, all of my cars are slow. So is a stock LT1 T/A. Last that I checked, a stock T/A should run a 14.0. That is the same as my RX-7 (stock, but with bad TCA). With the traction issues of my LX, that's the same as the LX. What it would come down to is driver. Now if the cars all run the same times, why would the race not be fair? I was more than fair with him.

kngkahious
04-16-2007, 07:54 PM
The problem I have with him is that he is the worst of all types on here. He has continually lied, and makes callouts, but when he is called on them, he lies and makes up excuses as to why he can't come through. Look at the PM excahnge I posted. He jerked things around for 3 days and lied consistantly. He lied that the bike was his and not yours even.

He came on here being billy-bad racer, and an e-thug. He got called out, and didn't just punk-out, he turns around and tries to call everyone else out. So obviously, no one wants him here.

You have not done that at all. You came on here correctly and pleasantly. I have NO problem with you, and I would hope that he would learn from your online example.

Fast and slow is relative to the standards that you perceive. By my standards, all of my cars are slow. So is a stock LT1 T/A. Last that I checked, a stock T/A should run a 14.0. That is the same as my RX-7 (stock, but with bad TCA). With the traction issues of my LX, that's the same as the LX. What it would come down to is driver. Now if the cars all run the same times, why would the race not be fair? I was more than fair with him.
there is no way your mustang is that slow b/c hic t/a runs 13.10 not 14.00's the rx7 i could see running that if its stock and just so you know that was me talking all that shit on his screen name

David88vert
04-16-2007, 09:31 PM
there is no way your mustang is that slow b/c hic t/a runs 13.10 not 14.00's the rx7 i could see running that if its stock and just so you know that was me talking all that shit on his screen name

I'm telling you the Mustang is slow. It's not very fast. Lots of traction issues. It's not on slicks or anything. 60' is usually around 2.5-2.7.
RX7 has got a bad TCA, so lots of lag. Then it pulls.

He talked his own shit, and made his own lies. Some was in PMs to me. You haven't acted badly at all from what I have seen.

BTW - I have no problem with his TA, or any other. I actually have always liked them - and used to own one (82 - cross-fire injection).

kngkahious
04-16-2007, 10:50 PM
I'm telling you the Mustang is slow. It's not very fast. Lots of traction issues. It's not on slicks or anything. 60' is usually around 2.5-2.7.
RX7 has got a bad TCA, so lots of lag. Then it pulls.

He talked his own shit, and made his own lies. Some was in PMs to me. You haven't acted badly at all from what I have seen.

BTW - I have no problem with his TA, or any other. I actually have always liked them - and used to own one (82 - cross-fire injection).

no what im saying is that it was me talking all that smack about imports and mustangs he had no idea i was doing it he wasnt the one talking all that shit

David88vert
04-17-2007, 06:28 AM
He did it in PMs to me. That wasn't you. You weren't even on the board yet. You didn't hand out his phone number as yours either. That's what I am referring to. Regardless, it doesn't matter, seems he is gone now. If he does come back later, hopefully he will act more mature.

The only thing that I've seen from you was that you think R1s are slow. He was afraid to run your GSXR against my R1. That sure doesn't sound like you talking under his screename.

kngkahious
04-17-2007, 10:13 AM
He did it in PMs to me. That wasn't you. You weren't even on the board yet. You didn't hand out his phone number as yours either. That's what I am referring to. Regardless, it doesn't matter, seems he is gone now. If he does come back later, hopefully he will act more mature.

The only thing that I've seen from you was that you think R1s are slow. He was afraid to run your GSXR against my R1. That sure doesn't sound like you talking under his screename.thanks for catching that man.he got pissed off when he was banned so he has been useing my username to post.i dont even remember posting that r1's are slow.there not the fastest bikes on the world.but i still dont remember saying that.at least if i pop off at the mouth i'll put up.and backup what i say he thinks just because he has a 272 rwhp ta with a 6 spd and a set of 4.10's with slp headers his car is fast.by the way that number is not a guess it is the numbers straight off the dyno sheet.that was before he put the gears in so the power is even lower then that.he also realisticly run's somewere in the 13.6' range.a 13.1 has yet to be proven.thats what the guy told him when he bought the car.i dont bust people out like this. but it's some bull shit him trying to make it look like i was the one poping off at the mouth.any who i'm finished bithin now.see you all l8r.

94filpfolp
04-17-2007, 08:08 PM

The only thing that I've seen from you was that you think R1s are slow. He was afraid to run your GSXR against my R1. That sure doesn't sound like you talking under his screename.
like i said in the other thread onebadbird joined after this cat did. he joined oct-05 just go look at his profile

David88vert
04-18-2007, 06:31 AM
thanks for catching that man.he got pissed off when he was banned so he has been useing my username to post.i dont even remember posting that r1's are slow.there not the fastest bikes on the world.but i still dont remember saying that.at least if i pop off at the mouth i'll put up.and backup what i say he thinks just because he has a 272 rwhp ta with a 6 spd and a set of 4.10's with slp headers his car is fast.by the way that number is not a guess it is the numbers straight off the dyno sheet.that was before he put the gears in so the power is even lower then that.he also realisticly run's somewere in the 13.6' range.a 13.1 has yet to be proven.thats what the guy told him when he bought the car.i dont bust people out like this. but it's some bull shit him trying to make it look like i was the one poping off at the mouth.any who i'm finished bithin now.see you all l8r.

No problem.
His numbers are decent - better than I expected. It might have been a decent race. He should have run for fun when we first talked.

jmotank
06-18-2008, 03:28 PM
disregard. my bad didn't notice the date.