PDA

View Full Version : dracc11 = F'd Up SELLER!

Professor
04-10-2007, 11:01 PM
I gave him $150 for a broken kicker amp and capacitor. During the time of the physical transaction I didn't have time to hook the amp up to try out but he promised and swore to it that the whole setup worked. A week later I told him it didn't work. He said he would gladly reimburse the money back to me. Stories after stories and many phone calls later I've come to realize this guy isn't going to give me my money back. I tried calling him, but he isn't picking up. The worse part of this whole situation is that he sound so promising over the phone. I guess you can't really trust people like that. The transaction was approximately a month and two weeks ago, you people can imagine how frustrated I am now.

p.s. if anyone knows where he stays or his where abouts, shoot me a pm.

The guy calls himself "SNUDA" and his real name is WALTER. He drives a four door white cavalier.

Thanks for the help IA.

Professor
04-11-2007, 03:43 PM
BUMP! I want everyone to see this.

cactusEG
04-11-2007, 04:18 PM
walter sounds :gay:

Dracc
04-11-2007, 07:20 PM
shut the fuck up cuz.. 1st off i don't have the money right now... second... i'm trying to sell shit to get him the money.. third i always answered the damn fone when eric called but i don't have the fone anymore.. he knows why now.. thats why i haven't been on IA since last week... call me fucked up but i'm a get the man his money thats all that matters

Wurm
04-11-2007, 07:21 PM
i wouldnt trust anyone who drives a cavy

Professor
04-11-2007, 07:21 PM
just got the pm. sounds genuinely honest. will await the cash once again.

Dracc
04-11-2007, 07:23 PM
wurm go kill ya self.. aye bruh.. check ya pm.. again you got mail

quickdodgeŽ
04-11-2007, 07:44 PM
If you trying to solve, then good for you. Keep this updated. Later, QD.

Dracc
04-11-2007, 07:49 PM
Sup QD... yeah we getting this straight.. i understand where eric is coming from but i told him and i mean it.. i got him.. money is tight and i lost my job but i got him..

acura_dude
04-11-2007, 08:40 PM
he's honest to his word...ill vouch for him...sometimes peolpe just dont have the money...he'll get it for you eventually though.

Dracc
04-11-2007, 09:04 PM
preciate it man.. don't worry about it though.. Eric is still my dude .. we all cool man.. i got him and he knows it

Professor
04-11-2007, 09:32 PM
This thread was made all out of anger and frustration. Everything is resolved now, and Walter has kept his word. I mean, hey if the guy offered to give me collateral, that's gotta be something. I'll keep everyone updated on the situation.

Dracc
04-11-2007, 10:12 PM
Eric is still my nigga... lol.. nigga came from me being on pain killers now.. but i gotchu bruh...

thinkskater
04-11-2007, 10:55 PM
lmao. 1.6 is a great seller ......

yo check out your old hxs.
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114436

cwood1388
04-11-2007, 11:15 PM
Sup QD... yeah we getting this straight.. i understand where eric is coming from but i told him and i mean it.. i got him.. money is tight and i lost my job but i got him..

props given to you man. at least you manned up and said something and didnt leave him in the dark. most people dont do that shit now a days

Dracc
04-11-2007, 11:23 PM
naw man i'm not like that... he was just alittle upset that something happened to me and my fone and when he called i didn't answer.. he knew it was unusal cause evertime he called i picked up or either i called he right back