PDA

View Full Version : Pay -N- Park

never2loud
04-10-2007, 03:23 PM
PAY - & - PArk

OK everyone, this is a poll to see how many folks are intrested in this, everywhere we go we get ran off by the cops, or booters. right. well what if you had a place to go where no cops could run you off, and no booters, or towers. would you you go there, i talking about a parking lot owned by a group where, you come and pay a few dollars a car to park in peace without polilce hasseling you. somewhere we can be safe. escpecially now that teh Varsity is out, im not going back there they obviously dont need our buissness and dont want it, so why keep giving it to them. we need to go somewhere that wants us there. and now stockkbridge is gone, b/c police, publix gone, b/c police. so now how about this optioon, who would pay to park.

VTECrrRREADY
04-10-2007, 03:36 PM
crickets...............

never2loud
04-10-2007, 03:45 PM
i think its a good idea, no one would do this, just think about it, no looking over your shoulder for cops, you can leave your car and walk around and not worry about a boot being put on it, i htink its a good idea, a place you can go and chill, and not be rushed or hasseld.

ueyedgr8tness
04-10-2007, 03:51 PM
dOWN//////////

Jecht
04-10-2007, 04:05 PM
Where/when/how much $ are we talking?

Frög
04-10-2007, 04:09 PM
ugh puck the folice!

not really but sometimes they are just gay..

Hulud
04-10-2007, 10:22 PM
wait wait

HOLD UP

you actually gave the Varsity business? :thinking:

quickdodge®
04-10-2007, 10:23 PM
Pay-N-Park these nuts. You wanna pay n park something. Lolol. Later, QD.

Hulud
04-10-2007, 10:26 PM
who moved this to events?

it should have stayed in the WL, cause this in not about an event happening. he wants to know who would pay to park, not who want to meet at this location on this certain date.

cactusEG
04-10-2007, 10:41 PM
wat park n ride are u talking about ?

Eurostunna07
04-10-2007, 10:41 PM
Atlantic Station FTW

never2loud
04-10-2007, 10:43 PM
well right now its just a poll, but will if enough want to turn into a event. i just wanna hear everyones remarks on it. i think its cool, not everyone in the tuner world wanna go ut and be hasseld by the police b/c a few idiots wanna burnout, and fight. so if ur into all that kool go out and have fun but for everyone else, that just wanna hangout and not have to worry about getting a ticket. so just let me know, and well get this going.

sirkus
04-11-2007, 03:03 AM
I'm down. If it's closer to me than the varsity.

Rican219
04-11-2007, 07:34 AM
How you gonna keep ricers from burning out or acting like dumbfucks??

jmmx258
04-11-2007, 08:07 AM
How you gonna keep ricers from burning out or acting like dumbfucks??
Make a printable ticket only available through PM's lol With a number, a bar code, and then purchase a scanner for it all duh! So then there's no double tickets!

I'd actually window paint a number on the cars as they come in. If a car fucks up, keep his money give them the heave ho. Not just him, but the entire crew he rolled in with. If he fucks it up for himself, he fucks it up for all his buddies as well. Just a little more punishment to think about I guess.

I'd pay to park and chill guaranteed. But what exactly do you have in mind? You seem like your trying to "rent" land, or a parking lot and just use meets as the way to pay the monthly dues.

Sounds like a good Idea to me.

Jecht
04-11-2007, 08:27 AM
Well we could use Atlantic Station, but we have to pick a certain section of the parking deck. We can't just go in and wander around, that would take forever.

RandomGuy
04-11-2007, 12:43 PM
this.thread.rating = sux0rs.value
end sub()