View Full Version : Random for those who love formula 1

SampaGuy
04-09-2007, 11:49 PM
ayrton senna ftw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZI4h1eOd50

Sport1.3
04-10-2007, 09:05 AM
Senna and Prost > Schumacher

too bad Senna ate that Wall in Tamburello turn at Imola in 1994....he would have probably still been a top contender today

Ed
04-10-2007, 09:24 AM
Senna and Prost > Schumacher

too bad Senna ate that Wall in Tamburello turn at Imola in 1994....he would have probably still been a top contender today

+1 for knowing F1 History.

Senna was a F1 god... I remember that day like it was today still. teared my world apart. :( oh well. He still kicked everyone's ass.

The Yousef
04-10-2007, 09:25 AM
all hail the man who help the develop the NSX...

Sport1.3
04-10-2007, 10:04 AM
+1 for knowing F1 History.

Senna was a F1 god... I remember that day like it was today still. teared my world apart. :( oh well. He still kicked everyone's ass.

Yeah, I’ve been watching F1 since late 80's when my dad and I would make GP Sundays our all day special event. We'd make food early in the morning and stock up on ice cold Root beer, so that when the race was on we didn’t miss a minute of it. When Senna died I was 11. I wasn’t necessarily a huge fan of Senna, but seeing that accident was still horrifying none the less. I admittedly was a Schumacher fan lol, he was such an underdog in his rookie years....and wasn’t so damn arrogant. The controversy over the Italian legal system still infuriates me, they could have saved his life closing the race after the Ratzenberger death the day Before at the same turn. It really is a shame