PDA

View Full Version : Crazy accident in Cobb last night

Bishop
06-28-2005, 10:47 AM
So im comming home from work, about to go to my girlfriends house and she calls me up . She was all frantic and crap. I was like whats going on? She told me there there had been 2 accidents on her street and one was a Acura that was wrapped around a tree right outside her house. She thought it was my car. So then im driving down roswell rd. and theres another accident at the intersection of roswell rd. and providence. There was another car, not sure what it was, tuned upside down on its roof.

So needless to say, i didnt get to my girlfriends house cause the road was blocked off and they werent letting anyone walk on the sidewalk. Heres the story from AJC...

A second serious crash in Cobb County, apparently stemming from a race between two autos on Providence Road about two hours later, sent an unidentified teenager to Atlanta Medical Center with life-threatening injuries.

Pierce said the driver and sole occupant of a black 2002 Acura RSX lost control of his car cresting a hill at the intersection with Old Chestnut Way and spun out of control around 9:03 p.m.

The Acura hurtled through a fence and came to rest against a tree, Pierce said. "It appears to have been a speed contest with a small red car, make unknown.

"Witnesses said just before the crash, the red car bolted away from the Acura, which was trying to close the distance with the other car," Pierce said. Investigators have no further description of the second vehicle, he added

The injured driver, in his late teens, is not the registered owner of the Acura, Pierce said.

The accident remains under investigation.

jrobbins30041
06-28-2005, 10:54 AM
stupid racers

Bishop
06-28-2005, 10:57 AM
stupid racers
:goodjob:

Bishop
06-28-2005, 10:58 AM
but the car that was turned on its roof wasnt involved in the racing. It doesnt say anything about that car.

Ruiner
06-28-2005, 10:58 AM
A second serious crash in Cobb County, apparently stemming from a race between two autos on Providence Road about two hours later, sent an unidentified teenager to Atlanta Medical Center with life-threatening injuries.

Pierce said the driver and sole occupant of a black 2002 Acura RSX lost control of his car cresting a hill at the intersection with Old Chestnut Way and spun out of control around 9:03 p.m.

Darwinism if you ask me. Just trying to thin out the gene pool...

DreamerTheresa
06-28-2005, 11:00 AM
Agreed!

trythefly
06-28-2005, 12:29 PM
lol @ ruiner

Spyder
06-28-2005, 12:52 PM
"Witnesses said just before the crash, the red car bolted away from the Acura, which was trying to close the distance with the other car," Pierce said. Investigators have no further description of the second vehicle, he added

NAWS! :lmfao:

Ms Dollar
06-28-2005, 01:36 PM
damn i used to live over in that area...i graduated from walton high school in 02 (for those of you that have heard of it) and if i'm not mistaken providence road is the road that goes to my school by the blockbuster...could be wrong...haven't lived there in a couple of years, can't remember street names....

99ITRGIRL
06-28-2005, 08:02 PM
yea, i know Walton. Wow, thats a lot of bad accidents. Feel bad for the cars that weren't involved in the racing.

flysi00
06-28-2005, 09:11 PM
damn that sucks asssssssss

Bishop
06-28-2005, 10:58 PM
damn i used to live over in that area...i graduated from walton high school in 02 (for those of you that have heard of it) and if i'm not mistaken providence road is the road that goes to my school by the blockbuster...could be wrong...haven't lived there in a couple of years, can't remember street names....
You are correct! :goodjob: I just graduated from walton this year. They are basically rebuilding the whole thing and they built an addition on to it.

quickdodge®
06-28-2005, 11:00 PM
Agreed!

Later, QD.

£G2♣
06-29-2005, 04:07 AM
did the drivers survived? damn crazy shiet

Bishop
06-29-2005, 09:13 AM
No idea. It took me 30 min just to find the damn story.