PDA

View Full Version : Misc Gayme got fucked up last night...More info added...

quickdodge®
06-28-2005, 09:21 AM
It's all on the streets already. A while back, The Gayme made a comment about if Suge ever slapped him, he'd be 6 feet under. Well....

"The Game having an unfortunate run-in with an "ominous Knight figure" are true. I don't know what set off the situation but this "figure" was really looking to lay it on Mr. Taylor "

"yup my nigga bayscrill called me late last night and told me he got rushed......its all over the streets already"

I'll be keeping an ear out and posting updates, if any of you guys read/hear anything, post up. Later, QD.

Jaimecbr900
06-28-2005, 09:27 AM
I don't keep up with the rap but....isn't Suge still in jail?

quickdodge®
06-28-2005, 09:34 AM
Nope. But it shall not be long, I'm sure. Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
06-28-2005, 09:34 AM
Yeah...i thought suge was still behind bars....oh and at first i thought you was talkin about Game gettun Punk'd

NzProjeKt
06-28-2005, 10:46 AM
...oh and at first i thought you was talkin about Game gettun Punk'd
that shit was maaaaaaaaad funny... Game starts throwin lawn furniture in the cement...
then he throws a fukin broom.. wtf was he thinking ??

B16a2 Civic
06-28-2005, 11:02 AM
that shit was maaaaaaaaad funny... Game starts throwin lawn furniture in the cement...

cause he's Brazy

thinkfast®
06-28-2005, 12:15 PM
:lmao:

damn. someone got to host the damn episode- I dont watch that shit!!

NzProjeKt
06-28-2005, 12:35 PM
:lmao:

damn. someone got to host the damn episode- I dont watch that shit!!

what you got to trade?

NzProjeKt
06-28-2005, 12:45 PM
you prolly aint got shit to trade... just hit me up with some rep points...
GAME PUNK'D (http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3REXKIZVPDP7D3MZN41RGWS0S4)

quickdodge®
06-28-2005, 09:06 PM
"This is what I heard from a very close source. MOB was rehearsing when Suge and them showed up. Techniec went to shake Suge's hand but Suge said something like "Na, ya'll ain't MOB, this the real MOB (apparently pointing to his entourage). I'll fight any one of ya'll right now." Then Security came in and that was that. There was no beat down. Only words exchanged.

There's always two sides to the story I guess.

biggboyy2004
'G'

Re: Altercation At The Sunset Room...Suge..Game UHUUUHHUUU

Nobody is a claimer. M.O.B. Member of Blood/Money over b*tches...... Game is a blood!!! For whatever reason he decided to name his group that. But Suge's set refers to them selves as M.O.B. Money over b*tches/Member of blood. Soas usual with Mr Knight, he is the type that can make a small situation and take it to some other sh#t. Like i said before ....Blackwallstreet has members that are from M.O.B. Set, Hunters, Athens, Treetop And Cedar(majority). So I don't understand all this because there are mutual aquiantices on both sides...

Suge is an triple O.G. in this stuff but so is Frog, so who knows what really is going on. I can just tell you what i hear from people I know but I can tell you it's not as bad as the rumor goes, at least with Suge and Game. Trust me if anybody from M.O.B. does something, suge will automatically get his name thrown in there by people who are not in the know!!!

Re: Altercation At The Sunset Room...Suge..Game UHUUUHHUUU
« Reply #34 on: Today at 02:08:00 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just got another confirmation that it is FALSE. Though there was a Confrontation, NOTHING went down. This is from another good source. You know how it goes with Suge stories."

There ya go. Later, QD.

Jaimecbr900
06-28-2005, 09:29 PM
Well considering Gayme looks just fine performing at the BET awards tonight, I guess Suge didn't do any damage sure enough.

thinkfast®
06-29-2005, 08:19 AM
probly threw a cheeseburger at him, w/ his fat ass...

:D

B16a2 Civic
06-29-2005, 08:55 AM
Suge huffed and puffed and bllleewww the house down

Kevykev
06-29-2005, 10:54 AM

stupid, i saw that last night.

NzProjeKt
06-29-2005, 11:51 AM
stupid, i saw that last night.

well the show is stupid.... but it was funny watchin Game throw shit in the cement like he was extra tough...
but atleast he didnt start crying like that bitch bizarre did..

HyPer50
06-29-2005, 12:12 PM
I heard Suge was goin' out with Ashley Olsen....

Jaimecbr900
06-29-2005, 02:06 PM
Somebody put up a link to this yall keep "seeing".....

thinkfast®
06-29-2005, 04:27 PM
ya right? I didnt see none of that shit, I was lookin, no action though :confused:

NzProjeKt
06-30-2005, 02:53 PM
some detail about another confrontation....

The Game, who famously feuded with mentor 50 Cent back in March, is now locked in a hate-fest with thuggish rap mogul Suge Knight. The pair's respective posses rumbled outside marketing maestro Steve Stoute's 35th birthday bash at Cabana in L.A. Sunday night after one of Knight's cronies tried to snatch a bling-encrusted chain off Game's neck. The next night, Knight and Game were disinvited from a party for R&B diva Ciara at Geisha House — and security was doubled — after it was rumored the rap rivals would square off again there. Insiders believe it's only a matter of time before the festering feud explodes into violence. Knight, who has aligned himself with the Bloods street gang for years, has long been suspected of involvement in the unsolved murder of Brooklyn rap legend Notorious B.I.G. The slain rapper's family recently filed a federal lawsuit claiming the LAPD turned a blind eye to the 1997 murder because evidence pointed at disgraced cop David Mack, who allegedly worked for Knight's Death Row Records.

quickdodge®
06-30-2005, 06:21 PM
^^^ That's not the way insiders told me it went down. Look back at the first page. I posted what happened. Later, QD.

NzProjeKt
06-30-2005, 07:08 PM
^^^ That's not the way insiders told me it went down. Look back at the first page. I posted what happened. Later, QD.
I just posted what i came across on another forum... I dont have any insiders so this could be wrong as well...

After reading your post again, it doesnt seem as if the incident you posted and the one i mentioned are the same..
The incident at Stoute's birthday party must have been a follow-up of the confrontation at the Sunset Room...

quickdodge®
06-30-2005, 07:12 PM
Could be. I haven't heard of any follow ups, so I have no clue. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
07-01-2005, 08:49 AM
well no chain, no fame I guess. We'll see what happens. Suge cant afford no more jail time, I really don't know why he's messin with this cat...

green91
07-01-2005, 05:30 PM
free publicity