PDA

View Full Version : Misc Top 5 Hip-Hop Artists of all time?

"B"
04-09-2007, 11:17 AM
Name your top 5. They don't have to be in order; but if you can put them in order, be my guest.

william_jeff
04-09-2007, 11:35 AM
1. mims
2. nelly
3. vanilla ice
4. mc hammer
5. rich boy

PhAtBoYMr2
04-09-2007, 11:41 AM
1. mims
2. nelly
3. vanilla ice
4. mc hammer
5. rich boy
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Top 5 rappers

1.Tupac
2.Eminem
3 Notorious B.I.G
4.50 CENT
5.NAS

Top 5 rap groups

1. Three six mafia
2. N.W.A
3. G-UNIT
4. Wu-tang clan
5 Bone thugs n harmony

william_jeff
04-09-2007, 11:43 AM

Top 5 rappers

1.Tupac
2.Eminem
3 Notorious B.I.G
4.50 CENT
5.NAS

people ask this on all the forums i go on so i figured some sarcasm was due

JackMaster
04-09-2007, 12:49 PM
In no particular order:

Nas
Ghostface
BDK
KRS-1
Black Thought

quickdodge®
04-09-2007, 01:03 PM
Eazy E
Ice Cube
KRS 1
Melle Mel
2 Pac

Later, QD.

Clegger
04-09-2007, 01:06 PM
2 pac
Eminem
Eazy E
Snoop Dog
Dr. Dre

"B"
04-09-2007, 03:49 PM
Interesting responses (except for the first idiot):

I think mine would be, in no particular order:

Tupac
Eminem
Dr. Dre
Jay-Z
Naz or BIG

bigdare23
04-09-2007, 03:54 PM
NAS
Big
Tupac
Method Man
Cassidy (I know I'm going to get flamed for this one, but he's one of the tightest battle rappers around)

william_jeff
04-09-2007, 03:59 PM
NAS
Big
Tupac
Method Man
Cassidy (I know I'm going to get flamed for this one, but he's one of the tightest battle rappers around)

i HEAR bout his battle raps, but hearing his BS cds, doesnt spark my interest AT ALL

"B"
04-09-2007, 04:28 PM
NAS
Big
Tupac
Method Man

I think Eminem would slaughter Cassidy in a battle.

bigpimpatl
04-09-2007, 04:32 PM
in no order,

2pac
nas
rakim
mos def
4 way tie b/w andre 3000, big boi, bizzy bone, and GZA

quickdodge®
04-09-2007, 04:34 PM
in no order,

2pac
nas
rakim
mos def
4 way tie b/w andre 3000, big boi, bizzy bone, and GZA

Aahhhh. Rakim. Forgot about him. Later, QD.

bigdare23
04-09-2007, 04:58 PM
i HEAR bout his battle raps, but hearing his BS cds, doesnt spark my interest AT ALL

1st album garbage
2nd album nice :goodjob:

bigdare23
04-09-2007, 05:02 PM

you sound like a typical fan boy :gay:

You musta never saw/heard a cassidy battle. Do yourself a favor and goto youtube search cassidy freeway. I bet you'll favorite it LOL. I'm not saying downing EM but "I'm" feeling Cassidy him more! Before you return with something gay, this is my opinion!

BB6dohcvtec
04-09-2007, 05:07 PM
My Top Five

Ice Cube
Snoop Dogg---old stuff pre-forshizzle shit
Mase
Timberland and Magoo(yea i guess they are a group but o well)
Tupac

"B"
04-09-2007, 05:30 PM
My Top Five

Ice Cube
Snoop Dogg---old stuff pre-forshizzle shit
Mase
Timberland and Magoo(yea i guess they are a group but o well)
Tupac

Wow, Mase. I didn't think anyone would name him.

"B"
04-09-2007, 05:32 PM
you sound like a typical fan boy :gay:

You musta never saw/heard a cassidy battle. Do yourself a favor and goto youtube search cassidy freeway. I bet you'll favorite it LOL. I'm not saying downing EM but "I'm" feeling Cassidy him more! Before you return with something gay, this is my opinion!

It's all about opinion. There is no need to call me a fag or gay. In MY opinion I would think Em would win in a battle vs Cassidy. I have already seen the Freeway-Cassidy battle. No offense, but he was battling Freeway. Thats like the Yankees beating a high school team.

cactusEG
04-09-2007, 05:34 PM
1. SPM
2.chingo bling
3.tupac
4.control macete
5.3 6 mafia

JackMaster
04-09-2007, 05:43 PM
people born in the 80's = Don't know shit about hip hop

quickdodge®
04-09-2007, 05:44 PM
True hip hop. Later, QD.

cactusEG
04-09-2007, 05:57 PM
1. mims
2. nelly
3. vanilla ice
4. mc hammer
5. rich boy

:upchuck: this guy has to be kidding, or some one set him on fire

"B"
04-09-2007, 06:25 PM

LMFAO:lmfao:

"B"
04-09-2007, 06:25 PM
:upchuck: this guy has to be kidding

Ya think?

bigdare23
04-09-2007, 07:00 PM
It's all about opinion. There is no need to call me a fag or gay. In MY opinion I would think Em would win in a battle vs Cassidy. I have already seen the Freeway-Cassidy battle. No offense, but he was battling Freeway. Thats like the Yankees beating a high school team.

I didnt call you gay............................................. unless your a fan boy. I know who he was battle'n. It wasnt about who he was battle'n, it about what he said in the battle. True hip-hop fans listen to lyrics :goodjob:

Kyle
04-09-2007, 07:16 PM
Three Six Mafia
Tupac
Bone Thugs N Harmony
Eazy E
The Beastie Boys(don't hate :ninja: I like em')

1. SPM
2.chingo bling
3.tupac
4.control macete
5.3 6 mafia
:lmfao:

"B"
04-09-2007, 07:18 PM
True hip-hop fans listen to lyrics :goodjob:

"Do you motherfuckas listen to music or just skim through it?"

bigdare23
04-09-2007, 07:33 PM
"Do you motherfuckas listen to music or just skim through it?"

I serious hope this wasnt directed to me.

I believe there are different rap styles out there and it's hard to compare all styles. That's why comments like

are uncalled for and prove that people are just damn fan boys :goodjob:

BaHumBugg
04-09-2007, 07:33 PM
Tupac
Eminem
Tip
Lil wayne
Juelz Santana

Eurostunna07
04-09-2007, 07:34 PM

Top 5 rappers

1.Tupac
2.Eminem
3 Notorious B.I.G
4.50 CENT
5.NAS

Top 5 rap groups

1. Three six mafia
2. N.W.A
3. G-UNIT
4. Wu-tang clan
5 Bone thugs n harmony

you are laughing at the other guy and you put..G UNIT..wtf..:ninja:

BaHumBugg
04-09-2007, 07:37 PM
all this "I was born before you, I know hip hop" talk is annoying as hell

PhAtBoYMr2
04-09-2007, 07:39 PM

preach it brother.

PhAtBoYMr2
04-09-2007, 07:44 PM
you are laughing at the other guy and you put..G UNIT..wtf..:ninja:

Name a another rap group to sell as many records and have an impact on the industry like g-unit has in the past 10 years?

I'll be waiting

The Green Monster
04-09-2007, 07:45 PM
Tupac
Immortal Technique
KRS One
Rakim
Nas/Jay-Z/Eminem

quickdodge®
04-09-2007, 07:46 PM

In a way, though, it's true. Take your list, for example. You have Lil Wayne, TI and Juelz in it. Although they are successful, these are folks that haven't spent much time in the field to make a mark as a GOAT. Here is where age comes in. These are folks that you are growing up/grew up with. These are the rappers(of today) that people are listening to. Me? I've been around since rap's beginning. I was 10 when it came on.

I only post this because of your comment. It isn't a diss to you or your choice. Your choice is your choice. There are a lot of choices in this thread that I can't believe are in here, but it is up to the person who their favorite is. Feel me? Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
04-09-2007, 07:47 PM
I serious hope this wasnt directed to me.

I believe there are different rap styles out there and it's hard to compare all styles. That's why comments like

what are you talking about? Eminem would do more than Murder cassidy in a battle....HAHAHAHA

SHIT cassidy probaly couldn't even hang with cannibus and em made cannibus look stupid

PhAtBoYMr2
04-09-2007, 07:51 PM
In a way, though, it's true. Take your list, for example. You have Lil Wayne, TI and Juelz in it. Although they are successful, these are folks that haven't spent much time in the field to make a mark as a GOAT. Here is where age comes in. These are folks that you are growing up/grew up with. These are the rappers(of today) that people are listening to. Me? I've been around since rap's beginning. I was 10 when it came on.

I only post this because of your comment. It isn't a diss to you or your choice. Your choice is your choice. There are a lot of choices in this thread that I can't believe are in here, but it is up to the person who their favorite is. Feel me? Later, QD.

Just a question.....what would give a rapper a GOAT label? Fans? record sales? longevity? number of albums? number of classics

define GOAT

quickdodge®
04-09-2007, 07:52 PM
Just a question.....what would give a rapper a GOAT label? Fans? record sales? longevity? number of albums? number of classics

define GOAT

Damn dude. You have to attack everything I say as if it has no merit. What's up with that? Like you're trying to "prove" I don't know shit.

To answer, basically everything you listed.

And GOAT = Greatest Of All Time.

Later, QD.

Eurostunna07
04-09-2007, 07:53 PM
HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!! More then 5..so keep it to yourself ;)

Prodigy
3 6 Mafia
Dr. Dre
T.I
Lil Wayne
Jadakiss
Ice Cube
Q-Tip
Pimp C
Nate dogg
2 Pac
Mos Def
Fabolous
Project Pat

cactusEG
04-09-2007, 08:02 PM
:lmfao:[/QUOTE] chingo bling

whats so damn funny

2jz240sx
04-09-2007, 08:02 PM
EMINEM
2PAC
BIGGIE
50 CENT
HMM the 5th one is a toss up

cactusEG
04-09-2007, 08:05 PM
eminem is dumb
50's his clone dumb ass (but blk)

NAG2I
04-09-2007, 08:13 PM
no order
Talib Kweli
Mos def
Nas
krs1
bonethugs and harmony

"B"
04-09-2007, 08:26 PM
eminem is dumb
50's his clone dumb ass (but blk)

50 is not a clone of Eminem. They're rhymes aren't even close to the same. What the fuck are you smoking?

Em's shit is 100 times better than 50s

"B"
04-09-2007, 08:32 PM
Name a another rap group to sell as many records and have an impact on the industry like g-unit has in the past 10 years?

I'll be waiting

G-Unit hasn't sold shit as a *group*, do you mean as a label combined?

Roc-a-Fella, just because of Jay-Zs sales numbers

"B"
04-09-2007, 08:34 PM
I serious hope this wasnt directed to me

Actually I was agreeing with you. It was a quote that I messed up for a Jay-Z rap.

No, you thinking Cassidy could take Em in a battle AND that you put Cassidy on your top 5 rappers of all time list shows that YOU are a damn fan boy:goodjob:

"B"
04-09-2007, 08:36 PM

define GOAT

Yes, all of them combined. Hence why Jay-Z is THE g.o.a.t.
*flame suit on*

cactusEG
04-09-2007, 08:37 PM
50 is not a clone of Eminem. They're rhymes aren't even close to the same. What the fuck are you smoking?

Em's shit is 100 times better than 50s

if u say so :lmfao:

"B"
04-09-2007, 08:37 PM
HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!! More then 5..so keep it to yourself ;)

Prodigy
3 6 Mafia
Dr. Dre
T.I
Lil Wayne
Jadakiss
Ice Cube
Q-Tip
Pimp C
Nate dogg
2 Pac
Mos Def
Fabolous
Project Pat

Dude, I love Fabolous and even think Project Pat is ok, but for either of them to make ANYONE's top list is crazy. *edit*
add lil wayne to that shit too

"B"
04-09-2007, 08:39 PM
if u say so :lmfao:

So you think their style is the same?

They rap about the same shit?

Just because Em put 50 on doesn't mean he is a clone. 50 couldn't hold Em's dick in his mouth while Em rapped.

cactusEG
04-09-2007, 08:43 PM
So you think their style is the same?

They rap about the same shit?

Just because Em put 50 on doesn't mean he is a clone. 50 couldn't hold Em's dick in his mouth while Em rapped.

not my kinda stlye of hip hop, i just think they suck ( dick and rap)...

"B"
04-09-2007, 08:44 PM
So you just don't like them? That isn't one being a clone of the other, that is you being bias.

cactusEG
04-09-2007, 08:47 PM
bias (v.) To influence in a particular, typically unfair direction; prejudice

and i didnt pick one or the other like i said i dont Em or 50

"B"
04-09-2007, 08:55 PM
Why yes I know.

You are bias against both 50 and Em; hence why you think 50 is a clone of Em when they don't rap alike, sound alike, talk alike, act alike.

Chuckster
04-09-2007, 10:36 PM
Slipknot
HateBreed
Lamb Of God
Threshold
Blood Tsunami

bigdare23
04-09-2007, 10:41 PM
what are you talking about? Eminem would do more than Murder cassidy in a battle....HAHAHAHA

SHIT cassidy probaly couldn't even hang with cannibus and em made cannibus look stupid

:thinking: This means alot coming from someone who defends 50cent :goodjob:

PhAtBoYMr2
04-09-2007, 10:50 PM
G-Unit hasn't sold shit as a *group*, do you mean as a label combined?

Roc-a-Fella, just because of Jay-Zs sales numbers
hahahha

I can't believe how mis informed some of you really are

gunit as a group or on the single tip doesn't make a difference there still gunit and if you want to talley up there sales they have sold 20+ millon as a group. the only peson to do platnium numbers out of the roc is jay-z the

PhAtBoYMr2
04-09-2007, 10:57 PM
:thinking: This means alot coming from someone who defends 50cent :goodjob:
I like cassidy but em is way out his league, trust me go watch some of em`s old battles he makes his opponets look stupid. I know cassisdy can spit but I also know that em spits harder

bigdare23
04-09-2007, 10:58 PM
Actually I was agreeing with you. It was a quote that I messed up for a Jay-Z rap.

No, you thinking Cassidy could take Em in a battle AND that you put Cassidy on your top 5 rappers of all time list shows that YOU are a damn fan boy:goodjob:

Get off my nuts biatch!!!
If I can read right, you came at me with this :gay: comment

Like a got damn 10yr old. I stated my favorite rappers and you "tried" to diss on of them with that lame ass comment, but I'm the Fan Boy :screwy: Also, in none of my comments did I state Cassidy was better than EM. Damn, you acting like I came in this thread saying Cassidy was the shit and would shit on every other rapper in a battle (which I didnt), I defended him because of your uncalled for comment.

bigdare23
04-09-2007, 10:59 PM
I like cassidy but em is way out his league, trust me go watch some of em`s old battles he makes his opponets look stupid. I know cassisdy can spit but I also know that em spits harder

I never said he didnt.

man
04-09-2007, 11:05 PM
Slipknot
HateBreed
Lamb Of God
Threshold
Blood Tsunami

Looks like someone misunderstood the assignment... :doh: :taun:

JackMaster
04-09-2007, 11:09 PM
I was going to interject, but I just created a new rule. I will not discuss hip hop with anyone born after 1980... They dont know shit and I dont feel like wasting hours on here explaining what hip hop is.

bigpimpatl
04-09-2007, 11:43 PM

I'll be waiting

Uhhh forgot about Bone-Thugs-N-Harmony? They are the number one rap group of all time, at least sales wise. They have sold more than 33 million copies of their albums worldwide. G-Unit, no matter how many shoes, shirts, and jeans they manage to sell, will NEVER reach that number. BTNH actually rap and have something to say, rather than saying GGGGGGG-UUUNIT half the time...

THEONE
04-09-2007, 11:43 PM
RUN DMC

EASY E

NWA

PUBLIC ENEMY

TU PAC

OneSlow5pt0
04-09-2007, 11:45 PM
i dont listen to rap and hip hop but ill say the ones that i like.

Run DMC
NWA
Eminem
Public Enemy
Vanilla ICE

GO Ninja GO Ninja GO!!!

Kyle
04-09-2007, 11:45 PM
Tupac
Immortal Technique
KRS One
Rakim
Nas/Jay-Z/Eminem
I dunno if he is top 5 material but I like his stuff a lot.

Kyle
04-09-2007, 11:50 PM
:lmfao: chingo bling

whats so damn funny[/QUOTE]
You are serious? He's a joke. He makes incredibly lame remixes of songs. I.E. can't stop wont stop, im in love with a stripper, still fly,candy shop, etc. That may be stuff you like but he is by no means one of the greatest of all time.

THEONE
04-10-2007, 12:06 AM
Uhhh forgot about Bone-Thugs-N-Harmony? They are the number one rap group of all time, at least sales wise. They have sold more than 33 million copies of their albums worldwide. G-Unit, no matter how many shoes, shirts, and jeans they manage to sell, will NEVER reach that number. BTNH actually rap and have something to say, rather than saying GGGGGGG-UUUNIT half the time...

hell yeah!! no surrender,body rot oh and that one tiny hit cross roads

2turbo4u
04-10-2007, 12:35 AM
In order
1.L.L. Cool J
2.Melly Mel
3.Rakim
4.KRS-1
5.Cannibus

Groups
1.Run D.M.C
2.Wu Tang Klan
3.Cold Crush Brothers
4.Grand Master Flash and the Furious Five
5.Nice and Smooth

BB6dohcvtec
04-10-2007, 12:36 AM
ok "B" mase had skills when he was in his prime before he went to be a pastor(before his little comeback he had 2 years ago), Biggie/Mase made Bad Boy and Diddy because in all their songs/videos diddy aka puff daddy back then was just in the background dancing and saying thank you. and on the note when someone said cassidy can out battle eminem, thats true thats damn true. I dunno if you've ever seen cassidy battle but he can break anybody down with ease. sorry but em wouldn't stand a chance, and eminem being one of the greatest of all time is bullshit he rapped bout the same damn thing every time basically crying like a little girl over his fucked up family. The only reason he blew up the way he did in the age of pussy ass boy bands is because he was a producers dream because he was a decent lyricist and he had the best crossover capability out of any rapper at that time. pz

"B"
04-10-2007, 07:23 AM
hahahha

I can't believe how mis informed some of you really are

gunit as a group or on the single tip doesn't make a difference there still gunit and if you want to talley up there sales they have sold 20+ millon as a group. the only peson to do platnium numbers out of the roc is jay-z the

How am I misinformed when that was my exact point. Jay-Z as an artist has sold more records than all of G-Unit combined (not counting records from artists they signed from other labels)

"B"
04-10-2007, 07:27 AM
Get off my nuts biatch!!!
If I can read right, you came at me with this :gay: comment

Like a got damn 10yr old. I stated my favorite rappers and you "tried" to diss on of them with that lame ass comment, but I'm the Fan Boy :screwy: Also, in none of my comments did I state Cassidy was better than EM. Damn, you acting like I came in this thread saying Cassidy was the shit and would shit on every other rapper in a battle (which I didnt), I defended him because of your uncalled for comment.

1. I got your bitch. There is not need to throw insults directed at one another.

2. You had Cassidy in your top 5 purely for the reason that you think he is good at battling.

3. In my opinion Em would slaughter Cassidy in a battle.

4. How does that make me a fan boy?

5. How about you respond with a mature response this time instead of throwing out "fan boy" biatch" and ":gay: ".

"B"
04-10-2007, 07:29 AM
I never said he didnt.

Actually by putting Cassidy in your top 5 purely based on his battle skills you did.

"B"
04-10-2007, 07:38 AM
ok "B" mase had skills when he was in his prime before he went to be a pastor(before his little comeback he had 2 years ago), Biggie/Mase made Bad Boy and Diddy because in all their songs/videos diddy aka puff daddy back then was just in the background dancing and saying thank you. and on the note when someone said cassidy can out battle eminem, thats true thats damn true. I dunno if you've ever seen cassidy battle but he can break anybody down with ease. sorry but em wouldn't stand a chance, and eminem being one of the greatest of all time is bullshit he rapped bout the same damn thing every time basically crying like a little girl over his fucked up family. The only reason he blew up the way he did in the age of pussy ass boy bands is because he was a producers dream because he was a decent lyricist and he had the best crossover capability out of any rapper at that time. pz

Interesting response.

I think that Biggie (and his death) put Bad Boy on the map. Then Diddy made that song in rememberence of Big. After Biggie and Tupac's deaths hip-hop turned dancy (I'm guessing to tone it down and put a stop to the violence). Mase was the perfect candidate for that with his flashy suits and dance moves (with Diddy in the back ground like always). I had all of Mase's albums at one point back in the day, but lost them slowly over time.

On a side note, the one person to gain the most from the death of Tupac and Biggie was Diddy.

I stitll disagree on the Em/Cassidy thing, but we can never resolve that one. lol

cactusEG
04-10-2007, 08:37 AM
whats so damn funny[/QUOTE]
You are serious? He's a joke. He makes incredibly lame remixes of songs. I.E. can't stop wont stop, im in love with a stripper, still fly,candy shop, etc. That may be stuff you like but he is by no means one of the greatest of all time.[/QUOTE]

yea some of those remixs are dumb. u need to hear some of his newer stuff thats not remixs

thinkfast®
04-10-2007, 10:12 AM
Pac
BIG
Nas
Cube
Lil Wayne

I really think you have to seperate Top 5 into a 80's/90's and up category.. I mean Jay Z is talented, but cant holt a light to someone like Rakim.. then again I think LL has skills but would get crushed by 'Pac

BB6dohcvtec
04-10-2007, 12:56 PM
Interesting response.

I think that Biggie (and his death) put Bad Boy on the map. Then Diddy made that song in rememberence of Big. After Biggie and Tupac's deaths hip-hop turned dancy (I'm guessing to tone it down and put a stop to the violence). Mase was the perfect candidate for that with his flashy suits and dance moves (with Diddy in the back ground like always). I had all of Mase's albums at one point back in the day, but lost them slowly over time.

On a side note, the one person to gain the most from the death of Tupac and Biggie was Diddy.

I stitll disagree on the Em/Cassidy thing, but we can never resolve that one. lol

yea we won't because when cassidy called him out em was dunkin and dodgein. :yes:

"B"
04-10-2007, 04:37 PM
He probably didn't have the time to fuck with a small timer.

devinwebb907
04-10-2007, 04:38 PM
the best rappers like skillwise i would say rahzel and twista take that hands down.

but top 5 rappers umm
tupac
ice cube
jay z
eminem
and call me crazy but project pat is pretty good

BB6dohcvtec
04-10-2007, 04:58 PM
naw he didn't want to get owned by a small timer.....small time or big time you get challenged to battle you either throw down or bitch up and you know what em did.

Evil Goat
04-10-2007, 05:06 PM

may 28, 1979.....yea.....light ages from the 80's :thinking:

The Green Monster
04-10-2007, 09:55 PM
I dunno if he is top 5 material but I like his stuff a lot.

I like to think of him as a modern day next best thing to Pac

"B"
04-11-2007, 07:12 AM
the best rappers like skillwise i would say rahzel and twista take that hands down.

but top 5 rappers umm
tupac
ice cube
jay z
eminem
and call me crazy but project pat is pretty good

Nice list and +1 for only having one New York rapper.

Nomad!
04-12-2007, 08:04 AM
Rakim
Talib Kweli
Black Thought
Nas
Common/Andre 3000

Kyle
04-12-2007, 10:03 AM
Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, and Dylan.

Nomad!
04-12-2007, 11:39 AM
I need to add Method Man & Ice Cube to my list :goodjob:

bicsintegra
04-12-2007, 04:55 PM
MCs
1. rakim
2. krs-0ne
3. big daddy kane
4. nas
5. biggie

groups
1. RUN DMC
2. public enemy
3. nwa
4. wu tang
5. tribe called quest

Velburg
04-13-2007, 12:01 AM
1.rakim
2.mc lyte
3.big daddy kane
4.krs one
5.biggie / big pun / pac (3 way)

NewGuy777
04-18-2007, 11:00 AM
No particular order

Tupac Shakur
NaS
Lupe Fiasco (His raps are ridiculous)
Mos Def
Talib Kweli

Nomad!
04-18-2007, 12:11 PM
No particular order

Tupac Shakur
NaS
Lupe Fiasco (His raps are ridiculous)
Mos Def
Talib Kweli
Nice list :goodjob:

1SICKLEX
04-18-2007, 12:14 PM
DYLAN
DYLAN
DYLAN
DYLAN
DYLAN
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m166/someguynameddylan/ISpitHotFire.jpg

Kelly
04-18-2007, 01:03 PM
To much to read. Has anyone mentioned Ludacris?

If not, wtf?!

PhAtBoYMr2
04-18-2007, 01:07 PM
DYLAN
DYLAN
DYLAN
DYLAN
DYLAN
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m166/someguynameddylan/ISpitHotFire.jpg

LIRL HAHAHHA +1

Kyle
04-18-2007, 01:09 PM