PDA

View Full Version : TW: 96 S14 240SX SE 5 sp, some mods

PacoX
04-09-2007, 12:59 AM
I may be taking some of the mods off my car and selling it soon, as follows:

This is a 1996 S14 Zenki 240SX SE. 5 lug, white gauges, rear sway bar from the SE package, nicer front grill since its a 96. The paint is FN2 (Blue Emerald), which is a really cool dark green with a bit of a chameleon effect. Engine is a KA24DE with ~128k miles on it, has run like a champ since I've had it and been maintained on Mobil 1 regularly (trans has Redline gear oil and shifts nice). If I do sell it, mods will be:

DEI alarm/keyless entry
Black leather interior in nice shape
ACT heavy duty clutch
XTD chromoly flywheel
Apex'i N1 exhaust
K&N Drop-in filter
350Z wheels with Yokohama ES100s
Viscous LSD
Eibach Pro-Kit springs, Tokico Blue struts

No rust, straight frame, clean title, no accidents/incidents listed when I ran a carfax before purchasing last year. Very clean interior. Only issues with car are a few scrapes on the decklid under the wing (hard to see, but caused by my bike rack), as well as a few small dents, etc (typical of a 10+ year old car). Paint isn't perfect, but its pretty nice and glossy all over. Will not have front lip. Sunroof doesn't work now, I believe its a ground issue and I'll try to fix it before I sell. EGR removed, but resistor added to simulate sensor, so no CEL from that. Overall, a very solid car. Its hard to find them this nice nowadays, especially a 5 speed SE.

PICS:

Imagine this car...:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a160/turtl631/CIMG0163.jpg

...but with this ride height and wheel/tire combo
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a160/turtl631/JDs-S14-for-sale-small.jpg

I'd like to get around $6.5k for it, a nice lightly modded street car or great start for a project. Anyone interested? Email me, [email protected] with questions, offers, or if you have any advice about selling this car.

LeX
04-09-2007, 05:42 AM
interested in trading for my car + a good bit of cash from your end? 02 maxima 6spd black on black

cactusEG
04-09-2007, 07:30 AM
motor pics ?

PacoX
04-09-2007, 08:56 AM
interested in trading for my car + a good bit of cash from your end? 02 maxima 6spd black on black

No thanks, i'd really be looking just to sell the 240.

motor pics ?

Right now its boosted at around 8 psi (safe tune, I always monitor with a wideband and boost pretty infrequently since I don't want to pay for gas...no detonation ever and the engine is very healthy) and has done about 1500 miles in road trips reliably in the last month. I'll pull the turbo stuff and put it back to stock before I sell. So, engine pics from now won't really do you any good. I still have the stock plastic intake and exhaust manifold, all that will be put back on so it will be like a bone stock KA24DE.

Boost67p
04-10-2007, 05:54 AM
Are you looking for a bike?

Turbo Terrance
04-16-2007, 10:06 PM
the car is clean but do have n e interior pics??

Boost67p
04-17-2007, 05:31 AM
I have a 2003 CBR 954RR red and black. It is crazy fast and gets great gas milage. Only 4400 miles on it. It also comes with a large riding jackett and helmet. Let me know.

Phatzilla18
04-25-2007, 11:04 PM
Still available? PMed