PDA

View Full Version : Be On the Lookout GM Owners!!!

bafbrian
04-08-2007, 11:44 PM
I was at my girlfriend's house when I decide to get up for a late night snack, Hot Pocket :D, anyway, she gets a call from her brother, who is in Atlanta with some friends at a housing complex off 17th Street near Georgia Tech, well his truck gets broken into and they steal a lot of his stuff.

They managed to get his laptop, digi cam, printer, head unit, sub, and amp. His was not the only car that was broken into, several other GMC vehicles were broken into and only GMC vehicles.

Would really appreciate some help cuz he is a real cool guy and I would like to help him recover as much of his stuff as possible.

Kyle
04-08-2007, 11:56 PM
Damn that sucks. I don't know why he would leave such valuable stuff in there. I wouldnt even have my subs in. You have to expect that, I know people who take their systems out every night.

Sorry to hear though.

bafbrian
04-09-2007, 12:17 AM
Damn that sucks. I don't know why he would leave such valuable stuff in there. I wouldnt even have my subs in. You have to expect that, I know people who take their systems out every night.

Sorry to hear though.

He was out with friends and his truck was not the only that got broken into. Plus, with his tint, it is pretty damn hard to see into the truck (Sierra).

Kyle
04-09-2007, 12:32 AM
He was out with friends and his truck was not the only that got broken into. Plus, with his tint, it is pretty damn hard to see into the truck (Sierra).
Yeah that sucks. I was thinking about how much it would suck to lose my laptop today.

Good looking out.

kennyboi
04-09-2007, 01:05 PM
Sorry to hear though.

shouldn't be like that tho now and days people don't want to work for nothing
anymore

GirlieZ
04-09-2007, 04:52 PM
damn that sucks, ill tell collins to be careful, which he is, but if the radio gets jacked he has to special order it from aussieland. gto parts suck!

Kyle
04-09-2007, 05:46 PM
Dont you have w7's in your car justine? Or do you take those out when you're at GSU?

GirlieZ
04-09-2007, 08:06 PM
nope i dont have my system in. its sitting in my bedroom. I valet my car at school at the Hurt building that has insurance that covers everything like that. you have to have a card to get in and there are cameras everywhere. but my concern was at my job and its also its lighter since i have been tracking my car. its amazing how much difference that 200 lbs is. collins doesnt have anything like that. gto is owned since its gas tank sits b/w the rear seats and the trunk. no bump bump in the kangroo.

GSRtegŪ
04-09-2007, 08:54 PM
True

shouldn't be like that tho now and days people don't want to work for nothing
anymore

collins
04-09-2007, 09:50 PM
lol well if they break into mine, they're in for a suprize of a WHOLE BUNCH of STOCK parts! not to mention an ass whoopin if i see 'em do it.....

Kyle
04-09-2007, 11:23 PM
nope i dont have my system in. its sitting in my bedroom. I valet my car at school at the Hurt building that has insurance that covers everything like that. you have to have a card to get in and there are cameras everywhere. but my concern was at my job and its also its lighter since i have been tracking my car. its amazing how much difference that 200 lbs is. collins doesnt have anything like that. gto is owned since its gas tank sits b/w the rear seats and the trunk. no bump bump in the kangroo.
Ah gotcha. I took mine out too. It makes my slow car feel a little faster. But that parking lot sounds pretty nice.

GirlieZ
04-10-2007, 10:29 AM
it is the pimp juice, not alota people on campus know about it. its 8 bucks for a full day but im only there twice a week so thats not horrible. i used to use this other lot that was heavily supervised, but they seemed to "miss" one of their dudebuddies back up into my car and doing over 3 grand worth of damage.

Kyle
04-10-2007, 12:57 PM
it is the pimp juice, not alota people on campus know about it. its 8 bucks for a full day but im only there twice a week so thats not horrible. i used to use this other lot that was heavily supervised, but they seemed to "miss" one of their dudebuddies back up into my car and doing over 3 grand worth of damage.
Thats spectacular. Other people ruining your car FTL. And its not all repairable damage it also screws up the price you sell your car for. It has happened to me. :cry: but not near that bad.

MongolPup
04-11-2007, 10:06 PM
Holy shit collins I knew you had always liked GTO's and talked about one in the future but I guess the future is now LOL

collins
04-12-2007, 08:18 AM
yessuh yessuh!!!! lol ppl didnt believe me when i said i was gettin one.

Kyle
04-12-2007, 08:19 AM
yessuh yessuh!!!! lol ppl didnt believe me when i said i was gettin one.
Its quite a change from an integra, a good one though. How do you like it so far?

collins
04-12-2007, 09:10 AM
lets put it this way... if it was a stripper, then call me T. Payne. :D :boobies: