PDA

View Full Version : Oh the stories one can assume through an online profile...

quickdodgeŽ
04-07-2007, 07:44 PM
Before getting into my latest in a series of Noobs....why are some of them here? posts, I'd like to invite you to click this link.

LINK!!! (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=3182)

It's a safe link. It is direct link to my profile. I chuckle on occasion when I think of how many times in my IA career that same link has been clicked upon. It's almost an eerie feeling. But wait! There's more to this. I chuckle quite bit more when the JRTB pokes into my Profile and POOF! all of a sudden, they know my whole life story and everything about me. Lololololol......sorry. I chuckled again. When I textually assault another in another defeat for my challenger, they head straight for The Link. Armed with this newfound information, the JRTB are ready to go at me again, thinking they have my life story to make fun of. Oh shit! Whatever to do??? The JRTB can come up with zero on me so they attempt to hit me with ghostbusting jokes or take jabs at my occupation, not knowing what I did before this job or my choices that I made to get where I am. It's cool, though, that the JRTB has the time to do this. I like the fantasy stories that the JRTB conjure up. Keep 'em coming, homies, even if there are no more original jokes, lolol. Later, QD.

BTW.....for those of you wondering, JRTB stands for Jealousy Ridden Tomboy Brigade.

"B"
04-07-2007, 09:23 PM
You are just trying to get more hits than a myspace page on your profile.....lol

quickdodgeŽ
04-07-2007, 09:27 PM
Lolol. I probably already do. Later, QD.

David88vert
04-07-2007, 09:29 PM
I know what happened. You got spooked by a ghost when you were a little child, and pooped in your diaper. You never got over that. You spend your days as a mild-mannered beer delivery man .... but at night, the evil comes out. For you spend your night hunting and lurking after the ghost that scared you, with only one thing on your mind. Revenge. You spend every waking moment planning for that one brief second when you can slip up behind the ghost and yell,..... "BOO!"
For your sake, I hope he craps his pants......

Oh yeah, somewhere in there you managed to squeeze in a Neon and a SCCA championship also, but those things really aren't as important as getting your revenge....

Later, Not Quite QD.

quickdodgeŽ
04-07-2007, 09:32 PM
By Joe, I think you've got it!

Lolol. We need to hook up sometime soon, man. Later, QD.

David88vert
04-07-2007, 09:50 PM
I've been really busy lately, but give me a call sometime. I'll come out. Got another toy also. I'll shoot you a PM.

EvasiveEF9
04-08-2007, 01:07 PM
I recall the days of my noobicity...

'nough said.

quickdodgeŽ
04-08-2007, 06:15 PM
Lolol. Later, QD.