PDA

View Full Version : Post pics of nice 96-00 Civic sedans! Please?

Jecht
04-07-2007, 06:22 PM
Please don't harass me. I need a daily driver, and the VW automatic transmissions break constantly. So I'm considering a sixth gen Civic sedan. I just want to see clean examples. Please?

aaronfelipe
04-07-2007, 06:25 PM
There was already a thread on this, :2cents:

Jecht
04-07-2007, 06:31 PM
There was already a thread on this, :2cents:

Oh there is? Ok, I'll look for it. :goodjob: +1 if I can

Halfwit
04-07-2007, 06:35 PM
magius are u serious? after the honda bashing u did on me?

i dont like the wings on the ones you posted....hate wings.

but 4 dr sedans can look good if you do it right.

Jecht
04-07-2007, 06:48 PM
magius are u serious? after the honda bashing u did on me?

i dont like the wings on the ones you posted....hate wings.

but 4 dr sedans can look good if you do it right.
Yes, I'm serious. I don't really have much against Hondas - they just aren't my favorite cars b/c they feel too much like appliances to me (this is my OPINION). But they are reliable and the automatic transmissions don't break when you step on the gas. I kinda like that Mugen/Mugen style wing or w/e its called, but I probably wouldn't spend money on that for a daily driver. My Jetta is going to go deeply under the knife when I pay off what I will owe for the dd I want.

Halfwit
04-07-2007, 06:53 PM
jsut plz dont put a wing on it. i understand u wanting to make it look a certain way (non stock) but jsut do it clean.....

1: rims, 15 or 16
2: lower
3: front lip can help appearance alot.

whamo. not alot of cash, but clean, simple, and reliable.

Jecht
04-07-2007, 07:08 PM
jsut plz dont put a wing on it. i understand u wanting to make it look a certain way (non stock) but jsut do it clean.....

1: rims, 15 or 16
2: lower
3: front lip can help appearance alot.

whamo. not alot of cash, but clean, simple, and reliable.
Yeah, thats the plan. Some OEM wheels painted or polished to look different, lower it about an inch, a Civic type R style front lip and OEM sideskirts & rear. I like the way that wing looks, but I wouldn't spend money on it. I was thinking I would get a car that has the dark green OEM paint and put some LS meshies painted bronze w/ a polished lip on it.

Jecht
04-24-2007, 09:39 PM
Okay so I'm bored and I felt like posting more pics I've found. I couldn't find another thread for sedans so w/e. I REALLY like the one with the roof rack.

twinj
04-29-2007, 01:15 PM
The Green one in the driveway got my vote that mofo is CLEAN as fuck.

Kyle
04-29-2007, 05:39 PM
Please don't harass me. I need a daily driver, and the VW automatic transmissions break constantly.
Incorrect. I have had mine three years and it has yet to break. Poor excuse. GTFO Rice Boy!

Sol-Badguy
05-01-2007, 07:59 PM
I'm just waiting on that one to get back from the body shop!

mxglory258
05-01-2007, 08:03 PM
Incorrect. I have had mine three years and it has yet to break. Poor excuse. GTFO Rice Boy!
You have to drive it to break it lol. Everytime I've ran into you..ur walking haha

Kyle
05-01-2007, 08:07 PM
You have to drive it to break it lol. Everytime I've ran into you..ur walking haha
Hhaha GTFO. Lol. What happened to your other screen name?

mxglory258
05-01-2007, 08:10 PM
Hhaha GTFO. Lol. What happened to your other screen name?

Umm..umm..Idk?! :ninja::police:

Jecht
05-02-2007, 10:50 PM
Kyle, I wouldn't buy a Mk4. Mk3 auto transmissions have a VERY bad habit of breaking. If you don't believe me, check on VW vortex.

The Green one in the driveway got my vote that mofo is CLEAN as fuck.
I like that one too. Thats the look I would go for, but I would paint the lip, grill, sideskirts, and side moldings. I would also have LS mesh wheels on the car.

LMAO @ Joey's comment.

Kyle
05-02-2007, 11:32 PM
Kyle, I wouldn't buy a Mk4. Mk3 auto transmissions have a VERY bad habit of breaking. If you don't believe me, check on VW vortex.

I believe you, I have never talked to anyone with a Mk3 automatic.

Just a question what if this girl and you break up and you are stuck with an automatic transmission?

Jecht
05-03-2007, 01:04 PM
Well then I'll be left with a reliable car. Not really a big deal to me. :dunno:

mxglory258
05-03-2007, 05:35 PM
I believe you, I have never talked to anyone with a Mk3 automatic.

Just a question what if this girl and you break up and you are stuck with an automatic transmission?
What the fuck?

rollinls
05-03-2007, 09:56 PM
Umm..umm..Idk?! :ninja::police:

we started some new shit....the ninja ef squad....FTMFW:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: