dumpdaccord
04-07-2007, 12:16 PM
has to work and will be tested.lmk. wil pick up ASAP

dumpdaccord
04-07-2007, 12:17 PM
pm me i dont check the wtb often.

distortion69
04-07-2007, 09:31 PM
I have a brand new in the box galaxy dx45mp keys 2 swings 50, with top gun modulator and speech compressor.. has astatic 636l mic.. I'd have to get $230 for it tho.. It's been converted.. has illuminated blue face panel and blue led's.

I also have a davemade 2x4 linear that keys 200-250 and swings 1000 watts for $300.

You can have both for $500 if your interested.. You'll probably be the biggest radio on channel 19 ;)

I take it your a dump truck driver by your name?

Peace,
Josh

mikesEK
04-07-2007, 11:51 PM
why in the fuck would anyone want a CB:thinking: ,,,i mean shit dude isn't MetroPCS like 35 buck amonth(if you wanna talk to ppl that badly) ,,I have a friend that is a heavy CB user ,and his IQ drops daily from talking to rednecks with no teeth!!:lmfao:

dumpdaccord
04-08-2007, 10:45 AM
I have a brand new in the box galaxy dx45mp keys 2 swings 50, with top gun modulator and speech compressor.. has astatic 636l mic.. I'd have to get $230 for it tho.. It's been converted.. has illuminated blue face panel and blue led's.

I also have a davemade 2x4 linear that keys 200-250 and swings 1000 watts for $300.

You can have both for $500 if your interested.. You'll probably be the biggest radio on channel 19 ;)

I take it your a dump truck driver by your name?

Peace,
Josh

yep, dump truck. the regular cbs are $120 brand new...i was just trying to find a used one for maybe half off.doesnt half to be anything special.

distortion69
04-10-2007, 06:25 PM
why in the fuck would anyone want a CB:thinking: ,,,i mean shit dude isn't MetroPCS like 35 buck amonth(if you wanna talk to ppl that badly) ,,I have a friend that is a heavy CB user ,and his IQ drops daily from talking to rednecks with no teeth!!:lmfao:

Let's see.. Metropcs doesn't allow you to talk to 30 random people who know exactly how to get to where your going, can tell you where cops are at ahead of you, and can offer some entertainment while sitting on the road.

His IQ drops daily by talking to a wide variety folks who make 70-100k a year by sitting behind a truck wheel? Truck driving pays damn good money.. in fact, if your into drag racing, it's a damn good job.. Not only that, it requires little to no physical effort.. Several very intelligent people are in trucking for the money rather than getting out of college and making 30k-40k a year.. Not only that, some people retire out of the military and things of that sort and truck drive.

Two friends of mine are drivers and have 8 second cars.. one a turbo'd lt1, the other a nitrous fed rustang. Very nice homes, and make a good living to support their family. What about that is making their IQ lower? Money doesn't = IQ.. But it doesn't take a genius to figure out several intelligent people would take the job for the pay..

Are you sure your friend's iq doesn't drop from talking to you instead? How about you think before you talk.. even better, stay the fuck out of threads you have no business in. I'm no truck driver, but was an engineering major in school, so tinkering with electronics is what I do. I know a good bit about ham/cb radio. It's a hobby.. just like cars & computers.

To the poster, I do have an avg run of the mill cb I can sell you for $60. It's a nice uniden pc76xl that's been tuned. If you are interested hit me up.

Josh

jblaudio06
04-10-2007, 10:55 PM
i have a cobra 29 ltd...almost brand new $65

pm me

baseboy391
04-11-2007, 07:37 PM
we use CBs for off raodin all the time, if your driving and some ones telling ya how to trun, you cant realy have your phone up to your ear while trying to get outa the mud, and its WAY cheaper then a cell phone, 3 months of a cellphone bill pays for the CB, and the only people who i ever hear talking dumb on there are kids trying to mess with truckers, and goin down to FL, truckers have helped me around trafic so many times, id sale ya mine but realy its to damn valuble to me, evan tho i paid like 80 for it lol