PDA

View Full Version : Damnit, fuck the corps training...

EvasiveEF9
04-07-2007, 06:52 AM
I'm tired as shit, and not feeling completely up to par. I woke up at 7. Lay there for 30 minutes trying to get back to sleep. No luck. I'm tired, but I'm wide awake.

...damnit, corps!

Frög
04-07-2007, 06:59 AM
that sucks.. im at work, had to be here at 6am..

EvasiveEF9
04-07-2007, 07:07 AM
Dang, what do you do?

The Yousef
04-07-2007, 07:12 AM
wuss...

j/k.

okay not really...

EvasiveEF9
04-07-2007, 07:14 AM
wuss...

j/k.

okay not really...
Everyone keeps telling everyone you're a liar, though...how can I believe you?

The Yousef
04-07-2007, 07:20 AM
Everyone keeps telling everyone you're a liar, though...how can I believe you?

just believe in me....i'm The Yousef for God's sake!

I SPEAK THE TRUTH!!!

Frög
04-07-2007, 07:30 AM
Dang, what do you do?

computer tech

EvasiveEF9
04-07-2007, 08:55 AM
i'm The Yousef for God's sake!

I thought that was the problem to begin with?

computer tech
For what kinda company? Is working a saturday normal, or is it just an on-call thing.

Frög
04-07-2007, 09:37 AM
For what kinda company? Is working a saturday normal, or is it just an on-call thing.

normal.. we monitor servers 24/7

Mr_Mischif
04-07-2007, 09:39 AM
hmmm...

CopyRight
04-07-2007, 10:51 AM
so what exactly are you complaining about? rotc a little rough on you?

EvasiveEF9
04-07-2007, 01:26 PM
Not at all. Was just complaining that even when I DON'T have to wake up at 0645hrs, I'm still up...

And that sucks.

What do you know of the corps?

Tank
04-07-2007, 01:45 PM
STFU crying about working on a satruday bitch ive been deployed 3 times and everytime we work 7 days a week 14 hrs a fucking day so all this lil bitching you doing makes you look real pussy dont like what you do GTFO but dont come complaining about it cause theres folks who are in worse scenarios, and are doing there job.

Tank

and i am a computer tech for the army

EvasiveEF9
04-07-2007, 01:51 PM
STFU crying about working on a satruday bitch ive been deployed 3 times and everytime we work 7 days a week 14 hrs a fucking day so all this lil bitching you doing makes you look real pussy dont like what you do GTFO but dont come complaining about it cause theres folks who are in worse scenarios, and are doing there job.

Tank

LoL, damn. And you mean to tell me you haven't had just one day every now and then where you didn't wanna get up, but did it any ways just cuz it was routine?

I'm not bitching because I'm in it. I'm bitching cuz I didn't want to get up this morning.

Chill out. I'm in it, and I'm glad I'm in it. Ask anyone on here who's heard me speak of it in the past. I support the troops, I support the military all together, and I'm glad I'm in the corps. Just pissed cuz I wanted to sleep in today, but didn't get to cuz of my normal routine.

Chill out.

EvasiveEF9
04-07-2007, 01:53 PM

Tank

PS - Try punctuation :goodjob:

Lucky DAWG
04-07-2007, 02:56 PM

Tank

yea there are worse people off in Africa then probably everyone in this country
does that mean complaining should be outlawed?

relax

CopyRight
04-07-2007, 03:26 PM
Not at all. Was just complaining that even when I DON'T have to wake up at 0645hrs, I'm still up...

And that sucks.

What do you know of the corps?

I know lots about it....I'm a product of it. What year are you? MSI or MSII?

EvasiveEF9
04-07-2007, 03:39 PM
yea there are worse people off in Africa then probably everyone in this country
does that mean complaining should be outlawed?

relax
Yes.

BTW, when you comin' over? As of right now, it's lookin' like me and some females going out tonight... Drop your number so I can call you if you wanna join up. You said you're on a date tonight or something? Bring her along if you want.

I know lots about it....I'm a product of it. What year are you? MSI or MSII?
Word, you DO know. Currently, I'm at the end of my year at MSI. Did you complete the full four years?

CopyRight
04-07-2007, 04:23 PM
Word, you DO know. Currently, I'm at the end of my year at MSI. Did you complete the full four years?

I did all 4...

you should be having the time of your life! MSI-II years are the easy and fun ones....so next year you will be a MSII, which in itself is okay, you will learn more about leadership theories, traits and behaviors. Your MSIII year will be the hardest as the Cadre will be on your case much more preparing you for Warrior Forge...but camp really isnt that bad at all. Even if you are weak in land nav, the course at Ft Lewis is quite tame. Have you contracted or did you go on a scholarship? Going to airborne or air assault this summer?

Lucky DAWG
04-07-2007, 04:38 PM
Yes.

BTW, when you comin' over? As of right now, it's lookin' like me and some females going out tonight... Drop your number so I can call you if you wanna join up. You said you're on a date tonight or something? Bring her along if you want.

point was in your defense, oh well :lmfao:

pm'd