PDA

View Full Version : after the Varsity..

AgentEasy
04-06-2007, 06:33 PM
didnt think i'd post this.. but i just wanna know who it was that pulled out in front of me on 85..

so heres the story..

left the v, me and ohsnap, got on 75 north.. and accidently got on the turn-off to 85.. well i didnt notice..

so we're doing about 110-115.. and come up on three cars in the lane to our left.. the one in front pulls out in front of me literally 20 feet in front of me.. so i cut the wheels to the right and hit the brakes..

well having shitty ass tires... and no suspension and fwd my brakes lock up and i get the sum of all fears = understeer..

well we end up spinning in a complete circle to the right, i over correct and we spin all the way back aound the the left, again oversteer back to the right another full turn..

we didnt hit ANY cars or the concrete barrier.. this was all in the middle of 85 north.. so needless to say we both needed a cigarette after that..

i just wanna know who it was that pulled out in front of me.. and i actually want to thank you.. because you did that, you've forced me to slow down..

and b4 last night i was thinking of suicide, and i'd had a horrible day because my best friend at work had just gotten fired.. so i wanted to thank you because since i survived that and didnt roll my car or hit anything you made me appreciate my life.. and just to be happy i'm alive..

AgentEasy
04-06-2007, 06:34 PM
oh and flame all you want.. but it was scary ass shit.. and thank god for strut bars.. honestly thats prolly what saved us.. that and my half-ass driving skills..

imbosile
04-06-2007, 06:37 PM
are you serious about the whole suicide thing?

AgentEasy
04-06-2007, 06:39 PM
used to be.. just went through a horrble break-up..

it just really woke me up man..

uproot
04-06-2007, 06:43 PM
wow... i was expecting some sort of call out thing, but thats cool... a similar thing happened to me and some buddies when we were younger... you definitely learn how dangerous driving and high speeds can be

AgentEasy
04-06-2007, 06:44 PM
deff man.. glad it happened actually.. and glad i'm alive..

Benefit
04-06-2007, 06:48 PM
damn what kinda car were you in?

AgentEasy
04-06-2007, 06:51 PM
03 lancer es.. i'll i have is front and rear strut bars.. which i will recomend to ANYONE! suspension is #1 from now on..

"B"
04-06-2007, 06:54 PM
Several people took off up north I-85 after the Varsity break up. Some people were going in excess of 165 mph while others in there slow ass cars (namely, me) stayed at about 80.

I didn't see that shit happen though.

AgentEasy
04-06-2007, 06:57 PM
it was like 9:50-10:15..

idk..

it was a group of three cars.. one was a EK hatch.. i think the car that pulled out in front of me was a TC.. but iono..

"B"
04-06-2007, 06:59 PM
Oh, well you know I drive a mustang and the cars that went up there with me were Vetts. So it wasn't us. There were some imports that pulled into the BP after we got there though.

AgentEasy
04-06-2007, 07:02 PM
i know man..:goodjob:

and btw.. i'm repping you just because you just jumped right on IA and started talking shit with everyone.. didnt even hesitate.. good move man.. :goodjob:

"B"
04-06-2007, 07:04 PM
Its the best way to meet people. Even if you piss a lot of people off, eventually they get over it.

AgentEasy
04-06-2007, 07:06 PM
true man.. plus.. it's just the internet.. lol

RandomGuy
04-06-2007, 07:07 PM
Summary of thread
115mph + lancer RS = FTL

AgentEasy
04-06-2007, 07:09 PM
Summary of thread
115mph + lancer RS = FTL

it's a ES.. actually.. and x2 FTL..

and at 115.. we still didnt roll.. so i say it's not that bad of a car..

Stormhammer
04-06-2007, 07:33 PM
Several people took off up north I-85 after the Varsity break up. Some people were going in excess of 165 mph while others in there slow ass cars (namely, me) stayed at about 80.

I didn't see that shit happen though.

all I can recall is seeing the blurs of Corvettes flying by

glad your alright though :) suspension is always key in any situation, even in high speeds - look at the japan folks who wangan

Halfwit
04-06-2007, 07:42 PM
i drive an ek hatch.

"B"
04-06-2007, 08:03 PM
all I can recall is seeing the blurs of Corvettes flying by

Unfortunately I was far ahead of them, so I didn't get to see that beautiful sight.

imbosile
04-06-2007, 08:24 PM
wow i'm glad youre okay, btw i dont know if i introduced myself, but iwas standing there with the Tennessee hat on

osnap
04-06-2007, 08:45 PM
...yeah, that shit was SCARY. 3 full spins on 85, and we stopped within inches of the rail. eye opening to say the least.

kinda puts you in check. those strut bars were a lifesaver, man...

and shit, after 3 full spins desperately trying to steer with the spin, kyle somehow managed to not stall out. :bump:

EssAreTwenTee
04-06-2007, 08:55 PM
damn doing 20 over cost me $225 I'd hate to see what the fine would be going that fast.

osnap
04-06-2007, 08:59 PM
damn doing 20 over cost me $225 I'd hate to see what the fine would be going that fast.

its called jail time and license revocation... but pales in comparison to what could potentially happen, which we were reminded of so blatantly. not smart, but kyle was the first to admit that.

edit - i say kyle because he was driving... not saying im not partially responsible, just saying i was riding shotty. its hard to tell by the way he typed it, but i was riding with him.

AgentEasy
04-06-2007, 09:59 PM
suspension will be my #1 concern on any and all concerns.. and btw i already got a ticket for 30 over.. i know.. lol

Jecht
04-06-2007, 10:07 PM
Heh, I was wondering what would slow you down. I tried desperately to keep up with you down 75 on the way to the V, but I gave up after a mile. There is a reason the first modification I will always do to a car is not wheels, not a stereo setup, but crucial suspension parts.

SoLJames95
04-06-2007, 10:08 PM
TIS TIS you should not try to exceed your limits. Its not an EVO, or even a Ralli Art. You should have just fell back and drove like a Daily driver. As for your nopi stut bars best 30 dollars you ever spent. :lmfao:
Love,
Boosted Green EG:ninja:

SUICIDE IS EXTREME!!!!!:screwy:
You houldnt kill yourself over pussy... It wasnt that great:no:
Hey its just the internet.

"B"
04-06-2007, 10:50 PM
wow i'm glad youre okay, btw i dont know if i introduced myself, but iwas standing there with the Tennessee hat on

*off topic*

Go USC

*/off topic*

Ed
04-06-2007, 10:51 PM
so you were the one that pulled out in front of him?? ^^

anyway, glad youre ok man... yeah, girls are not worth it. no matter how much you think they are.

it was nice to meet you...

btw do you have class friday morning? i passed a silver lancer with wheels this morning, 1030ish on chastain rd, and went to the school parking lot.

Slowboy
04-06-2007, 11:09 PM
good thing your ok man. I did not know wtf you were saying talkin bout yeah something, something, spin around in circles omfg thats all i heard on my side of the phone. lol. But yeah no girl is worth considering suicide my friend.

We all most died onthe way back to columbus, 18 wheeler tried pushin us to the concrete wall. thank god the delsol was slammed the back of the trailor went over the car. scary shit.

scabtastic
04-06-2007, 11:57 PM
well kyle i know me and you dont get along...but im glad you and chris are ok....i couldnt image how scary that shit was.

GSRteg®
04-07-2007, 12:09 AM
Thats deep!

didnt think i'd post this.. but i just wanna know who it was that pulled out in front of me on 85..

so heres the story..

left the v, me and ohsnap, got on 75 north.. and accidently got on the turn-off to 85.. well i didnt notice..

so we're doing about 110-115.. and come up on three cars in the lane to our left.. the one in front pulls out in front of me literally 20 feet in front of me.. so i cut the wheels to the right and hit the brakes..

well having shitty ass tires... and no suspension and fwd my brakes lock up and i get the sum of all fears = understeer..

well we end up spinning in a complete circle to the right, i over correct and we spin all the way back aound the the left, again oversteer back to the right another full turn..

we didnt hit ANY cars or the concrete barrier.. this was all in the middle of 85 north.. so needless to say we both needed a cigarette after that..

i just wanna know who it was that pulled out in front of me.. and i actually want to thank you.. because you did that, you've forced me to slow down..

and b4 last night i was thinking of suicide, and i'd had a horrible day because my best friend at work had just gotten fired.. so i wanted to thank you because since i survived that and didnt roll my car or hit anything you made me appreciate my life.. and just to be happy i'm alive..

AgentEasy
04-07-2007, 12:38 AM
well kyle i know me and you dont get along...but im glad you and chris are ok....i couldnt image how scary that shit was.

iut's cool man.. i.. i we're good man.. and yeah m,ani ts soime scary shit you haveno clue..

AgentEasy
04-07-2007, 12:39 AM
so you were the one that pulled out in front of him?? ^^

anyway, glad youre ok man... yeah, girls are not worth it. no matter how much you think they are.

it was nice to meet you...

btw do you have class friday morning? i passed a silver lancer with wheels this morning, 1030ish on chastain rd, and went to the school parking lot.

it was prolly me, buit no i work across from ksu.. so yeah

Frosty_spl
04-07-2007, 12:52 AM
oh hahahhaha I don't know where to begin.

lololololzolzolzozlzozozlolol

You kids need to keep racing up 85, only next time go faster and have better aim.

And it wasn't some fucking 80 dollar strut bars that saved your ass either.

osnap
04-07-2007, 12:53 AM
:thinking: who's racing?

Hundo®
04-07-2007, 02:38 AM

so heres the story..

if you were TRULY thinking about suicide, why not just kill yourself. The fact that you've stooped as low as thinking about taking your own life is pathetic, and you dont deserve to live in which case.

Frög
04-07-2007, 06:26 AM
your lucky.. break ups suck!

Ed
04-07-2007, 08:07 AM
it was prolly me, buit no i work across from ksu.. so yeah

oh cool. did you not see me?

BTLFED
04-07-2007, 08:49 AM
oh hahahhaha I don't know where to begin.

lololololzolzolzozlzozozlolol

You kids need to keep racing up 85, only next time go faster and have better aim.

And it wasn't some fucking 80 dollar strut bars that saved your ass either.

uhh....what? :slap:

Glad you all are okay y0

BlkCD5
04-07-2007, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by AgentEasyX8900

Weird cus people would be P'oed & ready to fight someone who did this :dunno:
Some people learn the hard way. Whenever im down, one of my friends tells me this,"remember there is always someone else who has it worse off than you". It immediately takes me out of my "bitching" mode.

corey30349
04-07-2007, 09:07 AM
yea my friend got a rsx for christmas wasnt new but stock and clean he head it for like2 months he was headed home from work doin like 100 he said a semi came over and her swerved and over steered he hit the rail and flipped the car jus because he wanted to get home quicker instead of driving slow if u kno how to drive fast do it if u dont ,dont try to

BlkCD5
04-07-2007, 09:17 AM
Or better yet, DON'T FUCKING DRIVE STOCK CARS (no suspension mods) FAST! Apparently the only way they learn is by wrecking nice cars.:screwy:

Hulud
04-07-2007, 09:19 AM
yea my friend got a rsx for christmas wasnt new but stock and clean he head it for like2 months he was headed home from work doin like 100 he said a semi came over and her swerved and over steered he hit the rail and flipped the car jus because he wanted to get home quicker instead of driving slow if u kno how to drive fast do it if u dont ,dont try to
i hope you dont drive fast seeing that you are only 15

BTLFED
04-07-2007, 09:33 AM
i hope you dont drive fast seeing that you are only 15

He can't even type so we can understand it. He probably dropped out of school and is posting from a free computer in a library somewhere.

The retards are running rampant on here lately.

Sol-Badguy
04-07-2007, 09:38 AM
I knew you were driving fast on the way there, but damn.

At least you're alright.

MS3ZZ
04-07-2007, 11:24 AM
why drive so fast on a non performance car?.. that's suicide.

BTLFED
04-07-2007, 11:26 AM

Why come in here running your fucking mouth with 16 posts? THAT'S suicide.

osnap
04-07-2007, 11:58 AM
if you were TRULY thinking about suicide, why not just kill yourself. The fact that you've stooped as low as thinking about taking your own life is pathetic, and you dont deserve to live in which case.
wow, how nourishing! what a great way to provide support! cmon now... thats just unnecessary. I certainly agree that suicide is no solution to ANYTHING, but comments like this dont help anything.

oh, and chris, i gotta spread before i can rep you again

SicStang03
04-08-2007, 02:31 PM

LOL is 110 fast 2 this kid :tool:

00CelicaGT
04-08-2007, 03:33 PM
damn it seems like everyone on IA has some kind of issue, weather it be a drug problem, drinking problem, or just having the feeling of killing ur self.

BlkCD5
04-08-2007, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by 00CelicaGT
damn it seems like everyone on IA has some kind of issue, weather it be a drug problem, drinking problem, or just having the feeling of killing ur self.

Welcome to IA. You're a quick learner. :slap::goodjob: :bigdance: :dj: :iaowns:

koukis14
04-08-2007, 10:28 PM
I spun my Subaru XT6 racing an old 911 on back roads back home. I don't know how I didn't total it, but it slowed me down for a while.

AgentEasy
04-09-2007, 07:23 AM
but yeah i'm alive.. thats what matters.. lol