PDA

View Full Version : Seven-Year-Old Finds Offensive Label On Couch lol

Sport1.3
04-06-2007, 01:09 PM
Seven-Year-Old Finds Offensive Label On Couch
Thursday April 5, 2007

It's not often that an item intended to induce relaxation causes this much stress. But when Doris Moore's seven-year-old daughter discovered an inappropriate label on a couch she just bought, kicking back and relaxing on the piece of furniture was the farthest thing from her mind.

The little girl approached her mom after discovering a label on the dark brown couch that listed the colour as "nigger brown".

Moore was understandably shocked.

"For me to buy couches and then the colour coming under that, nigger brown, I was floored," she said.

The couch was purchased as a store called Vaniak Furniture, but the manager, Romesh Kumar, claims he knew nothing about the label, saying it's a problem with the supplier.

For Moore, and her family, who are from Ghana it's difficult to fathom how such an offensive word could find its way on to a piece of furniture.

"With slavery and what happened to us and the words they called us, it hits home," she said.

Moore is filing a complaint with the Ontario Human Rights Commission and she wants the word taken off the furniture.

XLSTONEX must have had his hand in this :lmfao:

ibrepost
video on the page

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_9536.aspx

william_jeff
04-06-2007, 01:15 PM
LOL at the ugly chick

"N-I-G-G-A-R this is a niggar couch you see"

The Yousef
04-06-2007, 01:28 PM
:lmfao:

that's fucked up

no control
04-06-2007, 01:35 PM
:lmfao:

that's fucked up

x2

addandrew
04-06-2007, 01:36 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA, you are what you buy :D .

no control
04-06-2007, 01:39 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA, you are what you buy :D .

yeah. i was thinking how ironic it was that she's the one to buy the couch. and of course, there's the random white guy watching tv, not even siting on the couch. :goodjob:

Sol-Badguy
04-06-2007, 01:40 PM
That's baaad.

Doppelgänger
04-06-2007, 01:44 PM
hahahaha....

stupid people still bringing up "slavery" are fucking retarded... just about every race has been used for slaves at one time or another....get the fuck over it.

no control
04-06-2007, 01:46 PM
hahahaha....

stupid people still bringing up "slavery" are fucking retarded... just about every race has been used for slaves at one time or another....get the fuck over it.

x2

Sport1.3
04-06-2007, 01:46 PM
hahahaha....

if you read the entire article, they are from Ghana and recently immagrated to the US :lmfao:

still WTF?? why would you name it by that color lol

no control
04-06-2007, 01:49 PM
why would you name it by that color lol

simple. it's the only non-basic colour crayola hasn't copyrighted. :goodjob:

Killer
04-06-2007, 01:50 PM
if you read the entire article, they are from Ghana and recently immagrated to the US :lmfao:

still WTF?? why would you name it by that color lol

certain names just describe things better....

william_jeff
04-06-2007, 01:52 PM
they should have named it charlie murphy brown or darkness

addandrew
04-06-2007, 02:33 PM
hahahaha....

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Mr_Mischif
04-06-2007, 04:23 PM
:lmfao: OOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGG

xLSTONEx
04-06-2007, 04:26 PM
Hell yea, I want that coach!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clegger
04-06-2007, 04:33 PM
omg wow

lirl at your avatar too haha

Hulud
04-06-2007, 04:34 PM
this was in Canada danny

Sport1.3
04-06-2007, 04:40 PM
this was in Canada danny

ok so the whole slave thing has even less valdity :lmfao:

Nismo
04-06-2007, 05:01 PM
Thats fucking awesome "it really hits home with the slavery" give it a fucking rest bitch. Slavery is done, we have appologized. Move the fuck on. I feel our punishment as white peole for this is hearing these black women bitch about it everytime they dont get their way or having to deal with their attitudes. Either way :)

Frög
04-06-2007, 05:07 PM
id buy it

Sack Attack
04-06-2007, 07:39 PM
I think thats some funny ass shit, but you all know how blacks do it, they probably had the label custom made and put on the couch just so they could throw a fuckin fit about it. fuck blacks

osnap
04-06-2007, 09:07 PM
thats a WOMAN?!

_Christian_
04-06-2007, 09:23 PM
lmao. they should put that on crayons.

Mr_Mischif
04-06-2007, 09:28 PM
fuck blacks

Fuck you too. :goodjob:

Sack Attack
04-06-2007, 09:41 PM
Fuck you too. :goodjob:

n/m, sorry about that, fuck the blacks who complain about slavery and racial issues, notice how the blacks have more problems than any other race on earth. between violence and drugs the black community is fucking themselves

there isnt a black on earth who has EVER been a slave, and also, the main africans sold americans the first slaves who were black, so if ya ask me, whitey done your ass a favor by letting ya'll come over here

antiv6
04-06-2007, 10:36 PM
what a coincidence yesterday i was at publix and saw this http://www.umich.edu/%7Eeng217/student_projects/Chicago%20Inventions/C1.jpg
i know i cant believe it either:???:

Josh...
04-06-2007, 11:02 PM
n/m, sorry about that, fuck the blacks who complain about slavery and racial issues, notice how the blacks have more problems than any other race on earth. between violence and drugs the black community is fucking themselves

there isnt a black on earth who has EVER been a slave, and also, the main africans sold americans the first slaves who were black, so if ya ask me, whitey done your ass a favor by letting ya'll come over here

Wow thats ignorant, I mean I'm tried of the race card being used for every little thing, but damn. And not to be too much of a dick, but there are still slaves in africa working in mines and etc.

Sack Attack
04-07-2007, 06:03 AM
Wow thats ignorant, I mean I'm tried of the race card being used for every little thing, but damn. And not to be too much of a dick, but there are still slaves in africa working in mines and etc.

great, that just shows more black on black crime, u wanna see ignorant? drive your ass to panola road quick trip and watch the blacks....i was there for 10 minutes the other night and seen i know almost 10 wrecks and almost 10 fights between all the blacks, thats fuckin ignorant, so is tweeters in their cutlass' with their music all the way up while pumpin gas, turn the shit off, also so is them long ass white tees, knowing good and well they ridin a bike and that shit gonna get caught up in the wheel, now thats ignorant my friend