PDA

View Full Version : IBM Intellistation Z Pro XEON Desktops - MINT CONDITION

AtifSajid
04-06-2007, 10:45 AM
IBM Intellistation Z Pro Xeon 2.4GHz

Dive into the deepest datasets with the multitasking, multithreaded application power of the IntelliStation Z Pro. With powerful Intel Xeon processors and 64-bit I/O architecture, data blasts through wider pipes for a quantum leap in performance. Responsive 3D graphics solutions are stacked with DDR frame and texture memory to set the pace for critical visualization. Go the distance with the IntelliStation Z Pro 6221. This awesome yet spacious mini-tower scales up efficiently with dual-capable Xeon processors, an easy-access six-slot/six-bay design and fast ATA/100 hard drives. A 64-bit bus accelerates essential I/O functions - including dual-channel Ultra320 SCSI, four PCI-X slots, and full-bandwidth Gigabit Ethernet - for the last word in compute-intensive performance.

The IntelliStation Z Pro is a high-performance, robust graphics workstation that helps optimize compute-intensive 2D/3D applications. It is ideal for demanding technical users, from engineers and molecular chemists to animators and geologists.

Highlights

· Superior application and graphics performance with dual processors

· Enhanced memory configurations excel at handling large 2D and 3D models

· Expanded selection of graphics card offerings deliver flexible and powerful graphics performance

All units are in great cosmetic and working condition.

Installed

1 Xeon 2.4GHz (512KB)/533 bus (512)

Memory - 1G PC2100 ECC RAM – UPGRADABLE TO 8G

Storage - 36.4G U320 SCSI 10K RPM HDD – INSTALL UP TO 3 HDDS SCSI OR IDE

Optical Drive – DVD MultiPlayer - UPGRADEABLE

Expansion Bays - Three slim-high, 3.5-inch drive bays

Two 5.25-inch bays (optical drive installed in one bay)

One 3.5-inch removable-media drive bay (diskette drive installed)

Power Supply - 425W output (115-230 V ac)

Networking - Integrated Broadcom 10/100/1000MBPS high-bandwidth Gigabit Ethernet with Wake on LAN

Video Card - 3Dlabs Wildcat4 7110 (DVI-I), AGP 8X, with 128 MB texture buffer DDR SDRAM video memory and 128 MB frame buffer video memory, and dual DVI-I connectors

Operating System - Windows XP Pro w/ COA

30 day warranty on these unit

Warranty information will be stated on invoice supplied.

$375