PDA

View Full Version : Lucky SC has a problem! LOL

Killer
04-06-2007, 08:32 AM
Most of ya'll know of Lucky SC i'm sure...

and i'm guessing most of ya'll saw his new tag... CHA5E ME (his name is chase)

well i bought a wii from him the other day and left a remote at his house... so late last nigt.. like 1230-1 we decide to meet at the big chicken....

when he pulls in a gold/champagne colored mid 90's explorer pulls in right on his ass.... he pulls up next to me our windows down and says "THIS FUCKING GUY IS FOLLOWING ME!?!?!" ... i'm like "huh?" so he says it again.. "THIS DUDE IS FOLLOWING ME"... i look at the explorer.. it's two chicks (and not hot ones i just mean humans of the femal gender) the driver looks to be kinda young(er) and the passenger is kinda older... i figure mother and daughter... SO.. i said to him.. "man it's two chicks.." he's like "WTF," he gets out of the car and talks to them and the lady just goes "YOUR TAG SAYS CHASE ME!!! LOLOLOLOLOL"

it was so funny... chase was scared shitless..

chase, i imagine ur gonna get a lot of that from drunks and random ugly chicks.... so be alert.. and watch urself buddy.....

jmmx258
04-06-2007, 08:33 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Thats pretty funny lol]

Nothing beats droptopdrifters tag. I saw that shit last night. Still haven't figured it out lol.

I may be hard to read. But I bet its the only one like it, so it'll be easy to eventually find lol

Sport1.3
04-06-2007, 08:38 AM
^what does it say?

"B"
04-06-2007, 08:42 AM
lol @ chase

Killer
04-06-2007, 08:48 AM
my room mate got a good laugh out of it when i got home too...

william_jeff
04-06-2007, 08:53 AM
owned by your own tag lol

chrisdavis
04-06-2007, 08:58 AM
^what does it say?

IIRC it is a bunch of random I's and 1s.

Hundo®
04-06-2007, 08:59 AM
LOL thats some funny shit.

Sport1.3
04-06-2007, 09:20 AM

Oh if thats what it is thats a drifter thing.....i know a few ppl with tags like that....its to throw off whoever is tryin to read the tag....when the car is moving its impossible to tell which is an "I" and which is a "1"

jmmx258
04-06-2007, 09:21 AM
Yep!! Threw me off and it was sitting still lol

EvasiveEF9
04-06-2007, 09:37 AM
LoL @ Chase. I'm gonna have to make fun of him for that...

ShooterMcGavin
04-06-2007, 11:11 AM
haha, funnay

Easter Bunny
04-06-2007, 12:05 PM
whatta fag

Lucky DAWG
04-06-2007, 12:09 PM
haha thanks killer

i'm not gonna lie, the way they were riding my tail, and i was shifting over like 3 lanes at a time and brake checking them and it was in some SUV whos lights are right in my rear mirror that would not get off

i was expecting some huge thug black guy to get out once he followed me into the big chicken lot with like spinners on his car and going to kick my ass for brake checking me.

lol i aint gonna lie, i got "scurred"

those chicks were hideous though.....................

william_jeff
04-06-2007, 12:10 PM
racist lol

Lucky DAWG
04-06-2007, 12:13 PM
if anything its a compliment that i'm scared of an ass whooping haha

william_jeff
04-06-2007, 12:16 PM
lol admittance is the first sign of victory

Killer
04-06-2007, 12:36 PM
haha thanks killer

i'm not gonna lie, the way they were riding my tail, and i was shifting over like 3 lanes at a time and brake checking them and it was in some SUV whos lights are right in my rear mirror that would not get off

i was expecting some huge thug black guy to get out once he followed me into the big chicken lot with like spinners on his car and going to kick my ass for brake checking me.

lol i aint gonna lie, i got "scurred"

those chicks were hideous though.....................

LOL! they really were hideous...

osnap
04-06-2007, 12:50 PM
HAHAHA nice one, chase...

but i do like the tag idea. yay for puns.

LATER, im off to six flags.

Lucky DAWG
04-06-2007, 01:14 PM
lol thanks bro
not impressed by the goliath last year...

six flags... ehhhhh

EvasiveEF9
04-06-2007, 03:25 PM
Tonight. Wild Wings. We'll be up there. Dig?

Lucky DAWG
04-06-2007, 03:36 PM
i'll be on a date

with the ex-gf of one of the fb players for Clemson

hey i'm not selfish, i'm going to USC next year, i'm doing it for the team...

Lucky DAWG
04-06-2007, 03:38 PM
we needa chill tomorrow though evasive

EvasiveEF9
04-06-2007, 03:46 PM
Sounds good, I'm supposed to be on a "date" with the ex, as well...IMAX = 300.

We'll see, though. I wish I was going out with Amanda tonight, damnit. But she wanted to be home with family. Who needs family? LoLoL.

Lucky DAWG
04-06-2007, 03:47 PM
yea fuck the people who raised you.... lol
hit me up when you're done with the date, we will cause havoc with tons of bitches throughout the night

EvasiveEF9
04-06-2007, 03:48 PM
yea fuck the people who raised you.... lol
hit me up when you're done with the date, we will cause havoc with tons of bitches throughout the night
Sounds good with me. Or tonight. I'm gonna do just al ittle bit of parting on this teggy. Some guy's coming to get alot of parts tonight. Thank GOD! I've got three weeks to get this car outta here cuz I'm gonna be bringing home another car. That one will be built for race :)

Lucky DAWG
04-06-2007, 05:13 PM
Sounds good with me. Or tonight. I'm gonna do just al ittle bit of parting on this teggy. Some guy's coming to get alot of parts tonight. Thank GOD! I've got three weeks to get this car outta here cuz I'm gonna be bringing home another car. That one will be built for race :)

awesome dude
i'll have to see the new machine before it hits the streets

yea tonight sounds good, it would prob be a better idea to go crazy tonight and suffer saturday morning rather then sunday morning falling all over the dining room table. Drooling, passed out on the turkey that my grandma made.

and shit, i needa be rested so i can beat the shit out of my cousins at finding the most easter eggs haha

EvasiveEF9
04-06-2007, 07:16 PM
awesome dude
i'll have to see the new machine before it hits the streets

yea tonight sounds good, it would prob be a better idea to go crazy tonight and suffer saturday morning rather then sunday morning falling all over the dining room table. Drooling, passed out on the turkey that my grandma made.

and shit, i needa be rested so i can beat the shit out of my cousins at finding the most easter eggs haha
Well, it'll be in the garage for a while once I get it. Cuz once I get it, I still gotta put the engine in it and all that...but it shouldn't be THAT much of a bitch for me to do...