PDA

View Full Version : My CRX was broken into @ mall of GA....REWARD!!!!

CRXchic19
04-05-2007, 11:43 PM
my complete stereo system was stolen from the back of my 91 crx at mall of GA today (thursday) very close to the entrance next to dillards and macys . including 2 - 12" audiobahn 4000watt each speakers (awt12x) (they weigh about 45lbs each, they are hard to miss), and a 4000 watt (pd4000) boss amp that is missing one of the fan covers.

they also stole my a-pillar mouldings, my windshield washer squirter thingie, the back corner panel black plastic cover (above the drivers side corner maker light in back) which makes me believe they have a crx already and are missing parts for it. and a few other misc stuff including my insurance card and my registration card.

they broke through the pass. side window, and by they i mean more than one, that speaker box weighed a good 300lbs and was too big and bulky for only 1 person to have snatched it alone. macy's is going through thier surveilance tapes, and gwinnett county police crime unit is investigating. obviously this was more than a few minutes job, so somebody had to have seen SOMETHING

they stole about $1,500 worth of stuff out of my car, but did not steal everything of value (they left the head unit, and all door speakers, plus crossovers, and a cd player sitting on the floor)

if anyone knows who did it, or sees any of this shit for sale somewhere on the street, lmk, and if i catch the people who did it, i'll give you $500 CASH, no questions asked.

i dont even care about the system, just the fact that i feel very violated that people stole my shit, and were all up in my car, and nobody passing by even had the common sense to realize that popping pieces and a stereo out of a car in the middle of a mall parking lot looks a bit weird....or even really cared... cuz i know if it would have been me in that position and i saw somebody taking shit out of a car i would have told somebody.

heres a pic of the subs and amp for referance, they are over 2 years old, so its not like there are a lot of them out there anymore.

AlliRae
04-05-2007, 11:46 PM
does it still drive?

CRXchic19
04-06-2007, 12:03 AM
barely, they fucked with the wiring under the hood, ripped out the battery cable to get to the zero guage wiring for the sytem, plus the intake is gone, and some random wires they chose to just pull out. it was probably a bunch of kids, damn spring break.... :(

bigdare23
04-06-2007, 12:04 AM
sorry to hear that

CRXchic19
04-06-2007, 12:06 AM
seeing your rex makes me want to cry! :( :( mine is 1/2 a man it used to be...

bigdare23
04-06-2007, 12:08 AM
seeing your rex makes me want to cry! :( :( mine is 1/2 a man it used to be...

It will be cool. Remember what goes around comes around! You going to yours :goodjob: and they going to get theirs :2up:

CRXchic19
04-06-2007, 12:10 AM
It will be cool. Remember what goes around comes around! You going to yours :goodjob: and they going to get theirs :2up:

hopefully. thanks. i was even in the process of getting a quote from brett, i wanted to go all out and get it painted, hatch, inside doors, bay area and all. all the body work was finally done :(

AlliRae
04-06-2007, 12:30 AM
aww... i'm sorry... i was going to make some joke about how it could be weight reduction but nevm

GSRteg®
04-06-2007, 12:30 AM
Sorry to hear that:(

CRXchic19
04-06-2007, 12:32 AM
aww... i'm sorry... i was going to make some joke about how it could be weight reduction but nevm

well, it DID have a greater get-up-and-go when i left the parking lot :( i bet those missing pillars made ALL the difference :(

its all good, shit happens
but i dont really know weather to laugh or cry, cuz i put so much work into that little car. thank god i diddnt have enough money to do the swap yet... i would have really been kicking myself in the ass...

Hektik
04-06-2007, 12:59 AM
damn they must have had a whole lot of time to get even your wiring out ... sucks cause more than likely someon had to of drove by and seen all this happening ..... g/l with catching the scumbags

CRXchic19
04-06-2007, 01:20 AM
damn they must have had a whole lot of time to get even your wiring out ... sucks cause more than likely someon had to of drove by and seen all this happening ..... g/l with catching the scumbags

thats what i thought too. thanks man. so much for mall security....what a joke.

KevinT707
04-06-2007, 09:54 AM
Sorry to hear that, I hope you find out who it is ..

Folks hatin' on CRXs lately

Brut
04-06-2007, 12:06 PM
i keep and eye out and keep my ears open. i work at MoG and sorry to hear about your lost

bigdare23
04-06-2007, 12:07 PM
DAMN girl, you was beating th block down!

CRXchic19
04-06-2007, 12:16 PM
DAMN girl, you was beating th block down!

haha hell yeah!

but i always kept it covered, somebody must have seen me park there for a while or followed me, because from the outside of the car you could have never been able to tell it was in there. the stock interior in the back kept it all under wraps... and i never played my system in public except for when i'm just cruising on 85, NEVER around any area where i know i'm going to park.

bigdare23
04-06-2007, 12:18 PM
haha hell yeah!

but i always kept it covered, somebody must have seen me park there for a while or followed me, because from the outside of the car you could have never been able to tell it was in there. the stock interior in the back kept it all under wraps... and i never played my system in public except for when i'm just cruising on 85, NEVER around any area where i know i'm going to park.

Never know, they might have heard it on the highway.

oh yeah clean your PM's!

CRXchic19
04-06-2007, 01:18 PM
Never know, they might have heard it on the highway.

oh yeah clean your PM's!

pms are cleared now, oops :rolleyes:

Doppelgänger
04-06-2007, 01:35 PM
about what time frame did this happen?

CRXchic19
04-06-2007, 01:57 PM
about what time frame did this happen?

between 10am-7:30pm, i was at work.

swolejamaica
04-06-2007, 02:27 PM
its about that time!!! Start shooting Bitchies!!

CRXchic19
04-06-2007, 03:29 PM
its about that time!!! Start shooting Bitchies!!

if you know who did it, no doubt, LETS GO... :goodjob: i know people in low places :D

i swear if i would have seen them in the act, girl or not, i would have kicked the shit out of them, and went straight for the balls....

T34me
04-06-2007, 11:03 PM
i know you must feel sick man, im sorry to hear that. I frequent the MofGA, now im kinda scared to go over there. Hope you find the dirty ass ho's on the security cameras (PS, keep the popo out of it if you can see whos doing it, they want to do everything legally and all that crap, personal justice is a muther fucker)

CRXchic19
04-06-2007, 11:44 PM
i know you must feel sick man, im sorry to hear that. I frequent the MofGA, now im kinda scared to go over there. Hope you find the dirty ass ho's on the security cameras (PS, keep the popo out of it if you can see whos doing it, they want to do everything legally and all that crap, personal justice is a muther fucker)

yeah i would be carefull if i were you parking over there. a lot of cars have been lifted from the parking lots from what mall security told me (one guy named ben was really nice and surprisingly helpfull) i got Gwinnett police involved, first the lady on the phone said they usually do those kinds of reports over the phone, i told her hell no i want a patroll unit there and an offical report made (i bet if it was her car she would have cared more...), they got the crime investigation unit involved afterwards. they are still going through the survelance cam footage (it was between 10am-7:30pm so they have some watching to do) i'll keep yall posted, but if i get a positive id and i see those mofos around they are gonna have a few fucked up body parts when i'm finished.

preferredduck
04-08-2007, 09:23 AM
thats what i thought too. thanks man. so much for mall security....what a joke.

mall security is a joke, they sit around all day checking out ladies instead of doing their damn job!!!

CRXchic19
04-08-2007, 02:26 PM
mall security is a joke, they sit around all day checking out ladies instead of doing their damn job!!!

it was the fat ass old guy on duty, he was probably just watching his cholesterol go up, behind the cataracts.

hallisturrr
04-13-2007, 01:58 AM
dannng... that really blows... hope you find em bro

NAG2I
04-13-2007, 12:23 PM
damn yo.. i work at that mall too and park my integra out there everyday
and just lock it up, and hope for the best..
but shit i gotta get some money real quick to make some purchases on some saftey items.
good luck with it though dude i hope they get em!!