PDA

View Full Version : Misc Rich Boy

PRiMAdonna
04-05-2007, 09:07 PM
anybody else heard the CD? i got it a couple days ago and i am IMPRESSED.
polo the don's beats are on point and every song on the CD is great. it's also featuring pastor troy, big boi, john legend, and more.

pick it up if you have the chance :goodjob:

Eurostunna07
04-05-2007, 09:08 PM
pick it up? ever heard of bit torrent for this nonsense

PRiMAdonna
04-05-2007, 09:13 PM
guess im the only one who still buys CDs :cry:

Hulud
04-05-2007, 09:20 PM
yes yes you are

CD's suck, only thing i buy that has music on it is Vinyl

BaHumBugg
04-05-2007, 09:23 PM
guess im the only one who still buys CDs :cry:

naw your not the only one, I stopped DL about a ago, now I have a good collection of cds to keep for a long time, and yea the Rich boy album was pretty good

__CJ__
04-05-2007, 11:40 PM
Yea, I got it off a site.. and I was somewhat impressed.. but he can't really rap all that well.. it's mainly about the beats on that album. Hope he steps his game up in the next album he releases.

Demsum
04-07-2007, 12:20 AM
I bought it. It was better than I expected. I'm happy to see someone representing for alabama.

sleepys4
04-07-2007, 02:14 AM
ditto, its not bad at all.

quickdodgeŽ
04-07-2007, 04:49 AM
I'll pass. Later, QD.

JackMaster
04-09-2007, 02:31 PM
Rich Boy sellin crack
Fuck niggas wanna jack
Shit tight no slack
Just bought a Cadillac (THROW SOME D'S ON THAT BITCH!!)
Just bought a Cadillac

dude is whack. Yall hearin' but aint listenin...

VooDooXII
04-09-2007, 02:32 PM
My room-mate has it...it isn't too bad. His accent is insane though...haha, listen to "Boy Looka Here".

william_jeff
04-09-2007, 02:48 PM
Rich Boy sellin crack
Fuck niggas wanna jack
Shit tight no slack
Just bought a Cadillac

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

PhAtBoYMr2
04-09-2007, 03:24 PM
Rich boy cd =

http://www.bpfwindowsgroup.com/images/landfill.jpg

quickdodgeŽ
04-09-2007, 03:27 PM
Looks like Marky Mark and I have finally found some common ground between his bad tastes and my good tastes in music, lolol. Seriously, though, I agree, Mark. Later, QD.

JackMaster
04-09-2007, 03:32 PM
Looks like Marky Mark and I have finally found some common ground between his bad tastes and my good tastes in music, lolol. Seriously, though, I agree, Mark. Later, QD.

whatever, Phatboy actually put 50 Cent in the same sentence as Pac in his Top 5 Hip Hoppers ever... He's young and dont know shit.

P.S. If phatboy even DARES to try to come back at me, I will wedgie him and take his sack of purp.

william_jeff
04-09-2007, 03:33 PM
Rich boy cd =

http://www.bpfwindowsgroup.com/images/landfill.jpg

I DONT THINK THEY CAN HEAR YOU REPEAT THAT PLEASE

PhAtBoYMr2
04-09-2007, 03:36 PM
whatever, Phatboy actually put 50 Cent in the same sentence as Pac in his Top 5 Hip Hoppers ever... He's young and dont know shit.

P.S. If phatboy even DARES to try to come back at me, I will wedgie him and take his sack of purp.

Listen here old fart, Name another rapper in the past decade to sell as much as 50 cent worldwide besides eminem ??

Throw all the bullshit gimmicks aside and listen to the music. 50 cent makes good music. He's a hit maker

Not to mention he has 2 classic albums and is so popular he reaches people globally

quickdodgeŽ
04-09-2007, 03:40 PM

Lolol. Mark, TF and I go back and forth all the time on the G-Ushit/WC music scene. It's all fun and games between us. Isn't that right, Mark.

I SAID...ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MARK???

Lolol. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
04-09-2007, 03:40 PM
And go check out my installment of OLD SCHOOL HIP HOP VIDEO OF THE DAY!!!! Later, QD.

JackMaster
04-09-2007, 03:41 PM
Listen here old fart, Name another rapper in the past decade to do 50 cent numbers????

Throw all the bullshit gimmicks aside and listen to the music. 50 cent makes good music. He's a hit maker

ok youngin: Want to see another list of platinum artists?

RuPaul
Spice Girls
Ace of Base
Right Said Fred......

get what I'm trying to say?

I've listened to 50's music and other than his MixTape shit back in his Sony days and Get Rich or Die tryin... dude sucks... Window Shopper? Candy Shop? Dude is unoriginal, lame flows, and has a ghostwriter.

william_jeff
Listen here old fart, Name another rapper in the past decade to sell as much as 50 cent worldwide besides eminem ??

Not to mention he has 2 classic albums and is so popular he reaches people globally

LMMFAO at loving commercialized rap. 50cent=50shits

PhAtBoYMr2
And i remember when 50 first dropped that one track with pac on it Before he blew up rap critics and hip hop heads were saying he would be the next tupac.

Give credit where credit is due, the man can sell albums and does it consistently very hard accomplishments in the hip hop industry

JackMaster
04-09-2007, 03:42 PM
PS Phatboy... I'm gonna wedgie your ass and take your sack of purp he next time I see you bitch!

william_jeff
04-09-2007, 03:42 PM
And i remember when 50 first dropped that one track with pac on it Before he blew up rap critics and hip hop heads were saying he would be the next tupac.

Give credit where credit is due, the man can sell albums and does it consistently very hard accomplishments in the hip hop industry

its very easy to do considering people like rich boy and mims 'like that' all you have to do is get a catchy chorus and you have a hit on your hands.

JackMaster
04-09-2007, 03:43 PM
50 = a marketing plan... I put him in the same category as britney Spears, etc. He's a POP star, but not a dope MC

PhAtBoYMr2
04-09-2007, 03:45 PM
ok youngin: Want to see another list of platinum artists?

RuPaul
Spice Girls
Ace of Base
Right Said Fred......

get what I'm trying to say?

I've listened to 50's music and other than his MixTape shit back in his Sony days and Get Rich or Die tryin... dude sucks... Window Shopper? Candy Shop? Dude is unoriginal, lame flows, and has a ghostwriter.

Dude were talking about platnium rappers not platnium artist. It's hard to compare the list you have up there because it's a completely different genre with a completly different fanbase.

window shopper, candy shop and all that mainstream bullshit he puts out is the record companies watering his shit down to make a quick buck. Thats what usually happens to rappers these days, they get black balled.

You cannot say 50 is unoriginal because the man got platinum off beef records, he took the industry head on and made quite the impact if you ask me.

quickdodgeŽ
04-09-2007, 03:47 PM
50 = a marketing plan... I put him in the same category as britney Spears, etc. He's a POP star, but not a dope MC

Exactly. I never could get the right combination of words out, but there it is. I have always stated though, that he is a Star94 rapper. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
04-09-2007, 03:48 PM
Go listen to 50's older shit, Power of the dollar, guess whos back and get some of his older mixtape shit. I had a couple of friends that hated on 50 but once i made them a cd of his good shit they started to feel the man a little bit more......

to tell you the truth the first time i heard 50 my cousin played him for me and i didn't like the dude at all. I was on my southern shit back then listening to nothing but three six mafia and goodie mob

all I am trying to say is i don't understand why 50 gets so much hate. If your in the rap game and your not trying to make money get the fuck out the game and find a new career

quickdodgeŽ
It's hard to compare the list you have up there because it's a completely different genre with a completly different fanbase.

All the artists in that list were majority white fanbased. So are 50's. I don't see the difference. Later, QD.

william_jeff

truth

JackMaster
04-09-2007, 03:49 PM
Dude were talking about platnium rappers not platnium artist. It's hard to compare the list you have up there because it's a completely different genre with a completly different fanbase.

window shopper, candy shop and all that mainstream bullshit he puts out is the record companies watering his shit down to make a quick buck. Thats what usually happens to rappers these days, they get black balled.

You cannot say 50 is unoriginal because the man got platinum off beef records, he took the industry head on and made quite the impact if you ask me.

Youre a 50 Cent nuthugger... he's got 1 good album an two good songs not from that album "get out the club" and "How to rob".... He mae NO impact on the hip hohp scene period. Hes more famous for beefing with Ja Rule, than any of his albums.

quickdodgeŽ
04-09-2007, 03:49 PM
If your in the rap game and your not trying to make money get the fuck out the game and find a new career

To a lot of real MCs, in it for the money is not what they think. Believe that. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
04-09-2007, 03:50 PM
All the artists in that list were majority white fanbased. So are 50's. I don't see the difference. Later, QD.

what does race have to do with anything? Were talking about music :thinking:

JackMaster
04-09-2007, 03:51 PM
Go listen to 50's older shit, Power of the dollar, guess whos back and get some of his older mixtape shit. I had a couple of friends that hated on 50 but once i made them a cd of his good shit they started to feel the man a little bit more......

to tell you the truth the first time i heard 50 my cousin played him for me and i didn't like the dude at all. I was on my southern shit back then listening to nothing but three six mafia and goodie mob

all I am trying to say is i don't understand why 50 gets so much hate. If your in the rap game and your not trying to make money get the fuck out the game and find a new career

You don't understand hip hop Phatboy... I dont expect you to, you are too young and grew up with the wrong crowd.. You like rap music and pop music. Your first Pac album was probably All Eyes on Me.... Dont worry, its not your fault.

JackMaster
04-09-2007, 03:52 PM
what does race have to do with anything? Were talking about music :thinking:

NO, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MUSIC... YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MONEY AND SALES.

PhAtBoYMr2
04-09-2007, 03:53 PM
Youre a 50 Cent nuthugger... he's got 1 good album an two good songs not from that album "get out the club" and "How to rob".... He mae NO impact on the hip hohp scene period. Hes more famous for beefing with Ja Rule, than any of his albums.

I'm not a nuthugger I'm just a loyal listener especially when people have no idea wtf they are talking about. You can say i'm a nuthugger but i can turn around and call you a fucking hater because your knocking the mans hustle.

50 sold 10+ millon copies worldwide on his last album

So i guess 10 millon people out there have just as bad as taste in music as me.

JackMaster
04-09-2007, 03:54 PM
I'm not a nuthugger I'm just a loyal listener especially when people have no idea wtf they are talking about. You can say i'm a nuthugger but i can turn around and call you a fucking hater because your knocking the mans hustle.

50 sold 10+ millon copies worldwide on his last album

So i guess 10 millon people out there have just as bad as taste in music as me.

Please show me the SoundScan #'s and not some article from the web.

william_jeff
04-09-2007, 03:55 PM
You don't understand hip hop Phatboy... I dont expect you to, you are too young and grew up with the wrong crowd.. You like rap music and pop music. Your first Pac album was probably All Eyes on Me.... Dont worry, its not your fault.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :police:

PhAtBoYMr2
04-09-2007, 03:57 PM

Trust me i have a great understanding of hip-hop the difference between me and you is that your a whole decade older so i didn't hear the same shit you heard.

and if i remember correctly my first pac album i bought was 2pacalypse now...

JackMaster
04-09-2007, 04:00 PM
Trust me i have a great understanding of hip-hop the difference between me and you is that your a whole decade older so i didn't hear the same shit you heard.

and if i remember correctly my first pac album i bought was 2pacalypse now...

Youre missin out on some of the best MC's ever if youre skipping the late 80's to mid 90's.... 50 cent wouldn't even go wood if he was in that era. You gotta understand the history. Thats all I'm trying to say... And for you to even think that album sales is the lithmus test for a hip hop act, is rediculous. How do you claim to have a great understanding of hip hop if you dont even know the history... Do you know how many hip hop greats live in Atlanta? Pos from De La Soul, Terminator X, BDK, Phife Dawg....

PhAtBoYMr2
04-09-2007, 04:02 PM
Please show me the SoundScan #'s and not some article from the web.

Couldn't found the soundscans but i was wrong he sold 9 millon copies not 10 so you got me there.... ;)

the Massacre is 50 Cent's sophomore album and it was released on March 3, 2005 - five days ahead of the original release date due to Internet leakage.

The album reached number 1 on the US Billboard 200 Albums Chart and the UK Albums Chart that year. The album sold 1.15 million copies in its first four days of release, according to figures from Nielsen SoundScan, making it the sixth fastest-selling album since SoundScan began tracking sales data in 1991. It also was the second best opening week for any rap album in history, behind that of Eminem's The Marshall Mathers LP [1], and finished as the second-best selling album of 2005 with 4.85 million copies sold, behind Mariah Carey's The Emancipation of Mimi. It has sold a total of 9 million copies worldwide to date, including 2.8 million copies in the UK. It is the bestselling rap album so far in India, where it has been certified double platinum, selling over 2 million copies. The Massacre has a music video for every track.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Massacre

PhAtBoYMr2
04-09-2007, 04:04 PM
Come on now the man sold 2 millon copies in FUCKING INDIA

give credit where it's due

PhAtBoYMr2
04-09-2007, 04:09 PM
And jackmaster i know you know your shit when it comes to hip hop but hip hop is all ears. It's all preference. There really isn't a way to compare rappers besides soundscan numbers. I can argue with you all day of how this rapper is better then that rapper but at the end of the day were just arguing opinions not facts. SOUNDSCANS are the only thing that can hold up a factual argument without throwing opinons around

If it sounds good, people will listen to it and that usually means you will sell.

quickdodgeŽ
04-09-2007, 04:10 PM
Youre missin out on some of the best MC's ever if youre skipping the late 80's to mid 90's......

That's the motherfucking truth right there, That's why I'm always on OLD SCHOOL rap message boards and Sirius is on Backspin. Later, QD.

Tank
04-09-2007, 04:11 PM
wow some serious thread jacking up in this bitch but 3 points

1. 50 shit is weak

2. Mark listens to the backstreet boys

3. theres a line between loyal fan and nut quenching fanboy some are seriously over stepping it

Now please return to your meaningless argument lol

Tank

PhAtBoYMr2
04-09-2007, 04:19 PM
wow some serious thread jacking up in this bitch but 3 points

1. 50 shit is weak

2. Mark listens to the backstreet boys

3. theres a line between loyal fan and nut quenching fanboy some are seriously over stepping it

Now please return to your meaningless argument lol

Tank

Wow tank that post = shit

If you don't have anything good to say or post some info to hold a good argument with don't come in here acting like you know shit.

See you motherfuckers don't understand that some people take this rap shit seriously and some people take this shit too heart. People die over this shit and it's not just hip hop anymore it's turned into a lifestyle.

If you think I'm a 50 fan boy go to Jamica queens New york and speak all that bullshit see if someone doesn't get pissed and try to fight or kill your ass and yes i have seen it happened. If you think im such a fanboy you really don't know what a fanboy is. Hip hop in new york is that segregated, you get people from harlem beefing with people from brooklyn and all the other areas over some rap shit.

quickdodgeŽ
04-09-2007, 04:22 PM
If you think I'm a 50 fan boy go to Jamica queens New york and speak all that bullshit see if someone doesn't get pissed and try to fight or kill your ass and yes i have seen it happened. If you think im such a fanboy you really don't know what a fanboy is. Hip hop in new york is that segregated, you get people from harlem beefing with people from brooklyn and all the other areas over some rap shit.

That's the truth there, Mark. I am with you on that. But one thing. We're not in NY. Lolol. We can say that shit here and pretty get away with it. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
04-09-2007, 04:23 PM
And jackmaster i commend you, Your one of the few if not the only that can hold a good argument without saying something completely biased to make it sound like your just a hater....

If you have actually taken the time and listen to 50 and still don't like him i respect that, thats your opinion and i'm not going to hold you to it....

but some people come in here acting like they know 50 cent personally or they listen to a couple of his radio hits and just start hating. That candyshop, and magic stick bullshit isn't what 50cent is about.

quickdodgeŽ
04-09-2007, 04:26 PM
but some people come in here acting like they know 50 cent personally

Your posts seem to show this about you, too, sometimes. And I hope you don't confuse me in that mix that you spoke on because, as I have told you before, that all my ribbing at you is just that....ribbing. I think 50 sucks and that's my opinion. So I'm hoping you're not getting me confused with some of the others. Later, QD.

Tank
04-09-2007, 04:26 PM
whatever Marky i was just bored and saw a opportunitie to interupt a dumbass argument about some dumb ass pop star and on you NY statement bsaically QD said it there you live in GA nigga lol

PhAtBoYMr2
04-09-2007, 04:29 PM
whatever Marky i was just bored and saw a opportunitie to interupt a dumbass argument about some dumb ass pop star and on you NY statement bsaically QD said it there you live in GA nigga lol

yes i live in georgia and georgia is probably the least sergregated when it comes to hip hop, everyone does collaboration's with everyone around here.

And i speak that New york shit because thats where I'm from and thats where the orginal "hip hop" started. If it wasn't for new york there would be no hip hop.

Tank
04-09-2007, 04:32 PM
yes i live in georgia and georgia is probably the least sergregated when it comes to hip hop, everyone does collaboration's with everyone around here.

And i speak that New york shit because thats where I'm from and thats where the orginal "hip hop" started. If it wasn't for new york there would be no hip hop.
yeah thats true hiphop and NY are hand in hand i dont argue to much on Hiphop not my thing to get into but i do know more then you may think i do lol

quickdodgeŽ
04-09-2007, 04:33 PM
And i speak that New york shit because thats where the orginal "hip hop" started.

The truth again. 100%.

If it wasn't for new york there would be no hip hop.

Can't really agree with you on that. No one can say that with certainty.

And how about responding to my query? Lolol. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
04-09-2007, 04:41 PM
Your posts seem to show this about you, too, sometimes. And I hope you don't confuse me in that mix that you spoke on because, as I have told you before, that all my ribbing at you is just that....ribbing. I think 50 sucks and that's my opinion. So I'm hoping you're not getting me confused with some of the others. Later, QD.

Yeah i understand

but i also understand that your older and this shit nowadays doesn't give you the same feeling but iv'e noticed a trend towards the older crowd that listens to rap pre 90's, they all are the ones saying "hip hop is dead" and everything is shitty nowadays

Just as long as there is pen, paper, and a microphone hip hop will never be dead.

I really don't see a difference in hip hop now or 20 years ago, Most of the music is party music and music to dance too. The only difference would probaly be lyrically content but as far as beats and all that other shit go, people are dancing and bopping there heads to the new age of hip hop so what is the difference from now compared to 20 years ago?

quickdodgeŽ
04-09-2007, 04:50 PM
Yeah i understand

You better.

but i also understand that your older and this shit nowadays doesn't give you the same feeling but iv'e noticed a trend towards the older crowd that listens to rap pre 90's, they all are the ones saying "hip hop is dead" and everything is shitty nowadays

Just as long as there is pen, paper, and a microphone hip hop will never be dead.

You're right that I am odler and that I grew up listening to the originals of rap/hip hop. I don't think hip hop is dead. Just dying. It's basically just staying in ICU on life support, lolol.

I really don't see a difference in hip hop now or 20 years ago,

That may be because you weren't around when DMC first came about and Kool Herc and Flash and all them cats who brought this out. I was 10 when Sugar Hill came up. When Melle Mel dropped. I was listening, as best as I could, to everything. Knowing everything I could know about it and everyone involved. It was truly an awesome thing to see develop. There is little creativity now. It's basically "all been done before." There are new styles to invent and all, but it comes from the originals.

people are dancing and bopping there heads to the new age of hip hop so what is the difference from now compared to 20 years ago?

Again, it is just the new age, like you said. This is what the younger crowd(yourself) listens to. In that, there is no difference.

All in all, Mark, everything you said can be applied to all forms of music. My Mom's parents couldn't understand why my Mom loved the Beatles. My Mom couldn't understand what I though was so cool about Egyptian Lover or Duran Duran. Your heart lies with the music you grow up with. That's all. Later, QD.

VooDooXII
04-09-2007, 05:14 PM
Come on now the man sold 2 millon copies in FUCKING INDIA

give credit where it's due

That's just because my cousin likes 50 Cent...and he's rich as shit so all of his tool friends are his little sheep and do what he does.

India's music tastes just follow record sales...or whatever seems "cool" in the US. You should see how many Slipknot and Limp Bizkit fans live in India.

JackMaster
04-09-2007, 05:14 PM
ummmm, People in his own hood hate 50Cent too... I think youre overlooking that fact... If you get shot in your own hood and nobody retaliates for you, uhhhhh... You got problems and no one respects you. And 50 Cents lives in Connecticut now anyway.

PhAtBoYMr2
04-09-2007, 05:29 PM
ummmm, People in his own hood hate 50Cent too... I think youre overlooking that fact... If you get shot in your own hood and nobody retaliates for you, uhhhhh... You got problems and no one respects you. And 50 Cents lives in Connecticut now anyway.

The dude that shot 50 is dead....so throw the no retaliation thing out the window

and shit if i had mike tyson's old house i would live in north dakota and still not give a fuck

JackMaster
04-09-2007, 05:32 PM
50 Cent Massacre only sold 6million, not 9 million... Wish I knew how to take a screenshot on my computer. Those are OFFICIAL Nielson SoundScan Numbers..... Miles Davis "Birth of Cool" only sold 500K... Are you tellin me that 50 is a more credible musician than Miles Davis?....

Eurostunna07
04-09-2007, 08:05 PM
Couldn't found the soundscans but i was wrong he sold 9 millon copies not 10 so you got me there.... ;)

the Massacre is 50 Cent's sophomore album and it was released on March 3, 2005 - five days ahead of the original release date due to Internet leakage.

The album reached number 1 on the US Billboard 200 Albums Chart and the UK Albums Chart that year. The album sold 1.15 million copies in its first four days of release, according to figures from Nielsen SoundScan, making it the sixth fastest-selling album since SoundScan began tracking sales data in 1991. It also was the second best opening week for any rap album in history, behind that of Eminem's The Marshall Mathers LP [1], and finished as the second-best selling album of 2005 with 4.85 million copies sold, behind Mariah Carey's The Emancipation of Mimi. It has sold a total of 9 million copies worldwide to date, including 2.8 million copies in the UK. It is the bestselling rap album so far in India, where it has been certified double platinum, selling over 2 million copies. The Massacre has a music video for every track.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Massacre

does it really matter how many albums this "thug" sells..

only white boys and girls buy his CDs.

william_jeff
04-10-2007, 08:19 AM
I LOVE PINK!!

green91
04-10-2007, 09:10 PM
While im not the most avid 50 cent fan, i think some of you guys are stuck in your youthful era. Shits changed, what you grew up appreciating isnt necessarily the new style. Its the origins for some of it, yes. But i also think the rap game brought this onset of shitty rappers on itself, when you constantly get on the track blarin about how much money your making, ballin or what the fuck ever and that its easy money, drugs and women.. how are others not going to also try and exploit the situation? Rap about real life situations that matter not ridin in the lambo pickin up hoes or whatever ya know?