PDA

View Full Version : Misc 50 really is a bitch's bitch...

quickdodgeŽ
04-05-2007, 04:40 PM
50 Cent Says Young Buck May Be Out, Violator Says He In
By Nolan Strong
Date: 4/5/2007 11:00 am

50 Cent sparked controversy when he appeared on the "Miss Jones in the Morning" show on Hot 97 yesterday (Apr. 4) and spoke candidly about his relationship with various artists on his G-Unit label, confirming that R&B singer Olivia had been dropped and that other artists on the label may not have his full support.

"I made sacrifices constantly for the entire G-Unit [roster]. At this point, they gotta do they thing now. It's their second album, everybody. If they don't deliver, then they don't actually work," 50 Cent said.

50 Cent also revealed that Young Buck, who released his critically acclaimed album Buck The World on Mar. 27 and moved over 140,000 copies during its first week, may be out of the G-Unit collective.

50 Cent said that he was considering booting the G-Unit member from the collective, due to his attempt to make peace with two of 50 Cent's rap enemies - Jadakiss and The Game.

"In a prior interview on the Angie Martinez show he [Young Buck] made references to being his own man and his decisions to try and make friends with people who I have issues with and I hold him in the same space that I hold Game in," 50 Cent said. "If I got issues with somebody and we down with each other, you got issues with them. Since then, The Game has released a record and dissed him again. That just shows you."

Prior to being released from G-Unit, The Game attempted to mend beefs with a variety of 50 Cent's detractors, including Jadakiss, Fat Joe and Nas.

Due to his actions, 50 Cent booted The Game from the collective in Mar. of 2005 and sparked one of the most infamous feuds in Hip-Hop history.

Last month, Young Buck revealed to AllHipHop.com that he and various rappers agreed not to disrespect each other in their music, as a starting point to ease tensions in the rap community.

Any agreement between Young Buck and The Game has been shattered since a Mar. 20 incident involving G-Unit member Tony Yayo and the 14-year-old son of The Game's manager, Jimmy "Henchmen" Rosemond, owner of Czar Entertainment.

On the recently released track "Body Bags," The Game disses the entire G-Unit collective and addresses the incident, in which Yayo allegedly backhanded the 14-year-old for wearing a Czar Entertainment t-shirt.

Yayo was arrested and charged with misdemeanor assault and will appear in court on Apr. 25.

During the interview, 50 Cent denied all involvement in the incident involving Rosemond's son and claimed the publicity surrounding the assault was an ongoing part of The Game and Rosemond's 'G-Unot' campaign.

"He didn't hit the kid," 50 Cent said in defense of Yayo. "I don't even know if he was there. It's the same group that put together the 'G-Unot' campaign. Why would you ban 50 if I am not involved in the actual situation? It's showing that it's from the same camp, with the same intentions. When it comes to civil, you don't have to worry about G-Unit. You have to worry about the J-J-J-J-J-Jew Unit. When the lawyers come out, we gonna see what it is."

50 Cent's manager and Violator CEO Chris Lighty denied that Young Buck was out of G-Unit and said "it was just a late April fools joke. 50 Cent has a twisted sense of humor," Lighty said.

Motherfucker is kicking out Buck because he called a truce with Jada and Gayme. How stupid is this? Later, QD.

BB6dohcvtec
04-05-2007, 05:07 PM
Buck is the only one in g-unit other then 50 who can sell records...if he kicks out buck there will be no g-unit lol buck is the main reason why lil scrappy joined up with g-unit i am pretty sure 50 will realize buck is the best thing he's got on that mediocre at best label

quickdodgeŽ
04-05-2007, 05:08 PM
Buck is the only one in g-unit other then 50 who can sell records...if he kicks out buck there will be no g-unit lol buck is the main reason why lil scrappy joined up with g-unit i am pretty sure 50 will realize buck is the best thing he's got on that mediocre at best label

Exactly. 50 has to know that he will lose a lot if he loses Buck. From a business standpoint, I'm surprised at this development. Later, QD.

__CJ__
04-05-2007, 11:42 PM
Fuck 50 Cent, he's such a shitty rapper, but yet he's getting millions doing other things besides rapping.

1SICKLEX
04-05-2007, 11:47 PM
lol at Tony slapping a 14 yr old kid!

Stopsnitchin
04-14-2007, 02:55 AM
Every solo album that a gunit member dropped bricked as hard as tony gayo when they throw his ass in the river for slapping a 14 year old.