PDA

View Full Version : Amazing... Some people in GA SUCK !! I may be hated for this.. screw it..

Julio
04-05-2007, 04:17 PM
So, Im sure all of you heard or attended the 6 flags event and heard about the chaos with traffic and how some could not get in.

Well.. this is where I get upset... a Local Radio station, Q100 and 6 flags decide to let PEOPLE in for free which I think is great... But some motherfucking people in GA are so sorry and ungreatful that now they can't shut up with negative talk about the whole deal.

I knew it was going to be PACKED.. .. But Usually when I hear FREE to the public and a BIG company is Promoting the event like The bert show and q100 I have learned to stay away of free events.. WHY? Because I bet 75% of the time people who go there are broke ass people with no manners or education and tend to screw it for everyone.

Now they are saying 6flags and q100 did not prepared for this shit... well shit.. when you have that many morons is hard to control it sometimes.. Shit. look at IRAQ full of idiots but the US Military is still there...

I heard a lady on the news say, that they were false advertising and shit by saying they could get in between 6 and 9am... Bitch CAN YOU NOT SEE THE FUCKING wave of people?!?!?!

What couldve turned into a great thing.. turned bad.. I think 6flags and q100 were trying to do a great thing and the masses of idiots fucked it up.

I feel bad for the promotion companies and the actual decent people that could not make it due to the idiots.. I will also BET.. that about 60 % of the Mofo's there do not listen to q100 and heard about the event through someone else.

And also.. as some of you know the local media also suck ass.. They are also running there ass crack.

Wurm
04-05-2007, 04:20 PM
I know i got up early 5am lirl and heard about the traffic and said fuck that

"B"
04-05-2007, 04:22 PM
I think the whole thing is a horrible idea BECAUSE of the idiots that go.

cactusEG
04-05-2007, 04:23 PM
damn my lil bro went today to six flags

civic95
04-05-2007, 04:27 PM
You cannot have free shit in ga. A few months back ING was giving away free gas for 2 hours at a gas station off 75. 75 was shut down as well as all the side roads at 4:30 in the morning. An hour and a half before the giveaway even started. I got stuck in the traffic, and there must of been lines of 500+ cars in every direction. They sent probably 20 police to control the chaos. 90% of them would of never made by the cutoff time. It's amazing what people will do for something free that is only worth $40. I would never get up that early to sit in traffic for 4 hrs for a free tank of gas.

CSquared
04-05-2007, 04:27 PM
Yeah as soon as i heard about the event i said fuck that. You throw the word FREE in front of ANYTHING and people will start coming out of the woodwork.

bafbrian
04-05-2007, 04:29 PM
My little bro wanted to go this morning I should have known better.

Traffic was hella worse than what I thought it would be.

Seriously, I agree with you Julio. The idiots showed up today in the thosands, especially those driving (making a 3 lane street with one turn lane into a 3 lane turn lane fucked traffic all up on my side of town). Shit took me 2hrs and 30mins just to get to the f'ing BP to near Six Flags. 30 seconds after I dropped him off, radio station says park is closed.

Just a bunch of idiots out today, especially the parents who let there kids walk on the highway and my favorite, the people who wore swim clothes to the park when it is fucking cold.

Six Flags + Q100 + Shitload of Idiots = FTL :no:

Red
04-05-2007, 04:32 PM
I feel bad for the promotion companies and the actual decent people that could not make it due to the idiots.. I will also BET.. that about 60 % of the Mofo's there do not listen to q100 and heard about the event through someone else.

Dude you know that's true!

Stormhammer
04-05-2007, 04:40 PM
yeah I definitely didnt know about this :D

quickdodge®
04-05-2007, 04:57 PM
. I will also BET.. that about 60 % of the Mofo's there do not listen to q100 and heard about the event through someone else.

I said that exact same damn thing to my co-worker today as we were leaving the warehouse. Later, QD.

MR. 200SX
04-05-2007, 10:28 PM
I would much rather pay $40 wake up at 8am and actually be able to ride the roller coasters.

CopyRight
04-05-2007, 10:37 PM
they just picked a wrong time to do it, high schoolers on spring break, and it's just starting to get warm out. All the people complaining should lick my ass, someone always complains when something is free...

ahmonrah
04-05-2007, 11:38 PM
^^wtf??!!

but besides that shit. free =hassle to get it.

EJ6
04-05-2007, 11:39 PM
left at 4 and still coudnt get in...got there, people slept there ever since around 3 am i bet

Nitro
04-05-2007, 11:43 PM
my son went with his lil homies....was there early as hell too but got turned away......they just ended up at the coca cola factory later...he got over it ;)

God
04-06-2007, 06:10 AM
honestly if i were planning the event
i would have said 21 and up and must be a q100 "qinsider" and show that little card they give you

being 21 and up would have saved 90% of the fuckin jackass kids from coming.

05Tib
04-06-2007, 07:27 AM
watch out, just heard the tail end of some advertising on 95.5 this morning when i cranked the car. They are soposely giving out free gas soon somewhere on Lavista Rd.. think the address was 4121?? maybe, like i said, caught the last bit of it, so everyone stay the hell away from all that shit.. sit in like 4 hrs wasting more money/time then a free tank of gas is worth IMO

Glides
04-06-2007, 07:31 AM
It ain't just Georgia. Idiots are everywhere, all over and the country is filled with stupid fucks that I wonder to myself how they make it through life. It's not a state thing brother, it's a human thing.

ShooterMcGavin
04-06-2007, 11:05 AM
lolz, julio man i think u missed my comment about how all the welfare check collectors all showed up to this shit. i mean seriously, i saw one 2 second shot from a news channel of ppl that were wandering around the park and thanked myself for not seriously considering goin. :lmao:

Sol-Badguy
04-06-2007, 11:08 AM
I don't know, I just hated the fact it took me and extra hour to get to work.

Clegger
04-06-2007, 11:14 AM
hows that saying go.... don't be afraid of 1 stupid person, but stupid people in large numbers...

Sol-Badguy
04-06-2007, 11:16 AM
"A person is smart; people are stupid."

Reps for whoever knows what movie it's from.

OneSlow5pt0
04-06-2007, 11:17 AM
the bottom line is,nothing in Life is Free..theirs always a cost

Nitro
04-06-2007, 11:18 AM

true dat...... :yes:

05Tib
04-06-2007, 11:25 AM
"A person is smart; people are stupid."

Reps for whoever knows what movie it's from.

Men in Black

ShooterMcGavin
04-06-2007, 11:26 AM
i think the saying you were going for is: "there's no such thing as a free lunch" :goodjob:

Sol-Badguy
04-06-2007, 11:31 AM
Men in Black
A WINNER IS YOU!!

..I didn't think anyone would get it

JITB
04-06-2007, 11:48 AM
as soon as i saw a bulletin about it on myspace i knew it was gonna be packed...lol

OneSlow5pt0
04-06-2007, 11:51 AM
i think the saying you were going for is: "there's no such thing as a free lunch" :goodjob:

fo sho

s13slider®
04-06-2007, 05:43 PM
yeah i heard about it through a friend and i was like fuck that but if you did get in free you would have the money for a qbot so that would be good but i already bout a season pass anyway and i really dont know why cause i have done absolutle everything there the only fun thing now it the bungee jump/fearless freaks thing beside the scream machine which you have to pay for

Fred Sanford
04-06-2007, 06:23 PM
This same thing would've happened if it had been an amusement park almost anywhere in the US. You are a damn fool to think it's limited to GA.

quickdodge®
04-06-2007, 09:08 PM
This same thing would've happened if it had been an amusement park almost anywhere in the US. You are a damn fool to think it's limited to GA.

You're even more of a damn fool to take that like he didn't know stupidity is everywhere. Later, QD.

ShooterMcGavin
04-06-2007, 09:29 PM
yeah i heard about it through a friend and i was like fuck that but if you did get in free you would have the money for a qbot so that would be good but i already bout a season pass anyway and i really dont know why cause i have done absolutle everything there the only fun thing now it the bungee jump/fearless freaks thing beside the scream machine which you have to pay for
Holy run-on sentence batman... :no:

Fred Sanford
04-07-2007, 01:07 AM
You're even more of a damn fool to take that like he didn't know stupidity is everywhere. Later, QD.Obviously he doesn't know since he had to specify Ga in the title. Maybe you should try reading and comprehending things. Later, FS.

Type-R
04-07-2007, 04:29 AM
You cannot have free shit in ga

negative.... you CAN

go to underground atlanta and walk around the food court all day, you'll get free food samples practically thrown at you... eat FREE, hah

quickdodge®
04-07-2007, 04:57 AM
Obviously he doesn't know since he had to specify Ga in the title. Maybe you should try reading and comprehending things. Later, FS.

Or maybe you could try taking on something a little less complicated and where you'll have a much better chance at succeeding. You trying my intelligence reminds me of Michael Jordan's lucrative baseball career. Lolol, yeah, right.

Let me see if I can make this a little easier for you:

He was talking about some people in GA , not some people CA or even MA . There is , believe it or not , a difference .

Was that better for you to "comprehend?" Later, QD.

Frög
04-07-2007, 05:25 AM
So, Im sure all of you heard or attended the 6 flags event and heard about the chaos with traffic and how some could not get in.

Well.. this is where I get upset... a Local Radio station, Q100 and 6 flags decide to let PEOPLE in for free which I think is great... But some motherfucking people in GA are so sorry and ungreatful that now they can't shut up with negative talk about the whole deal.

I knew it was going to be PACKED.. .. But Usually when I hear FREE to the public and a BIG company is Promoting the event like The bert show and q100 I have learned to stay away of free events.. WHY? Because I bet 75% of the time people who go there are broke ass people with no manners or education and tend to screw it for everyone.

Now they are saying 6flags and q100 did not prepared for this shit... well shit.. when you have that many morons is hard to control it sometimes.. Shit. look at IRAQ full of idiots but the US Military is still there...

I heard a lady on the news say, that they were false advertising and shit by saying they could get in between 6 and 9am... Bitch CAN YOU NOT SEE THE FUCKING wave of people?!?!?!

What couldve turned into a great thing.. turned bad.. I think 6flags and q100 were trying to do a great thing and the masses of idiots fucked it up.

And also.. as some of you know the local media also suck ass.. They are also running there ass crack.

:yes:

Fred Sanford
04-07-2007, 11:09 AM
Or maybe you could try taking on something a little less complicated and where you'll have a much better chance at succeeding. You trying my intelligence reminds me of Michael Jordan's lucrative baseball career. Lolol, yeah, right.

Let me see if I can make this a little easier for you:

He was talking about some people in GA , not some people CA or even MA . There is , believe it or not , a difference .

Was that better for you to "comprehend?" Later, QD.

It's obvious to me that you are a moron, but let me show you how I came to that conclusion. Saying 'some people in GA suck' implies that the only people who suck are in GA. This concept may be a bit difficult for you to understand since your job is the equivalent of a pizza delivery boy. As for your self proclaimed intelligence, surely you jest. How can you write your above remedial English level post, then claim to be such an intellect?
Later, FS.

quickdodge®
04-07-2007, 11:26 AM
It's obvious to me that you are a moron, but let me show you how I came to that conclusion. Saying 'some people in GA suck' implies that the only people who suck are in GA. This concept may be a bit difficult for you to understand since your job is the equivalent of a pizza delivery boy. As for your self proclaimed intelligence, surely you jest. How can you write your above remedial English level post, then claim to be such an intellect?
Later, FS.

Wow. Are you really this stupid or do you just act this way on the Net. Obviously, your take on this is not the same as everyone else's take that is reading this, seeing as how you are the only one in this thread to be confused with it. I cannot believe that you understand that statement the way you do.

Some people in GA suck.

Seriously. How do you come to the conclusion that he said all people that suck are in GA? How? Nowhere in that sentence does he allude to anyone outside of GA nor does he imply that all people in the world that suck are in GA. He is only talking about the people of GA. DO you really not get it or are you just trying to up your own self-esteem by trying to match wits with an obvious smarter person. It isn't making you look any smarter. I can also read stupid(as I have to a lot on this site) so you can type in your normal pattern if you choose. I'm curious as to your response. It shall be amusing, I assure myself. Later, QD.

con
04-07-2007, 11:43 AM
regardless, it was cool as shiat..... be damned if I would of got on a roller coaster that morning...........

another way to put a bit more control on the situation would of been to mimic some other stations....give away the free passes to callers and/or at various events before hand.

BKgen®
04-07-2007, 11:46 AM
lol this fred guy's a tard

Frög
04-07-2007, 11:55 AM

:nautjerk: @ your avatar..

BTLFED
04-07-2007, 12:01 PM

I'm not so sure about that. :ninja:

BKgen®
04-07-2007, 12:02 PM
:nautjerk: @ your avatar..

x2 :lmfao:

Fairlady Z32
04-07-2007, 12:53 PM
lol, crazy stuff.

Eurostunna07
04-07-2007, 12:55 PM
PEople ffrom out of state came 1-20 was packed for 3 counties

Fred Sanford
04-07-2007, 07:00 PM
Wow. Are you really this stupid or do you just act this way on the Net. Obviously, your take on this is not the same as everyone else's take that is reading this, seeing as how you are the only one in this thread to be confused with it. I cannot believe that you understand that statement the way you do.

Some people in GA suck.

Seriously. How do you come to the conclusion that he said all people that suck are in GA? How? Nowhere in that sentence does he allude to anyone outside of GA nor does he imply that all people in the world that suck are in GA. He is only talking about the people of GA. DO you really not get it or are you just trying to up your own self-esteem by trying to match wits with an obvious smarter person. It isn't making you look any smarter. I can also read stupid(as I have to a lot on this site) so you can type in your normal pattern if you choose. I'm curious as to your response. It shall be amusing, I assure myself. Later, QD.
Actually I'm not confused at all. You're so narrow minded you can't look at the big picture of things. Let me try to explain it to you imbecile.
Some people in Ga suck. Does this mean the only people that suck are in Ga?
Some people suck. Leaves a broad range open in which he could later specify the Six Flags ghetto people who are so brokeass they have to go when it's free.

Some of the people who attended the free six flags gimmick sucked. Precise and specific.

Did you really...I mean really try to call yourself the smarter person?
http://smiliesftw.com/big/bigbowrofl.gif

It's is so obvious that YOU actually broke out the dictionary and thesaurus combo for your post. Maybe your next step should be to make friends with Capt. Punctuation.

Hang on one second, I must ask again. Did you really call yourself smarter? http://smiliesftw.com/big/bigbowrofl.gif
That would be why you drive the delivery truck around to deliver beer? I'm sure you have to be MENSA level to stack cases of beer and wheel them into a cooler.

quickdodge®
04-07-2007, 07:03 PM
I refer you, genius(lolol), to this thread right HERE!!! (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114289). And yes. And you're a tad bit right. I'm not the smarter one of us two. I am the much smarter one of us two. Comparing our intelligence levels is like comparing the sizes of an elephant with a mouse.....Understand that, Minnie? Later, QD.

Fred Sanford
04-07-2007, 07:29 PM
I refer you, genius(lolol), to this thread right HERE!!! (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114289). And yes. And you're a tad bit right. I'm not the smarter one of us two. I am the much smarter one of us two. Comparing our intelligence levels is like comparing the sizes of an elephant with a mouse.....Understand that, Minnie? Later, QD.
So you got a few retards to agree with you. AWESOME! That must mean you're right. I wouldn't expect you or your crew of cronies to be able to comprehend anything other than "two bottles of NOS...the big ones." You are a pathetic little man to think that their siding with you will prove anything to anyone. The fact is I've gotten to you so much you felt the need to vindicate yourself and seek assurance through your "friends" that you are right. They agreed with you and you've claimed yourself the victor. I mean, you are smart enough to deliver beer and hunt ghosts so you must be a master of everything else. Enjoy your self-proclaimed mental superiority.
http://smiliesftw.com/big/fc81066b.gif

quickdodge®
04-07-2007, 07:34 PM
So you got a few retards to agree with you. AWESOME! That must mean you're right. I wouldn't expect you or your crew of cronies to be able to comprehend anything other than "two bottles of NOS...the big ones." You are a pathetic little man to think that their siding with you will prove anything to anyone. The fact is I've gotten to you so much you felt the need to vindicate yourself and seek assurance through your "friends" that you are right. They agreed with you and you've claimed yourself the victor. I mean, you are smart enough to deliver beer and hunt ghosts so you must be a master of everything else. Enjoy your self-proclaimed mental superiority.
http://smiliesftw.com/big/fc81066b.gif

Lolol @ your "logic." You haven't gotten to me at all. I just like to show everyone how stupid you really are. Even the thread originator told you that you were fucked up, but alas, you seemed to "accidently" skip that part. You know yourself you are wrong. But pride stands in your way and you're afraid to step down. Later, QD.

mikesEK
04-08-2007, 12:40 AM
my wife left the house at 4ish,,,when she heard that 75 was shut down she turned around ..wasted tripp but she did avoid the traffic

mikesEK
04-08-2007, 12:43 AM
Fred dont argue with QD,,,your only spinning your wheels

Cant we all just be friends...."Rodney King"

Fred Sanford
04-08-2007, 05:20 PM
Lolol @ your "logic." You haven't gotten to me at all. I just like to show everyone how stupid you really are. Even the thread originator told you that you were fucked up, but alas, you seemed to "accidently" skip that part. You know yourself you are wrong. But pride stands in your way and you're afraid to step down. Later, QD.
You made another thread regarding this one...sure, I'm not getting to you at all.:gay:
You're telling me that the thread starter, who has show his English is as bad as yours, doesn't agree with me? Why would he? He probably thinks his title is 100% proper.

You should stick to delivering pizza pizza boy.

quickdodge®
04-08-2007, 05:24 PM
You should stick to delivering pizza pizza boy

I believe you know you've lost and you have been proven wrong. That's why you keep resorting to using the same old lines on me. You have nothing else to go on. Lolol. As hard as it probably is, go find someone of lesser value than you so that you may have a chance. There are plenty of them on here. Later, QD.

Fred Sanford
04-08-2007, 06:07 PM
I believe you know you've lost and you have been proven wrong. That's why you keep resorting to using the same old lines on me. You have nothing else to go on. Lolol. As hard as it probably is, go find someone of lesser value than you so that you may have a chance. There are plenty of them on here. Later, QD.
I really just love reminding you of the fact you have a menial job that a monkey could perform. I wouldn't call that resorting to a tired line, I call it giving you a constant dose of reality. The reality is this; you are a failure and your pizza boy title doesn't dictate a position that should be doling out advice on anything but shortcuts to get a streaming hot pie to the customer in < 30 min.

BTW- I left a gift for you but you were too stupid to capitalize on it:

You're telling me that the thread starter, who has show his English is as bad as yours, doesn't agree with me? Why would he? He probably thinks his title is 100% proper.

quickdodge®
04-08-2007, 06:13 PM
I really just love reminding you of the fact you have a menial job that a monkey could perform. I wouldn't call that resorting to a tired line, I call it giving you a constant dose of reality. The reality is this; you are a failure and your pizza boy title doesn't dictate a position that should be doling out advice on anything but shortcuts to get a streaming hot pie to the customer in < 30 min.

BTW- I left a gift for you but you were too stupid to capitalize on it:

You've done nothing but prove yourself to be a waste on and I'll guess at offline. Seeing as how I don't know you offline I don't know. Somehow, you seem to know all about my offline persona. Good job. If it makes you feel more secure about your inhibitions that please, make fun of my occupation. But I make money, have money(more than you will see in your life) and am quite content. It seems you aren't. Ahh well. Good luck with your wast....er...I mean life. Later, QD.

Julio
04-08-2007, 06:21 PM
Is funny how people take the online shit so serious. you can tell this alter ego fred sanford is frustrated.

Once you start to take shots at the way some people live or what they do outside of the IA world you know they are frustrated.

QD is yet to take any big personal shots at this fred person. ha.

What a joke.. funny nonetheless.

Fred Sanford
04-08-2007, 11:26 PM
You've done nothing but prove yourself to be a waste on and I'll guess at offline.
Can you try to state this again, only this time coherantly.

Seeing as how I don't know you offline I don't know. Somehow, you seem to know all about my offline persona. Good job.
From your online posts, it's easy to see you are a dumbass. It's safe to say you are one offline as well.

If it makes you feel more secure about your inhibitions that please, make fun of my occupation. But I make money, have money(more than you will see in your life) and am quite content. It seems you aren't. Ahh well. Good luck with your wast....er...I mean life. Later, QD.
I don't need your permission to make fun of your lack of success in life. I mean for gods sake man, you deliver beer. Does that even require a GED? How proud would a child be on career day when they have to say 'Daddy drives a truck and delivers beer.' Very high class indeed.
I seriously doubt you have this plethora of money you try to claim. It's nice of you to try to claim you do, but most people who have money don't brag about it. By money, I mean REAL money, not a whopping $5k in savings.

I'm more than happy to be quite frank. I'm even happier seeing you get worked up and try oh so hard to look like you know what half the words you are using actually mean. Keep trying hotshot, maybe one day you will be able to give off a facade of being smart....you haven't accomplished that yet.

Fred Sanford
04-08-2007, 11:32 PM
Is funny how people take the online shit so serious. you can tell this alter ego fred sanford is frustrated.

Once you start to take shots at the way some people live or what they do outside of the IA world you know they are frustrated.

You're a dumbass for thinking that I'm taking this seriously or that I'm frustrated. Maybe if he had a real job listed in his profile it wouldn't be easy to take shots at him. Once captain dildo decided to call me a fool, the gloves are off. Slowdodge can take all the personal shots at me that he wants, I could care less. You obviously have the reading skills of a brain damaged baboon, otherwise you'd see that your butt-buddy has taken quite a few personal shots at me as well. As I said, I could care less and encourage them. The better to make me laugh.

TIGERJC
04-08-2007, 11:50 PM
You're a dumbass for thinking that I'm taking this seriously or that I'm frustrated. Maybe if he had a real job listed in his profile it wouldn't be easy to take shots at him. Once captain dildo decided to call me a fool, the gloves are off. Slowdodge can take all the personal shots at me that he wants, I could care less. You obviously have the reading skills of a brain damaged baboon, otherwise you'd see that your butt-buddy has taken quite a few personal shots at me as well. As I said, I could care less and encourage them. The better to make me laugh.
ip ban :???:

quickdodge®
04-09-2007, 04:44 AM
Can you try to state this again, only this time coherantly.

From your online posts, it's easy to see you are a dumbass. It's safe to say you are one offline as well.

I don't need your permission to make fun of your lack of success in life. I mean for gods sake man, you deliver beer. Does that even require a GED? How proud would a child be on career day when they have to say 'Daddy drives a truck and delivers beer.' Very high class indeed.
I seriously doubt you have this plethora of money you try to claim. It's nice of you to try to claim you do, but most people who have money don't brag about it. By money, I mean REAL money, not a whopping $5k in savings.

I'm more than happy to be quite frank. I'm even happier seeing you get worked up and try oh so hard to look like you know what half the words you are using actually mean. Keep trying hotshot, maybe one day you will be able to give off a facade of being smart....you haven't accomplished that yet.

It humors me that you are so worked up that all you can find to "get at me" is my job. Who cares where I work? As stated previously, are you that insecure and worked up? I haven't seen one person on the site actually agree with you so I guess in the "I need to prove myself" game, the ball's in your court. I don't need to prove myself, because people on here know me. And you haven't seen me brag about the money I have available to me. I only mention because you seem to get great pleasure out of ridiculing my job, not knowing anything about it. But it's cool. Oh and you do need permission as I just gave it to you. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
04-09-2007, 04:46 AM
Once my hero decided to call me a fool, the gloves are off.

Ahhh, but here's where your wrong. You started this verbal gangbang upon yourself. Dumbass. You popped in this thread not fully understanding what you were reading(I guess because no pictures were involved) and lashed out like a 5 year old pissed off because she can't have her dessert.

has taken quite a few personal shots at me as well.

Hmmmm. I don't know you, so no I really haven't. Later, QD.

God
04-09-2007, 08:13 AM

the ghetto people who couldn't get in @ six flags on their free day are pissed!
and demand reparations!

:lmfao:

SPOOLIN
04-09-2007, 09:59 AM
there is just an aweful smell even on a saturday from all the dirty people at six flags on a day you have to pay. I cant imagine a fucking free day. EWWWWWWWWW. Wednesday visits for the fucking WIN! with a ticket purchase at publix.

RISKYB
04-09-2007, 10:13 AM
i agree with you julio

Jaimecbr900
04-09-2007, 10:39 AM
I guess I'll ask since noone else seemed to have caught it.

Since this FS is someone's "alter ego", who exactly IS FS for real? Why does anyone need an "alter ego" anyway? ;)

quickdodge®
04-09-2007, 12:44 PM
Why does anyone need an "alter ego" anyway? ;)

Scared. Later, QD.

Julio
04-09-2007, 02:47 PM

lol.. I only see one upset person in this thread... I wonder how many dumbasses it will take to figure that one out... It may take you a minute...

Fred Sanford
04-09-2007, 03:38 PM
lol.. I only see one upset person in this thread... I wonder how many dumbasses it will take to figure that one out... It may take you a minute...
Check out the other 2 threads regarding this thread. Two threads made about this one, both by slowdodge. That lends to show me who the upset one is, and it sure isn't Fred Sanford. MAYBE I SHOULD START TYPING EVERYTHING LIKE THIS....BECAUSE I'M UPSET!! RAWWRRRRRRRR

Fred Sanford
04-09-2007, 03:45 PM
Ahhh, but here's where your wrong. You started this verbal gangbang upon yourself. Dumbass. You popped in this thread not fully understanding what you were reading(I guess because no pictures were involved) and lashed out like a 5 year old pissed off because she can't have her dessert.

Hmmmm. I don't know you, so no I really haven't. Later, QD.
Dear Moron,
I came into this thread to clarify the title. You felt the need to address me when I directed my comment to the thread starter. http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=35610810&postcount=32
See there captain dildo, you got the ball rolling. Trust me, this isn't lashing out, it's telling your retarded ass like it is. Sorry I won't sugar coat things like mommy does for you.

It's obvious my original point went way over you and your cronies heads. I should expect that much from low class trash, but still I was slightly suprised at your vast stupidity. Unless it's "deliver 10 cases of bud light to bob's liquors," then it's apparently greek to you.

Keep proclaiming your imaginary intelligence, it makes me laugh even more. Maybe you can make ANOTHER thread about this one. You claim you aren't bothered, but you've made 2 threads already (that I've seen) and passed props. Looks like you are on the verge of an unhealthy obsession with trying to prove you are a winner. Keep trying corky.

quickdodge®
04-09-2007, 03:56 PM
Dear Moron,
I came into this thread to clarify the title. You felt the need to address me when I directed my comment to the thread starter. http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=35610810&postcount=32

Once again, you proved your own self wrong. Look closely, if you will(I can draw that picture that I mentioned earlier) and notice that you came off in a derogatory manner and subsequently, I delivered my knockout blow. Not only have you failed to comprehend an easy, simple(yet obviously hard to get for people of your stature) sentence, but you just showed yourself where you were wrong again in your retaliation. Lolol. You're something else. You might actually be ok to do this with if you had something different or original to say. But I guess, Polly, you can just repeat the same lines over and over. Mommy did good, didn't she? Later, QD.

Maniaç
04-09-2007, 03:58 PM
not gonna read the whole thread...
but Ga is mostly full of rednecks.... what do you expect? haha!

Fred Sanford
04-09-2007, 10:39 PM
Once again, you proved your own self wrong. Look closely, if you will(I can draw that picture that I mentioned earlier) and notice that you came off in a derogatory manner and subsequently, I delivered my knockout blow. Not only have you failed to comprehend an easy, simple(yet obviously hard to get for people of your stature) sentence, but you just showed yourself where you were wrong again in your retaliation. Lolol. You're something else. You might actually be ok to do this with if you had something different or original to say. But I guess, Polly, you can just repeat the same lines over and over. Mommy did good, didn't she? Later, QD.
Wow, it's not everyday I see someone as delusional as you. While your pathetic little replies may be shakespearean down at the beer warehouse, to me they are just verbatim regurgiataion. You keep yammering your mantra of "I am so smart, I have money, I e-owned you."
Your decimation and misuse of proper grammar and punctuation shows that you aren't smart.
You deliver beer for a living, and I really don't consider $12.50/hr to be baller status.
Your self-proclaimed ownage of me is lackluster at best. Only someone as dimwitted as yourself would consider your drivel 'ownage.'

The best part of all this is that I've extracted reply after reply from you, gotten 2 threads about me made by you, and you've even given me negative rep. It's nice to see that you constantly think about me, though I wonder if it's in some Brokeback Mountain way since you seem to be androgynous.

I won't even go into the fact you believe in ghosts. Yeah, ghosts were cool when I was around 7 yrs old. I hope your tinfoil hat is nice and snug.

yeahright
04-09-2007, 11:46 PM
Later, FS.

Wow at all the stupidity in this post.

The quote "some people in GA suck" means just that, some people in GA suck. It does not refer to where the entire population of suck lives, only that some happen to be in GA.

I really hope you are just trying to argue with other people and are not serious because your posts reek of retarded logic.

quickdodge®
04-10-2007, 04:45 AM
You deliver beer for a living, and I really don't consider $12.50/hr to be baller status.

I don't consider myself baller status either. Also, you can't find anywhere where I said I was baller status. I also don't think $12.50 an hour is baller status. And another point(this is getting repetitive on your part) where you're wrong, I never said anything about making $12.50 an hour. You're making being wrong a habit.

It's nice to see that you constantly think about me, though I wonder if it's in some Brokeback Mountain way since you seem to be androgynous.

I won't even go into the fact you believe in ghosts. Yeah, ghosts were cool when I was around 7 yrs old. I hope your tinfoil hat is nice and snug.

Lolol. And the transformation has begun. I see someone has read my little article.......

From here on out, I'll let you tear yourself down because it gets tiring reading the same old crap that you are fairy tailing. Not one person here agrees with you. You're the only one that saw the main comment for what it wasn't. While I haven't ever gotten into it with someone as well educated as you, yet, at the same time, so goddamn stupid, You're a broken record and now the I'm pulling the needle up. Later, QD.

Jaimecbr900
04-10-2007, 08:50 AM
While your pathetic little replies may be shakespearean down at the beer warehouse, to me they are just verbatim regurgiataion. You keep yammering your mantra of "I am so smart, I have money, I e-owned you."
Your decimation and misuse of proper grammar and punctuation shows that you aren't smart.

Not my fight at all and my name is Bennett......but..... :thinking:

Carry on. :goodjob:

Fred Sanford
04-10-2007, 07:43 PM
Not my fight at all and my name is Bennett......but..... :thinking:

Carry on. :goodjob:
So what has exactly confused you? Put on the daddy pants and you may be able to figure out those big words. Darn them for being so big!

Lizbiz101
04-10-2007, 07:47 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

man that was too funny, ya'll should have left it at that. Cuz after this comment no more needed to be said. Just accept that QD was owned for once.:goodjob:

Fred Sanford
04-10-2007, 07:53 PM
I don't consider myself baller status either. Also, you can't find anywhere where I said I was baller status. I also don't think $12.50 an hour is baller status. And another point(this is getting repetitive on your part) where you're wrong, I never said anything about making $12.50 an hour. You're making being wrong a habit.
Well, claiming you have more money than me, or more than I'll ever see is pretty much saying you are a baller.
It's sad how you are so blatantly stupid that you can't see my sarcasm when I post it. You take everything at face value because you lack any thinking skills.

Lolol. And the transformation has begun. I see someone has read my little article.......

From here on out, I'll let you tear yourself down because it gets tiring reading the same old crap that you are fairy tailing. Not one person here agrees with you. You're the only one that saw the main comment for what it wasn't. While I haven't ever gotten into it with someone as well educated as you, yet, at the same time, so goddamn stupid, You're a broken record and now the I'm pulling the needle up. Later, QD.
Transformation? Article? No idea what you are blabbering about, but I have neither transformed or read any article by you. Then again, if you wrote an article it would probably be in Downs Syndrome Monthly. Sorry, I don't read that publication.

So you are basically admitting that your brain is overheating. You are throwing in the towel. I guess the strain of having to try and match my vocabulary has sent your miniscule brain into meltdown, Chernobyl style.

As I said before, your idiocy has shown through quite clearly. I guess you feel good to have your legion of nutswingers there to back you up, most of whom probably can't calculate the change from a simple purchase. Since you aren't going to reply to me anymore, I will leave you with this parting note: Enjoy your mediocre life of delivery boy and dimwit.