PDA

View Full Version : HELP!

blacknightteg
03-12-2005, 07:15 PM
ok so i need to replace my air filter on my ICEMAN cold air intake system....thing is i have no idea where to get one.....i went up to advance auto parts and there shit that they sold didnt fit it so i dont know what to do, i have no idea who would distribute iceman filters n i damn sure dont have 230 dollars go buy a new intake...someone please help me where i might find an iceman filter or one that fits that size

scttydb411
03-13-2005, 12:07 AM
what happened to it? aren't those cleanable/reuseable k&n style? k&n makes just about any fitment you can think of. you'll probably have to special order it though, but try out nopi or barnett performance.

blacknightteg
03-13-2005, 12:15 AM
i was thinkin autozone cuz i think they have k&n Shit

speedminded
03-13-2005, 01:52 PM
Autozone can order anything from K&N.

What do you mean it won't fit it? Is it a round filter and just a differant size than what you have found? Fuck $230 for that crap...you can by a carbon fiber intake from passwordjdm.com for that price and it's proven to produce power.

TooSlow
03-15-2005, 01:41 PM
for what kinda car is it I have a iceman and just got a new k&n filter for my 2gn neon here is the part #ru-3130 it has 3.5" inlet and is 7" long but if this not it check out http://www.icemanmotorsports.com they do cary replacement filters just go to the products then go to make of the car you have then up top it should say replacement parts. Hope this helps

greenesbuddy
03-17-2005, 11:41 AM
Just clean it, oil it, and reinstall!