PDA

View Full Version : Nitro: the anti halogen! A (uber) plus!

mocha latte cupcake
04-05-2007, 12:00 PM
Nitro, he was raised in a small village near atlanta, he grew up mostly around dodge's. He dreamed that it was his destiny to one day rule the import scene with an iron fist, or at least have a car sexy enough to get him free jr bacon cheeseburgers from wendy's and an occasional frosty.

At the tender age of 11 he saw his first dream, the elusive and sexy dodge neon SXT! he knew that he must have it so he took a job at the local "bodega" to afford his dream, after saving his money for sometime, he became addicted to buying car parts, and such a foolish thing this was when it came time for him to buy his car he realized that he had a room full of parts and nothing to put them on.....

After becoming ATL's first emo black man for sometime, he realized that cutting himself wasn't a good idea and that the best plan of action was to stop cuddling his car parts and go out and buy that car of his dreams...

Fast forward a few years, and there he is, with the sickest neon EVAR! (no its not a SRT-4 only because well... seriously its still just a neon, even though they are apparently the fastest cars EVAR to grace the road) He ruled the dodge show circuit in the South East area, constantly chanting, "you wish your chocolate was as dark as mine!" which no one really got but hey he's a crazy pimp its ok to scream things like that and even sometimes, "i'm nitro coonta juwanada IA Rep yo city mother F(&^ker JAMES BITCH!" ahhh those were the good days, til one day he realized.....

i am for teh slow, i need teh boost! :bump: and he said so long to his dodge ways and embraced the Boxer way of life.... :cheers:

such was the way of NITRO! VIVE LE NITRO!

Summary: i bought HIDs, and he's the man!

Nitro
04-05-2007, 12:34 PM
:lmfao: damn son!!! :cheers: u wild'n manjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

~takes trophy~

i don't know what to say :cry:

JustinSane110™
04-06-2007, 06:29 PM
Wow... yeah this thread is definitely...... something, LOL!! :lmfao:

YOU MY BOY NITRO!!

Nitro
04-06-2007, 09:16 PM
Wow... yeah this thread is definitely...... something, LOL!! :lmfao:

YOU MY BOY NITRO!!

u find the right shank yet? :lmfao:

JustinSane110™
04-06-2007, 10:47 PM
u find the right shank yet? :lmfao:
Nah man, not yet. Narrowed the search down quite a bit though, LOL!!

Nitro
04-07-2007, 08:44 PM
Nah man, not yet. Narrowed the search down quite a bit though, LOL!!

oh lawd!!!!! :lmfao:

mocha latte cupcake
04-07-2007, 11:38 PM
I'd like to bump this up, man! Nitro is the F"kin man! he told me tonight that if i installed them this weekend he'd even bake me a cake! i couldn't believe it! this guy is outta this world crazy, sellin HIDs for the low low and bakin JDM kids cakes! w00t w00t! i'll post pix soon!

The Ren
04-07-2007, 11:39 PM
jm.. check my thread.. mine look freaken awesome!

mocha latte cupcake
04-07-2007, 11:40 PM
so i did missy! uber sweet! i'm jealous, i can't wait to install mine!

The Ren
04-07-2007, 11:41 PM
which ones did you get?

Nitro
04-08-2007, 12:14 AM
which ones did you get?

6k :D

jm braved the freezing cold to meet -up :goodjob:

mocha latte cupcake
04-08-2007, 09:35 PM
w00t w00t! this was the best thing ever! i just installed them and OMG i can't believe it i can see again! Nitro FTW!

Nitro
04-09-2007, 07:29 AM
w00t w00t! this was the best thing ever! i just installed them and OMG i can't believe it i can see again! Nitro FTW!

:camera: pics manjjjjjjjjj pics :camera: