Mr.MuayThai
04-05-2007, 11:45 AM
it was spamed! so i made a new thread!!! :goodjob:

Mr.MuayThai
04-05-2007, 04:30 PM
bump

jdm4life
04-05-2007, 07:33 PM
how do we know the trannys is good i heard u tricked 2 people with bad trannys already how can we trust u only people who bak u up is your friends

w3bcod3r
04-05-2007, 07:54 PM
swap is a zombie of sum kind?
And where's the block? all i see is a half backed tranny ready to crunch any minute... and head with intake manifold still on it ... post sum better pics... close up code pics wouldn't hurt... dueces

jdm4life
04-05-2007, 10:32 PM
what was all rebuild in the motor who done the work and be nice to have pics to prove it or receipts to prove it

RollaAce
04-06-2007, 05:48 AM
how do we know the trannys is good i heard u tricked 2 people with bad trannys already how can we trust u only people who bak u up is your friends

Yeah that's kinda why i was wary of u. U'd have to put it in my car and test drive it then i'd be like here's your money (in my case i was talkin tradin u rims). U might have to do some good faith deals to get people to vouch for ya. There is the potential for alot of future transactions on this site.

Mr.MuayThai
04-06-2007, 10:01 AM
wait... what? who? I've sold one tranny on here! to "joeblo" he said he was going to call me if something was wrong! I've done nothing wrong here! I don't know why people are jumping on me? :thinking:

civic1hb
04-06-2007, 11:44 PM
sorry buddy u sold me bad tranny and u said i was tring to trick u and i fucked up the tranny i have done enough swaps to know how to install a tranny and it was bad and u said u wasnt going to pay me my money back only ur friends was vouching for u of course ur friends are going to back u up

GSRtegŪ
04-06-2007, 11:46 PM
GL selling it!

mie_hatch
04-06-2007, 11:51 PM
thats why i didnt buy his other tranny hear alot of bad things from him its bad if people pm u telling u that u sold them bad parts its not just one person who pmed me it was like 4 people

Mr.MuayThai
04-07-2007, 12:34 AM
thats why i didnt buy his other tranny hear alot of bad things from him its bad if people pm u telling u that u sold them bad parts its not just one person who pmed me it was like 4 people

yeah im sure... i've only sold one tranny on IA and i sold it to Joeblo! so get off my balls! I really dont like being blamed for shit i didnt do! So go bitch and moan else where! I dont wanna hear it! :2up:

Mr.MuayThai
04-07-2007, 11:23 AM
bump

mie_hatch
04-07-2007, 12:09 PM
i have no reason to lie but call me names is so childish people would not pm me for no reason you do the math if someone tells you the tranny you was going to buy is from a person that sells bad trannys would you buy it with out checking it

Mr.MuayThai
04-07-2007, 12:58 PM
i have no reason to lie but call me names is so childish people would not pm me for no reason you do the math if someone tells you the tranny you was going to buy is from a person that sells bad trannys would you buy it with out checking it

call you names? I didnt call you a name!?! The guy i sold the LS tranny to his SC is Joeblo! :doh:

SLR
04-07-2007, 07:34 PM
man, a mod needs to clean this thread up; espcially if this guy actually didn't sell these other guys bad trannies!

Mr.MuayThai
04-07-2007, 07:42 PM
man, a mod needs to clean this thread up; espcially if this guy actually didn't sell these other guys bad trannies!

Thank you!!!:goodjob:

civic1hb
04-07-2007, 09:04 PM
he sold me and crxchic a bad tranny if u can count that is 2 and u did call mie_hatch a bitch i have no idea why i sold her some stuff befor very nice girl

Mr.MuayThai
04-07-2007, 09:16 PM
he sold me and crxchic a bad tranny if u can count that is 2 and u did call mie_hatch a bitch i have no idea why i sold her some stuff befor very nice girl

dude... who are you? Leave me alone! And no! I didnt call him alittle bitch! learn to read, I told him to stop bitching and moaning! so read alittle better! thanks! :goodjob:

civic1hb
04-08-2007, 05:55 PM
yeah im sure... i've only sold one tranny on IA and i sold it to Joeblo! so get off my balls! I really dont like being blamed for shit i didnt do! So go bitch and moan else where! I dont wanna hear it!

thats whats u typed and its a girl not a guy

twinj
04-08-2007, 08:29 PM
Are you willing to part the tranny. If so, sign some paper work saying it is good. Is it hydro too ,right.

Mr.MuayThai
04-08-2007, 08:55 PM
Yeah i might be able to do that... it depends how much you are going to pay for the tranny? Im not a fan of parting things out.. but maybe?

boostedb16
04-08-2007, 09:00 PM
if thats what he wrote then where did he call anyone a lilbitch?
yeah im sure... i've only sold one tranny on IA and i sold it to Joeblo! so get off my balls! I really dont like being blamed for shit i didnt do! So go bitch and moan else where! I dont wanna hear it!

thats whats u typed and its a girl not a guy

Mr.MuayThai
04-08-2007, 10:41 PM
if thats what he wrote then where did he call anyone a lilbitch?

thank you.. it seems this civic1hb is illiterate... Why are all these people picking on me? I don't even know what the hell they are talking about?:thinking:

civic1hb
04-09-2007, 01:52 AM
the point is u sold me a bad tranny told me to take it back off the car u would refund my money then u said i was tring to trick you saying the tranny was bad end of story i just dont like it when someone lies about there parts and so on

so u did sell more then one tranny

jdm4life
04-09-2007, 01:59 AM
if more then one person saying you sold them bad parts i guess you are civic1hb sells good stuff i have bought a few trannys and motors from him never had a problem if you sell good stuff people wont talk bad about you when you lie it makes it worst so :tongue1:

Mr.MuayThai
04-09-2007, 01:05 PM
if more then one person saying you sold them bad parts i guess you are civic1hb sells good stuff i have bought a few trannys and motors from him never had a problem if you sell good stuff people wont talk bad about you when you lie it makes it worst so :tongue1:

dude.. seriously! WTF?!?!? I have only sold ONE tranny on IA and that was to JoeBlo!!!! so get off my balls!!!!!! shit... :2up:

Mr.MuayThai
04-10-2007, 12:05 AM
bump