PDA

View Full Version : Hiring sales persons, selling SUN/IBM/CISCO internetworking equipment and lease....

Doppelgänger
04-05-2007, 10:34 AM
******see more info i posted down the page*******

My work, Atlantix/Presidio sent me this. Im just a engineer here, so i don't know all the stuff. But benefits and 401k are nice and there are a few nice cars in the lot...so its must be a pretty good job lol. As far as i know its selling and leasing internetworking equipment (Sun/IBM/HP/Cisco) to other businesses.

"We are hosting a Technology Sales Open Interview Session on Wednesday, April 11th from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm. If you know anyone who would be a fit in our Presidio Internetworking or Leasing sales groups please let them know about this."

Nice place over here in Norcross. If anyone is intrested, you can call 770-449-6116 or stop by
One Sun Ct.
Norcross Ga 30092

2.0civic
04-05-2007, 11:12 AM
know any salary info??

Dracc
04-05-2007, 11:37 AM
salary?? do you have to have any prior sales experience.. I do

Doppelgänger
04-05-2007, 12:42 PM
As a sales rep?

I'll get more info in a bit.

Doppelgänger
04-05-2007, 04:13 PM
Well i just talked to out HR person. There are 2 different sales jobs.

The one for my building are 1-2 yrs sales exp. and a college degree.It's a entry level position with training. Unfortunatly she couldn't tell me any salary information, but its not bad at all from what i have heard. They are looking at the moment for people to hire, not just "accepting applications". Need to be well motivated and a people person.

http://www.atlantixglobal.com/

The one for the building across the street (literally) is 5+yrs exp. and a college degree. This is the position they sent me the above message for.
http://www.solarcom.com/

If you're interested let me know and i'll give you my email so you can send me your resume so i can hand it in. Here is our company website if you want to get a better idea of what goes on here.

Atlantix is my building, Solarcom is the building across the street. Here at my building the sales people sell new and used equipment solutions to other businesses. Im not completely sure what sales positions do across the street, but its similar.... just on a larger scale.

***Job posting is mainly for Atlantix***

2.0civic
04-05-2007, 04:47 PM
are they 100% firm on the college degree on the sales gig?? ive got 4 years sales experience...

St0lenR
04-06-2007, 02:16 AM
ROFL u work there. I used to work there along time ago.

Doppelgänger
04-06-2007, 11:24 AM
ROFL u work there. I used to work there along time ago.
really? Did you work with cody? Who was your bossman here? lol

Doppelgänger
04-06-2007, 11:25 AM
are they 100% firm on the college degree on the sales gig?? ive got 4 years sales experience... unfortunatly im pretty sure, but i can always hand in a resume, never hurts to try, you know.