PDA

View Full Version : There comes a time in your life that defines when you become a man...

HalfBaked
04-05-2007, 08:54 AM
The man shit.

The shit where you know, you stop having kiddy shits and start having big manly burly shits.

I remember I was in the 7th grade when I had my man shit. It was about an 1 1/2 hour ordeal. I was pretty sure I was in labor. I had to do like la maz and shit to get that bad boy out.

But out came the boot, seriously I think it was and after that I started having big manly shits!

Leisa
04-05-2007, 08:55 AM
Thanks for that Matt.... :goodjob:

HalfBaked
04-05-2007, 08:57 AM
Thanks for that Matt.... :goodjob:
No problem. I know guys know what I'm talking about.

I'm not sure if girls have the "woman" shit or not...

Do tell...

thinkfast®
04-05-2007, 09:00 AM
YEA HB I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN.. I USED TO NOT EAT A LOTTA GREENS RIGHT, SO MY DOO DOO WOULD BE DRY AS A MOFO.. IT FELT LIKE I WAS TRYNA GET THEM SAILBOATS OUT OF A BOTTLE, I HAD TO STOMP A LEG AND ALL THAT.. AND IT WAS INTENSE!! I MEAN I HAD TO TAKE MY SHIRT OFF, THREW IT OVER THE LIGHT, FAN WAS ON, I WAS SPRAYIN (NOT POTPURRI, I WAS SPRAYIN COOL WATER LOL) BUT I FELT GOOD AFTERWARDS, LIKE 5 POUNDS LIGHTER THAT DAY

thinkfast®
04-05-2007, 09:01 AM
OH AND WOMEN HAVE THIS SAME PROCESS THEY GO THROUGH, THOUGH NOT AS VIOLENT

LIKE W/ DEE SHE MUST BE A LATE BLOOMER, BUT I WAS TURNED AROUND THE OTHER NITE, JUST SLEEP RIGHT.. SO I HEAR HER LET ONE RIP IN THE BED, I THOUGHT SHE WAS SHUFFLIN CARDS MAN

WHAT WERE YOU DOIN DEE? PLAYIN SOLITAIRE IN THIS BITCH?? PEOPLE GOTTA SLEEP!!

BKgen®
04-05-2007, 09:02 AM
YEA HB I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN.. I USED TO NOT EAT A LOTTA GREENS RIGHT, SO MY DOO DOO WOULD BE DRY AS A MOFO.. IT FELT LIKE I WAS TRYNA GET THEM SAILBOATS OUT OF A BOTTLE, I HAD TO STOMP A LEG AND ALL THAT.. AND IT WAS INTENSE!! I MEAN I HAD TO TAKE MY SHIRT OFF, THREW IT OVER THE LIGHT, FAN WAS ON, I WAS SPRAYIN (NOT POTPURRI, I WAS SPRAYIN COOL WATER LOL) BUT I FELT GOOD AFTERWARDS, LIKE 5 POUNDS LIGHTER THAT DAY

rofl good choice.

HalfBaked
04-05-2007, 09:03 AM
My friends mom had to come check on me. She was worried.

Shit got boring, I swear I must have read like 14 "Highlights" magazines while I was in there. That fucking magazine sucks.

Killer
04-05-2007, 09:03 AM

i hate those stubborn ones that make u work that much... u gotta get but naked so that u don't die of a heat stroke....

Sol-Badguy
04-05-2007, 09:04 AM
I LAWLED! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

william_jeff
04-05-2007, 09:04 AM
there comes a time where u have to stop living up here- and start living down here_

BKgen®
04-05-2007, 09:05 AM
My friends mom had to come check on me. She was worried.

Shit got boring, I swear I must have read like 14 "Highlights" magazines while I was in there. That fucking magazine sucks.

lol i remember those. the only good part is where you have to find hidden shit in a picture and circle it. that only takes a minute though, so i can see why she had to bring you 13 more.

thinkfast®
04-05-2007, 09:06 AM
THIS ONE TIME I WAS ON THE THRONE, ALL MY LOWRIDER AND FHM MAGS WERE OUT OF REACH, I OPENED THE DRAWER AND I GOT STUCK READIN COSMO, MAN THEM WOMEN EDITORS GOT MEN ALL TWISTED DOG

IM LIKE WHAT MEN ARE YOU INTERVIEWING THAT SAY "IT TURNS ME ON WHEN SHE RUNS HER FINGERS THRU MY HAIR" THIS GUY IS OBVIOUSLY A HOMO AND REFERRING TO A MANS HAND CARESSING HIM

GROSS

william_jeff
04-05-2007, 09:06 AM

OH AND WOMEN HAVE THIS SAME PROCESS THEY GO THROUGH, THOUGH NOT AS VIOLENT

LIKE W/ DEE SHE MUST BE A LATE BLOOMER, BUT I WAS TURNED AROUND THE OTHER NITE, JUST SLEEP RIGHT.. SO I HEAR HER LET ONE RIP IN THE BED, I THOUGHT SHE WAS SHUFFLIN CARDS MAN

WHAT WERE YOU DOIN DEE? PLAYIN SOLITAIRE IN THIS BITCH?? PEOPLE GOTTA SLEEP!!

:lmfao: :lmfao:

HalfBaked
04-05-2007, 09:07 AM
i hate those stubborn ones that make u work that much... u gotta get but naked so that u don't die of a heat stroke....
Yea.

HAHAHAHAH

THIS ONE TIME MY BROTHER WAS TAKING A LONG DRAWN OUT SHIT AT TARGET AND HE HAD TO TAKE HIS SHIRT OFF BECAUSE IT WAS GETTING INTENSE, AND WELL HE DIDN'T KNOW HE HAD SHIT ON THE BOTTOM OF HIS SHIRT AND WHEN HE TOOK IT OFF HE GOT SHIT ALL IN HIS HAIR AND ALL OVER HIS BACK. HE HAD TO GET A SHOWER IN THE TARGET SINK!

Sport1.3
04-05-2007, 09:07 AM
Since I can remember......I don’t get how dudes take these quick speed dumps anyway, all German Blitzkrieg style and shit.......I’m more like the US and I stay in it for as long as I have to, even if there is no battle to fight. Plus that’s quiet time from the woman lol

HalfBaked
04-05-2007, 09:08 AM
The only good cosmo article I read (was also taking a shit) was about how guys like girls licking the gooch.

I was like "hell yea! I need a bitch who has read this to come lick my gooch so I don't have to wipe!"

thinkfast®
04-05-2007, 09:09 AM
YEA I LIKE THE PEACEFUL TIME SPENT PONDERING, I DO SOME OF MY BEST THINKING ON THE THRONE.. ONE TIME I WAS @ TURNER FIELD BEFORE FIRST PITCH, AND I JUST DOZED OFF!! IT FELT LIKE 20 MINUTES, TURNS OUT I CAME OUT DURING THE 7TH INNING STRETCH

2.0civic
04-05-2007, 09:12 AM
man i was dropping off the cosbys the other day at work....thought i was going to die after chinese and went back to work and blew it up. My manager went in like an hour later and was like "god damn what died in the bathroom?"

thinkfast®
04-05-2007, 09:14 AM
LOL BATHROOM SHITS ARE THE BEST, BUT IT SUCKS WHEN MANAGEMENT COMES LOOKIN FOR YOU

I LIKE TO DRAW ON THE STALLS AT WORK, BUT THE LAST JOB THAT DIDNT WORK, CAUSE I WAS WRITIN "THINKFAST PWNS" AND THEY KEEP INTERNET ACTIVITY LOGS, SO I GOT SHAFTED

2.0civic
04-05-2007, 09:15 AM
LOL BATHROOM SHITS ARE THE BEST, BUT IT SUCKS WHEN MANAGEMENT COMES LOOKIN FOR YOU

I LIKE TO DRAW ON THE STALLS AT WORK, BUT THE LAST JOB THAT DIDNT WORK, CAUSE I WAS WRITIN "THINKFAST PWNS" AND THEY KEEP INTERNET ACTIVITY LOGS, SO I GOT SHAFTED

lolol that reminds me of the thread when someone wrote BTLFED is a fag on a bathroom stall that jamie posted

HalfBaked
04-05-2007, 09:15 AM
I can only do the fast shit when I'm on a date and it sucks.

I want time to get everything out.

The worst thing ever is when you do it on a 1st date, and the girl totally knows you're taking a shit, so you come back and you're like "Damn there was some line in there." or some other corny line.

thinkfast®
04-05-2007, 09:16 AM
lolol that reminds me of the thread when someone wrote BTLFED is a fag on a bathroom stall that jamie posted

HAHA O YEA, IT WAS ON THE URINAL

HONESTLY WHO THINKS OF ANOTHER MAN WHILE URINATING? I PRETEND CITY HALL IS ON FIRE AND ITS UP TO ME TO SAVE IT.. IA IS THE LAST THING IN MY HEAD

2.0civic
04-05-2007, 09:16 AM
I can only do the fast shit when I'm on a date and it sucks.

I want time to get everything out.

The worst thing ever is when you do it on a 1st date, and the girl totally knows you're taking a shit, so you come back and you're like "Damn there was some line in there." or some other corny line.

son thats why you handle business before you go:goodjob:

2.0civic
04-05-2007, 09:17 AM
HAHA O YEA, IT WAS ON THE URINAL

HONESTLY WHO THINKS OF ANOTHER MAN WHILE URINATING? I PRETEND CITY HALL IS ON FIRE AND ITS UP TO ME TO SAVE IT.. IA IS THE LAST THING IN MY HEAD

shit i would just pretend youre giving a dirty whore on here a golden shower and call it a day:goodjob:

thinkfast®
04-05-2007, 09:17 AM
WOW

HalfBaked
04-05-2007, 09:23 AM
At urinals I try to piss through each and every little hole in the urinal cover thing. Or something I try to piss on the handle, just to dick someone over.

2.0civic
04-05-2007, 09:24 AM
At urinals I try to piss through each and every little hole in the urinal cover thing. Or something I try to piss on the handle, just to dick someone over.

nah man, rub petroleum jelly on it and see who comes in next and see how they react lol

HalfBaked
04-05-2007, 09:26 AM
nah man, rub petroleum jelly on it and see who comes in next and see how they react lol
Why do that when I can just cum all over it and not waste petroleum jelly?!

Sport1.3
04-05-2007, 09:28 AM
i get a good hard stream going on the urinal cake and try to put a hole in it like my piss is some kinda super acid that burns through everything

HalfBaked
04-05-2007, 09:29 AM
i get a good hard stream going on the urinal cake and try to put a hole in it like my piss is some kinda super acid that burns through everything
You piss that hot firah!

Sometimes when I'm pissing if someone is the urinal next to me I'll be like "God damn that burns."

That is always funny to see how they react.

thinkfast®
04-05-2007, 09:30 AM
CMON SPORT, YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THAT URINE CANNOT BREAK THOSE ICE PUCKS

IT CAN HOWEVER, RIP APART A TIGHTLY COILED TERD THAT SOMEONE LEFT IN THE STALL BEFORE YOU GOT THERE

Sport1.3
04-05-2007, 09:49 AM
You piss that hot firah!

Sometimes when I'm pissing if someone is the urinal next to me I'll be like "God damn that burns."

That is always funny to see how they react.

Or when you moan and yell, and curse ur dick!! "GOD DAMN KIDNEY STONES!!!!""

Sport1.3
04-05-2007, 09:54 AM
CMON SPORT, YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THAT URINE CANNOT BREAK THOSE ICE PUCKS

IT CAN HOWEVER, RIP APART A TIGHTLY COILED TERD THAT SOMEONE LEFT IN THE STALL BEFORE YOU GOT THERE

Yes but I still try every time!!....It starts to chip away when I pressurize my system...then I run outta steam only leaving a small crater......one day it will happen

Ughhh.....turd bustin is so nasty....it’s like re-awakening the whole shit experience the dude before you had. Except it smells even worse. Still i admit i do it when the chance arises...like pretending you're Bond shooting lazer beams of piss :lmfao:

thinkfast®
04-05-2007, 10:07 AM
wow

HalfBaked
04-05-2007, 10:08 AM
Dude, these hot dogs have fucked me up. I'm shitting only liquids now. I need to eat something just so I can shit a solid.

thinkfast®
04-05-2007, 10:14 AM
zebra cakes are good for that, or honey buns and doritos

its a jailhouse favorite

The Ninja
04-05-2007, 10:18 AM
What in the fuck is going on in here?

thinkfast®
04-05-2007, 10:33 AM
WHOLE BUNCHA DOO DOO