View Full Version : Random friend's 03 cobra vs. kayfunk 350z

Frög
04-05-2007, 12:53 AM
my friend with the huge truck for sale just got a 03 cobra yesterday.. he cant really drive stick yet.. anyway, he burned out and miss shifted.. the video is from my phone so sorry for the quality.. and thats kayfunk's 350z..

http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c171/ll_shprelude_ll/?action=view&current=04-05-07_0114.flv

Hundo®
04-05-2007, 12:55 AM
lol nice title for the video you fucking frenchy, "RICE BOY GETS SMOKED" from by "the guy with the BIG for sale truck".

Sport1.3
04-05-2007, 08:43 AM
SOUNDS MORE LIKE "FAGGOT BOYS SMOKE POLE"......AMIRITE?

ugacivic
04-05-2007, 10:57 AM
stupid title, bad driving, gay noises.

and btw, some sig. advice: its "fast, cheap, reliable: pick 2. "

is your version the retarded one?

Frög
04-05-2007, 11:05 AM
SOUNDS MORE LIKE "FAGGOT BOYS SMOKE POLE"......AMIRITE?

not really

stupid title, bad driving, gay noises.

and btw, some sig. advice: its "fast, cheap, reliable: pick 2. "

is your version the retarded one?

its the same thing

Hundo®
04-05-2007, 11:17 AM
LOL.

eltravieso
04-05-2007, 11:41 AM
very nice very nice>>>>>>lmao

_Christian_
04-07-2007, 04:46 AM
my friend with the huge for sale truck just got a 03 cobra yesterday.. he cant really drive stick yet.. anyway, he burned out and miss shifted.. the video is from my phone so sorry for the quality.. and thats kayfunk's 350z..

:lmfao: ya'll are rice boys:D

ryanh300
04-07-2007, 05:09 AM
how are you going to drive a prelude and title your video "rice boy gets smoked" when it's a 350 racing, not a ricer.

go smoke a pole

Frög
04-07-2007, 05:13 AM
how are you going to drive a prelude and title your video "rice boy gets smoked" when it's a 350 racing, not a ricer.

go smoke a pole

hes one of my really good friends and we call each other rice boys all the time as a joke. my friend has a 450 hp evo 8 and we always call him a rice boy.. so stfu faggot... and i dont smoke poles, i smoke civics like you rice boy...

ryanh300
04-07-2007, 05:25 AM
hes one of my really good friends and we call each other rice boys all the time as a joke. my friend has a 450 hp evo 8 and we always call him a rice boy.. so stfu faggot... and i dont smoke poles, i smoke civics like you rice boy...

Alright, then it was a misunderstanding. And there's nothing "Rice" about my civic.

Frög
04-07-2007, 05:33 AM
Alright, then it was a misunderstanding. And there's nothing "Rice" about my civic.

i know, its a nice and clean civic :goodjob:

Frög
04-07-2007, 07:51 AM
lol nice title for the video you fucking frenchy, "RICE BOY GETS SMOKED" from by "the guy with the BIG for sale truck".

:english:

SicStang03
04-08-2007, 03:21 PM
American muscle bitches. 03cobra + mis shift + burnout = riceboys 350Z getting raped. LOL:idb:

Frög
04-08-2007, 09:11 PM
American muscle bitches. 03cobra + mis shift + burnout = riceboys 350Z getting raped. LOL :idb:

^^haha it's this kids car

WickedIXMR
04-09-2007, 04:43 AM
American muscle bitches. 03cobra + mis shift + burnout = riceboys 350Z getting raped. LOL:idb:
wow 390hp car vs a 280hp car and your bragging that you won by a car:rolleyes:

Hundo®
04-09-2007, 05:52 AM

HAHAHAHAHA

Hundo®
04-09-2007, 05:53 AM

LOL I was quoting you, you french bitch!

SicStang03
04-10-2007, 09:39 AM
wow 390hp car vs a 280hp car and your bragging that you won by a car:rolleyes:

Actually i wasn't bragging for one and secondly i never even got out of first gear. When the camera turns around, the only reason he was only one car behing was because i slowed down for the light. :screwy:

BuBBa DRiFT
04-10-2007, 12:20 PM
03 cobras came with 400 horses? say whatttt

willum14pb
04-10-2007, 12:28 PM
Just looks like slow cars having slow fun with slow ppl imo! i keed, sup fellas =D and before you talk about it, the car is all feexed now!

JR VQ 30 de
04-12-2007, 06:47 AM
that is one crapy video what did ya recorded on???

Frög
04-12-2007, 07:15 AM
Just looks like slow cars having slow fun with slow ppl imo! i keed, sup fellas =D and before you talk about it, the car is all feexed now!

william! call me this weekend rice boy..

that is one crapy video what did ya recorded on???

my phone

Z U L8R
04-12-2007, 12:24 PM
i'd like to run an 03 cobra, i love those cars =]

MachNU
04-12-2007, 12:27 PM
dam that was real shitty driving on the cobras part, i wouldnt be talking shit if you only had him by 1 car, you should have been about 3-4 ahead and him and still pulling!!!!

Frög
04-12-2007, 01:27 PM
dam that was real shitty driving on the cobras part, i wouldnt be talking shit if you only had him by 1 car, you should have been about 3-4 ahead and him and still pulling!!!!

as was stated before! he just got the car and didnt know how to drive stick. wow ppl cant read..

MachNU
04-12-2007, 01:38 PM
as was stated before! he just got the car and didnt know how to drive stick. wow ppl cant read..

no excuse....if you can drive a stick then he should have still put lengths on him, hell i went from a 5spd sentra to a rwd 5spd mustang, and that day i could still blow the tires off, and i had no practice. Its not hard, you go 1st 2nd 3rd 4th and by that ppoint shoul dbe way ahead, so..... :goodjob: ....for the 350z almost beating your friend!

Hundo®
04-14-2007, 12:44 AM
no excuse....if you can drive a stick then he should have still put lengths on him, hell i went from a 5spd sentra to a rwd 5spd mustang, and that day i could still blow the tires off, and i had no practice. Its not hard, you go 1st 2nd 3rd 4th and by that ppoint shoul dbe way ahead, so..... :goodjob: ....for the 350z almost beating your friend!

well at least you drove stick before you stepped into the stang.. this kid has never had anything but an automatic, first manual EVER.

_Christian_
04-14-2007, 12:50 AM
i need to ride in it. what numbers are you putting down nowadays?

lxpaulxl
04-14-2007, 02:19 AM

Wanna take me for a ride again? :D
Good run chris..... :goodjob:

Frög
04-14-2007, 05:45 AM

ya duh, you went from a 5 spd to another 5 spd... i can drive any manual, they are all the same.. seriously, i love it when noobs get in my car and say they can drive stick and then noob out and tell me they neeed to find the "clutch point" and all that :blah:.. but the kid never had a stick and only drove automatic.. and that was only first gear.. his car has a short shifter so sometimes you have to double clutch to get it in gear.. kind of hard when he had less than 2 hours experience with stick.. that was only first gear and the reason why it looked like a close race was because he was burning out and then had to brake.. he had almost 2 cars and if it would of been 1-2-3 he would of been gone..

MachNU
04-14-2007, 08:05 AM
ya duh, you went from a 5 spd to another 5 spd... i can drive any manual, they are all the same.. seriously, i love it when noobs get in my car and say they can drive stick and then noob out and tell me they neeed to find the "clutch point" and all that :blah:.. but the kid never had a stick and only drove automatic.. and that was only first gear.. his car has a short shifter so sometimes you have to double clutch to get it in gear.. kind of hard when he had less than 2 hours experience with stick.. that was only first gear and the reason why it looked like a close race was because he was burning out and then had to brake.. he had almost 2 cars and if it would of been 1-2-3 he would of been gone..

wow so your friend with the cobra is just a COMPLETE idiot! He goes from an automatic never driven a clutch to a 6spd Cobra, that has a very expensive transmission to fix. Well you now that hes going to blow through that clutch and probably some syncros(sp) pretty dam quick before he learns to drive it! :goodjob:

Frög
04-14-2007, 08:16 AM
wow so your friend with the cobra is just a COMPLETE idiot! He goes from an automatic never driven a clutch to a 6spd Cobra, that has a very expensive transmission to fix. Well you now that hes going to blow through that clutch and probably some syncros(sp) pretty dam quick before he learns to drive it! :goodjob:

naw, he doesnt grind or burn clutch really.. hes drives it fine now, but when he first got it, he took it slow.. he only did that because of peer preasure:lmfao:..

doesnt take but couple days to learn.. and a week to be fluent.. cant really fuck up a tranny that easily..

SicStang03
04-15-2007, 02:39 PM
:lmfao:WOW!!!! Can people not read. I see the same shit over and over again. LOL. And why is the tool with a GT Saying anything. I will beat his ass in reverse now. oh and BTW the clutch and tranny are fine.:D

MachNU
04-15-2007, 05:41 PM
:lmfao:WOW!!!! Can people not read. I see the same shit over and over again. LOL. And why is the tool with a GT Saying anything. I will beat his ass in reverse now. oh and BTW the clutch and tranny are fine.:D

this must be the "tool" that just about got beat by a basically stock 350z! :goodjob: I dont now if you will be able to beat me, you could only get the 350 by one car, and i walk on them all day....same thing i said to the kidon here with the vette exp > power! :goodjob:

oh and BTW when i pick up my cobra next month, 1 week after i have it, it will be faster than you! hands down!

Frög
04-15-2007, 05:51 PM
this must be the "tool" that just about got beat by a basically stock 350z! :goodjob: I dont now if you will be able to beat me, you could only get the 350 by one car, and i walk on them all day....same thing i said to the kidon here with the vette exp > power! :goodjob:

oh and BTW when i pick up my cobra next month, 1 week after i have it, it will be faster than you! hands down!

lol.. he still doesnt understand you beat the 350 by more than one car after loosing trackion and noobing out because you got the car the night before.. i think you both should race... and when you get your cobra, im sure he will race you too..

MachNU
04-15-2007, 05:55 PM
lol.. he still doesnt understand you beat the 350 by more than one car after loosing trackion and noobing out because you got the car the night before.. i think you both should race... and when you get your cobra, im sure he will race you too..

lol no i understand what you guys are saying, everyone else is just saying that you should come on bragging about a 1 car win. With a 287hp/240tqr vs. a SC 390hp/390tqr....even if the kid couldnt drive by sheer luck and just easily putting it into gear he should ahve stomped his ass. Everyone is just making fun of him for only getting a length!

Frög
04-15-2007, 06:03 PM
lol no i understand what you guys are saying, everyone else is just saying that you should come on bragging about a 1 car win. With a 287hp/240tqr vs. a SC 390hp/390tqr....even if the kid couldnt drive by sheer luck and just easily putting it into gear he should ahve stomped his ass. Everyone is just making fun of him for only getting a length!

lol ya he was a big time NOOB.. couldnt get traction and wasnt used to the power.. but we wern't bragging about his performance, just bragging about the muscle car's performance.. even with a NOOB, its still faster.. we all thought it was funny because he could barely drive around town in it.. then kayfunk wanted to race him because he knew he had a chance because he was such a NOOB.. what year cobra you picking up?

MachNU
04-15-2007, 06:07 PM
lol ya he was a big time NOOB.. couldnt get traction and wasnt used to the power.. but we wern't bragging about his performance, just bragging about the muscle car's performance.. even with a NOOB, its still faster.. we all thought it was funny because he could barely drive around town in it.. then kayfunk wanted to race him because he knew he had a chance because he was such a NOOB.. what year cobra you picking up?

2003, i am not going to jump on the first one i see, i am waiting for the exact one, a basically stock one(suspension work only), blue with all black interior or a Blk/Blk/Blk, and a MUST stock sound system!!!!!

LOL i have drag compund tires on mine and i sometimes dont even get traction, finally had to drop down to 22psi in them to traction, hoosk like fuck now. But still once he hit third with the foot all the way down he should ahve done nothing but walked on that 350 all day long!

SicStang03
04-15-2007, 06:10 PM
:bannana: (misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=12#)WOW AGAIN. We raced from like 0-40. I burned out and mis shifted to secod. By the time the camara turns around to see where Kfunk was I was kitting the brakes.... While downshifting into 1st. OH and in one week I will have around 460 RWP.:nautjerk: (misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=12#)

SicStang03
04-15-2007, 06:13 PM
OH check autotrader. I found a Black on Black one w/ Nos. I think 600 rwh. u should check it out. I was gunna till i found mine for like 5K cheaper with less miles.

MachNU
04-15-2007, 06:14 PM
OH check autotrader. I found a Black on Black one w/ Nos. I think 600 rwh. u should check it out. I was gunna till i found mine for like 5K cheaper with less miles.

fuck no nos means its already been fired on a couple times which means possible damage to the internals!

MachNU
04-15-2007, 06:15 PM
:bannana: (misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=12#)WOW AGAIN. We raced from like 0-40. I burned out and mis shifted to secod. By the time the camara turns around to see where Kfunk was I was kitting the brakes.... While downshifting into 1st. OH and in one week I will have around 460 RWP.:nautjerk: (misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=12#)

460 is a massive gain over stock, the 03 cobras put down about 350 stock, and to go to 460 requires ALOT of work!

SicStang03
04-15-2007, 06:24 PM
460 is a massive gain over stock, the 03 cobras put down about 350 stock, and to go to 460 requires ALOT of work!

Not really. Full exhaust (w/ headers)+ Pulley + chip + sparkplugs + Pulley tensioner + Tune = 460 RWHP

Maybe like 3K Max.

Oh and I talked to the guy with the nos. He said everything is wired but it's never been sprayed. The car isn't even tuned for it so i knew he was serious. He said it was capable of 600 RWHP with a tune while spraying.

Julio
04-15-2007, 06:43 PM
lol

Z U L8R
04-17-2007, 10:10 AM
i wanna see how i do vs the 03 cobra, gimme a shout if you ever see the yellow jew canoe <=]

Frög
04-17-2007, 10:16 AM
i wanna see how i do vs the 03 cobra, gimme a shout if you ever see the yellow jew canoe <=]

are you the one with the RB25 i raced on 400 south a week or so ago?

Z U L8R
04-17-2007, 10:25 AM
^_^ nooOOOoooooo :D it's a 6 cylinder ca18 HAHAHA!!!!

Frög
04-17-2007, 10:36 AM
^_^ it's a ca18et LOL :goodjob:

wait.. so i did race you or no? because i raced one and we pulled over at the exit and i talked to the driver and he said it was a rb25..

GirlieZ
04-17-2007, 10:37 AM
Zs are not straight line cars by anymeans, put a stock cobra in the mtns with a z and see who gets to the end first. i'm not bashing cobras, hell my bf has a domestic, and they are hell in the straight line. its hard comparing apples to oranges.

Frög
04-17-2007, 10:41 AM
Zs are not straight line cars by anymeans, put a stock cobra in the mtns with a z and see who gets to the end first. i'm not bashing cobras, hell my bf has a domestic, and they are hell in the straight line. its hard comparing apples to oranges.

350z skidpad is .88G, and cobra is .89G.. i love when ppl say that domestic cars cant handle..

Z U L8R
04-17-2007, 10:44 AM
yeah that was me :P , exit 6 400south, i was on my way to see my girlfriend

you see how long it took for my turbo to kick in, that was fourth gear but still. i think it'd be a close one vs the cobra before he's 460hp or whatever, i heard stock with a good driver should be a 12 sec car, so i'm curious to see what my car's doing in comparison.

GirlieZ
04-17-2007, 10:48 AM
350z skidpad is .88G, and cobra is .89G.. i love when ppl say that domestic cars cant handle..

ill post a link to the vid of the gto drifting, its actually very funnay! but in the end there is so many variables to what makes and breaks a car: both the car, the driver, and the conditions

here it is...see where they place the gto after the road course

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hif0ka9U1HE

Frög
04-17-2007, 10:53 AM
yeah that was me :P , exit 6 400south, i was on my way to see my girlfriend

you see how long it took for my turbo to kick in, that was fourth gear but still. i think it'd be a close one vs the cobra before he's 460hp or whatever, i heard stock with a good driver should be a 12 sec car, so i'm curious to see what my car's doing in comparison.

lol damn that shit was fast.. i was in 4th vtec... didnt know you swaped, i never heard the turbo spool when you left exit 7.. i was behind you couple cars.. saw you pull out like a badass and i wanted to show you up.. hahah you got a fast ass car man.. he lives right near that area.. if you want to race him he is down.. pm him..

and ya your turbo took forever to spool.. lol for a second i thought i was gonna have you.. hahahahah

SicStang03
04-17-2007, 11:03 AM
Please tell me what a GTO drifting has to do with this thread. :screwy: Thaks for posting the SKIDPAD of the cars. :goodjob:

Z U L8R
04-17-2007, 11:11 AM
LOL, ya i live a mile from 7, preciate it. i've never been a mustang guy, but i'd rock an 03 cobra proudly, if they weren't so expensive i'd put one of dem der 4.6 in the yellow car when my other 240z's body gets finished hit me up sometime. pm me for contact info

_Christian_
04-17-2007, 11:41 AM
2003, i am not going to jump on the first one i see, i am waiting for the exact one, a basically stock one(suspension work only), blue with all black interior or a Blk/Blk/Blk, and a MUST stock sound system!!!!!
I've wanted one for so long. I realistically won't be able to afford one for at least 3-4 years though.:(

LOL i have drag compund tires on mine and i sometimes dont even get traction, finally had to drop down to 22psi in them to traction, hoosk like fuck now.
I never thought wheels like those would look good on a mustang, but make your car look sexy as fuck:goodjob: What do you have done to the stang?

He said everything is wired but it's never been sprayed. The car isn't even tuned for it so i knew he was serious. He said it was capable of 600 RWHP with a tune while spraying.
I guess he just put it in there for looks:rolleyes: Seriously, who would install nitrous just to never use it? I would never buy a car that has been sprayed.

put a stock cobra in the mtns with a z and see who gets to the end first.
um...the cobra:screwy:

lol. me too. the z handles good. but lets not mention what will happen in the straights between turns:burnout:

Hundo®
04-17-2007, 12:29 PM

they can't unless you mess with the suspension.

domestics straight suck.

GirlieZ
04-17-2007, 01:08 PM
if any cobras wanna go to the mtns with khris and i, pm me

GirlieZ
04-17-2007, 01:17 PM
Please tell me what a GTO drifting has to do with this thread. :screwy: Thaks for posting the SKIDPAD of the cars. :goodjob:
watch the WHOLE vid and you will see the gto on the track....see where its time places it above. i was basically alluding to the fact that domestics can turn rights, lol

wantboost
04-17-2007, 01:32 PM
retarded to race a car the day after you bought it.

antiv6
04-17-2007, 07:44 PM
Not really. Full exhaust (w/ headers)+ Pulley + chip + sparkplugs + Pulley tensioner + Tune = 460 RWHP

Maybe like 3K Max.

ya thats about right, maybe 450 rwhp depending on pulley sizes and if its uper and lower with tensioners (belt slip is big issues if its just upper with no idlers). If your gonna do it get the blower ported for 500 more then ull have over 500 rwhp and hold boost better.
as far as the race goes i can understand him doing a burn out maybe some wheel hop but missing second even with a new stick driver is pretty bad all you do is pull backward, 3rd i could understand.

SicStang03
04-18-2007, 11:29 AM
ya thats about right, maybe 450 rwhp depending on pulley sizes and if its uper and lower with tensioners (belt slip is big issues if its just upper with no idlers). If your gonna do it get the blower ported for 500 more then ull have over 500 rwhp and hold boost better.
as far as the race goes i can understand him doing a burn out maybe some wheel hop but missing second even with a new stick driver is pretty bad all you do is pull backward, 3rd i could understand.

I have been thinking about porting it. That would be sick. I tried to shift to fast and let of the clutch to soon, thats why i missed second.. Won't happen again:goodjob: n00b mistake.

SicStang03
04-20-2007, 07:26 PM
retarded to race a car the day after you bought it.

WHY :thinking:????? In my opinion it is retarded to race a car period on the street but that doesn't stop me or anyone else.:yes:

willum14pb
04-21-2007, 11:50 AM
i need to ride in it. what numbers are you putting down nowadays?

exact numbers i like to keep for myself... but i put quite a few lengths on a black c6 vette in a 60+ roll

i wanna see the car justin! lets see this badboy

Frög
04-21-2007, 11:54 AM

willum14pb
04-21-2007, 12:14 PM
:stfu:!

Frög
04-21-2007, 12:17 PM
:stfu:!

lol

jfman
04-21-2007, 01:22 PM
03-04 Cobra > 350z

hydroshutter
04-22-2007, 05:11 PM
they can't unless you mess with the suspension.

domestics straight suck.

That's funny, considering my domestic in stock form will decimate your Z in every category test known in existance.:lmfao:

Oh, to everyone else...with a pulley, an exhaust, tune, and a couple other small things (spark plugs, etc) you can have 460rwhp. But how would I know that? :rolleyes:

SicStang03
04-22-2007, 10:35 PM
exact numbers i like to keep for myself... but i put quite a few lengths on a black c6 vette in a 60+ roll

:D Ya fo sho. when i get done hookin her up we need to be hittin the highway up :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Hundo®
04-23-2007, 05:04 AM
That's funny, considering my domestic in stock form will decimate your Z in every category test known in existance.:lmfao:

Oh, to everyone else...with a pulley, an exhaust, tune, and a couple other small things (spark plugs, etc) you can have 460rwhp. But how would I know that? :rolleyes:

unless it's a c6 vette or c5 z06 i dont see that happening :taun:

SicStang03
05-02-2007, 02:15 PM
unless it's a c6 vette or c5 z06 i dont see that happening :taun:

03 04 cobra NUB!!!!!:screwy: