PDA

View Full Version : varsity story!

Pages : [1] 2

db_bogdan
04-04-2007, 11:56 PM
when you go around there... look at the varsity parking lot... not on the side where you have to pay... but on the one that is free... and see HOW BIG THE BURN OUT SIGNS ARE!!! i was just chilling with one of my friends there when did dude with a white old school car (didn`t saw what it was) start burning tires and drifting... so i had to do it too.... (03 mazda 6) and my friend too (98 eclipse) we were burning tires like crazy. next thing i know is the security and a police man start runing to my car... so i took the hand brake down and took off. they all pulled their guns out and pointed at me. i was not going to stop (suspended driver licence for laying drags about 2 months ago). so i was gone! they got my friend and the other dude with the oldschool car! both got tickets for laying drags! HAHA they are still looking for a white mazda! :D ! so i don`t know if i am going to be there! i might! just be on the look out and don`t do something stupid around there for a week or so!

BTLFED Notes on this fucking retard are on Page 7, along with my witty response to this idiot.

1SICKLEX
04-04-2007, 11:58 PM
When did security start carrying guns??????

So you got your license suspended for this exact same thing, you do it again, and post on the internet about it.

Boyz let him have it....

db_bogdan
04-05-2007, 12:01 AM
haha... no... that`s why i got rid of my civic! cause i was getting in too much trouble! but the ass with the old school car almost hit my rear-end! and he was singing in the same time like he was the shit. i just had to shut him up.

CSquared
04-05-2007, 12:04 AM
when you go around there... look at the varsity parking lot... not on the side where you have to pay... but on the one that is free... and see HOW BIG THE BURN OUT SIGNS ARE!!! i was just chilling with one of my friends there when did dude with a white old school car (didn`t saw what it was) start burning tires and drifting... so i had to do it too.... (03 mazda 6) and my friend too (98 eclipse) we were burning tires like crazy. next thing i know is the security and a police man start runing to my car... so i took the hand brake down and took off. they all pulled their guns out and pointed at me. i was not going to stop (suspended driver licence for laying drags about 2 months ago). so i was gone! they got my friend and the other dude with the oldschool car! both got tickets for laying drags! HAHA they are still looking for a white mazda! :D ! so i don`t know if i am going to be there! i might! just be on the look out and don`t do something stupid around there for a week or so!

If that is a true legit story...

YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED.

Echonova
04-05-2007, 12:06 AM
Flame on!!!!

TIGERJC
04-05-2007, 12:07 AM
DUMBASS RICER

db_bogdan
i`m trying to chill for a while! that`s why i have a 4 door car! :( but i just couldn`t let it go when i saw that dude burning tires around my car... looking at my like he owned me at that point. i just had to do it. at least i got away. too bad for my friend! he got the ticket!

CodyW
you guys drifted in mazda 6's and eclipses? sweet.

you're awesome.

db_bogdan
04-05-2007, 12:08 AM
you guys drifted in mazda 6's and eclipses? sweet.

you're awesome.

burning tires! NOT DRIFTING!!

Echonova
04-05-2007, 12:09 AM
i was just chilling with one of my friends there when did dude with a white old school car (didn`t saw what it was) start burning tires and drifting... so i had to do it too.... !

Yet another reason on why I hate drifting, too bad the white car didn't drive off a bridge. Then you'd have to do it too.

Crazy Asian
04-05-2007, 12:10 AM
DIAF!!! THIS IS THE REASON WHY COPS HATE US YOU POS!!! I HOPE ONE DAY GOD JUST WIPES YOU CLEAN OFF THE EARTH!!!

db_bogdan
04-05-2007, 12:14 AM
put your self in my situation right there! what would you of done? 2am in the morning ... happy day... some idiot trying to ruin it by burning tires around your car? ... what i was suppose to do? smile at him and mind my business? or let him know that his old school RWD car ain`t shit?

DIAF!!! THIS IS THE REASON WHY COPS HATE US YOU POS!!! I HOPE ONE DAY GOD JUST WIPES YOU CLEAN OFF THE EARTH!!!

God
04-05-2007, 12:15 AM
i hate stupid kids like you.
kids like you are the reason the V meets starting sucking years ago.

God
04-05-2007, 12:16 AM
oh wait
i found the cause of the problem
Birthday:
April 7, 1987

Echonova
04-05-2007, 12:18 AM
put your self in my situation right there! what would you of done? 2am in the morning ... happy day... some idiot trying to ruin it by burning tires around your car?

Maybe he was trying to get your number like in Tokyo Drift. Fag.

ubers2k
glad I didn't go tonight... I hate the fucking ricers doing donuts n shit and end up ruining the meets for everyone else... immaturity runs rampant once again.

sleepys4
You could have just looked and laughed. Or smiled and drove away.

TIGERJC
04-05-2007, 12:19 AM
abortions FTW ppl, I think someone needs to invite a device that can find dumbasses while they are still in the womb

ubers2k
put your self in my situation right there! what would you of done? 2am in the morning ... happy day... some idiot trying to ruin it by burning tires around your car? ... what i was suppose to do? smile at him and mind my business? or let him know that his old school RWD car ain`t shit?

I would have been more of a man and left it the fuck alone, but that's just me... dumbass kid...

db_bogdan
Maybe he was trying to get your number like in Tokyo Drift. Fag.

:lmao: :lmao:

Echonova
04-05-2007, 12:21 AM
i don`t know if i am going to be there! i might! just be on the look out and don`t do something stupid around there for a week or so!

Is that possible?

1SICKLEX
04-05-2007, 12:21 AM
glad I didn't go tonight... I hate the fucking ricers doing donuts n shit and end up ruining the meets for everyone else... immaturity runs rampant once again.
I'm glad you didn't go too, cause the Varsity meet is 2morrow night.

Crazy Asian
04-05-2007, 12:22 AM
Er leave him alone and make him get owned then laugh at his ugly face.

db_bogdan
04-05-2007, 12:23 AM

the burnout was saturday night at 2am! not today or yesterday!

DeutscheBAG!
04-05-2007, 12:23 AM
i was just chilling with one of my friends there when did dude with a white old school car (didn`t saw what it was) start burning tires and drifting... so i had to do it too.... (03 mazda 6) and my friend too (98 eclipse) we were burning tires like crazy. next thing i know is the security and a police man start runing to my car... so i took the hand brake down and took off. they all pulled their guns out and pointed at me. i was not going to stop (suspended driver licence for laying drags about 2 months ago). so i was gone! they got my friend and the other dude with the oldschool car! both got tickets for laying drags! HAHA they are still looking for a white mazda! :D ! so i don`t know if i am going to be there! i might! just be on the look out and don`t do something stupid around there for a week or so!

In short, you're saying that you're an idiot. Kudos to you for manning up and admitting that to us. It takes a lot to come out and make that statement, so we here on IA salute you. or maybe you had a big ass bowl of stupid for breakfast that morning.

can't only imagine what this thread is gonna turn into once the IA heavyweights arrive

ubers2k
04-05-2007, 12:24 AM

I just realized that... oh well... still, that shit will happen tomorrow if the cops don't do something. Signs, as we all can very well see, don't do a damn thing... we have morons doing stupid shit and then they bitch and complain when things get ruined for everyone else. I mean, I skateboard regardless of signs, but that's nothing compared to breaking the law...

Echonova
04-05-2007, 12:24 AM
Have fun with this one, good night IA.

db_bogdan
04-05-2007, 12:26 AM
In short, you're saying that you're an idiot. Kudos to you for manning up and admitting that to us. It takes a lot to come out and make that statement, so we here on IA salute you. May you learn from your poor judgement and not let it happen again

:goodjob: good point... learned my thing. can`t say a thing on IA without getting smart asses to reply!! :doh:

ubers2k
04-05-2007, 12:26 AM
:goodjob: good point... learned my thing. can`t say a thing on IA without getting smart asses to reply!! :doh:

when you admit to doing something stupid, what the hell do you expect?

Hektik
04-05-2007, 12:27 AM
ok so i started to read this worthless excuse for a ricer to post up how cool he is for wasting his tires.... and i just kept getting momre and more mad at this little worthless insignificant fuck... so you got mad cuse someone was being an idiot so you fucking join them... WTF.... youre a worthless excuse for a human being, car enthusiast, driver, MAN...... you should kill yourself... please explain to me WTF you accomplish by doing burnouts... what is oh so great about it.... does it make you feel like a man.... cause in my eyes you look like a dumbass......

DeutscheBAG!
04-05-2007, 12:28 AM
when you admit to doing something stupid, what the hell do you expect?

probably this

db_bogdan
04-05-2007, 12:28 AM
i did not see any security. in the parking lot was just me, the eclipse and that dude burning tires. i tought it was safe! and think about it that way.... u never burned tires?????

ubers2k
04-05-2007, 12:30 AM
i did not saw any security. in the parking lot was just me, the eclipse and that dude burning tires. i tought it was safe! and think about it that way.... u never burned tires?????

sorry, I tend to cherish my rubber on my car... but that's just me.

again, I'm not the idiot was wasting my tires. You were.

TIGERJC
04-05-2007, 12:31 AM
i did not saw any security. in the parking lot was just me, the eclipse and that dude burning tires. i tought it was safe! and think about it that way.... u never burned tires?????
Its "see any security" u dumb shit

ubers2k
and english class might help you out in the long run... considering you did not saw any security. when you get a ticket it MIGHT help you a bit when signing shit... just my :2cents:

db_bogdan
no u dumbass! my point was not to post up how cool i was... i was warning you all... NOT TO DO SOMETHING STUPID IN THE VARSITY PARKING LOT! get the point right!!

ok so i started to read this worthless excuse for a ricer to post up how cool he is for wasting his tires.... and i just kept getting momre and more mad at this little worthless insignificant fuck... so you got mad cuse someone was being an idiot so you fucking join them... WTF.... youre a worthless excuse for a human being, car enthusiast, driver, MAN...... you should kill yourself... please explain to me WTF you accomplish by doing burnouts... what is oh so great about it.... does it make you feel like a man.... cause in my eyes you look like a dumbass......

Hektik
04-05-2007, 12:32 AM
seriously my ears are getting hot.... this shit just urks me..... why ruin it for everyone else.. now tommorrow they are going to be out in full force waiting for the idiots wasting tires.....

Hektik
04-05-2007, 12:33 AM
no u dumbass! my point was not to post up how cool i was... i was warning you all... NOT TO DO SOMETHING STUPID IN THE VARSITY PARKING LOT! get the point right!!
you drive with a suspended license, waste your tires, run from the cops. yet im the dumbass..:thinking:

db_bogdan
seriously my ears are getting hot.... this shit just urks me..... why ruin it for everyone else.. now tommorrow they are going to be out in full force waiting for the idiots wasting tires.....

that`s my point! DON'T FUCKING DO IT!

ubers2k

well, maybe that will stop it in the end? I dunno, but this guy fucked up big time...

Hektik
04-05-2007, 12:34 AM
ohh and lets not mention your poor use of the english language...

Hektik
04-05-2007, 12:35 AM
that`s my point! DON'T FUCKING DO IT!ok so you came on here to tell us ur pathetic little story so that we wouldnt go and be just as fucking retarted.....surrrrre

db_bogdan
04-05-2007, 12:37 AM
you drive with a suspended license, waste your tires, run from the cops. yet im the dumbass..:thinking:

yes i drive with a suspended driver licence... BECAUSE I HAVE TO DRIVE! can't get around metro atlanta with a skateboard! and it was a one time thing. i stopped doing all that shit when i sold my civic! trying to get away from doing stupid things... but some people are just stupid and stupid and i just got mad. it`s not like a burn tires everyday. or every week. just when idiots try to be cool... i have to shut them up! :tongue1:

ubers2k
04-05-2007, 12:39 AM
why do you get mad when people roast their tires? do you not like people wasting their money and you feel you should join in on the "fun"?

db_bogdan
04-05-2007, 12:39 AM
ok so you came on here to tell us ur pathetic little story so that we wouldnt go and be just as fucking retarted.....surrrrre

well... what is tomorrow? let me see... VARSITY MEETING! you know how they always do it... burning tires and stuff... maybe tomorrow they will chill for a minute.

Hektik
04-05-2007, 12:40 AM
yes i drive with a suspended driver licence... BECAUSE I HAVE TO DRIVE! can't get around metro atlanta with a skateboard!
not an excuse...

and it was a one time thing. i stopped doing all that shit when i sold my civic! trying to get away from doing stupid things...
one time thing you just said you did it again...

but some people are just stupid and stupid and i just got mad. it`s not like a burn tires everyday. or every week. just when idiots try to be cool... i have to shut them up! :tongue1:

how by being just as much of an idiot

ubers2k
04-05-2007, 12:40 AM
yes i drive with a suspended driver licence... BECAUSE I HAVE TO DRIVE! can't get around metro atlanta with a skateboard! and it was a one time thing. i stopped doing all that shit when i sold my civic! trying to get away from doing stupid things... but some people are just stupid and stupid and i just got mad. it`s not like a burn tires everyday. or every week. just when idiots try to be cool... i have to shut them up! :tongue1:

maybe it's you that needs to shut up... ever thought about that? I mean, it's bad enough we have to listen to your pathetic excuse of a ricer story, but then to try to claim that there is a moral behind it? sorry, but I know not to waste my tires. who are you trying to warn?

fucking tool

Hektik
04-05-2007, 12:41 AM
well... what is tomorrow? let me see... VARSITY MEETING! you know how they always do it... burning tires and stuff... maybe tomorrow they will chill for a minute.

you have some kind of weird chemical imbalance in your brain dont you?

db_bogdan
04-05-2007, 12:42 AM
why do you get mad when people roast their tires? do you not like people wasting their money and you feel you should join in on the "fun"?

i don't get mad when people burn tires.
i get mad when people burn tires... drift around my car... look at me like they are cool and i`m a retard by looking at them how they car burn tires and i can't. what would you do?

240sxautox
04-05-2007, 12:42 AM
to original poster:

OmGz YoU'rE T0tAlLy JdM SpEc Y0

you're fucking retarded. Sell your car and turn yourself in- you don't belong behind the wheel of a car if you're going to do stupid shit like that. Especially in such a confined area and also when they have posted signs stating you should not do the act. You fucking dumbshit.

chrisdavis
04-05-2007, 12:43 AM

No your point was to come here and brag about what you had done, and how you got away. No one here thought it was cool and told you so. Now you are backpedaling and trying to save face. For years people have tried to find places to gather and have a good time, then the selfish people come out who think of no one but themselves come out and do whatever they want and draw a bunch of unwanted attention to those meeting spots and the cops run everyone off. Its a stupid cycle and you have just helped to ensure that there will be more cops at the Varsity and people will be less welcome there. :goodjob:

Hektik
04-05-2007, 12:43 AM
i get mad when people burn tires... drift around my car... look at me like they are cool and i`m a retart by looking at them how they car burn tires and i can't. what would you do?

you just might be one... cause its spelled RETARD....

240sxautox
04-05-2007, 12:44 AM
to the original poster again:

any pics of that white mazda 6!?!?

post them up

license plate visible.

ubers2k
04-05-2007, 12:45 AM
i get mad when people burn tires... drift around my car... look at me like they are cool and i`m a retart by looking at them how they car burn tires and i can't. what would you do?

ummm... I already TOLD you what I would do...

anyone willing to quote me? lol

Hektik
04-05-2007, 12:45 AM
No your point was to come here and brag about what you had done, and how you got away. No one here thought it was cool and told you so. Now you are backpedaling and trying to save face. For years people have tried to find places to gather and have a good time, then the selfish people come out who think of no one but themselves come out and do whatever they want and draw a bunch of unwanted attention to those meeting spots and the cops run everyone off. Its a stupid cycle and you have just helped to ensure that there will be more cops at the Varsity and people will be less welcome there. :goodjob:

exactly
+1

ubers2k
04-05-2007, 12:47 AM

Amen!

db_bogdan
04-05-2007, 12:49 AM
maybe it's you that needs to shut up... ever thought about that? I mean, it's bad enough we have to listen to your pathetic excuse of a ricer story, but then to try to claim that there is a moral behind it? sorry, but I know not to waste my tires. who are you trying to warn?

fucking tool

who am i trying to warn??? THEM:

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/9498/1000681xc3.jpg

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/2628/1000682tu1.jpg

240sxautox
04-05-2007, 12:50 AM
but seriously... he was right... you are a tool.

dumbass.

db_bogdan
04-05-2007, 12:52 AM
to the original poster again:

any pics of that white mazda 6!?!?

post them up

license plate visible.

don't have a licence plate. :lmfao: that's the funny part about it!

240sxautox
04-05-2007, 12:53 AM
oh nice you live near me too. so if I see a mazda 6 with no license plate I should beat the drivers ass?

chrisdavis
04-05-2007, 12:55 AM
don't have a licence plate. :lmfao: that's the funny part about it!

No license

No plate

Let me guess, you probably dont have insurance either

ubers2k
don't warn the dumbasses... they deserve to be thrown in jail for stupidity...

db_bogdan
oh nice you live near me too. so if I see a mazda 6 with no license plate I should beat the drivers ass?

:lmao: so what r u gonna do about the 9mm under the seat??? :lmfao:

chrisdavis
04-05-2007, 12:56 AM

Probably have you ass locked up for not having a gun permit

db_bogdan
04-05-2007, 12:56 AM
No license

No plate

Let me guess, you probably dont have insurance either

got dealer tag. yes got insurance. tomorrow going to get a damn work permit... totally legal again...

ubers2k
04-05-2007, 12:57 AM
ummm.... lol?

240sxautox
oh that's manly. I bet you feel like a hardass 'gangsta' fucking pussy. I don't get this internet balls I saw the fast and furious too many times i'm going to go out and street race and have guns and try and be the 'king of the parking lot'

motherfucker grow up. plus you should probably find out who I am before you keep talking shit... this internet stuff is ridiculous. everybody is e-thuggin it hardcore, grow up.

db_bogdan
Probably have you ass locked up for not having a gun permit

maybe... depends on the county. got a few connections around...

ubers2k
04-05-2007, 12:59 AM
maybe... depends on the county. got a few connections around...

why, does that make you feel special? go away you excuse for a human being.

db_bogdan
04-05-2007, 01:00 AM
oh that's manly. I bet you feel like a hardass 'gangsta' fucking pussy. I don't get this internet balls I saw the fast and furious too many times i'm going to go out and street race and have guns and try and be the 'king of the parking lot'

motherfucker grow up. plus you should probably find out who I am before you keep talking shit... this internet stuff is ridiculous. everybody is e-thuggin it hardcore, grow up.

i'm not e-thuggin. u made a comment... beating my ass... and i was just said that it`s gonna be fun to see you try. :goodjob: i`ll give you 17 reasons why not to try! and ... amaze me... who are you???? :thinking:

chrisdavis
04-05-2007, 01:01 AM
Im amazed his rep is still green :D

db_bogdan
04-05-2007, 01:01 AM
why, does that make you feel special? go away you excuse for a human being.

not special... but SAFE!

db_bogdan
04-05-2007, 01:02 AM
Im amazed his rep is still green :D

me too!!! :lmfao:

240sxautox
I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees through this dumbass. I don't understand why these stupid ass fast and furious wanna-be generations are even still alive. If you want to act like a thug you deserve to get treated like one.

aka:
going to jail, being discriminated against, ya know... dying... the whole nine yards.
half of these kids who try to act so hard and try to be so gangster are just a bunch of punks who want to show off in front of their friends

EXAMPLE: burning your tires in the varsity parking lot because someone showed he's got enough power to spin his wheels first! WOOOOOO!!!!!! HE CAN BURN HIS TIRES!!!! WOOOOO. man i could do a burnout on a bicycle if you really fucking wanted.

ubers2k
not special... but SAFE!

believe me, if you get caught off gaurd, those "safety nets" won't help you much...

240sxautox
04-05-2007, 01:04 AM
believe me, if you get caught off gaurd, those "safty nets" won't help you much...

oh no man he can never be caught off guard, he rides around hanging it out his window throwin gang signs! he's a true thug!!!

ubers2k
04-05-2007, 01:05 AM
oh no man he can never be caught off guard, he rides around hanging it out his window throwin gang signs! he's a true thug!!!

:werd:

240sxautox
He's too JDM to be an e-thug

his 9mm was in his shipment of overnight parts from Japan.

db_bogdan
I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees through this dumbass. I don't understand why these stupid ass fast and furious wanna-be generations are even still alive. If you want to act like a thug you deserve to get treated like one.

aka:
going to jail, being discriminated against, ya know... dying... the whole nine yards.
half of these kids who try to act so hard and try to be so gangster are just a bunch of punks who want to show off in front of their friends

EXAMPLE: burning your tires in the varsity parking lot because someone showed he's got enough power to spin his wheels first! WOOOOOO!!!!!! HE CAN BURN HIS TIRES!!!! WOOOOO. man i could do a burnout on a bicycle if you really fucking wanted.

not a gangster... never said that. never did drugs... never sold drugs... never will... never fucked with someone that never did something to me... rethink that you said.

ubers2k
04-05-2007, 01:06 AM
not a gangster... never said that. never did drugs... never sold drugs... never will... never fucked with someone that never did something to me... rethink that you said.

who said anything about drugs?

240sxautox
04-05-2007, 01:07 AM
lol drugs. but did that guy burning his tires 'fuck with you' did it 'fuck with you' enough to make you act like a jackass? it must have..

db_bogdan
04-05-2007, 01:08 AM
what a gangster usually does? drugs...

ubers2k
04-05-2007, 01:08 AM
yeah, I guess he didn't want tire dust on his car...

240sxautox
04-05-2007, 01:09 AM
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^|
|overnight parts from japan| '|""";.., ___.
|_..._...___________====|= _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""******|(@ )(@ )*****(@

ubers2k
04-05-2007, 01:09 AM
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^|
|overnight parts from japan| '|""";.., ___.
|_..._...___________====|= _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""******|(@ )(@ )*****(@

so how much does a JDM 9 mm cost? lol

db_bogdan
04-05-2007, 01:10 AM
lol drugs. but did that guy burning his tires 'fuck with you' did it 'fuck with you' enough to make you act like a jackass? it must have..

pretty much.

db_bogdan
04-05-2007, 01:10 AM

:lmao:

Hektik
04-05-2007, 01:11 AM
WTF.....i guess this answers my question...

you have some kind of weird chemical imbalance in your brain dont you?

240sxautox
04-05-2007, 01:11 AM

it's hard to say man..... that overnight truck shipment from Japan probably costs a bundle....

9mm's FTL

wanna be thugs FTL

this kids whole life thus far FTL

but hey man you can probably change it up- who knows! go back to school before you end up in jail.

ubers2k
04-05-2007, 01:12 AM
^ I just loled

240sxautox
04-05-2007, 01:13 AM
i loled at this kid since the first post.

ubers2k
04-05-2007, 01:13 AM
i loled at this kid since the first post.

same here. :lmfao:

db_bogdan
04-05-2007, 01:14 AM
it's hard to say man..... that overnight truck shipment from Japan probably costs a bundle....

9mm's FTL

wanna be thugs FTL

this kids whole life thus far FTL

but hey man you can probably change it up- who knows! go back to school before you end up in jail.

finished high-school in 2005.... going to college in sept.

240sxautox
04-05-2007, 01:15 AM
Well hey I'm proud of you for going back to school.

but if you want to actually use a gun join the marines... given they may take you down a peg or two

or 20.

db_bogdan
04-05-2007, 01:17 AM
giving me neg rep don't mean shit. i actually have a life. i don't spend all my day around IA and other forums. :lmao: now i can proudly say: "GET A LIFE".

240sxautox
04-05-2007, 01:17 AM
so do you still owe the other guy a 10 second car? or was that taken care of after the first movie?

oh wait... what... wrong thread?

Also, how much did your JDM 9mm cost? that shipping must have been hefty with all your overnight parts from JDM land.

db_bogdan
04-05-2007, 01:18 AM
Well hey I'm proud of you for going back to school.

but if you want to actually use a gun join the marines... given they may take you down a peg or two

or 20.

see... i don't have a gun in my car to be gangsta... i have it for safety. had a few problems... and at least for a while. I'm not driving on the highway... someone looks ugly at me ... i get mad... get my gun and shoot at them. i ain`t stupid.

Hektik
giving me neg rep don't mean shit. i actually have a life. i don't spend all my day around IA and other forums. :lmao: now i can proudly say: "GET A LIFE".
and now i can say "grow the fuck up"

240sxautox
I didn't give you a negative rep by the way, I don't even know what the hell a rep actually does. do they give you extra NOS?

db_bogdan
04-05-2007, 01:22 AM
and now i can say "grow the fuck up"

actually... i did... from racing every night in a civic... getting a bunch of tickets...
i`m trying to chill... but to many idiots around me. i`m not that kind of person that let`s it go. not yet... i`m getting there!

db_bogdan
04-05-2007, 01:23 AM
I didn't give you a negative rep by the way, I don't even know what the hell a rep actually does. do they give you extra NOS?

never said that u gave me negative rep. They think rep shows how cool you are on IA! bull-shit! :lmao:

240sxautox
04-05-2007, 01:23 AM
but seriously...

how much did your JDM 9mm cost?

do you get your NOS tanks refilled in Japan? I hear they give extra stickers (easily 10hp... so you can do an even bigger burnout on the streets!!!!!!)

CSquared
04-05-2007, 01:26 AM
never said that u gave me negative rep. They think rep shows how cool you are on IA! bull-shit! :lmao:

well... I did :)

db_bogdan
but seriously...

do you get your NOS tanks refilled in Japan? I hear they give extra stickers (easily 10hp... so you can do an even bigger burnout on the streets!!!!!!)

JDM 9mm... :2cents: ... not funny...
paid $200 for the 9mm... pretty good price i think.
you go and put stickers on your car to make it faster ok?

RandomGuy
Dont mind these haters they all woulda done the same thing... stupid po po always be on our case nucka...
you shoulda burned out and then acted like you were fleeing and then brake checked the cop then fleed the scene again that woulda shown that pig.

but yeah burning out is the shit, I wish my car made enough torque to do it.

They are ricers for saying that you're a ricer... Keep it burning strong brotha!

db_bogdan
04-05-2007, 01:27 AM
well... I did :)

well... i don't mean shit to me...
only IA maniacs will take it serious. :lmfao: :lmao:

db_bogdan
04-05-2007, 01:29 AM
Dont mind these haters they all woulda done the same thing... stupid po po always be on our case nucka...
you shoulda burned out and then acted like you were fleeing and then brake checked the cop then fleed the scene again that woulda shown that pig.

but yeah burning out is the shit, I wish my car made enough torque to do it.

They are ricers for saying that you're a ricer... Keep it burning strong brotha!

i know all of them would of done the same damn thing at that point. that's why i'm laughing at them!

I don't wanna keep it burning lol... it's too much trouble.

240sxautox
04-05-2007, 01:32 AM
actually I wouldn't have done the same thing.... I probably would have laughed at you, or well.... actually no... i wouldn't have associated with you? e-thugs aren't my cup of tea. and about the stickers.... I have one on my car actually www.slowertraffickeepright.com

but that doesn't apply to you, you aren't allowed to drive according to your suspended license.

db_bogdan
04-05-2007, 01:39 AM
actually I wouldn't have done the same thing.... I probably would have laughed at you, or well.... actually no... i wouldn't have associated with you? e-thugs aren't my cup of tea. and about the stickers.... I have one on my car actually www.slowertraffickeepright.com (http://www.slowertraffickeepright.com/)

but that doesn't apply to you, you aren't allowed to drive according to your suspended license.

i'm going to order a few of those... www.slowertraffickeeptight.com (http://www.slowertraffickeeptight.com) :goodjob:

yeah... trust me... if not burned out... at least hit the gas and speed around the corner and shit...
or just sit in your car... look at him... and ignore him... while he is laughing thinking that he`s the shit... and almost hit the rear end of your car with his stupidity....

RandomGuy
04-05-2007, 01:40 AM
i know all of them would of done the same damn thing at that point. that's why i'm laughing at them!

I don't wanna keep it burning lol... it's too much trouble.

Hell yeah, I agree completely they sure woulda done the same exact thing pixel to pixel ... that is why i was laughing at them. You should keep burning it man the force seems strong in you... Oh yeah are you interested in joining our club? We're starting a local club down here burnout/drifting/general club we have a turbo 240sx (psinxs) a dude in an evo8 (ct9a_gsr), STI (miranda- she does GREAT burnouts, one time she made enough smoke we saw it from the highway, she just dumped the clutch at like 8K) some ppl in integras (lil paki, collins, cramerizking) and a few others

as long as you're not afraid to show what you got you're basically in

if you're serious about joining Tire Smoke Clicc
PM Annihilation he's the leader, just include your car, mods (if applicable), and why you think you'd be a good fit for the club... But based on what you're saying so far you'd be ideal

also tell your friends to send a PM if they're interested , we have like 4 more slots

db_bogdan
04-05-2007, 01:43 AM
i was just looking to see how stupid some ppl are... they actually gave me neg rep....
varsity story! 04-05-2007 01:24 AM CRAMERIZKING enjoy
varsity story! 04-05-2007 01:07 AM Hektik
varsity story! 04-05-2007 12:08 AM TIGERJC DUMBASSES FROM ALL ROUND UNITE

let me tell you something... at this point... i should of gave you neg rep back saying "HAHA I HOPE YOU ENJOY TOO" and shit like that... but probably you wouldn't care... "ah... fuck him.. fuck that... don't care..."

well guess what...

I DON'T CARE... so if you think you made me feel bad cause you gave me NEG REP... YOU DIDN'T HAHA... :lmao: now i'm laughing at you... cause you're so stupid...

sleepys4
04-05-2007, 01:45 AM
LOL at this whole thread!!

db_bogdan
04-05-2007, 01:47 AM
Hell yeah, I agree completely they sure woulda done the same exact thing pixel to pixel ... that is why i was laughing at them. You should keep burning it man the force seems strong in you... Oh yeah are you interested in joining our club? We're starting a local club down here burnout/drifting/general club we have a turbo 240sx (psinxs) a dude in an evo8 (ct9a_gsr), STI (miranda- she does GREAT burnouts, one time she made enough smoke we saw it from the highway, she just dumped the clutch at like 8K) some ppl in integras (lil paki, collins, cramerizking) and a few others

PM Annihilation he's the leader, just include your car, mods (if applicable), and why you think you'd be a good fit for the club... But based on what you're saying so far you'd be ideal

also tell your friends to send a PM if they're interested , we have like 4 more slots

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1593601266
now don't laugh at the car... i know... IT'S RICE... i don't have it any more. ! and that is just one of them... i'm still amazed ... that civic was still rolling after about one year of burning tires and racing... :goodjob: ...

ubers2k
04-05-2007, 01:52 AM
see... i don't have a gun in my car to be gangsta... i have it for safety. had a few problems... and at least for a while. I'm not driving on the highway... someone looks ugly at me ... i get mad... get my gun and shoot at them. i ain`t stupid.

could have fooled me...

ubers2k
04-05-2007, 01:54 AM
but seriously...

nah, he did it NFS Underground style, with air to bottle nitrous refills...

db_bogdan
04-05-2007, 01:56 AM
nah, he did it NFS Underground style, with air to bottle nitrous refills...

:lmao: asshole!!

ubers2k
04-05-2007, 01:58 AM
:lmao: asshole!!

:thinking:

db_bogdan
04-05-2007, 01:59 AM
:thinking:

it was funny... but you`re an ass for saying it... :D

ubers2k
04-05-2007, 02:00 AM
eh, it's 3. I gotta get some sleep. works gonna be a bitch... later IA

S II K
04-05-2007, 02:17 AM
WOW....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me this is a joke, hahah hey ummm what are those 2 words called?!?!

OH YEAH....GROW UP, RICE MUFFIN!

D.Choe
04-05-2007, 02:29 AM

Hasan how come you didn't invite me in on this shit on Facebook?
shit's fucked up homes, you can forget about that USB mouse

Hektik
04-05-2007, 03:01 AM
BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING RG...........

man oz is going to be like WTF.....

LiL PaKi
04-06-2007, 08:17 PM
hahhahahahhaa RG wtf?! don't bring my name up.. i have yet to do a burn out... drifting is another story

"B"
04-06-2007, 08:22 PM
burning tires! NOT DRIFTING!!

Wait, you can burn tires in a Mazda 6?

Is it a Mazda Speed atleast?

quickdodge®
04-06-2007, 08:59 PM

All I got out of this whole pile of shit was this:

Hey guys, I'm a fucking idiot. I have no goddamn sense at all and I wish I could just have the balls enough to pull the trigger on my gun and blow myself away seeing as how I don't have anything worthwhile to give to life. I am a worthless piece of shit and I hate my parents for ever conceiving an idiot such as myself.

Sounds about right and I agree with you. Dumbass. Later, QD.

Frosty_spl
04-07-2007, 12:59 AM
in
hahhahahahhaa RG wtf?! don't bring my name up.. i have yet to do a burn out... drifting is another story

InTeGrAs ArE MaDd TyTe FoR DrIfTiNg HoMeS

LiL PaKi
04-07-2007, 08:08 AM
in

InTeGrAs ArE MaDd TyTe FoR DrIfTiNg HoMeS

haha nah I kinda did a 180 accidentally and everyones like oh shit didn't know tegs could drift.. they were makin fun of me.. it was an inside joke...

Annihilation
04-07-2007, 08:11 AM
doo doo doot doot doot doo.... doo doot doot doot toot tooot dooot dooot tooot [/super mario brothers NES theme]

LiL PaKi
04-07-2007, 08:12 AM
doo doo doot doot doot doo.... doo doot doot doot toot tooot dooot dooot tooot [/super mario brothers NES theme]

yo Hasan man stop playing mario brothers and wake up my brother pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee

Annihilation
04-07-2007, 08:14 AM
yo Hasan man stop playing mario brothers and wake up my brother pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeei would but this is too fun i'm on world 2 already

he wont pick up his phone so :dunno: i tried lolol

LiL PaKi
04-07-2007, 08:16 AM
i would but this is too fun i'm on world 2 already

he wont pick up his phone so :dunno: i tried lolol

dude you are in the living room and he is in his room....ughhh i guess i gotta go wake him up!

Doppelgänger
04-07-2007, 08:58 AM
i am not reading all 7 pages of this shit. Case in point, thread starter should have been an abortion.

no control
04-07-2007, 09:11 AM
All I got out of this whole pile of shit was this:

Hey guys, I'm a fucking idiot. I have no goddamn sense at all and I wish I could just have the balls enough to pull the trigger on my gun and blow myself away seeing as how I don't have anything worthwhile to give to life. I am a worthless piece of shit and I hate my parents for ever conceiving an idiot such as myself.

Sounds about right and I agree with you. Dumbass. Later, QD.

x2. Well worded.

phongt12
04-07-2007, 09:14 AM
I saw alot of white smoke around 9:45-10:00pm. I'm not too sure if that's this incident or not, but ricers ruin all the meets for us. Usually when I see white smoke, that's my cue to leave :ninja:

BTLFED
04-07-2007, 09:16 AM

Have you arrested because you can't own a hand gun, stupid. You are the poster child for birth control. Your reasoning for doing also shows that on the retard scale you are right up there with the best of them. When you were in school, did the short bus you rode have tinted windows too? Did you even finish school?

It's asshats like you that fuck it up for the rest of us. I bet your stupid ass drives fast through the parking lots on Barrett too. I hope that one day soon you die in a firey crash from your stupidity, effectively removing yourself from the gene pool before it's too late and you actually find a stupid bitch to mate with you. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

BTW-If I see you on Barrett, I'm going to say something to you. Go ahead and pull that little pea shooter 9mm out at me. I DARE YOU.

Hulud
04-07-2007, 09:16 AM
notes?

BTLFED
04-07-2007, 09:26 AM
notes?

BTLFED Notes:

-Dealership lets Retard Own Mazda 6
-Retard sees someone doing a mAd t1GhT JDM burnout by his car
-Retard has to join in the fun
-Retard runs from cops with suspended license and gets away
-Comes on IA to brag about being Retarded
-Flames start
-Person threatens to beat retard, retard owns 9mm even though he isn't 21
-Flames Continue

Hulud
04-07-2007, 09:29 AM
BTLFED Notes:

-Flames start
-Flames Continue
thanks! i didnt think you were awake or i would have requested BTLFEDnotes

how old is this kid? like 17 prolly?

Sol-Badguy
04-07-2007, 09:33 AM
YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED.

BTLFED
04-07-2007, 09:35 AM

I think he was born in 87, so 19 or 20?

I want him to pull that gun on me. I'd point and laugh because he would never use it.

Then I might snatch it out of his hand and beat him with it.

chrisdavis
04-07-2007, 09:38 AM

Cramerizking (sp) posted his birthdate early on in the thread. He is 20.

chrisdavis
04-07-2007, 09:39 AM

I want him to pull that gun on me. I'd point and laugh because he would never use it.

LOL like Bad Apple did that kid in the gas station awhile back :lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
04-07-2007, 10:53 AM
Wtb: english...but the thread starter might be sold out

quickdodge®
04-07-2007, 10:55 AM

She's a bitch. Of course she won't pull it out. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
04-07-2007, 10:56 AM
I hope this idiot hasn't responded because she's in jail or, better yet, dead in a gutter. Later, QD.

BTLFED
04-07-2007, 10:57 AM
First posted edited to tell people where the fun is. ;)

JayKnight
04-07-2007, 11:26 AM

Oh yeah I see your point....He was acting like a dumbass, and you had to show him what a real dumbass is supposed to look like. I get it now. No wonder all the cops in every town I goto want to kick everyone out. Pricks like you and him acting like the stereotypical dumbasses that attract the cops.

You sir need your legs cut off so you can not reach the damn foot pedals, and your hands cut off so you can not steer. Stupid asses like you, make responsible people like me get looked at badly when we are just parked and minding our own business.

FUCKING RETARD....THEN YOU BRAG LIKE IT MAKES YOU HARD. I WISH YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTEN CAUGHT OR HIT SOMETHING....YOU IMMATURE DUMBFUCK

So here you go.....
http://bushwhacked.net/bits/Douchebag.jpg

BTLFED
04-07-2007, 02:54 PM
HEY EVERYBODY! TODAY IS THIS RETARD'S 20TH BIRTHDAY! EVERYONE WISH HIM A HAPPY FUCK YOU! :smilefu:

on 3
04-07-2007, 03:02 PM
happy fuck you
stupid fuck

Infinite
04-07-2007, 03:08 PM
BTLFED Notes:

-Flames start
-Flames Continue
:lmfao: :lmfao:
i still cant rep you... what the fuck

EDIT: HAPPY FUCK YOU:bump:

BTLFED
04-07-2007, 03:11 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao:
i still cant rep you... what the fuck

EDIT: HAPPY FUCK YOU:bump:

Now I am starting to think you are lying. Hmm....

Anyway, you in Marietta or Cumming right now? I'm guessing Cumming?

Infinite
04-07-2007, 03:28 PM
cumming right now. ill be in marietta tomorrow though.

seriously, i cant rep qd, anybody.. i've given out shit tons of rep too and it wont let me rep old people

BTLFED
04-07-2007, 03:29 PM
Old People? WTF

ryanh300
04-07-2007, 04:05 PM
haha old gangstas "OG's"

i cant rep you either BTLFED

BuBBa DRiFT
04-07-2007, 05:48 PM
i did not see any security. in the parking lot was just me, the eclipse and that dude burning tires. i tought it was safe! and think about it that way.... u never burned tires?????

why would i burn rubber? rubber is what keeps idiots like you out of this world. abortion ftw.

Lucky DAWG
04-07-2007, 05:58 PM
why would i burn rubber? rubber is what keeps idiots like you out of this world. abortion ftw.

:lmfao: +1

but seriously
you are a jackass for doing that crap

quickdodge®
04-07-2007, 06:11 PM
"why would i burn rubber? rubber is what keeps idiots like you out of this world. abortion ftw," said the poster child for abortions, condoms and just straight out abstinence.

Later, QD.

BuBBa DRiFT
04-07-2007, 06:39 PM
dont try so hard QD

Infinite
04-07-2007, 06:42 PM
Old People? WTFi said that wrong, lol. people that i have repped before. i repped tracy in october of 06 and i still cant rep her

Infinite
04-07-2007, 06:43 PM

while true, a coat hanger and shop vac is always a good backup plan

quickdodge®
04-07-2007, 06:46 PM
dont try so hard QD

I don't have to. Believe me. Later, QD.

db_bogdan
04-10-2007, 02:39 PM
big mistake... BIG BIG BIG MISTAKE!!! :)) tell me what you drive... LOOOL.... HAHAHA... i`ll be there.... not this week-end cause i have some stuff to do... but probably next week-end... LET ME GIVE YOU A CLUE!!! Team Dimensionz... probably the only persons that had the balls to fuck with the rednecks! so... do you still wanna open your mouth???

Have you arrested because you can't own a hand gun, stupid. You are the poster child for birth control. Your reasoning for doing also shows that on the retard scale you are right up there with the best of them. When you were in school, did the short bus you rode have tinted windows too? Did you even finish school?

It's asshats like you that fuck it up for the rest of us. I bet your stupid ass drives fast through the parking lots on Barrett too. I hope that one day soon you die in a firey crash from your stupidity, effectively removing yourself from the gene pool before it's too late and you actually find a stupid bitch to mate with you. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

BTW-If I see you on Barrett, I'm going to say something to you. Go ahead and pull that little pea shooter 9mm out at me. I DARE YOU.

db_bogdan
04-10-2007, 02:41 PM
once again... big mistake... i`ll be there next week-end! :)

GSRteg®
04-10-2007, 03:00 PM
Yes, I would have let the stupid idiot burn tires and mind my business. Not join him and look as stupid as him. Man I tell you kids this days alwase want to prove shit!

GSRteg®
04-10-2007, 03:03 PM
LOL :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

oh wait
i found the cause of the problem
Birthday:
April 7, 1987

GSRteg®
04-10-2007, 03:06 PM
Im with him!:goodjob:

I would have been more of a man and left it the fuck alone, but that's just me... dumbass kid...

ryanh300
04-10-2007, 03:26 PM
"Team Dimensionz"
HAAH what a joke, i wonder what retard he is.
http://a529.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01328/82/57/1328547528_l.jpg

Mr_Mischif
04-10-2007, 04:13 PM
http://a529.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01328/82/57/1328547528_l.jpg
OMG doe that BMW have altezzas?

"B"
04-10-2007, 04:16 PM
big mistake... BIG BIG BIG MISTAKE!!! :)) tell me what you drive... LOOOL.... HAHAHA... i`ll be there.... not this week-end cause i have some stuff to do... but probably next week-end... LET ME GIVE YOU A CLUE!!! Team Dimensionz... probably the only persons that had the balls to fuck with the rednecks! so... do you still wanna open your mouth???

STFU you pussy

db_bogdan
04-10-2007, 04:54 PM
ok... then... i guess... i`ll see ya all at barrett pkwy next week-end! cool???

"B"
04-10-2007, 04:56 PM
lol

Are you going to do a drive by with your Mazda 6?

GSRteg®
04-10-2007, 04:58 PM
LOL :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

lol

db_bogdan
04-10-2007, 04:59 PM
no. i`ll be there... and i wanna see someone that`s gonna open his mouth... cause on internet... everybody got balls... yall some geeks... :lmao:

lol

jon84
04-10-2007, 05:35 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

"B"
04-10-2007, 06:16 PM
no. i`ll be there... and i wanna see someone that`s gonna open his mouth... cause on internet... everybody got balls... yall some geeks... :lmao:

You mean like telling someone you will shoot them?:lmfao: You are a fucking joke. Guess how hard it would be for the police to figure out exactly who your stupid ass is? You ignorant fuck.

*edit*
Bring your whole crew though. Make sure they all got *gats*. I'll be there to call the police. What's the number for 9-1-1 again?

GHETTO_ELMO
04-10-2007, 07:16 PM
HEY TO ALL THE WANNA BE GANGSTAZ WHO BE AT BARRETT WHO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH TEAM DIMENSIONZ LOOK THIS IS ELMO AN YOU ARE NOT GANGSTA FOLK YOU KNOW EVERYTIME I COME UP THER ALL U DO IS CALL THE POLICE LIKE A BITCH YOU NEED TO STOP YOUR SHIT AN I AM NOT THAT PIC BUT I AM IN YA GIRLS BED LOL LOOK, FOLK IF YOU REALLY WANNA BEEF ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS ASK YA GIRL FOR MY PHONE NUMBER LOL BUT REAL TALK YOU NOT READY SO STAY IN A LIL BOYS PLACE OK SON.

Slowboy
04-10-2007, 07:20 PM
OH SNAAAAAAPPP>

"B"
04-10-2007, 07:21 PM
HEY TO ALL THE WANNA BE GANGSTAZ WHO BE AT BARRETT WHO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH TEAM DIMENSIONZ LOOK THIS IS ELMO AN YOU ARE NOT GANGSTA FOLK YOU KNOW EVERYTIME I COME UP THER ALL U DO IS CALL THE POLICE LIKE A BITCH YOU NEED TO STOP YOUR SHIT AN I AM NOT THAT PIC BUT I AM IN YA GIRLS BED LOL LOOK, FOLK IF YOU REALLY WANNA BEEF ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS ASK YA GIRL FOR MY PHONE NUMBER LOL BUT REAL TALK YOU NOT READY SO STAY IN A LIL BOYS PLACE OK SON.

:lmfao:

OMG this is going to be fun:

1. It's called English, try it.

2. They are called periods, try them out.

3. The caps lock button is on the left middle of your keyboard.

4. Who said anythign about us being *gangsta*?

5. Your boy said he was going to shoot someone. How gangsta are YOU?

7. Did you mistakenly put a L in your name? Shouldn't it be gangsta Emo?

8. No one wants trouble with Team Dimensionz, them boyz be gangsta.

9. I asked my girl for your number, but she doesn't fuck with Emo dudes.

10. Who you calling son with your 17 year old ass?

11. STFU bitch.

12. The door is --------> way, GTFO

db_bogdan
04-10-2007, 07:26 PM
:lmfao:

OMG this is going to be fun:

1. It's called English, try it.

2. They are called periods, try them out.

3. The caps lock button is on the left middle of your keyboard.

4. Who said anythign about us being *gangsta*?

5. Your boy said he was going to shoot someone. How gangsta are YOU?

7. Did you mistakenly put a L in your name? Shouldn't it be gangsta Emo?

8. No one wants trouble with Team Dimenionz, them boyz be gangsta.

9. I asked my girl for your number, but she doesn't fuck with Emo dudes.

10. Who you calling son with your 17 year old ass?

11. STFU bitch.

12. The door is --------> way, GTFO

bitch can`t even spell!!! :lmao:

"B"
04-10-2007, 07:28 PM
bitch can`t even spell!!! :lmao:

Because I typoed you ghey ass team name? Yeah, thats it.:goodjob:

Slowboy
04-10-2007, 07:30 PM
SSSHHHHH there a team :ninja:

GHETTO_ELMO
04-10-2007, 07:33 PM
FIRST OF ALL I AM NOT 17 I AM 28. 2ND LILBOY MY NAME IS ELMO DON'T GET IT TWISTED.3RDIF YOU GOT BEEF WITH HIM AN YOU GUYS WANNA GO HEAD UP THEN DO THAT BUT I AM TING TO BRING PEACE BUT SINCE YOU A SMART ASS LIL GIRL, MAYBE I SHOULD TALK TO YOU LIKE A HOE BITCH BOSS UP OR GET FUCKED UP AN YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO YA GRAVE BITCH I AM TRING TO BE NICE.NOW LETS TRY THIS AGAIN WHAT IS THE BEEF BETWEEN YOU AN MY TEAM MEMBER.I WILL UNDERSTAND IF YOU A LITTLE SLOW DON'T WORRY I'LL WAIT.

db_bogdan
04-10-2007, 07:36 PM
Because I typoed you ghey ass team name? Yeah, thats it.:goodjob:

Okay. So let's just assume for a minute that you actually have half a brain, seeing as how you're on a little forum arguing with people that you'll probably never have the balls to confront in person. Let us also assume that since you are calling said people out on their typing errors, both in grammar and spelling, that you also at least have a reasonable comprehension of proper english. Why do you insist on embarassing yourself time and time again? I mean, bad enough you've wasted precious moments of your pathetic existence waging a word war in an invisible place. Even worse, you've stooped to repeating the same mistakes you have pointed out. Good job. Your mother would be so proud.

CopyRight
04-10-2007, 07:36 PM
really...just ban these hardcore straight thugs....I'm tired of reading their dribble....and it just looks like the noobs on this site get dumber by the minute.

"B"
04-10-2007, 07:45 PM
FIRST OF ALL I AM NOT 17 I AM 28. 2ND LILBOY MY NAME IS ELMO DON'T GET IT TWISTED.3RDIF YOU GOT BEEF WITH HIM AN YOU GUYS WANNA GO HEAD UP THEN DO THAT BUT I AM TING TO BRING PEACE BUT SINCE YOU A SMART ASS LIL GIRL, MAYBE I SHOULD TALK TO YOU LIKE A HOE BITCH BOSS UP OR GET FUCKED UP AN YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO YA GRAVE BITCH I AM TRING TO BE NICE.NOW LETS TRY THIS AGAIN WHAT IS THE BEEF BETWEEN YOU AN MY TEAM MEMBER.I WILL UNDERSTAND IF YOU A LITTLE SLOW DON'T WORRY I'LL WAIT.

Congratulations, you got the periods this time. Now try to put the proper space afterwards. This makes it easier to read.

So let me get this straight? If I got beef with him I have to deal with you and whole crew? Do you all have guns?

Boss up or get fucked up? What the fuck does that mean? Am I supose to bring my whole *posse* or something? Or perhaps my coworkers or subordinates?

The beef between me and your team member started when he started talking about shooting people like he is a *gangsta*. Shouldn't he leave that to the Emo of the group? After all, Emo is gangsta.

"B"
04-10-2007, 07:48 PM
Okay. So let's just assume for a minute that you actually have half a brain, seeing as how you're on a little forum arguing with people that you'll probably never have the balls to confront in person. Let us also assume that since you are calling said people out on their typing errors, both in grammar and spelling, that you also at least have a reasonable comprehension of proper english. Why do you insist on embarassing yourself time and time again? I mean, bad enough you've wasted precious moments of your pathetic existence waging a word war in an invisible place. Even worse, you've stooped to repeating the same mistakes you have pointed out. Good job. Your mother would be so proud.

You mean as opposed to telling people on an invisible place that you would shoot them?

I pointed out that he wasn't using sentences. That is a big difference from a typo or spelling error. Especially with a word that doesn't even exist. What the fuck is a "dimensionz" anyways?

db_bogdan
04-10-2007, 07:51 PM
Ha! Now you must be SO proud of yourself. That cute little closer was just fabulous.

And if you have subordinates it wouldn't suprise me if you had to remind them to pull the fries out of the grease.

And by the way, you really ought to work on the proper use of the question mark, you know, this thing----> ?

Good job.

"B"
04-10-2007, 07:52 PM
also posted by Emo:

I do not think all mexicans are thieves,it is just a big majority of them.

Oops. At least one of your "team" members appears to be of hispanic origin.

So not only are you a racist fuck, you guys carry guns around with you pulling them on people and telling people that you will shoot them over the internet.

Grow up.

CopyRight
04-10-2007, 07:52 PM
hahaha, what I just found amusing as hell....

first of all, this character is saying he is "28" and look how he talks and acts....you seriously need to grow up and take a look at your life and compare it to other people in their late 20's, because I can assure you, they are far more advanced in society and grammar.

Secondly, this "28" year old is making threats online....are you kidding me? Again, take a look at your life and where it's headed...you aren't in high school or middle school anymore...you shoot someone or even pull that weapon in public, you will goto jail.....and you wont goto juvenile either, you are going to adult prison where your ass would get traded around for a honey bun and two ciggarettes.

so get off this website, sit down and look at your life and maturity level, perhaps enroll yourself in some english courses and get some tact, and act like a "28" yr old.

GHETTO_ELMO
04-10-2007, 07:53 PM
LOOK MAN IF YOU HAVE A BEEF WITH HIM THEN DEAL WITH HIM.BUT LEAVE TEAM DIMENSIONZ OUT OF IT, BUT IF YOU WANNA BEEF WITH US THEN MEET US SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN BARRETT PKWY AN IT'S ELMO RESPECT THAT.

MachNU
04-10-2007, 07:53 PM

LOL i love that line, Billy Madison FTMFW!!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

"B"
04-10-2007, 07:55 PM
Ha! Now you must be SO proud of yourself. That cute little closer was just fabulous.

And if you have subordinates it wouldn't suprise me if you had to remind them to pull the fries out of the grease.

And by the way, you really ought to work on the proper use of the question mark, you know, this thing----> ?

Good job.

Both of the sentences I used a question mark in them were questions. Anything else you would like to say? <---A question, hence the question mark.

By the way, a manager at McDonalds pulls down $60,000 a year plus a company car. How much do you make? <----Also a question.

db_bogdan
04-10-2007, 07:55 PM
It's a little more creative than a single letter for a screen name.

But you knew that, right?

Being the genious that you are.

and anything I have said here I would say just as boldly in person.

CopyRight
04-10-2007, 07:56 PM
LOOK MAN IF YOU HAVE A BEEF WITH HIM THEN DEAL WITH HIM.BUT LEAVE TEAM DIMENSIONZ OUT OF IT, BUT IF YOU WANNA BEEF WITH US THEN MEET US SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN BARRETT PKWY AN IT'S ELMO RESPECT THAT.

Life lesson # 2
Respect is earned, not given.

and with 19 posts, and the last few outbursts....you have by no means any respect from anyone who has read this thread.

"B"
04-10-2007, 07:56 PM

You didn't answer my question. Do all of you carry guns?

db_bogdan
04-10-2007, 07:57 PM
Congratulations, you got the periods this time. Now try to put the proper space afterwards. This makes it easier to read.

So let me get this straight? If I got beef with him I have to deal with you and whole crew? Do you all have guns?

Boss up or get fucked up? What the fuck does that mean? Am I supose to bring my whole *posse* or something? Or perhaps my coworkers or subordinates?

The beef between me and your team member started when he started talking about shooting people like he is a *gangsta*. Shouldn't he leave that to the Emo of the group? After all, Emo is gangsta.

True genious.

And do you really want to know how many of us carry guns?

I don't see any reason we should discuss it.

"B"
04-10-2007, 08:00 PM
True genious.

And do you really want to know how many of us carry guns?

I don't see any reason we should discuss it.

I am just curious since I am being threatened. I would like to know what numbers I am dealing with.

"B"
04-10-2007, 08:01 PM
It's a little more creative than a single letter for a screen name.

But you knew that, right?

Being the genious that you are.

So I should make up a name that is not my own? That would be creative, just not my style.

"B"
04-10-2007, 08:03 PM

With or without your who crew standing behind you with guns?

CopyRight
04-10-2007, 08:04 PM
You know what, we should settle this the way IA always does.

Team Dimensionz you vs the people of IA, we have an old meeting spot where we use to fight all the time! it's a pretty secure spot....it's no hold bars, bring what you got, guns, knives, tanks, etc...meet us there if you guys are man enough.

770 Hi Hope Rd
Lawrenceville, Ga 30044

"B"
04-10-2007, 08:06 PM
LMFAO, that has got to be either a police station or a prison.

81911SC
04-10-2007, 08:06 PM
If I do a burnout in a FWD can I be in your crew?

"B"
04-10-2007, 08:07 PM

You have to be a gangsta, sorry.

db_bogdan
04-10-2007, 08:08 PM
I am just curious since I am being threatened. I would like to know what numbers I am dealing with.

That is just part of the gamble my friend.

81911SC
04-10-2007, 08:09 PM
You have to be a gangsta, sorry.

WHOA!!!!!! I thought they were "gangsta" b.c of that.:thinking:

CopyRight
04-10-2007, 08:09 PM
LMFAO, that has got to be either a police station or a prison.

nah man! it's our fight spot!!!!

"B"
04-10-2007, 08:13 PM
That is just part of the gamble my friend.

I am not even close to being your friend.

"B"
04-10-2007, 08:13 PM
WHOA!!!!!! I thought they were "gangsta" b.c of that.:thinking:

Shit, you are right.

db_bogdan
04-10-2007, 08:14 PM
You know what, we should settle this the way IA always does.

Team Dimensionz you vs the people of IA, we have an old meeting spot where we use to fight all the time! it's a pretty secure spot....it's no hold bars, bring what you got, guns, knives, tanks, etc...meet us there if you guys are man enough.

770 Hi Hope Rd
Lawrenceville, Ga 30044

Yeah...

Not everyone is as dimwitted as yourself.

Seriously.

81911SC
04-10-2007, 08:15 PM
I asked a question.

db_bogdan
04-10-2007, 08:15 PM
Aw... But we were getting along so well.

Look I've grown weary of arguing with you, child.

When you decide to put your money where your mouth is, (which, at the rate you're going will cost you a pretty penny,) then let me know.

"B"
04-10-2007, 08:18 PM
Aw... But we were getting along so well.

Look I've grown weary of arguing with you, child.

When you decide to put your money where your mouth is, (which, at the rate you're going will cost you a pretty penny,) then let me know.

Child? You need a gun to talk shit online and I'm the child?

Wait, now we are talking about racing our cars for money? I'm game. Bring you Mazda 6 out and have some fun with it.

CopyRight
04-10-2007, 08:20 PM
Yeah...

Not everyone is as dimwitted as yourself.

Seriously.

I like how you were hardcore gangsta thug to, mr.proper english.

Get over yourself, you are a sad, sad, little person. The only person you could possibly be fooling, is yourself and your team.

If you want to do callouts, fine I will do one for you and your team, and you can go againest me and my team. I have two actually.

1st one, 148th BCT MI-Det LRSU. OR 148th 212 C-Co. Take your pick. Put up or shut up. If you don't show up, you are a pussy. There, plain and simple. Bring your pistol, bring your knife, bring whatever you want.

S-Dimensionz
04-10-2007, 08:21 PM
big mistake... BIG BIG BIG MISTAKE!!! :)) tell me what you drive... LOOOL.... HAHAHA... i`ll be there.... not this week-end cause i have some stuff to do... but probably next week-end... LET ME GIVE YOU A CLUE!!! Team Dimensionz... probably the only persons that had the balls to fuck with the rednecks! so... do you still wanna open your mouth??? First off you need to leave Team Dimensionz out of this shit we have no need of this shit is our club we are not trying to lose our sponsers so let this shit go and keep our name out your mouth

"B"
04-10-2007, 08:23 PM
I like how you were hardcore gangsta thug to, mr.proper english.

Get over yourself, you are a sad, sad, little person. The only person you could possibly be fooling, is yourself and your team.

If you want to do callouts, fine I will do one for you and your team, and you can go againest me and my team. I have two actually.

1st one, 148th BCT MI-Det LRSU. OR 148th 212 C-Co. Take your pick. Put up or shut up. If you don't show up, you are a pussy. There, plain and simple. Bring your pistol, bring your knife, bring whatever you want.

Oops. Brigade Combat Teams are like 3,000 strong if I am not mistaken.

"B"
04-10-2007, 08:23 PM
First off you need to leave Team Dimensionz out of this shit we have no need of this shit is our club we are not trying to lose our sponsers so let this shit go and keep our name out your mouth

Thank you sir. Finally a person of reason.

CopyRight
04-10-2007, 08:25 PM
First off you need to leave Team Dimensionz out of this shit we have no need of this shit is our club we are not trying to lose our sponsers so let this shit go and keep our name out your mouth

thank you, I don't even know you or your team, but this guy isn't really putting a good impression for your team as he keeps throwing it out there like he runs the shit.

81911SC
04-10-2007, 08:26 PM
thank you, I don't even know you or your team, but this guy isn't really putting a good impression for your team as he keeps throwing it out there like he runs the shit.

x2

"B"
04-10-2007, 08:27 PM

So did his boy Elmo.

BuBBa DRiFT
04-10-2007, 08:31 PM
these guys are faggets. i saw we just let them kill themselves, at this rate, it wont take long.

db_bogdan
04-10-2007, 08:43 PM
What are they gonna do, kick me out?

Delightful.

And I didn't start the war of grammar.

That was you B.itch.

And by the way, Mr Proper English isn't even Bogdan.

But the language you still haven't mastered in all your years is the one he is reasonably fluent with after only two years.

And when I say put your money where your mouth is, I don't mean cars. If a fight is what you want, then it's what you'll get, regardless of whether or not big "Team dimensionz" is involved.

Also I'd love to see military backing for this pathetic crap. You really are as stupid as you portray yourself.

But name your time and place and we'll dance, little man.

-Taylor

81911SC
04-10-2007, 08:45 PM
And when I say put your money where your mouth is, I don't mean cars. If a fight is what you want, then it's what you'll get, regardless of whether or not big "Team dimensionz" is involved.

-Taylor

I doubt that.:gay:

S-Dimensionz
04-10-2007, 08:47 PM
First I will handle the members of the team that started this by no chance are we out too cause trouble but as everyone know it only takes one bad apple to spoil it for everyone I have been a member of the import seen for 10 years and I am only about making money and I started this team to give some young people the joy and opportunity to learn and grow in this scene and to show them how to get sponsers by no means is this team to be use as a gang so to all the members who have put there input in this I will talk to you about your future with this team and if you continue then your future will be as short as this post

db_bogdan
04-10-2007, 08:51 PM
I doubt that.:gay:

See? still just talking about it.

And for the record I don't think any race team president should be out to make money.

That really isn't what it's about.

That's what NOPI and everyone else has done to the scene.

But I'm not going to stay on here repeating myself for those of you who are too ignorant to get the point the first time.

CopyRight
04-10-2007, 08:52 PM
Also I'd love to see military backing for this pathetic crap.

making excuses and backing out already? Figured so. Stop acting like you are hard, before you get kicked out of your club.

I swear, if they would let me choose who I defended this country for, it definately wouldn't be you. I'd let Osama right by to bomb your house.

81911SC
04-10-2007, 08:55 PM
See? still just talking about it.

Check what I quoted, then look at the time you posted it, then look at the time I posted mine. 2 min later. B4 your team made then post. Not really "still just talking about it" is it? Now go get kicked out of your team and STFU.

Hektik
04-10-2007, 08:55 PM
BAHAAHHAHHAHA how the hell do you call yourself "gangsta" with a name like Elmo...
Why is this thread still going?

Simple, you are an idiot for doing burnouts in parking lots, you are an idiot for carrying a handgun with out the proper licensing, you are an idiot for trying to threaten people over the internet, and you are an idiot for posting up your idiotic acts on the internet. Should I go on explaining how your parents have failed at raising anything even remotely close to being an asset to society....
BAN.../thread..............

81911SC
04-10-2007, 08:57 PM
Motion to ban.

db_bogdan
04-10-2007, 08:58 PM
making excuses and backing out already? Figured so. Stop acting like you are hard, before you get kicked out of your club.

I swear, if they would let me choose who I defended this country for, it definately wouldn't be you. I'd let Osama right by to bomb your house.

I see you're as stupid as the rest of them.

I'm not backing out of anything. I said for the man to name his time and place.

He named a brigade that ISN'T going to back him. That's all.

Get your shit straight before you jump my case.

jheay
04-10-2007, 09:01 PM
I apologize for the comements made by a team member on this forum... Team Dimensionz does not support any kind of gangster activity or violence. Our purpose as a team is to have fun, and learn the traits of the car industry. We all know that we got to show off our dicks sometimes but I do agree that there is a time and place. I read through the threads and someone stated that there were signs not to burn out. I agree with that! I have never hung out at Varsity and dont feel the need to but one of our hang out spots was ruined due to stupid shit. I go to meets to look at cars, have fun and meet new people. If you are wondering, I am the VP for Team Dimensionz....

CopyRight
04-10-2007, 09:02 PM
I see you're as stupid as the rest of them.

I'm not backing out of anything. I said for the man to name his time and place.

He named a brigade that ISN'T going to back him. That's all.

Get your shit straight before you jump my case.

Yep, I'm the dumb one that's about to get kicked out of my team....oh wait, that's you.

db_bogdan
04-10-2007, 09:02 PM
IDIOTS!!! I'm not even Bogdan you fucking RETARDS! Wake up and smell the coffee. All I'm saying is that this is pathetic and none of you really have the balls to step up because not a god damn one of you will actually show up at the Varsity tomorrow night at nine p.m. to actually back your mouth up. You'll just sit here talking and trying to get his username banned and get him kicked off the team because he told a story about doing something that every last one of you has done. And as far as my parents' contribution to society, at least I was raised with enough brains to know that a Civic is not a race car, and enough balls to finish what's started.

-Taylor

81911SC
04-10-2007, 09:04 PM
IDIOTS!!! I'm not even Bogdan you fucking RETARDS! Wake up and smell the coffee. All I'm saying is that this is pathetic and none of you really have the balls to step up because not a god damn one of you will actually show up at the Varsity tomorrow night at nine p.m. to actually back your mouth up. You'll just sit here talking and trying to get his username banned and get him kicked off the team because he told a story about doing something that every last one of you has done. And as far as my parents' contribution to society, at least I was raised with enough brains to know that a Civic is not a race car, and enough balls to finish what's started.

-Taylor

But not enouh balls to get on your username? Do you have one?

db_bogdan
04-10-2007, 09:08 PM
I wouldn't waste the time to get one.

Obviously there wouldn't be any real point.

What would I gain?

I probably wouldn't get a word in edgewise without getting flamed left and right by a bunch of little fairies.

It really isn't that appealing.

I'd rather be turning wrenches.

Have fun.

db_bogdan
04-10-2007, 09:08 PM