PDA

View Full Version : New Born

Julio
04-04-2007, 09:44 PM
I think are ugly. Now after a couple of month.. they start to blossom and look "cute"

I think is funny when people say A CUTE BABY when is just a new born or a couple of days old.

I mean, they dont really look like the mom or dad at that time , They look like aliens....

thats it, new borns look like aliens..

ironchef
04-04-2007, 09:45 PM
Agreed, and then when they do start to blossom and still aren't cute, but people say they are, thats gay too.

Echonova
04-04-2007, 10:47 PM
There is only one cute baby in the world, and every mother has it.

Hulud
04-04-2007, 10:48 PM
why do you think there are those dead baby jokes?

ironchef
04-04-2007, 10:50 PM
why do you think there are those dead baby jokes?We should be like the spartans and throw away all the ugly/retard ones, but then there wouldn't be a Hulud :(.

DnBmama05
04-04-2007, 10:57 PM
my son wasn't exactly 'cute' when he was first born, but he was definitely perfect and that was all that mattered to me. You do have to look closely when they are first born, but you can look at fingers, toes, and the shapes of their features and tell who's they most closely resemble. I don't think 'cute' would be a good way to describe a newborn... I think beautiful is better :) some just happen to look more like old men than others.

Stormhammer
04-04-2007, 10:59 PM
lol the birth of one looks like something right out of the movie Alien

I remember watching The Miracle of Life and making screeching sounds like the alien from the movie and people going AAAHHH ALLIEEENN

I got detention :(

TheSnail
04-04-2007, 11:00 PM
Agreed. They are red, bald headed with veins running all around their heads. Like a mini Mini-me.

Echonova
04-04-2007, 11:02 PM

Agreed, I didn't watch any of my kids come out. I was in the room, but I was always told not to look down the barrel of a loaded gun.

TheSnail
04-04-2007, 11:03 PM

I remember watching The Miracle of Life and making screeching sounds like the alien from the movie and people going AAAHHH ALLIEEENN

I got detention :(

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ak_gara/Baby_2.jpg

DnBmama05
04-04-2007, 11:04 PM
it's a good thing men don't have kids...