PDA

View Full Version : Hmm...military ball coming up, and two chicks to choose. What would you do?

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 02:09 PM
Probably in the wrong section. Feel free to move.

Girl 1: Amanda. Recently started talking to her, and we've kissed and all that, and she's fun as hell. Not really my type, but hell, who really is? We have a great time together. Her intentions I think are along the same as mine. Just date. Find out if friends, or dating would be better. In the meantime, just have a good time together. Student at my school, and will be attending the military ball. Told her I had interest, but that I wasn't looking to settle as of right now. Just date, if anything. She agreed.

Girl 2: Selena. Ex girlfriend. Kinda sorta wanted get back together with her. There's a very slim chance of that. The interest is in the eyes, but we haven't kissed or anything since we've started talking again. Knows nothing about military ball unless I invite her. Relationship ended about 2 years ago, and very rocky. She later found out I'd done some stupid stuff, but also realizes I'm different than I was then. Afterall, I was only a sophomore in highschool...

Situation: Military ball is coming up for NGC. Which one to bring?

If I bring Selena, and flirt with Amanda, it'll very likely end with Selena getting a little bit pissed off at me. Seeing as I'd suddenly be a "player" Can't blame her. I've told selena i had interest in her, and would take her back if the chance ever arose. Also told her I didn't have interest in anyone else (cuz I didn't when I told her)

If I don't bring selena, I wouldn't invite Amanda as my "date," and she would probably spend most of the time with several people. Then my other ex that attends up here, I'm certain, would all come up being like "Let's dance" and I'd have to choke the bitch. Don't wanna have to do that seeing as I'm kinda friends with her kinda-dating guy or whatever, and I know he'd be envious. But I'll probably be dancing with like 4 other girls that are pretty cool and fun, but won't ever lead to more than just friends. Which is fine; I know most of their boyfriends. There's not really anyone else up here I'd wanna bring.

Forget it all, and just bring Amanda, hope for the best, and have a good time. Whatever happens happens. But being my date, more attention would probably be spent on me :D

No, don't ask. No matter what my situation is, I'm not looking to "get any" from either.

What would you do?

xLSTONEx
04-04-2007, 02:10 PM
pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigdare23
04-04-2007, 02:13 PM
fuck them both and go home!!! LOL

Chill with the one that knows about at the ball. Work on the other one on your free time!

kelly marie
04-04-2007, 02:13 PM
definitly take the new girl..

if an old relationship didn't work the first time, it won't work the second, third or fourth, etc.

VooDooXII
04-04-2007, 02:14 PM
pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmfao: That's all it comes down to.

I'd go with Amanda.

EvasiveEF9
pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmm...although I'm highly against this...SURE!

BRB

GSRteg®
Well if I were you I would go with Amanda bc you havent had a rocky relationship wit her and shes new. Now Selena your ex no, because it never is the same with each other again ever. But the choice is up to you man its your life.:yes:

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 02:15 PM

if an old relationship didn't work the first time, it won't work the second, third or fourth, etc.
That's why I'm not really sure why I still have hope. It's been 2.5 years, now, but I still feel something for her, and wouldn't mind another try. *shrugs* I'm jacked up? LoL

GSRteg®
04-04-2007, 02:16 PM
My same point exactly!:goodjob:

HalfBaked
04-04-2007, 02:16 PM
I still see no pics.

2.0civic
04-04-2007, 02:17 PM
PICS?

THERES A REASON YOU CHEATED ON HER THE FIRST TIME....IF I WERE YOU, I WOULDNT SAY SHIT TO THE BROAD THAT DOESNT KNOW, SEE WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE NEW GIRL AND THEN TRY TO GET WITH THE EX...DO IT LIKE THAT, EVERYONE STAYS HAPPY

IN THE MEANTIME, FUCK THEM BOTH

bigdare23
04-04-2007, 02:17 PM
Shit Joker if you was like me bring both! I had two my at the military ball! One girl I promise I was going to take and another girl I was "dating" at the time. The one I was dating already knew about the other girl so she was cool with it and met me up there. My ball date was clueless. So I told her home, fuck her, took a shower, and then chilled with my girl (and also fucked her). Damn "was" such a pimp!

bigdare23
04-04-2007, 02:19 PM
PICS?

THERES A REASON YOU CHEATED ON HER THE FIRST TIME....IF I WERE YOU, I WOULDNT SAY SHIT TO THE BROAD THAT DOESNT KNOW, SEE WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE NEW GIRL AND THEN TRY TO GET WITH THE EX...DO IT LIKE THAT, EVERYONE STAYS HAPPY

look up^^^ repost LOL :lmfao:

kelly marie
04-04-2007, 02:19 PM
That's why I'm not really sure why I still have hope. It's been 2.5 years, now, but I still feel something for her, and wouldn't mind another try. *shrugs* I'm jacked up? LoLlol people change.. not trying to bring you down but the odds are against you for a relationship with her ever working.. you both have memories of why it didn't work before and that will just show it self at some point again if you start dating.. i'm just talking from my past experiences :) you have a better chance with the new girl! good luck :)

GSRteg®
04-04-2007, 02:20 PM
No, bc she was clueless if she would have known she would have denied you the pussy lol.

Shit Joker if you was like me bring both! I had two my at the military ball! One girl I promise I was going to take and another girl I was "dating" at the time. The one I was dating already knew about the other girl so she was cool with it and met me up there. My ball date was clueless. So I told her home, fuck her, took a shower, and then chilled with my girl (and also fucked her). Damn "was" such a pimp!

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 02:20 PM
Amanda:
http://photos-191.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v73/57/96/51102816/n51102816_30672191_6761.jpg
http://photos-197.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v73/57/96/51102816/n51102816_30672197_8242.jpg
http://photos-196.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v73/57/96/51102816/n51102816_30672196_7996.jpg
http://photos-566.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v63/169/39/51105205/n51105205_30621566_8932.jpg

Selena:
http://a633.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01401/23/63/1401223632_l.jpg
http://a792.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/37/l_750b50858b6156f2d16024828d1e78b7.jpg
http://a977.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01417/67/94/1417444976_l.jpg

Finally, the psycho ex that would probably wanna dance:
http://ngcsu.facebook.com/profile.php?id=51105396

2.0civic
04-04-2007, 02:21 PM
BOTH OF THEM ARE PRETTY CUTE

bigdare23
04-04-2007, 02:21 PM
No, bc she was clueless if she would have known she would have denied you the pussy lol.

but I still got it :goodjob:

GSRteg®
04-04-2007, 02:22 PM
Damn this guy is reading my mind lol no really. Yes, what he says is true youll start thinking about why you broke up then her comes the fights again.

lol people change.. not trying to bring you down but the odds are against you for a relationship with her ever working.. you both have memories of why it didn't work before and that will just show it self at some point again if you start dating.. i'm just talking from my past experiences :) you have a better chance with the new girl! good luck :)

ShooterMcGavin
04-04-2007, 02:24 PM
3some ftmfw! :lmao:

bafbrian
:ttiwwp:

I agree with what has been said.

Dating and/or going after the ex-gf will cause nothing but problems. Take it from someone who has dated girls from all walks of life.

Start fresh and just remember, there is a reason why that girl is your EX-GIRLFRIEND.

GSRteg®
Yeah true ive done the samething, but I actually told the girl afterwords lol.:goodjob: Then left and fucked my girl friend lol:lmfao:

but I still got it :goodjob:

EvasiveEF9
Well if I were you I would go with Amanda bc you havent had a rocky relationship wit her and shes new. Now Selena your ex no, because it never is the same with each other again ever. But the choice is up to you man its your life.:yes:
Good call. Repped for thoughts.

PICS?

Straight up? Young and dumb. She gave everything I wanted except the sex. Didn't want the sex because I knew it would complicate things. Instead...I made things 2times as complicated by cheating...bad move!

Stupid fucking balller, I hate you.

lol people change.. not trying to bring you down but the odds are against you for a relationship with her ever working.. you both have memories of why it didn't work before and that will just show it self at some point again if you start dating.. i'm just talking from my past experiences :) you have a better chance with the new girl! good luck :)
True. Like I said, I have no idea why I still wonder and stuff. I'm not like that. Normally I say once it's done, if it doesn't get fixed in a month, it's done for good. Repped for thoughts.

Kelly

Soooo not true. I know several people, including myself, that it worked after a few years of growing up.

I dunno what to tell you other than pick ONE and don't screw anyone over.

VooDooXII
04-04-2007, 02:25 PM
Yea...go with Amanda.

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 02:26 PM
BOTH OF THEM ARE PRETTY CUTE
Amanda's got abs like no fucking other...

3some ftmfw! :lmao:
Not a chance in a frozen-over hell

:ttiwwp:

I agree with what has been said.

Dating and/or going after the ex-gf will cause nothing but problems. Take it from someone who has dated girls from all walks of life.

Start fresh and just remember, there is a reason why that girl is your EX-GIRLFRIEND.
Repped for thoughts. Thanks.

Soooo not true. I know several people, including myself, that it worked after a few years of growing up.

Working on that...

kelly marie
Damn this guy is reading my mind lol no really. Yes, what he says is true youll start thinking about why you broke up then her comes the fights again. um than you think like a chick.. kelly marie=female :) sorry lol

bigdare23

Naw, he's still young! BOTH FTW!!! :lmfao:

GSRteg®
04-04-2007, 02:27 PM
Yea, but man just go for Amanda and do what Usher said (Got to let it Burn) lol. Im serious man there's a reason shes your ex-girl.

Crazy Asian
04-04-2007, 02:27 PM
How bout this very simple. I date Selena...and you date amanda. Well see what happens. OK!!!!!

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 02:28 PM
PS - I thought it was funny that the first "date" I took amanda on, we went for chinese. I sat beside Amanda, and the girl across the table is my best female friend of like 5 years. She's like a sister and has say on any girl I consider dating.

Fortune cookie read: "Stop searching forever, happiness is just next to you"

Couldn't help but laugh for the entire rest of the night. Finally at the end of the night, she asked why I'd been laughing all night at my fortune. I showed it to her.

GSRteg®
04-04-2007, 02:28 PM
Sorry Kelly Marie I stand corrected! lol

um than you think like a chick.. kelly marie=female :) sorry lol

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 02:29 PM
Yea, but man just go for Amanda and do what Usher said (Got to let it Burn) lol. Im serious man there's a reason shes your ex-girl.
AIM me and send me that song. Hvaen't heard that in a LONG ass time.

bigdare23
04-04-2007, 02:29 PM
PS - I thought it was funny that the first "date" I took amanda on, we went for chinese. I sat beside Amanda, and the girl across the table is my best female friend of like 5 years. She's like a sister and has say on any girl I consider dating.

Fortune cookie read: "Stop searching forever, happiness is just next to you"

Couldn't help but laugh for the entire rest of the night. Finally at the end of the night, she asked why I'd been laughing all night at my fortune. I showed it to her.

it's a sign follow the light

kelly marie
04-04-2007, 02:30 PM

I dunno what to tell you other than pick ONE and don't screw anyone over.hmm.. you've been lucky i guess... i've made it a rule to only get screwed over once.. then i move on.. fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me :)

drew and i have been together for almost a year and a half, we NEVER fight.. if he cheated on me i wouldn't be able to forgive him.. and if i could i would never forget.. i've seen it happen too many times

everyone is different ;)

bafbrian
04-04-2007, 02:30 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to EvasiveEF9 again.

Remind me to rep you back.

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 02:31 PM
it's a sign follow the light
Just don't wanna come too strong on Amanda and scare her off...

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 02:31 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to EvasiveEF9 again.

Remind me to rep you back.
Meh, it'll come around eventually.

Kelly
04-04-2007, 02:32 PM
I guess cheating is different though. Killer never cheated on me, we just had our differences. I don't think I could forgive someone who cheated on me. But Evasive was the cheater so :dunno:

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 02:33 PM
:tongue1:
I guess cheating is different though. Killer never cheated on me, we just had our differences. I don't think I could forgive someone who cheated on me. But Evasive was the cheater so :dunno:

ShooterMcGavin
04-04-2007, 02:37 PM

rohypnol (sp) ftmfw! :lmfao:

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 02:40 PM
rohypnol (sp) ftmfw! :lmfao:
Is that like chlorophorum? (sp)

GSRteg®
04-04-2007, 02:45 PM
True someone asked me once to forgive them.... I responded ok I forgive you ill just never forget! Her smile turned into a :( .

hmm.. you've been lucky i guess... i've made it a rule to only get screwed over once.. then i move on.. fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me :)

drew and i have been together for almost a year and a half, we NEVER fight.. if he cheated on me i wouldn't be able to forgive him.. and if i could i would never forget.. i've seen it happen too many times

everyone is different ;)

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 03:02 PM
That's...more or less the response I got...

2.0civic
04-04-2007, 03:03 PM
Amanda's got abs like no fucking other...

Repped for thoughts. Thanks.

Working on that...

either one you dont want, pm me their number :)

Sol-Badguy
04-04-2007, 03:05 PM

x2. Period.

I know, I've been there.

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 03:09 PM
either one you dont want, pm me their number :)
Haha, just dress in military, I'll bring you a date, LoL.

Wurm
04-04-2007, 03:56 PM
give them roofies

Mike Lowrey
04-04-2007, 03:56 PM
My choices in order of importance:

1. A 3some (fuck them both in the ass)
2. Selena (fuck her in the ass)
3. Amanda (fuck her in the ass)

That is all.

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 04:02 PM
My choices in order of importance:

1. A 3some (fuck them both in the ass)
2. Selena (fuck her in the ass)
3. Amanda (fuck her in the ass)

That is all.
LoL, based on looks, I assume?

You should see my other ex's...

Mr_Mischif
04-04-2007, 04:27 PM
Just go alone and flirt with who-the-fuck-ever you want. But if you must go with someone, go with Amanda.

PSINXS
04-04-2007, 04:28 PM
new chick ftw

"B"
04-04-2007, 05:13 PM
Take Amanda

/thread

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 05:16 PM
Take Amanda

/thread
Sounds like that's the verdict. I'll be talking with her tonight, or seeing if she's available friday/saturday night. Go on a date. Ask then. Problem is it's easter weekend. Everyone's gonna be with family and such and stuff.

quickdodge®
04-04-2007, 05:18 PM
Fuck both them girls and just ask Dee to the Military Ball. Later, QD.

"B"
04-04-2007, 05:22 PM
Sounds like that's the verdict. I'll be talking with her tonight, or seeing if she's available friday/saturday night. Go on a date. Ask then. Problem is it's easter weekend. Everyone's gonna be with family and such and stuff.

If she likes you, she will go. Trust me.

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 05:25 PM
Fuck both them girls and just ask Dee to the Military Ball. Later, QD.
Was hoping you'd join me.

If she likes you, she will go. Trust me.
Well, the way I see it, only a few answers can come of it.

1) Yes
2) I kinda wanna go with no one
3) Someone already asked me
4) No

quickdodge®
04-04-2007, 05:26 PM

Doesn't really have anything to do with my post. Later, QD.

"B"
04-04-2007, 05:28 PM

1) Yes
2) I kinda wanna go with no one
3) Someone already asked me
4) No

Are they both military like you?

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 05:29 PM
Doesn't really have anything to do with my post. Later, QD.
Except the bringing of you.

LoL

Naw, last dance we had was jacked up. Some dudes (including my platoon leader) dressed in drag. I ended up dancing with him...her...it...for a little. Was funny as shit.

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 05:29 PM
Are they both military like you?
Who, amanda and selena? Selena, no. Amanda...she's in the corps with no plans to commission. Probably going to be leaving the corps next semester...as am I.

"B"
04-04-2007, 05:30 PM
You must be in the Navy or Marines. We didn't do that shit in the Army. lol

"B"
04-04-2007, 05:31 PM
Who, amanda and selena? Selena, no. Amanda...she's in the corps with no plans to commission. Probably going to be leaving the corps next semester...as am I.

Ask Amanda before someone else does.

GET OFF THE COMPUTER RIGHT NOW AND GO OVER TO HER ROOM AND ASK.

Go on. No need to respond.

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 05:32 PM
You must be in the Navy or Marines. We didn't do that shit in the Army. lol
NGC = Army Senior Military Academy.

Ask Amanda before someone else does.

GET OFF THE COMPUTER RIGHT NOW AND GO OVER TO HER ROOM AND ASK.

Go on. No need to respond.
Not in the room. Phone's broke. (I threw it in my friends bowl of captain crunch. It hasn't turned all the way on since then)

"B"
04-04-2007, 05:37 PM
Not in the room. Phone's broke. (I threw it in my friends bowl of captain crunch. It hasn't turned all the way on since then)

If she isn't in her room, sit by her door.

"B"
04-04-2007, 05:37 PM
Or just leave a note for her to stop by your room. lol

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 05:41 PM
Lol, stalker, much?

"B"
04-04-2007, 05:50 PM
I said or leave a note. lol

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 05:55 PM
I said or leave a note. lol
I'll camp out under her bedsheets...

{X}Echo419
04-04-2007, 06:20 PM
Amanda:
http://photos-191.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v73/57/96/51102816/n51102816_30672191_6761.jpg
http://photos-197.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v73/57/96/51102816/n51102816_30672197_8242.jpg
http://photos-196.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v73/57/96/51102816/n51102816_30672196_7996.jpg
http://photos-566.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v63/169/39/51105205/n51105205_30621566_8932.jpg

Selena:
http://a792.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/37/l_750b50858b6156f2d16024828d1e78b7.jpg

dump both the white chicks and grab you a sexay azn chick :2cents: :yes:

jmmx258
04-04-2007, 07:03 PM
Sit at home. Then go to the after parties for fresh meat

"B"
04-04-2007, 07:35 PM
I'll camp out under her bedsheets...

Nah, in her closet or under her bed.:lmfao:

AgentEasy
04-04-2007, 07:44 PM
Amanda:

Selena:

whichever chick you DONT choose.. send my way.. NOW

CopyRight
04-04-2007, 08:22 PM
my question to you is, why would you put a girl thru that crap? I've been to many of military balls and I've always asked my date afterwards if she had fun at the ball, and none seemed to enjoy it. The reasoning is, you will have your jackass buddies who went stag and will hound the crap out of your date, you will have the female cadets/soldiers sit there and stare and critique the crap out of your date making her feel uncomfortable...imo, it's better to just go stag, eat, listen to a few speeches, make sure your cadre sees you and then dip out and change and meet up with your lady friends afterwards.

btw, did you know Richard Lee? he graduated last year from NGC

sleepys4
04-04-2007, 08:26 PM
Go w/ amanda! Both are good looking, Good luck with whatever u do.

§treet_§peed
04-04-2007, 08:28 PM
BOOTY CALL FTW

AZN_Pride
04-04-2007, 08:31 PM
Hey Long! Ill go with ya! lol

BTW someone from Alpha Co. is on IA also.I havent figured out who it is yet.

bafbrian
04-04-2007, 10:29 PM
Just to put my opinion out here, go with Amanda, ftw! :D

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 10:56 PM
dump both the white chicks and grab you a sexay azn chick :2cents: :yes:
We have like...MAYBE 3 azn chicks up here...period...

Sit at home. Then go to the after parties for fresh meat
LoL. Taps and shit I gotta deal with...I'm waiting for them to release a full schedule

whichever chick you DONT choose.. send my way.. NOW
AIM me for some other chicks I hang out with. I todl you to come roll with me sometime...

my question to you is, why would you put a girl thru that crap? I've been to many of military balls and I've always asked my date afterwards if she had fun at the ball, and none seemed to enjoy it. The reasoning is, you will have your jackass buddies who went stag and will hound the crap out of your date, you will have the female cadets/soldiers sit there and stare and critique the crap out of your date making her feel uncomfortable...imo, it's better to just go stag, eat, listen to a few speeches, make sure your cadre sees you and then dip out and change and meet up with your lady friends afterwards.

btw, did you know Richard Lee? he graduated last year from NGC
I'm afraid I didn't know him.

Ever hear the phrase "Misery loves company?" LoL. I don't think in this case it's so much the idea of having fun, but rather them being included in something I"m a part of. Granted, Amanda is automatically gonna be there...but...Selena it'd be just the fact I invited her. Besides...I heard the ones here aren't ALL that bad..? Tell me what you know.

Go w/ amanda! Both are good looking, Good luck with whatever u do.
Thanks. Always promised papa I wouldn't come home with a fat chick. I hold to that to this day. I've done a fat chick just for fun once...afterwards...I felt degraded.

BOOTY CALL FTW
Read last line of original post.

Hey Long! Ill go with ya! lol

BTW someone from Alpha Co. is on IA also.I havent figured out who it is yet.
LoL, not that you would...but I'll kill you if you let word out on this. Last thing I need is the corps on my ass...

BTW, whatever happened with you and your car ordeal?

Just to put my opinion out here, go with Amanda, ftw! :D
Word.

Hektik
04-05-2007, 03:41 AM
if selena doesnt know then go with amanda... what she doesnt know wont hurt her. plus why ruin what might happen for something that already did and crashed.....

EvasiveEF9
04-05-2007, 05:45 AM
if selena doesnt know then go with amanda... what she doesnt know wont hurt her. plus why ruin what might happen for something that already did and crashed.....
Very true... Amanda and I are supposed to be going on a date tomorrow night. I'll ask then. Let ya'll know how it goes.

"B"
04-05-2007, 07:56 AM
I have seen that last picture of Amanda before somewhere. hmm

EvasiveEF9
04-05-2007, 08:01 AM
I have seen that last picture of Amanda before somewhere. hmm
Oh? Where...do you attend up here? LoL

Just curious...

"B"
04-05-2007, 08:25 AM
No, I can't place where I have seen it before. Myspace maybe, but I really have no idea. She looks real familar, but I am from Cali and livined in Florida last year. I can't remember. Ah, oh well.

itsjustdee
04-05-2007, 08:29 AM
Take the new girl. There's a reason why the first girl didn't work out.

"B"
04-05-2007, 08:30 AM

Plus Amanda is hot.

EvasiveEF9
04-05-2007, 10:04 AM
Yeah, but it'll be the same problem as the new girl. They're girls. That's EVERY man's problem, LoLoL

EvasiveEF9
04-05-2007, 10:04 AM
Plus Amanda is hot.
LoL + good personality and all. And drive's a del sol. Me = honda builder. And currently, as stated...is building her own bike. To me? That's hot as shit in ever aspect.

EvasiveEF9
04-05-2007, 05:44 PM
Amanda said yes. :goodjob:

JDMJAYDC2
04-05-2007, 05:45 PM
i say go alone that way your pretty safe!

EvasiveEF9
04-05-2007, 05:51 PM
i say go alone that way your pretty safe!
...but now I've already asked and she said yes...

LoL :goodjob:

CopyRight
04-05-2007, 10:07 PM
the only advice I can ever give a cadet is, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER date an enlisted female....no matter how hot, or how nice she seems....there's always a long story for enlisted women.

Richard Lee, was your battalion commander I think? He's comissioned now and stationed at Ft Stewart.