PDA

View Full Version : Runaway ramps. NOT meant for cars.

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 01:32 PM
So...I was tooling around in the Talon (because my civ's not outta the shop yet...) and I friggin' hate this car. It's slow. It has body roll. It's stock. It's not the AWD. It's not the turbo. I hate it. So my buddy and I cruise through the mountains just for lack of anything safer to do...and we get stuck behind this slow car. I don't pass on double yellow, and I knew it would be double yellow for a decent ways to come. So I see this truck runaway ramp that I've passed god knows how many times and I've ALWAYS wanted to run up it. Just for giggles. Little did I know how deep the gravel is. Common sense would have told me "That's meant for speeding 18wheelers to stop." But..I ignored my common sense, and headed for it.

Needless to say, a bigass 4x4 happened to be passing. The dude in the driver's seat (with the MOST southern accent ever) goes "Yeah, well, we was passing, and I saw you laughing and saw the car, so I took another swig of beer and said "reckon we oughtta go help 'em out?" So we came back for ya."

In final words...no damage was done to the car, and my craving has been sufficed...until the day I own a bigass 4x4. Note the wheel gap to see that the car plained out on it, and the wheel was about at it's maximum...what would you call it, "lowness"? I don't know. But it was hardly tracking and we were nowhere near the bottom of the gravel. The dude in the 4x4 says it's about 2feet deep.

http://photos-204.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v73/57/96/51102816/n51102816_30672204_6218.jpg
http://photos-187.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v73/57/96/51102816/n51102816_30672187_5821.jpg

VooDooXII
04-04-2007, 01:34 PM
:lmfao: Good story.

I LIRLed.

Kelly
04-04-2007, 01:36 PM
LOL! I've saw those before and it was definietly a thought that passed thru my mind. "Hmmm, wonder what would happen if I drove up that". Lol... That's pretty hilarious.

OneSlow5pt0
04-04-2007, 01:37 PM
lol,nice

VooDooXII
04-04-2007, 01:41 PM
LOL! I've saw those before and it was definietly a thought that passed thru my mind. "Hmmm, wonder what would happen if I drove up that". Lol... That's pretty hilarious.

Oh good...I'm not the only crazy one.

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 01:42 PM
:lmfao: Good story.

I LIRLed.
Haha, thanks. I usually tend to have bad ideas...

Like the time I took my friends stock wrangler with bald tires through a 3-foot deep mudpit without a top on it...

Or the time I took a 2wd bald-tired ram (mine, at the time) through a little construction site. HTF do you get a truck stuck 3feet from the pavement, LoL

Good times. Bad ideas.

I KNEW I wasn't the only one to have that thought! It was fun, I guess, for the 3seconds it took me to stop. BAD idea for a second date. She wasn't happy about it, but she did laugh about it for a while. The rest of the night made up (no no...not in a dirty way)

lol,nice
I do what I do :goodjob:

Killer
04-04-2007, 01:42 PM
only evasive.. lol...

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 01:44 PM
Oh good...I'm not the only crazy one.
SWEET!! There's more of us!

Mike Lowrey
So...I was tooling around in the Talon (because my civ's not outta the shop yet...) and I friggin' hate this car. It's slow. It has body roll. It's stock. It's not the AWD. It's not the turbo. I hate it. So my buddy and I cruise through the mountains just for lack of anything safer to do...and we get stuck behind this slow car. I don't pass on double yellow, and I knew it would be double yellow for a decent ways to come. So I see this truck runaway ramp that I've passed god knows how many times and I've ALWAYS wanted to run up it. Just for giggles. Little did I know how deep the gravel is. Common sense would have told me "That's meant for speeding 18wheelers to stop." But..I ignored my common sense, and headed for it.

Needless to say, a bigass 4x4 happened to be passing. The dude in the driver's seat (with the MOST southern accent ever) goes "Yeah, well, we was passing, and I saw you laughing and saw the car, so I took another swig of beer and said "reckon we oughtta go help 'em out?" So we came back for ya."

In final words...no damage was done to the car, and my craving has been sufficed...until the day I own a bigass 4x4. Note the wheel gap to see that the car plained out on it, and the wheel was about at it's maximum...what would you call it, "lowness"? I don't know. But it was hardly tracking and we were nowhere near the bottom of the gravel. The dude in the 4x4 says it's about 2feet deep.

http://photos-204.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v73/57/96/51102816/n51102816_30672204_6218.jpg
http://photos-187.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v73/57/96/51102816/n51102816_30672187_5821.jpg

You give white people a bad name......

OneSlow5pt0
i didnt even know what a runaway ramp was...now i do

EvasiveEF9
only evasive.. lol...
Yeah, that's just how I roll. I usually steal people's bad ideas and try them out, LoL. If you ever wonder if something is a bad idea...just ask me, or wait for me to do it. I'm sure I will, LoL.

itsjustdee
04-04-2007, 01:45 PM
LOL now I know what that stupid runaway ramp is. Thanks for trying it out before me :P Glad your car is okay though.

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 01:46 PM
i didnt even know what a runaway ramp was...now i do
You must not do alot of driving...

Mostly I see them in mountain-y states...along blue ridge up 75 and 575.

EvasiveEF9
LOL now I know what that stupid runaway ramp is. Thanks for trying it out before me :P Glad your car is okay though.
LoL, no problem. I never would have even thought to attempt it in my civic. Lowered about 2-3inches...would have been a bad game.

How have people not known what these things are for!?!?

OneSlow5pt0
You must not do alot of driving...

Mostly I see them in mountain-y states...along blue ridge up 75 and 575.

:no:

itsjustdee
04-04-2007, 01:50 PM
i wanted to +1 you, but i can't cuz i already did. i don't remember when though. damn it.

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 01:51 PM
i wanted to +1 you, but i can't cuz i already did. i don't remember when though. damn it.
I think something to do with the "not stopping for funerals" if I remember right. There was alot of rep-whoring going on in there.

Either that or the other one was probably my explaining some of the stuff that goes on overseas, and not to worry about being suddenly blown up and having WWIII and support our troops and stuff like that.

antiv6
04-04-2007, 01:56 PM
i always saw those and thought no way a truck that big could be stopped so fast, didnt know it was a gravel pit. Owned

bigdare23
04-04-2007, 01:56 PM
LOL

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 01:59 PM
i always saw those and thought no way a truck that big could be stopped so fast, didnt know it was a gravel pit. Owned
I never thought so, neither. But it stopped me pretty quick. Brought me from about 60-0 in about 30-40feet. Most speed-traps (I think is the other name for them) are about 2-3 football fields long, and going uphill. Keep in mind my car is ALOT lighter than an 18wheeler meaning an 18wheeler would sink ALOT quicker. That, and I didn't even hit the brakes. An 18wheeler would be hitting the brakes causing the tires to dig in more than mine which rolled over a good distance of it.

Trust me...it'll stop a fully loaded 18wheeler.

VooDooXII
04-04-2007, 02:11 PM
SWEET!! There's more of us!

Hah, I've never "experimented" though...

Most of the ramps I've seen are huge grassy inclines with big piles of sand on them. I don't think I've seen a gravel pit one yet.

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 02:13 PM
Hah, I've never "experimented" though...

Most of the ramps I've seen are huge grassy inclines with big piles of sand on them. I don't think I've seen a gravel pit one yet.
I've seen the sand ones, too. I have a feeling that would end even worse than the gravel :cry:

VooDooXII
04-04-2007, 02:20 PM
Yes...that's why they're meant for trucks.

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 02:32 PM
Yes...that's why they're meant for trucks.
Why couldn't you have said this two days ago before I went for the kill?

Sol-Badguy
04-04-2007, 02:37 PM
Hahaha!!

VooDooXII
04-04-2007, 02:38 PM
So I see this truck runaway ramp that I've passed god knows how many times and I've ALWAYS wanted to run up it. Just for giggles.

I don't have the heart to crush your enthusiasm like that...:D

The Yousef
04-04-2007, 02:41 PM
ahahahaahahaah...that's classic!

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 02:42 PM
ahahahaahahaah...that's classic!
I was just thinking. I wanna go steal cars with body kits, now, and run them up there, and leave them for the owner or GSP to find. Not steal anything..just destroy the kit, and share me opinions on body kits :)

ahmonrah
04-04-2007, 03:26 PM
ok. so knowing those are meant for trucks, what happens when we lil passenger car people lose braking ability on the mountains ??
http://personal-enterprise-self-help-resources.com/images/people-baby-surprised-face.jpg

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 04:01 PM
ok. so knowing those are meant for trucks, what happens when we lil passenger car people lose braking ability on the mountains ??
http://personal-enterprise-self-help-resources.com/images/people-baby-surprised-face.jpg
http://cache.jalopnik.com/cars/images/general_mofuckin_lee.jpg

The Yousef
04-04-2007, 04:08 PM
I was just thinking. I wanna go steal cars with body kits, now, and run them up there, and leave them for the owner or GSP to find. Not steal anything..just destroy the kit, and share me opinions on body kits :)

let's start with brett's car!!

itsjustdee
04-04-2007, 04:18 PM
let's start with brett's car!!

i'm with that. his car is so fuckin ugly. i hate that shit =X hahaha

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 05:10 PM
i'm with that. his car is so fuckin ugly. i hate that shit =X hahaha
Oh, snap...

jmmx258
04-04-2007, 07:18 PM
HAHAHAHHAA I've thought about it myself. Never had the desire. I mentioned it to my dad one day. He goes "Go ahead, i'll see ya tomorrow when you get it out" this was at 9 in the morning lol

+1

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 08:08 PM
HAHAHAHHAA I've thought about it myself. Never had the desire. I mentioned it to my dad one day. He goes "Go ahead, i'll see ya tomorrow when you get it out" this was at 9 in the morning lol

+1
hahahahahahahaha, NICE!

jmmx258
04-04-2007, 08:10 PM
Yeah, i'm either going to say you've got more balls, or less brain than me lol. Of course, with MX I've seen the effects of dirt to its fullest extent lol

Nitro
04-04-2007, 08:43 PM
FUNNY SHIT +1 :lmfao:

Evil Goat
04-04-2007, 09:04 PM
your parents must be proud

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 10:42 PM
Yeah, i'm either going to say you've got more balls, or less brain than me lol. Of course, with MX I've seen the effects of dirt to its fullest extent lol
Probably less brain, LoL. Naw, I see things, and I take chances. It wasn't life threatening...so...why not?

your parents must be proud
LoL, you never have anything intelligent to say. I think of all your posts that I've read, I've seen like one thing that contributed to a thread.

Hektik
04-04-2007, 11:07 PM
dude what it the guy in the truck hadnt stopped.. ud still be up there waiting for help ....lol...... that would have sucked...

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 11:09 PM
dude what it the guy in the truck hadnt stopped.. ud still be up there waiting for help ....lol...... that would have sucked...
UNPLANNED CAMPING TRIP FTW!

98silver328i
04-04-2007, 11:16 PM
Was it the one along Hwy. 129? I know there's one just south of Blairsville that I've been by several times. I've always had the urge to drive through oneof those, but I'm gonna wait til I have a POS Blazer or something.

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 11:17 PM
Was it the one along Hwy. 129? I know there's one just south of Blairsville that I've been by several times. I've always had the urge to drive through oneof those, but I'm gonna wait til I have a POS Blazer or something.
I think that's the one...by vogul state park?

98silver328i
04-04-2007, 11:26 PM
I think that's the one...by vogul state park?

Yeah. About 8 min past Cleveland and just before Vogel.

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 11:28 PM
Yeah. About 8 min past Cleveland and just before Vogel.
That'd be the one.

I LOVE that road. The cuves, the shoulders...it's friggin' awesome.

Crazy Asian
04-04-2007, 11:29 PM
If IA went camping we'd be doomed.

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 11:31 PM
If IA went camping we'd be doomed.
LoL. I'm a well experienced camper...but I DO have concern for about 67% of IA.

98silver328i
04-04-2007, 11:33 PM
That'd be the one.

I LOVE that road. The cuves, the shoulders...it's friggin' awesome.

Around Christmas time, me and a few of the guys from bimmerforums ran hwy 60 north, to hwy 180 north (Wolf Pen Gap Rd.), to hwy 129 south and ended in Cleveland. I like 129 the best. It's really wide (unlike hwy 180) and there's plety of room to get around slower people (especially when you get closer to Cleveland).

Crazy Asian
04-04-2007, 11:33 PM
HELL 67% of IA I BET YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO START A FIRE OR BETTER YET KNOW HOW TO BUILD A TENT!!! Or even tie a knot correctly or even know what to do if you get lost. They'll just die and rot and make society life much better.

.gauge.
04-04-2007, 11:37 PM
Hell yeah for this thread being the first I see for getting off work. I've always wanted to see something go in one of those.

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 11:42 PM
Around Christmas time, me and a few of the guys from bimmerforums ran hwy 60 north, to hwy 180 north (Wolf Pen Gap Rd.), to hwy 129 south and ended in Cleveland. I like 129 the best. It's really wide (unlike hwy 180) and there's plety of room to get around slower people (especially when you get closer to Cleveland).
I think it's 60 is the one leg of the triangle. Really narrow with alot of turns and enough straights to get up to speed? I like that part, as well, though...but HATE it when I get stuck behind someone slow.

HELL 67% of IA I BET YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO START A FIRE OR BETTER YET KNOW HOW TO BUILD A TENT!!! Or even tie a knot correctly or even know what to do if you get lost. They'll just die and rot and make society life much better.
LoL. Let's send the ricer's first.

Hell yeah for this thread being the first I see for getting off work. I've always wanted to see something go in one of those.
Now you know.

CSquared
04-04-2007, 11:46 PM
That's some funny shit... Can't say I've ever had the same thought or desire though

Crazy Asian
04-04-2007, 11:47 PM
who do burnouts at v....therefore we wont have any troubles....

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 11:48 PM
That's some funny shit... Can't say I've ever had the same thought or desire though
YOU'RE DEPRIVED!

98silver328i
04-04-2007, 11:49 PM
I think it's 60 is the one leg of the triangle. Really narrow with alot of turns and enough straights to get up to speed? I like that part, as well, though...but HATE it when I get stuck behind someone slow.

60 isn't so bad. 180 is the shitty one. It has straights followed by sudden turns. It's also really narrow. I friend of mine damn near wrecked his car on 180.

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 11:52 PM
60 isn't so bad. 180 is the shitty one. It has straights followed by sudden turns. It's also really narrow. I friend of mine damn near wrecked his car on 180.
I've seen a couple noobs take it head on thinking they're B-A's. I just laugh.

Fred Sanford
04-04-2007, 11:54 PM
The title should be changed to:
Runaway ramps. NOT meant for retards.

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 11:55 PM
The title should be changed to:
Runaway ramps. NOT meant for retards.
Damn...what a shame we can't change it you non-adventurous bastard.

Fred Sanford
04-05-2007, 12:00 AM
Damn...what a shame we can't change it you non-adventurous bastard.It's sad that you apparently consider driving up a runaway truck ramp and getting stuck some type of adventure. Tell me, do you live near a toxic dump or have either of your parents ever worked around radioactive materials before they conceived you?

EvasiveEF9
04-05-2007, 12:01 AM
It's sad that you apparently consider driving up a runaway truck ramp and getting stuck some type of adventure. Tell me, do you live near a toxic dump or have either of your parents ever worked around radioactive materials before they conceived you?
That's the best you can come up with?

It was done for humor.

That is all. I'm done with you.

Fred Sanford
04-05-2007, 12:18 AM
That's the best you can come up with?

It was done for humor.

Translation: I can't come up with a retort.
That said, let me sum up my opinion of you and your antics:
http://i10.tinypic.com/2z7k3lt.gif

EvasiveEF9
04-05-2007, 12:21 AM
Translation: I can't come up with a retort.
That said, let me sum up my opinion of you and your antics:
http://i10.tinypic.com/2z7k3lt.gif
Either that or I'm not an "e-thug" and have to be a tough guy or prove my point. Basically saying you're a dumbass for trying to be a tough guy.

*shrugs*

I'm glad ONE of us is in college.

Fred Sanford
04-05-2007, 12:30 AM
Either that or I'm not an "e-thug" and have to be a tough guy or prove my point. Basically saying you're a dumbass for trying to be a tough guy.

*shrugs*

I'm glad ONE of us is in college.
Wait a sec.....

Couldn't stay away could you?

E-thug? Pointing out your sheer stupidity is now e-thugging?

Judging by your feat of retardation, I'd guess you are enrolled in some technical college. Just to burst your bubble, they only call them colleges to make you retards feel special. Kind of like a janitor being called a custodial engineer. That way you can tell all the people who come in during your shift at 7-11 that you're just working your way through 'college.'

EvasiveEF9
04-05-2007, 12:39 AM
Wait a sec.....

Judging by your feat of retardation, I'd guess you are enrolled in some technical college. Just to burst your bubble, they only call them colleges to make you retards feel special. Kind of like a janitor being called a custodial engineer. That way you can tell all the people who come in during your shift at 7-11 that you're just working your way through 'college.'
LoL. God damn. You're fucking retarded.

You're really not worth it anymore. I only came back because I was talking to my girl and needed something to do in my free time between messages. I had surgery yesterday, so I'm KIND of off my feet. Being somewhat of an insomniac keeps me awake.

If you really must know, your blind-ass must have overlooked my "location". Since you're clearly unaware of anything educational, NGCSU is North Georgia College and State University. It's a 4year university that was started before most of the other schools in the state. In your terms...it's been around the longer than most other schools. It only enrolls 5,000 students. It's also a senior military academy. I'm studying for my pre-med in biology in one of the best medical programs in the entire state while putting my free time into the corps of cadets. In my free time (when I actually have any) I go home to help my mother in taking care of foster kids. I'm DFCS certified, and we've taken in over 20 or 30 kids. In my free time from that I build my car and play with them as a hobby. All of my work is done by me.

So let's see. Full time student. Good 4yr university. Paying for ALL of my education by myself. Good major. Awesome program for it (one of the best in state). Learning how to better myself, and my leadership skills. Fully support my own hobby. Have fun in my free time that DOESN'T involve risking the lives of myself or someone else. Doing my service to the community and helping to better the lives of infants and children.

What did you say you do, again?

Go be productive and add your two-cents elsewhere.

This WILL be my final reply to you as I don't see how even your ignorance could have something half intelligent to say that would be worth my time of reading. I wish you the best in your miserable life. Farewell.

EvasiveEF9
04-05-2007, 12:44 AM
Hmm...I may have lied. I'll probably stick around to see your reply just for mere humor before bed. But I won't be replying.

Fred Sanford
04-05-2007, 12:54 AM
LoL. God damn. You're fucking retarded.

You're really not worth it anymore. I only came back because I was talking to my girl and needed something to do in my free time between messages. I had surgery yesterday, so I'm KIND of off my feet. Being somewhat of an insomniac keeps me awake.

If you really must know, your blind-ass must have overlooked my "location". Since you're clearly unaware of anything educational, NGCSU is North Georgia College and State University. It's a 4year university that was started before most of the other schools in the state. In your terms...it's been around the longer than most other schools. It only enrolls 5,000 students. It's also a senior military academy. I'm studying for my pre-med in biology in one of the best medical programs in the entire state while putting my free time into the corps of cadets. In my free time (when I actually have any) I go home to help my mother in taking care of foster kids. I'm DFCS certified, and we've taken in over 20 or 30 kids. In my free time from that I build my car and play with them as a hobby. All of my work is done by me.

So let's see. Full time student. Good 4yr university. Paying for ALL of my education by myself. Good major. Awesome program for it (one of the best in state). Learning how to better myself, and my leadership skills. Fully support my own hobby. Have fun in my free time that DOESN'T involve risking the lives of myself or someone else. Doing my service to the community and helping to better the lives of infants and children.

What did you say you do, again?

Go be productive and add your two-cents elsewhere.

This WILL be my final reply to you as I don't see how even your ignorance could have something half intelligent to say that would be worth my time of reading. I wish you the best in your miserable life. Farewell.
Uh Oh..looks like I got somebody worked up!

Spare me your recruiter speech about your school. It's not as great as you try to make it out to be. Just because they offer a few B.S. degree's does not make them top dog in the educational field. Your drivel about being pre-med and being in the best medical program holds as much water as a sieve. Any asshole can be pre-med. I can get a bum off the street and give him the money to enroll in college. When they ask what he wants his major to be, he too can say pre-med. As for "one of the best medical programs in the entire state," please enlighten me as to what medical program your school offers exactly. Nursing? MD?

Since you ask, I never mentioned what it is I do. Rest assured though, I don't go pull pissant retard stunts like try and drive up a runaway truck ramp or go around trying to brag about being pre-med.

Grow some pubes, then come try to impress me with your wonderful school. By the way, what # did your school get on the top 100 schools in America list compiled by USA Today?

98silver328i
04-05-2007, 12:56 AM
Wait a sec.....

Wow.

A) STFU.
B) You're 30+ years old and arguing with a college student.
C) You've been here for what, 5 days at most, and you're already starting shit with people?
D) So, I'm guessing from what you just stated that you either didn't go to college because you're too stupid, or went to a shitty one like Gwinnett Tech and you're trying to make yourself feel better by basically saying that college is meaningless.
E) STFU

98silver328i
04-05-2007, 01:02 AM
Since you ask, I never mentioned what it is I do.

You still didn't tell us dumbass. I'm guessing it's something that doesn't pay shit and anyone with any level of education can do it.

Grow some pubes, then come try to impress me with your wonderful school. By the way, what # did your school get on the top 100 schools in America list compiled by USA Today?

And what the fuck school did you go to again?

Fred Sanford
04-05-2007, 01:05 AM
Wow.

A) STFU.
B) You're 30+ years old and arguing with a college student.
C) You've been here for what, 5 days at most, and you're already starting shit with people?
D) So, I'm guessing from what you just stated that you either didn't go to college because you're too stupid, or went to a shitty one like Gwinnett Tech and you're trying to make yourself feel better by basically saying that college is meaningless.
E) STFU
You got me there detective. That IS my actual DOB. Just like the one I saw the other day that said the guy was born in 1913. IT MUST BE TRUE!!

When did you become the great protector of the runaway truck ramp retard?

Judging by your sandy vag regarding my comment on tech schools, I can only assume you went to or go to one. Don't cry because I went ahead and burst your bubble.

Fred Sanford
04-05-2007, 01:08 AM
You still didn't tell us dumbass. I'm guessing it's something that doesn't pay shit and anyone with any level of education can do it.

And what the fuck school did you go to again?
Answers:
No to your first remark, and a top 100 school for your second.

Maybe if I save up I can afford a sweet 98 325i one day. I see them a lot, usually driven by hood rich people.

98silver328i
04-05-2007, 01:13 AM
You got me there detective. That IS my actual DOB. Just like the one I saw the other day that said the guy was born in 1913. IT MUST BE TRUE!!

When did you become the great protector of the runaway truck ramp retard?

Judging by your sandy vag regarding my comment on tech schools, I can only assume you went to or go to one. Don't cry because I went ahead and burst your bubble.

Ok, well obviously you're a douchebag. I looked at your posts and all you've done the whole time you've been a member here is talk shit. Big time E-thug right? I bet you're a pussy ass bitch in real life. You went to a top 100 school? Well, enlighten us and tell us which one it is. Tell us what you do for a living too. BTW, I go to GA Southern (I know you're just gonna come up w/some bull shit to say about it too).

98silver328i
04-05-2007, 01:15 AM
Answers:
No to your first remark, and a top 100 school for your second.

Maybe if I save up I can afford a sweet 98 325i one day. I see them a lot, usually driven by hood rich people.

Actually, 328. Remind me what you have again. You don't have it listed. I'm willing to bet that's because you don't have a fucking car. And if you do, tell us what it is.

Fred Sanford
04-05-2007, 01:16 AM
Ok, well obviously you're a douchebag. I looked at your posts and all you've done the whole time you've been a member here is talk shit. Big time E-thug right? I bet you're a pussy ass bitch in real life. You went to a top 100 school? Well, enlighten us and tell us which one it is. Tell us what you do for a living too. BTW, I go to GA Southern (I know you're just gonna come up w/some bull shit to say about it too).
Oh boy, internet insults really do cut to the bone.
Yes, I am a big pussy in real life. I am only 5'3" and weigh in at 120, so what?
It doesn't matter which school I went to. Get the list of the top 100 in the USA, look at the ones that are in GA, narrow it down from there.
I actually like GSU because one of my friends goes there.

ThatS13guy
04-05-2007, 01:20 AM
so thats what happens when you drive up one....nice now i dont have to try it myself lol

98silver328i
04-05-2007, 01:21 AM
Oh boy, internet insults really do cut to the bone.

Look, you came in this thread and started posting "internet insults" before anyone else. If you didn't like what you saw, you could have just hit the back button instead of posting insults. In almost every post of yours that I've seen, you make some kind of insulting comment. Why would you do that when there are people here willing to discuss common interests with you in a friendly manner?

EvasiveEF9
04-05-2007, 05:58 AM
LoLoL, wow, he actually did continue to post :lmao: Yet, I don't see him replying anything to what he does, how he earned his way, where he went, nor any way does he seem to be helping the community...state-wise, county-wise, or internet-wise. It's a big world out there with many ways to help. I bet he doesn't even recycle.

That's alright. What sucks is the system. In 10 years when I'm making six digits, I'll be having to pay his welfare, child support, and social security. The blows.

Funny. I didn't have to recruit anyone to this thread, and I sure as hell wouldn't recruit someone that dumb to the school. Also funny how just about EVERYONE else found it humorous.

I don't see the pain in doing something harmless to nature, vandalism, life threatening, dangerous...I guess he's just pissed cuz he didn't beat me to it.

Oh, well. Some people in life are just meant to be pathetic.