PDA

View Full Version : I got a damn speeding ticket

Clegger
04-04-2007, 12:48 PM
Driving up the 400 going 75mph this guy in the right lane ahead of me stars swervin a bit so i speed up to get ahead of him and bam cop hiding right there... ticket was for going 82 mph.... so lame... you should only be able to get a speeding ticket if you were speeding for more than 5/10 sec or something... thats the 2nd time ive gotten a ticket for speeding for 1 second

ATK_Designs
04-04-2007, 12:50 PM
ouch....that blows...were you in the 55 or 65mph zone?

check out www.thegeorgiaspeedingticketkiller.com, it worked for me :D

LiL PaKi
04-04-2007, 12:50 PM
what was the speed limit?

Sol-Badguy
04-04-2007, 12:51 PM
I was about to say freak out on another kid.

But since it's you, it'll be okay.

What was the SL?

ATK_Designs
04-04-2007, 12:54 PM
I think the SL is 55 up 'til Winward.

Mike Lowrey
04-04-2007, 12:55 PM
Driving up the 400 going 75mph this guy in the right lane ahead of me stars swervin a bit so i speed up to get ahead of him and bam cop hiding right there... ticket was for going 82 mph.... so lame... you should only be able to get a speeding ticket if you were speeding for more than 5/10 sec or something... thats the 2nd time ive gotten a ticket for speeding for 1 second

Speeding for 5/10 seconds or 1 second is still speeding....

GTFO.

---------------------------->

ATK_Designs
04-04-2007, 12:57 PM
Speeding for 5/10 seconds or 1 second is still speeding....

GTFO.

---------------------------->

True, it's still speeding, BUT have you ever speed at all?

I know I am, because usually doing 80 on 400, and 70-75 on other interstates.

VooDooXII
04-04-2007, 01:32 PM
I got my first traffic citation two weeks ago.

California rolled a stop sign...slowed to about 5 mph, and then took off. The cop came out of nowhere.

gtikid
04-04-2007, 01:35 PM
This is exactly what my lawyer said...everyone fucking speeds. The judge, the cops, the solicitor, your mother, the president, EVERYONE...

Just don't get caught ;)

Mike Lowrey
04-04-2007, 01:42 PM
True, it's still speeding, BUT have you ever speed at all?

I know I am, because usually doing 80 on 400, and 70-75 on other interstates.

Yes, I have sped before and even caught a few times, but I don't post the shit on IA like a dumbass. I don't try to rationalize my speeding by saying I was only speeding for 0.687945623 seconds.

That is all.

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 01:49 PM
IBTR

(In Before The Rape)

Were you that bastard in the primered gray 91 civic hatch with the god-ugly body kit? If that was you, I LoL'd at you many times over...

BKgen®
04-04-2007, 01:57 PM
yeah 400 is a total clusterfuck. that's the way i come home from school in dunwoody. so are you under 21?

edit: nvm... just checked your profile and i see that ur over 21. now you don't have to worry about losing your license... just paying that fine.
well.... depending on how many points you already have :)

ShooterMcGavin
04-04-2007, 02:27 PM
sucks for u, i hear tickets up that way are pretty expensive too.

Clegger
04-04-2007, 02:34 PM
The speed limit was 65 I always go about 5/10 mph over the speed limit I think its rare that people actually go exactly the speed limit on the highway but its hard not to speed when passing somebody especially in a evo.

Yes, I have sped before and even caught a few times, but I don't post the shit on IA like a dumbass. I don't try to rationalize my speeding by saying I was only speeding for 0.687945623 seconds.

That is all.

:blah::blah::blah:

Mike Lowrey
04-04-2007, 02:41 PM
The speed limit was 65 I always go about 5/10 mph over the speed limit I think its rare that people actually go exactly the speed limit on the highway but its hard not to speed when passing somebody especially in a evo.

:blah::blah::blah:

What? Your the one whining that its the 2nd ticket that you were only speeding for a second.......

Did you have a certified and calibrated stopwatch? Did you time exactly how long you were above the speed limit? Did you take into account the accuracy of the car's speedometer, and your reaction time to start and stop the stopwatch? I'm just curious......

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 02:43 PM
What? Your the one whining that its the 2nd ticket that you were only speeding for a second.......

Did you have a certified and calibrated stopwatch? Did you time exactly how long you were above the speed limit? Did you take into account the accuracy of the car's speedometer, and your reaction time to start and stop the stopwatch? I'm just curious......
Not to sound like a dick to anyone, but also it only takes a laser like .1 seconds to pick up your speed...

Clegger
04-04-2007, 02:47 PM

I just didnt appreciate the Dumbass comment, seeing is how you don't even know me thats kinda hard to assume. :goodjob:

well when I know that I was going 75mph before I saw the cop and the cop said that I was going 82mph and it doesn't take that long to go from 75-82mph in an evo, and I saw the cop right after I hit the gas pedal.... Id say i was speeding for about.... 1 second (thats technically saying that 75mph isnt speeding already we will just say that 76+ in a 65 is speeding)

Ed
04-04-2007, 02:48 PM
sucks for your ticket man... tip for the future: dont come on ia and tell shit like this. mostly everyone will think you're an asshole because "the cop was doing his job" i try to leave my personal life out of here. lots of nice people but also lots of e-thugs...

but i feel you. i'd go to court and get it reduced to 14 over so you dont get any points.

EvasiveEF9
04-04-2007, 02:49 PM
I just didnt appreciate the Dumbass comment, seeing is how you don't even know me thats kinda hard to assume. :goodjob:

Driving up the 400 going 75mph this guy in the right lane ahead of me stars swervin a bit so i speed up to get ahead of him and bam cop hiding right there... ticket was for going 82 mph.... so lame... you should only be able to get a speeding ticket if you were speeding for more than 5/10 sec or something... thats the 2nd time ive gotten a ticket for speeding for 1 secondHmm

Crazy Asian
04-04-2007, 02:49 PM
Trust me just accept it. there is no way in hell you could beat that unless he stated he saw you or something and estimated it...then you cna get away.

VooDooXII
04-04-2007, 02:50 PM
Hey, what will a stop-sign violation do to an 18 year old?

Clegger
04-04-2007, 02:51 PM
sucks for your ticket man... tip for the future: dont come on ia and tell shit like this. mostly everyone will think you're an asshole because "the cop was doing his job" i try to leave my personal life out of here. lots of nice people but also lots of e-thugs...

but i feel you. i'd go to court and get it reduced to 14 over so you dont get any points.

Thnx for the tip ill keep that in mind ;) How do I get it reduced to a non moving violation?? Ive heard of things like these but in CA if you get a speeding ticket your f'ed unless you take traffic school otherwise its a point no matter what

EvasiveEF9
I THINK 3 points...check the back of the driver's manual.

Mike Lowrey

well when I know that I was going 75mph before I saw the cop and the cop said that I was going 82mph and it doesn't take that long to go from 75-82mph in an evo, and I saw the cop right after I hit the gas pedal.... Id say i was speeding for about.... 1 second (thats technically saying that 75mph isnt speeding already we will just say that 76+ in a 65 is speeding)

STFU and GTFO!

----------------------------->

Ed
Trust me just accept it. there is no way in hell you could beat that unless he stated he saw you or something and estimated it...then you cna get away.

there's no getting out thats for sure, but he can talk to the prosecutor and try to lower it to 14.

3 points + ticket fee + insurance premium go up

Mike Lowrey
04-04-2007, 02:53 PM

Really? So just how fast does the "evo" take to accelerate from 75-82? I curious.......

Clegger
04-04-2007, 02:53 PM
STFU and GTFO!

----------------------------->

Sir yes SIR!..............um........where do I go again???

Mike Lowrey
04-04-2007, 02:54 PM
Sir yes SIR!..............um........where do I go again???

Hell is that way.

-------------------------->

Ed
04-04-2007, 02:55 PM
Thnx for the tip ill keep that in mind ;) How do I get it reduced to a non moving violation?? Ive heard of things like these but in CA if you get a speeding ticket your f'ed unless you take traffic school otherwise its a point no matter what

i have had two of mine reduced and all i did was talk to the prosecutor. but most of the times they send you to defensive driving.

Clegger
04-04-2007, 02:57 PM
Really? So just how fast does the "evo" take to accelerate from 75-82? I curious.......

wtf is the point in this?? does it really matter if its .05 seconds 1 second or 1.5 or 2??? I dont exactly know the exact numbers on how fast it takes an evo to go from 75-82 .. sorry man.

Mike Lowrey
04-04-2007, 02:58 PM
wtf is the point in this?? does it really matter if its .05 seconds 1 second or 1.5 or 2??? I dont exactly know the exact numbers on how fast it takes an evo to go from 75-82 .. sorry man.

-------------------------------->

VooDooXII
04-04-2007, 02:59 PM
Oh great...I'm fucked.

gtikid
04-04-2007, 04:59 PM
Wow wtf are you tripping about so bad for RichW131...he didn't come on here saying "fuck the motha fuckin police for giving me a speeding ticket...fuck those low life pigs for giving me a ticket for racing this ugly ass civic." He was just explaining his bad luck with going over the speed limit a few time. He asking questions about what he can do and how many points it is...

Are you honestly going to say that you've NEVER gone over the speed limit once?

Mike Lowrey
04-04-2007, 05:01 PM
Wow wtf are you tripping about so bad for RichW131...he didn't come on here saying "fuck the motha fuckin police for giving me a speeding ticket...fuck those low life pigs for giving me a ticket for racing this ugly ass civic." He was just explaining his bad luck with going over the speed limit a few time. He asking questions about what he can do and how many points it is...

Are you honestly going to say that you've NEVER gone over the speed limit once?

Can you read? I posted up that I do speed. Please read before posting.

I am just sick of people posting their ticket shit every fuckin' day. Sometimes more than one a day! I know, the cop stopped you and gave you a ticket. Shit happens, move the fuck on. :goodjob:

Lesson of the week: Go ahead and speed, just don't get caught!

gtikid
04-04-2007, 05:09 PM

I am just sick of people posting their ticket shit every fuckin' day. Sometimes more than one a day! I know, the cop stopped you and gave you a ticket. Shit happens, move the fuck on. :goodjob:

That's exactly what I said on the first page of this thread.

And yes I do read, and I read the original post and nowhere in the post did i find him bitching the police and telling them to fuck off for giving him a ticket. He got a ticket, of course he's gonna frustrated. Who likes getting a ticket? He was just explaining his frustration and what happened. No need to bash him...

Maniaç
04-04-2007, 05:12 PM
that sucks dude. you're Evo is just to fast. gotta take it easy with the throttle

c_riley
04-04-2007, 05:14 PM
it seems like if someone was tired of reading about people getting speeding tickets he wouldn't read the bulletin that says " i got a damn speeding ticket"

Clegger
04-04-2007, 05:16 PM
that sucks dude. you're Evo is just to fast. gotta take it easy with the throttle

you can never be too fast I just need to realise that there are brakes on my car also. Instead of always trying to get ahead of the pack i just need to chill-ax. Im the clostrophobic type I don't like having cars directly to my left or right of me

Maniaç
04-04-2007, 05:20 PM
you can never be too fast I just need to realise that there are brakes on my car also. Instead of always trying to get ahead of the pack i just need to chill-ax. Im the clostrophobic type I don't like having cars directly to my left or right of me

haha, i was just playing bro. but i understand. awhile back i was taking my uncle to work, and there was alittle bit of traffic so i decide to acclerate to pass all the slow cars.
got to 125-130 than saw a cop on the side of the exit. and slow down as fast but smothly as i could. still clocked me at 80. got a ticket for speeding.

since than im alot more alert around that area.

gtikid
04-04-2007, 05:24 PM

Dude i'm the saaaaaaaame way. I can't stand being behind a car that I can't see in front. I hate it. And everyone hates behind a car that is going slow. That's what lanes are made for, so that you can go around them :goodjob: . And yea if I see a car swerving i'm gonna try to get away b/c I dont want them to hit me. You just got unlucky and got caught :lmao:

Mike Lowrey
04-04-2007, 05:25 PM
[/size]

That's exactly what I said on the first page of this thread.

And yes I do read, and I read the original post and nowhere in the post did i find him bitching the police and telling them to fuck off for giving him a ticket. He got a ticket, of course he's gonna frustrated. Who likes getting a ticket? He was just explaining his frustration and what happened. No need to bash him...

I have to much pent up hatred today to not say anything........

gtikid
04-04-2007, 05:26 PM
I have to much pent up hatred today to not say anything........

Haha i'm feeling that same way, that's why I said something to you :lmfao:

ironchef
04-04-2007, 05:29 PM
Which part of 400? I got an 82 in 55 right by exit 9, it was reduced to 14 over, fine was like $330 or so.

Clegger
04-04-2007, 05:31 PM
Which part of 400? I got an 82 in 55 right by exit 9, it was reduced to 14 over, fine was like $330 or so.

ouch 330... what is this 14... everybody keeps saying it what/how do I do (it)

EM1toEVO
04-04-2007, 05:34 PM
I did the same thing recently Clegger right before my accident. I was around a group of cars on the by-pass in Athens. I just stepped on it a for a second and boom-caught. I was haulin major ass when I got pulled over. I didn't even realize that I picked up that much speed that fast. I had just bought the evo a couple of months prior. I was used to my n/a civic si. I had just down shifted to third and pulled away for a couple of seconds when I got lasered. I was already slowing down when I saw him. The crappy part is I hardly ever speed. I just got on it at the wrong time. Ah well, I'm the one who bought a fast car.

ironchef
04-04-2007, 05:37 PM
ouch 330... what is this 14... everybody keeps saying it what/how do I do (it)If a ticket is reduced to 14 over then it doesnt go on your record or insurance.

Clegger
04-04-2007, 05:45 PM
oh nice... lets see mine was 17 over .. is it hard to get it down to 14 over??

ironchef
04-04-2007, 05:46 PM
Where on 400 was it, and by what PD?

Clegger
04-04-2007, 05:50 PM
Where on 400 was it, and by what PD?

it was after exit 17 where the streetlights start. I dont know the name of the pd but i know there was one close by

ironchef
04-04-2007, 05:52 PM
Probably dawsonville pd, or cumming. You could try calling the cop in a couple of days, being nice, and ask him if he'll reduce the speed. Otherwise, just go to court and talk with the prosecutor, dropping it 3 mph shouldnt be to hard. I doubt its worth going to defensive driving for.

Maniaç
04-04-2007, 05:53 PM
ive taken a trip to exit 17 once.. pretty far. i didn't see any cops that day. i guess its just bad luck

Psycho
04-04-2007, 05:57 PM
^stop changing your avitar so much, it's confusing the shit out of me

Maniaç
04-04-2007, 05:59 PM
^stop changing your avitar so much, it's confusing the shit out of me

:lmfao: i can't come up with a GOOD one. :( i need one of something TIGHT! you know, something cool :cool:

Psycho
04-04-2007, 06:01 PM
Police are every where on 400 (especially in Forsyth), I'm sorry for being an ass, but you were stupid for speeding any where on that highway. I have to unplug my radar detector every time I drive on 400, because it'll make so much noise that I'll get pissed and throw it out the window. (it's happened before)

Psycho
04-04-2007, 06:05 PM
:lmfao: i can't come up with a GOOD one. :( i need one of something TIGHT! you know, something cool :cool:
use one of these-----v

Maniaç
04-04-2007, 06:09 PM
LIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ed
04-04-2007, 06:16 PM
use one of these-----v

holy shit thats so messed up!!!

Maniaç
04-04-2007, 06:20 PM
holy shit thats so messed up!!!

i know him bro.. hes like that! haha crazy cracker.

Ed
04-04-2007, 06:28 PM
i know him bro.. hes like that! haha crazy cracker.

i forgot to add the LOL

i was busting out laughing.

Mike Lowrey
04-05-2007, 07:23 AM
Haha i'm feeling that same way, that's why I said something to you :lmfao:

Hahaha.....fucker. :lmfao:

Ruiner
04-05-2007, 08:15 AM

You gotta pay to play. You only have yourself to blame. :thinking:

Ruiner
04-05-2007, 08:17 AM
If a ticket is reduced to 14 over then it doesnt go on your record or insurance.

That's not always true. You need to make sure that it is "non reporting" to the DMV. You can still get a ticket for less than 14 over with no points, but the court can still report it to the DMV. You won't have any points, but your insurance will see the ticket on the DMV and raise rates accordingly. You need to make sure that IF you get it reduced that the court DOES NOT report it to the DMV.

ironchef
04-05-2007, 09:57 AM
That's not always true. You need to make sure that it is "non reporting" to the DMV. You can still get a ticket for less than 14 over with no points, but the court can still report it to the DMV. You won't have any points, but your insurance will see the ticket on the DMV and raise rates accordingly. You need to make sure that IF you get it reduced that the court DOES NOT report it to the DMV.In my experiences they've always said that its not going to be reported, so I assumed that was the case all the time.

ShooterMcGavin
04-05-2007, 10:00 AM
That's not always true. You need to make sure that it is "non reporting" to the DMV. You can still get a ticket for less than 14 over with no points, but the court can still report it to the DMV. You won't have any points, but your insurance will see the ticket on the DMV and raise rates accordingly. You need to make sure that IF you get it reduced that the court DOES NOT report it to the DMV.
interesting, didn't know that. only time i got a ticket for 14 over the guy writing it said i wouldn't get any pts nor would it be reported so i guess that was a "non reporting ticket" :D

ubers2k
04-05-2007, 10:10 AM

Granted I just came into the middle of this, but I did read all the posts, and you, my friend (and I use that term loosely), are being a douche. If you are tired of people posting up that they got a speeding ticket, traffic violation, etc. then don't come into the board and bitch about others bitching that they did get the ticket. That seems logical enough from my standpoint, but from what I have read thus far, logic isn't your strong point.

ironchef
04-05-2007, 10:12 AM
Granted I just came into the middle of this, but I did read all the posts, and you, my friend (and I use that term loosely), are being a douche. If you are tired of people posting up that they got a speeding ticket, traffic violation, etc. then don't come into the board and bitch about others bitching that they did get the ticket. That seems logical enough from my standpoint, but from what I have read thus far, logic isn't your strong point. OHHH SHIT!!! ~grabs some grapes~.

Mike Lowrey
04-05-2007, 11:03 AM
Granted I just came into the middle of this, but I did read all the posts, and you, my friend (and I use that term loosely), are being a douche. If you are tired of people posting up that they got a speeding ticket, traffic violation, etc. then don't come into the board and bitch about others bitching that they did get the ticket. That seems logical enough from my standpoint, but from what I have read thus far, logic isn't your strong point.

WTF do you know noob. You think that you make a few dumbassed posts and then your opinion matters?! The answer is "NO". You don't amount to shit.

IA is not the DMV of the county courts, so that is why these stupid posts don't belong here. If you get a ticket, call the muthafuckin' number for the county courts, don't bitch on IA.

So take you retarded ,cross-eyed "logic" and GTFO. You, along with the other bitches belong in the kitchen, making dinner. So, hop to it, bitch.

The kitchen is that way

---------------------------------------->

ubers2k
04-05-2007, 11:07 AM
wow, you think cursing and making lame references to "bitch, get in the kitchen" is really going to make an impact on me? Sorry, but it won't. The fact is, you're older than me (according to your profile) and yet you bitch about stupid shit like you're a 12 year old. Grow up man.

Mike Lowrey
04-05-2007, 11:08 AM
wow, you think cursing and making lame references to "bitch, get in the kitchen" is really going to make an impact on me? Sorry, but it won't. The fact is, you're older than me (according to your profile) and yet you bitch about stupid shit like you're a 12 year old. Grow up man.

ubers2k
04-05-2007, 11:11 AM
See, what you don't realize, is that I don't give a damn about what your opinion is. I really don't. I made a statement and you once again, blew up. It's pathetic, really. You're supposed to be a grown ass man but you have to argue and debate ONLINE like the internet is the only way to settle anything. The best thing you could have done in the first place was not post ignorant shit at all. I highly doubt that the majority of people in this particular board (notice, I didn't say forum...) care about what you have to say. If anything, people were telling you to shut the hell up, so it isn't just me complaining about your ignorant comments.

So, if that's the case...

GTFO ---------------------------------------------------->

ubers2k
04-05-2007, 11:13 AM
Sorry man, E-thug FTL

Mike Lowrey
04-05-2007, 11:15 AM
See, what you don't realize, is that I don't give a damn about what your opinion is. I really don't. I made a statement and you once again, blew up. It's pathetic, really. You're supposed to be a grown ass man but you have to argue and debate ONLINE like the internet is the only way to settle anything. The best thing you could have done in the first place was not post ignorant shit at all. I highly doubt that the majority of people in this particular board (notice, I didn't say forum...) care about what you have to say. If anything, people were telling you to shut the hell up, so it isn't just me complaining about your ignorant comments.

So, if that's the case...

GTFO ---------------------------------------------------->

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I see letters, but no meaning. You type like you know what's up... :lmfao:

If anyone doesn't like what I say, they have two choices:

1. Stup up and type their thoughts
2. STFU and GFTO

See the problem is, you attempted choice #1 and failed. I suggest you take door #2..... :goodjob:

ironchef
OMG!!! People insulting each other and their grammar and punctuation is good, I think this calls for a bottle of champagne? I think I just got a tear in my eye.

Mike Lowrey
Sorry man, E-thug FTL

Sorry man, E-retard FTL! :goodjob:

Mike Lowrey
04-05-2007, 11:16 AM
OMG!!! People insulting each other and their grammar and punctuation is good, I think this calls for a bottle of champagne? I think I just got a tear in my eye.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :cheers:

ubers2k
04-05-2007, 11:17 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I see letters, but no meaning. You type like you know what's up... :lmfao:

If anyone doesn't like what I say, they have two choices:

1. Stup up and type their thoughts
2. STFU and GFTO

See the problem is, you attempted choice #1 and failed. I suggest you take door #2..... :goodjob:

Made an attempt? If by that you mean actually putting down my thoughts in complete sentences without looking like a complete idiot, I beat you to it. All you did was bitch, and all I did was agree with what others were saying in regards to you and that would be shut up. I'm not going to sit here and debate about this. It's pointless. I made my point in the first statement, and you got all pissy. I think it's time you changed the rag, it's really cramping your comebacks.

Mike Lowrey
04-05-2007, 11:19 AM
Made an attempt? If by that you mean actually putting down my thoughts in complete sentences without looking like a complete idiot, I beat you to it. All you did was bitch, and all I did was agree with what others were saying in regards to you and that would be shut up. I'm not going to sit here and debate about this. It's pointless. I made my point in the first statement, and you got all pissy. I think it's time you changed the rag, it's really cramping your comebacks.

Yes, made an attempt......

Your thoughts = Useless = Failed attempt. (Do I need to type slower?)

ubers2k
04-05-2007, 11:21 AM
Yes, made an attempt......

Your thoughts = Useless = Failed attempt. (Do I need to type slower?)

:thinking: how does this last little bit make sense?

ironchef
04-05-2007, 11:23 AM
Its obvious neither of you will concede to the other, so why not just call it a draw?

Mike Lowrey
04-05-2007, 11:24 AM
:thinking: how does this last little bit make sense?

Point made.....goodbye.

ubers2k
whatever, it's irrelevant. I'm done dealing with morons. I have to get to work. Later.

oh, and richw131, have fun attempting to put me down while I'm gone. I won't post back on here anyway, I made my point. I got a rise out of you and that was good enough for me. Again, for someone that should be more mature than me (but apparently isn't) it was more of a let down that I had expected.

Mike Lowrey
Its obvious neither of you will concede to the other, so why not just call it a draw?

because, I am way too hard-headed for that.... :D

Mike Lowrey
04-05-2007, 11:26 AM
whatever, it's irrelevant. I'm done dealing with morons. I have to get to work. Later.

oh, and richw131, have fun attempting to put me down while I'm gone. I won't post back on here anyway, I made my point. I got a rise out of you and that was good enough for me. Again, for someone that should be more mature than me (but apparently isn't) it was more of a let down that I had expected.

~sigh~

The noob is still too stupid to understand.

You did not get a rise out of me. I am bored and you are stupid. That is a deadly combination.

Noobs.

ubers2k
04-05-2007, 11:27 AM
hey, one more thing... richw131, check your reps...

ubers2k
04-05-2007, 11:28 AM
~sigh~

The noob is still too stupid to understand.

You did not get a rise out of me. I am bored and you are stupid. That is a deadly combination.

Noobs.

*sigh* looks like I'm not going to get away from the computer yet. I was bored as well. Why else would I even bother with stupid internet debates?

ironchef
04-05-2007, 11:29 AM
Because your e-penis grows by 13 feet everytime.

Mike Lowrey
04-05-2007, 11:30 AM

:eek: Really?!

WOOHOO!

Mike Lowrey
04-05-2007, 11:31 AM
*sigh* looks like I'm not going to get away from the computer yet. I was bored as well. Why else would I even bother with stupid internet debates?

But, I thought you were done with this thread? WTF?!

Noobs fall into the trap every time.

ironchef
04-05-2007, 11:31 AM
Yep, mines about 18 miles long, last I checked. Its hard to get it up though.

Mike Lowrey
04-05-2007, 11:32 AM
Yep, mines about 18 miles long, last I checked. Its hard to get it up though.

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Funny, but TMI. :lmfao:

ubers2k
04-05-2007, 11:33 AM

lol, nah, I don't care about whether I have an ego or not. I don't do the whole e-thugging, or care about my e-penis. I like to get into intellegent debates if anything, but this was not the case. I repped him actually. Why? Because he wasn't as ignorant as some of the other people I have had to deal with while on here. I'm not a noob by any means, since I have technically been a part of IA since April of 2005. I just have this thing where if I'm not on a certain board for a while, I tend to forget either my password or username. Anyway, I know none of you care, so I'll leave it at that.

I like to debate. It's actually fun at times.

ironchef
04-05-2007, 11:34 AM
Lets have an intelligent debate on something....wait hold that thought, this is the Whoreslounge, that can't happen.

Mike Lowrey
04-05-2007, 11:40 AM
Lets have an intelligent debate on something....wait hold that thought, this is the Whoreslounge, that can't happen.

DING! DING! DING!

We have a winner!

....hurry up and show the noob, so he knows what the answer is.......

ubers2k
04-05-2007, 11:41 PM

yeah, I completely forgot that there isn't a high intellengence rating in the Whoreslounge section.

LeX
04-06-2007, 07:32 AM
I got a 73 in a 55 which is 18 over.. cop could been nice enough to drop it to 14 over so no points but he said there were 2 fatalities over the last couple days so he said openly they were pulling everyone and anyone over haha.

so 2 points... if I go to court and plead guility do you think they will drop it to 14 over or less so no points, or is it better to just pay it?

ubers2k
04-06-2007, 10:39 AM
I got a 73 in a 55 which is 18 over.. cop could been nice enough to drop it to 14 over so no points but he said there were 2 fatalities over the last couple days so he said openly they were pulling everyone and anyone over haha.

so 2 points... if I go to court and plead guility do you think they will drop it to 14 over or less so no points, or is it better to just pay it?

I dunno, considering my last and only speeding ticket I gave them the run-around. Long story short, they put me on probation the day I got paid, and they told me that once I paid off everything (which totaled in at $128) I would be off the hook. I was on probation for 4 hours that day and got off. lol. Oh, and this was me doing 75 in a 45 on PIB in Duluth. The best thing I would think of is see what you can get the speeding ticket dropped down to. I recieved a "driving too fast for conditions" charge and that's the reason why my fine lowered.

How old are you?

ubers2k
04-06-2007, 10:40 AM
nevermind, you're a year older than me. Yeah, the best thing you can probably do at this point is talk to them and see if you can get it lowered. Good luck.