PDA

View Full Version : Little Poll. V.04-04-2007

ATK_Designs
04-04-2007, 12:42 PM
Let's do a poll to see how IA folks line up....

Yes, I'm bored :D

How many of you still in school, and how many aren't.

I've been done with my BS for 3 years, thinking of going back...but about to start a business :( So I'm splitted :???:

btw, please don't take the option Quitted as an offense...Diff people have diff situation. I know a bunch of ppl who didn't finish HS but now owning a self-business and making a lot more $$ than I do,...:goodjob:

JennB
04-04-2007, 12:43 PM
Way out of school. Thank goodness.

Sol-Badguy
04-04-2007, 12:43 PM
Out of high school for 2 years.

Haven't touched college yet.

LiL PaKi
04-04-2007, 12:45 PM
in the works of finishing up bachelors... double majoring

ATK_Designs
04-04-2007, 12:45 PM
oops, I didn't think of the option of HS Grads....Can some mods add that option in please?

Maniaç
04-04-2007, 12:47 PM
:D i dropped out. but will be going back sometime this year to get my GED.

Killer
04-04-2007, 12:49 PM
graduated high school at eighteen.. held some odd jobs.. skipped college (though i still want to go) and am now doing tech suppt for a dental software company...

TheGodfather
04-04-2007, 01:11 PM
Currently a student at UGA, working as a chef on the side, although that does not reflect my current studies in the least bit. I am currently studying to get my chemical engineering degree and working on a double major with microbiology in addition to chemical engineering. I am going to attend grad school and get my masters as well, and sometime down the line hopefully work at NASA.

bigdare23
04-04-2007, 01:13 PM
Currently a student at UGA, working as a chef on the side, although that does not reflect my current studies in the least bit. I am currently studying to get my chemical engineering degree and working on a double major with microbiology in addition to chemical engineering. I am going to attend grad school and get my masters as well, and sometime down the line hopefully work at NASA.

:goodjob:

HyPer50
04-04-2007, 01:31 PM
I got partially through my original degree and changed majors, and then quit. I'm planning on going back and doing the IT degree again soon.

TheGodfather
04-04-2007, 01:36 PM
WHY THEY HELL ARE YOU AT UGA THEN!!! :gay:

I have to help out at home alot. My brother and I help my parents out alot because my mom is very ill. She was paralyzed from the waist down a few years ago after an accident at her job, and my passed away when I was 2.

So I couldn't go away for college, I really gotta help alot at home. Family means alot to me, so I don't mind spending time with them and helping out.

Kelly
04-04-2007, 01:41 PM
Um, I clicked High School only cuz I misread the question. High School was the last thing I completed. I went to Real Estate school and failed by 1 point. Oh well, I've thought about going to Cosmetology school and I'd also like to learn web design. Still debating... I've been Office Manager for Real Estate for over 4 years now... Graduated High School in 2004...

OneSlow5pt0
04-04-2007, 01:41 PM
im in HS,havent completed it

Mike Lowrey
04-04-2007, 01:46 PM
I voted.

p.s. You should go back to school and learn grammer......

"2 years college" = Try again.

ShooterMcGavin
04-04-2007, 02:27 PM
done for now...will prolly get an mba somewhere down the road.

bigdare23
04-04-2007, 02:34 PM
I have to help out at home alot. My brother and I help my parents out alot because my mom is very ill. She was paralyzed from the waist down a few years ago after an accident at her job, and my passed away when I was 2.

So I couldn't go away for college, I really gotta help alot at home. Family means alot to me, so I don't mind spending time with them and helping out.

:goodjob: hold it down homie!!! +1

{removed uga remarks}

Crazy Asian
04-04-2007, 02:40 PM
Once Im done...I can sit and relax while the money reels in. Im a start being the boss of my own company so I got 2 more years of college and Im done. Im supposed to be done this year but sicne I moved it got all hectic. I might actually do my MBA up in NYU after.

quickdodge®
04-04-2007, 04:48 PM
Graduated college in 1991 with a computer operations degree. Made the Dean's List the whole time I was there with 4.0 throughout. Later, QD.

jmmx258
04-04-2007, 06:33 PM
Graduated college in 1991 with a computer operations degree. Made the Dean's List the whole time I was there with 4.0 throughout. Later, QD.
Your old :) lol

I dropped out my Sr. Year. We were financially unstable at home. Had a mortgage out and were losing it. I was also racing motocross. Dad told me that I could quit racing, and we could keep the house. Or, I could keep racing, quit school, get my GED as soon as my graduating year passed, and get a full time job. I chose option 2. Never looked back. I regret it to a certain extent. But I'm also very happy with the choice I've made.

With continuing in racing I've seen things that most people never will get the chance to. Done things that most people will never do, and have visited every single state buy Hawaii. Won thousands of awards, made lots of money once in the Semi-Pro ranks, and also finished out 2005 23rd on the east coast.

I miss school greatly, and have several times wanted to go back. With the GED however I can't. Eventually I'd like to go to an art school or something of the sort. Not in the near future though. I want to get my life settled here first before pursuing that farther.

phongt12
04-04-2007, 08:06 PM
I'm finishing my second year at UGA majoring in Physics. I'll be transferring to Georgia Tech this fall to pursue Aerospace Engineering and then also get my Master's there too.

Airplanes FTW!:taun:

VooDooXII
04-04-2007, 08:13 PM
Having the life sucked out of me by Georgia Tech.

One more month!