PDA

View Full Version : Cruz'n Teke Car & Bike Show - All for Charity

ATK_Designs
04-03-2007, 08:57 PM
I'm posting this for a good friend of mine

Everything is going towards their national philanthropy for the Alzheimer's foundation. This touches close to home with my brother and me due to the fact that our granmother is in the late stages of Alzheimer's disease. I urge everyone to attend the show and you all should know that all procedes go to a great cause. Hope to see you all there.
Brian

The Xi Chi chapter of Tau Kappa Epsilon is holding its annual Cruz'n Teke car and bike show to benefit the Alzheimer's foundation on Saturday April-21-2007 On Southern Polytechnic State University's Campus. Pre Registration will be done by email at [email protected] (email for a registration sheet) The price for preregistration is $10.00 per car and $17.00 dollars per car with a T-Shirt. Registration must be in by Saturday April-14-2007. Registration at the gate will be $15.00 dollars and shirts will be for-sale for $10.00. Registration is from 9am-11am and the show runs from 10am -4pm the Judging cards will be passed starting at 10am. THIS EVEN IS JUDGED BY EVERY ONE WHO COMES!!! so bring your best! the awards ceremony begins at 4pm. We want to make this HUGE so invite all your friends who love cars or just want to come out and have a good time

I'll get the Flyer attach ASAP./

joesblk_teg
04-04-2007, 03:29 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113393