PDA

View Full Version : OK Stang'ers, got a meet brewing

RachelsStang
04-03-2007, 06:40 PM
for this coming Friday. If ya are interesting in showing up, pm me and I will give a location and all. Its between two locations now, its either gonna be at a hooters(my vote..gotta have a beer :cheers: ) or somewhere downtown...

CHADbee
04-03-2007, 07:01 PM
i dont have a stang, well i have a stang killer but i'll meet up with u rachel :taun:

RachelsStang
04-03-2007, 07:08 PM
i dont have a stang, well i have a stang killer but i'll meet up with u rachel :taun:

GTF OUT MR. CHAD!!!!!!! :taun: lol.......j/k

"B"
04-03-2007, 07:25 PM
I might be game, but it would have to be later. I have dinner plans with my parents.

antiv6
04-03-2007, 07:25 PM
i may be down pm me with spot if its gonna happen.

RachelsStang
04-03-2007, 07:27 PM
cool i do so, something on the northside as of now, we are working the details, i will pm you both the info later

MachNU
04-03-2007, 08:31 PM
what happened to the varisity on this friday night? i already had 3-4 people coming down, but go ahead nad PM me, i will see whats up!!! :goodjob:

"B"
04-03-2007, 08:33 PM
I thought the Varsity meet was Thursday?

What's up with this varsity anyways? Why does everyone have their meets there?

MachNU
04-03-2007, 08:36 PM
I thought the Varsity meet was Thursday?

What's up with this varsity anyways? Why does everyone have their meets there?

no the usual import meet is the first thursday of every month, but supposedly there is a mustang meet this friday at the varisity?

RachelsStang
04-04-2007, 06:19 AM
Everyone wanted to to go to place with ummm "beer" this time around! :) im a volunteer drinker, so I cant say no to that! :D

Noone can make up their damn minds yet, looking like either Holcomb Bridge or gwinett Hooters OR a Taco Mac perimeter now...*sigh*

Hopefully we will get this resolved today, as I told them that there are a few others wanting to join in.

Hey B, BMC and SVTOA had been meeting on Fridays at the Varisty for the few months, just this time, they wanna go off site...

I will pm everyone asap when they clue me in, :)

David88vert
04-04-2007, 06:23 AM
Might make it - if I know where and when. It helps to find earlier than the day of.....

"B"
04-04-2007, 07:19 AM
Hey B, BMC and SVTOA had been meeting on Fridays at the Varisty for the few months, just this time, they wanna go off site...

Send me a pm on location and time. I might make it, but it would be late. I am making dinner for my parents this Friday.

*edit*

Post 400 ftw!!!

MachNU
04-04-2007, 10:16 AM
Everyone wanted to to go to place with ummm "beer" this time around! :) im a volunteer drinker, so I cant say no to that! :D

Noone can make up their damn minds yet, looking like either Holcomb Bridge or gwinett Hooters OR a Taco Mac perimeter now...*sigh*

Hopefully we will get this resolved today, as I told them that there are a few others wanting to join in.

yeah i am going to need that asap when you get it, becuase i have about 4 people going with me, and if the drive is to far, i want to let them know!!! :goodjob:

silversol
04-04-2007, 01:31 PM
Im in pm me! got take my new one out!

03slvrstang
04-04-2007, 03:03 PM
i'm down, just PM me about the info

RachelsStang
04-05-2007, 12:03 PM
K, I just got off the phone w/Manager where we will be meeting, and he is holding an area for us, up to 20 peeps for now. I figured it would be safe to call for rsvp in the event they get busy. Its under my name..CYA'LL THERE! :) He is looking forward in seeing lots of cools stangs out there!

JRDman
04-18-2007, 09:37 AM
so has this already happened or will it happen? id love to come .ill be in my cobra i just bought if i come and maybe the fox if she decides she wants to wake up.

CJ