PDA

View Full Version : Misc dentists :(

kelly marie
04-03-2007, 12:05 PM
so i really hate the dentist but decided it was time to go in.. i knew i had some cavitites i needed fixed although i never had any toothaches or anything. so i pick a dentist right by my house, she fills one cavitiy that was pretty big, after the filling i had the worst pain! i figured it was b/c of the extensive work they did, no biggie, she gave me pain drugs :) but a few weeks later i get a pounding ache where my tooth was filled, so i go back in and there was a cavitiy right beside the last one.. just a small one.. she fills it and i still feel pain!! this has all happened over the last few months and last night i looked and saw a little gap/hole between the two teeth she filled!! so im figuring this is where the pain is coming from?!! i wonder if she intentionally left a hole there so i would have to come back and spend more money?? i mean there is no way she could have missed it! it's right between the ones she filled!! this crap hurts.. i've never had any teeth issues, so do i go back and have her fix it and risk another shitty dental job? or do i just switch dentists and re-pay for the dental work i've already had done??

:cry: i hate dentists

The Ren
04-03-2007, 12:31 PM
id switch..

Killer
04-03-2007, 02:31 PM
i'd switch too...

oh and tell the dental office to look into ACE DENTAL SOFTWARE! we're looking for dentists in the atlanta area, we want to work out some deals with the locals.

william_jeff
04-03-2007, 02:42 PM
this is all you need

Leisa
04-03-2007, 02:50 PM
so i really hate the dentist but decided it was time to go in.. i knew i had some cavitites i needed fixed although i never had any toothaches or anything. so i pick a dentist right by my house, she fills one cavitiy that was pretty big, after the filling i had the worst pain! i figured it was b/c of the extensive work they did, no biggie, she gave me pain drugs :) but a few weeks later i get a pounding ache where my tooth was filled, so i go back in and there was a cavitiy right beside the last one.. just a small one.. she fills it and i still feel pain!! this has all happened over the last few months and last night i looked and saw a little gap/hole between the two teeth she filled!! so im figuring this is where the pain is coming from?!! i wonder if she intentionally left a hole there so i would have to come back and spend more money?? i mean there is no way she could have missed it! it's right between the ones she filled!! this crap hurts.. i've never had any teeth issues, so do i go back and have her fix it and risk another shitty dental job? or do i just switch dentists and re-pay for the dental work i've already had done??

:cry: i hate dentists

First off do you have Dental Insurance?

I work for a dental insurance company, this is the protocol that you should actually use..

1. Contact the dentist that did the fillings, speak to them about how you feel that the hole was there and it should be corrected, if they say they dont want to fix it chose another dentist
2. File a grievance on the dentist that did the original work.. What usually happens then is that the grievance dept will open a investigation and more than likely refund you all or alot of the money you paid to that original dentist depending on the outcome of the investigation.
3. You can also contact the Dept of Insurance for the state of Ga and they can research that dental providers past work ethics etc

kelly marie
04-03-2007, 04:01 PM
First off do you have Dental Insurance?

I work for a dental insurance company, this is the protocol that you should actually use..

1. Contact the dentist that did the fillings, speak to them about how you feel that the hole was there and it should be corrected, if they say they dont want to fix it chose another dentist
2. File a grievance on the dentist that did the original work.. What usually happens then is that the grievance dept will open a investigation and more than likely refund you all or alot of the money you paid to that original dentist depending on the outcome of the investigation.
3. You can also contact the Dept of Insurance for the state of Ga and they can research that dental providers past work ethics etcoh you are awesome!! i do have insurance provided by my employer (not the best but hey it's something) i will give them a call tomorrow to see what they say! :) thank you so much for all the great info!!

Killer
04-03-2007, 04:40 PM
but still do what i said...

i've got health ins.. but no dental... yet i work for a dental software company.. we're trying to find a local office to basically work out a deal where they do our dental.. and we give them our software.. and suppt.. something like that...

Wurm
04-03-2007, 04:47 PM
u could just get the pulled hehehhe

I want to go get all mine pulled and get permanent false teeth put in.... maybe then ice cream wouldnt be so damn cold lirl

Crazy Asian
04-03-2007, 04:54 PM
Man that's scary. I had 2 tooth's taken out with 8 inch saw drill and injected with so much novacaine....I was drooling like a fucking down syndrome kid. Hell my mom had to buy a bucket just to contain the amount of drool

SPOOLIN
04-03-2007, 05:52 PM
shit id be bustin up in that bitching yelling, WARRANTY REPAIR.