Vteckidd
04-03-2007, 10:09 AM
your bans have been lifted

Tracer
04-03-2007, 10:11 AM
Its about time......lol

CHADbee
04-03-2007, 10:21 AM
can a few people take their place? i know of a few people that desearve a good ol fashion banning.

Vteckidd
04-03-2007, 10:22 AM
meangreen has been banned

CHADbee
04-03-2007, 10:23 AM
:goodjob:

Tank
04-03-2007, 10:23 AM
damn he got banned ............but welcome back sleeper and smokenu

Vteckidd
04-03-2007, 10:27 AM
sorry it took me so long to get to it Matt

SMOKENU
04-03-2007, 10:27 AM
Just testing :D

Tracer
04-03-2007, 10:46 AM
Dont know who that is but why did he get banned....?

lightspeed
04-03-2007, 10:47 AM
Just testing :D
LOL...you better behave yourself! :D

SMOKENU
04-03-2007, 10:52 AM
LOL...you better behave yourself! :D

Yeah I guess I shouldn't trash talk the moderators so much this time :ninja: Mike's a slow ass bitch :lmfao: :ninja:

Vteckidd
04-03-2007, 10:58 AM
Yeah I guess I shouldn't trash talk the moderators so much this time :ninja: Mike's a slow ass bitch :lmfao: :ninja:
trash talking is ok, but you just stated a fact unfortunetly :(

SMOKENU
04-03-2007, 11:08 AM
trash talking is ok, but you just stated a fact unfortunetly :(

You will be back soon. You have all those cars you guys build you are bound to get one for yourself. I waited 3 months before I counldn't take it anymore and had to get something.

MachNU
04-03-2007, 12:30 PM
why the fuck did you unban SL33P3R that kid is going to do nothing but start shit again as soon as he starts posting!!!!!

Vteckidd
04-03-2007, 12:34 PM
hes been on here under another SN, and he has been warned what hes allowed to do an not do. He has also apolagized to several people on the board and made peace with them.

He needs to stay inline which i dont think hell have a problem doing

MachNU
04-03-2007, 12:35 PM
hes been on here under another SN, and he has been warned what hes allowed to do an not do. He has also apolagized to several people on the board and made peace with them.

He needs to stay inline which i dont think hell have a problem doing

Well i still think his dad has the best looking honda civic around!!!! :goodjob: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

"B"
04-03-2007, 12:38 PM
Wow, I am surprised that I haven't been banned yet.

198plus
04-03-2007, 12:47 PM
TAKING BETS:D
Wow, I am surprised that I haven't been banned yet.JUST FWY:D

"B"
04-03-2007, 01:39 PM
lmfao

DO NOT INSTIGATE!!!

Maniaç
04-03-2007, 04:54 PM
what did MeanGreen do to get banned?

TIGERJC
04-03-2007, 05:05 PM
For being a dumbass

SL33P3R
04-03-2007, 08:04 PM
yea, no shit talking from mw, my car is officially slow now

appearance mods coming :)

B00STedSvT
04-03-2007, 08:10 PM
U went From Boosted Ls, to Boosted Ls/Vtec, THEN did the worst thing Possible and Downgraded Back to a Stock Single Cam..Kill Yourself Taylor, Just Do it!..LoL

SL33P3R
04-03-2007, 08:12 PM
Everything is true you posted, except its not a single cam

BUT

I have something new Im gonna start saving for :)

MachNU
04-03-2007, 08:33 PM
Everything is true you posted, except its not a single cam

BUT

I have something new Im gonna start saving for :)

saving...you mean save some extra time to sit with your parents and ask them for more money to spend on their own car.....? how is your dads honda anyways? :lmfao:

SL33P3R
04-03-2007, 08:42 PM
saving...you mean save some extra time to sit with your parents and ask them for more money to spend on their own car.....? how is your dads honda anyways? :lmfao:

You can keep trying to bust my balls man, but your attempts arent really doing anything.

I mean whats the big deal that my parents bought my car, what 16 year old do you know that can afford to buy a car on their own?

most people who make comments like you, are jealous mommy and daddy dont love them:goodjob:

Maniaç
04-03-2007, 08:45 PM
You can keep trying to bust my balls man, but your attempts arent really doing anything.

I mean whats the big deal that my parents bought my car, what 16 year old do you know that can afford to buy a car on their own?

most people who make comments like you, are jealous mommy and daddy dont love them:goodjob:

dude i bought a 26K dollar car when i was 18

EmminoDaGreat
04-03-2007, 08:45 PM

Please remove the thumb from your ass, and go have a coke and a smile. Quit bustin the kids balls, i wish someone would buy me a car, as do you. So just leave it at that.

MachNU
04-03-2007, 08:46 PM

shit my parents loved me they thought me the value of a dollar, and to get a job at 15 at a grocery store to make minimum wage and to mow lawns to make extra cash, so that way when i turned 16 i bought my car!!!! :goodjob:

i just bust your balls becuase you always claim the civic as yours when tis really daddys!!!! :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

SL33P3R
04-03-2007, 08:48 PM
shit my parents loved me they thought me the value of a dollar, and to get a job at 15 at a grocery store to make minimum wage and to mow lawns to make extra cash, so that way when i turned 16 i bought my car!!!! :goodjob:

i just bust your balls becuase you always claim the civic as yours when tis really daddys!!!! :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

I drive it

Im sure the bank owns your car :goodjob:

MachNU
04-03-2007, 08:49 PM
I drive it

Im sure the bank owns your car :goodjob:

you would be correct!

SL33P3R
04-03-2007, 08:50 PM
you would be correct!

so dont let me see you calling the mustang YOURS, or ill have to bust your balls about it:D

MachNU
04-03-2007, 08:52 PM
so dont let me see you calling the mustang YOURS, or ill have to bust your balls about it:D

slight difference, the car title is in my name, but hte bank has it until i pay it off.....little different you jsut cant walk up to the bank and get a loan like its nothing!!!!! :goodjob:

B00STedSvT
04-03-2007, 09:27 PM
Transaxle Seriously I dont got a Problem with you but STFU!!..Taylor may not have PAID for his car, but I know he works almost everyday and He spends His OWN money for mods on his vehicle...As for YOU Alex...You Did Not buy Ur own Vehicle Either...I remember A while back U stating that U were "Grounded" from Ur car for some reason and Ur dad wouldnt Let U drive it..Anyways..WHo gives a Fuck Who Paid For what.. Enjoy Ur own Car and Stay on the road..NOT other peoples Nuts.

Maniaç
04-03-2007, 09:29 PM
Transaxle Seriously I dont got a Problem with you but STFU!!..Taylor may not have PAID for his car, but I know he works almost everyday and He spends His OWN money for mods on his vehicle...As for YOU Alex...You Did Not buy Ur own Vehicle Either...I remember A while back U stating that U were "Grounded" from Ur car for some reason and Ur dad wouldnt Let U drive it..Anyways..WHo gives a Fuck Who Paid For what.. Enjoy Ur own Car and Stay on the road..NOT other peoples Nuts.

:lmfao: i wasn't grounded.... wtf? where did that come from. and yes i bought it. putting all the money i make into it. :goodjob: might start putting it in something diffrent. ;)

lightspeed
04-03-2007, 11:20 PM
slight difference, the car title is in my name, but hte bank has it until i pay it off.....little different you jsut cant walk up to the bank and get a loan like its nothing!!!!! :goodjob:
What is your issue with sleeper here? He's not spoiled at-all compared to a lot of little shits I see around here. So what if youre parents buy your car when youre in high school? It doesnt mean youre not going to learn the value of money. Obviuosly, it didnt do much for you....you wasted a lot of money on a mustang :jerkit: Great value there.

CHADbee
04-03-2007, 11:24 PM
you wasted a lot of money on a mustang :jerkit: Great value there.
lolzerz

Hulud
04-03-2007, 11:25 PM

i bought my own when i was 16

i didnt know that mommy and daddy spoiling you means the love you

actually it just shows they dont have enough time for you, you were probably an accident

so to show they "love" you they buy you stuff

MachNU
04-03-2007, 11:26 PM
LOL just incase anyone was wondering i was just busting SL33P3R balls while we where talking in PM's, i have no problem with him, like BoostedSVT said there are ALOT of way worse spoiled rich kids on here, other than taylor who has a 7k honda, vs. the two kids with a 60k vette, and a 35k mustang!!! :goodjob: just messing with him....

And hes lightspeed i am putting money into a mustang, and yes its a great value there!!!!!

Hektik
04-03-2007, 11:31 PM
welcome back sleeper..... dont worry about the haters... Jealousy is the most radical, primeval and naked form of admiration....

SL33P3R
04-03-2007, 11:38 PM
LOL just incase anyone was wondering i was just busting SL33P3R balls while we where talking in PM's, i have no problem with him, like BoostedSVT said there are ALOT of way worse spoiled rich kids on here, other than taylor who has a 7k honda, vs. the two kids with a 60k vette, and a 35k mustang!!! :goodjob: just messing with him....

And hes lightspeed i am putting money into a mustang, and yes its a great value there!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SL33P3R
04-03-2007, 11:39 PM
welcome back sleeper..... dont worry about the haters... Jealousy is the most radical, primeval and naked form of admiration....

Thanks man, we've GOTTA do a photoshoot before your car sells

Hektik
04-03-2007, 11:45 PM
yea definately man..... meybe one of these weekends cause i work most of the week....

SL33P3R
04-03-2007, 11:46 PM
Yeah, my car is going to Mainstream tomorrow, and will be down for a week or so. But we will deff do it soon