PDA

View Full Version : my neighbors are at it again *rant*

Infinite
04-03-2007, 12:07 AM
so maybe some of you have seen my past threads about the shit my neighbors have done...

trying to poison my dgos
posioned all of the koi in my pond'
call the cops about my car when it doesnt even run
putting a dying rabbit at the end of my driveway

and the latest round of shit..
we went out of town saturday morning and i noticed one of my hound dogs had a sore on his side... i figured he just got it running through the woods or something.

got back yesterday night to notice that it was swollen and pretty nasty.. cleaned it out and guess what popped out. a fucking bb. so now my bitch neighbors are shooting at my dogs.
this shit is rediculous, all of my other neighbors have told me that they are out to get me because of my car.

i just made a 3lb "bomb" of sorts out of numerous fireworks, fertilizer and diesel fuel. or maybe ill just go take the 50lb bag of fertilizer i just bought, shove it full of diesel fuel and sit it on their front door step. im so sick of this shit.

we are moving but we dont have a set date yet, i cant wait to get out of here

Sunkenkarma
04-03-2007, 12:09 AM
You have got to do something about that the day you move, Oh and with the fertilizer....dont forget the mailbox and in their cars ^_^

sirkus
04-03-2007, 12:10 AM
Are they old? Or rednecks?

Echonova
04-03-2007, 12:15 AM
Fuck that, confront the bastards now.

Infinite
04-03-2007, 12:15 AM
old pissy german/english couple.
they walk their collies in boots and shit. and when it rains they get their own umbrellas and rain slickers.
they always piss and moan that my car is too loud or i drive too fast (when the way my street is laid out its physically impossible to go over 25mph)

The Youngn
04-03-2007, 12:19 AM
thats some fucked up shit...have you called cops on them??

TheGodfather
04-03-2007, 12:20 AM
shit in a bag on fire on the front door man.

never fails.

Infinite
04-03-2007, 12:22 AM
cops need proof, i've seen them with a bb gun shooting squirrels and shit, but its not what you know, its what you can prove.

they are way past shit in a bag.... now black podwer in a bag... light it on fire, stomp on it = no more leg :thinking:

Echonova
04-03-2007, 12:24 AM
Break into their house and piss in their Metamucial.

Infinite
04-03-2007, 12:25 AM
tempting, i'm trying to plot something really evil yet i wont get in trouble for, lol

Stormhammer
04-03-2007, 12:28 AM
haha, go put that fertilzer bomb, bury it in the backyard, make a trail to the front yard of gasonline, light it, and RUN

Echonova
04-03-2007, 12:29 AM
If they have a white car, take the funny papers, lay it on the car...add water. The next morning when they take it off..... little image transfer going on.

Echonova
04-03-2007, 12:34 AM
Or take concentrated weed killer and write FUCK YOU in the grass. Day after day the message gets clearer.

bigdare23
04-03-2007, 12:35 AM
you are about to move so be the better man!

NOT!

devinwebb907
04-03-2007, 12:37 AM
as of right now, you are their bitch.

change that.

Infinite
04-03-2007, 12:41 AM
im working on it... the weed killer thing would be awesome... if they had grass in their front yard, thye have the english garden thing going so i couldnt really write a message, i could however kill every plant in their yard.

their is one strip of grass on the street that is theirs. i may try the powdered milk trick

devinwebb907
04-03-2007, 12:43 AM
try the knock on the door and say, disrespect me or my shit again and <insert threat, or dont say anything?> then walk off.

Infinite
04-03-2007, 12:46 AM
heh, thats an idea. i could just walk up with the 9mm and be like "if you come to my house and fuck with my property... *holds up gun* well you be creative" and walk off

Echonova
04-03-2007, 12:50 AM
heh, thats an idea. i could just walk up with the 9mm and be like "if you come to my house and fuck with my property... *holds up gun* well you be creative" and walk off

Nah, to be really evil you need to be more subtle, plus you could end up in the pokey for making threats.

RandomGuy
04-03-2007, 12:51 AM
lol i say no on the bomb idea hahaha you're looking at pretty heavy consequences for doing that :)

LIKE MADDDD felonies and even more if you're brown

but yeah just do annoying shit like superglue/weld their mailbox shut and etc

one thing that you can do thats rather safe(for you), easy, and effective and if it doesn't injure them it'd leave a permanent psychological scar is just take off all of their lugnuts from their wheels on all of the cars in their driveway in the middle of the night :) and baaam :) if it doesnt come off right away it'd come off as they're moving...

Echonova
04-03-2007, 12:56 AM
Your last day there we should have an IA meet in your yard, and invite the ricers from the V.

Infinite
04-03-2007, 12:57 AM
hehe, i like the way you think

Echonova
04-03-2007, 01:05 AM
hehe, i like the way you think

240's UNITE!!!! gotta stick together.

Infinite
04-03-2007, 01:08 AM
werd, plus i have a nice little cul-de-sac at the end of the street :D
open dp sr20's at WOT will do the trick nicely

EssAreTwenTee
04-03-2007, 01:26 AM
when I lived in an apartment my neighbors used to be dicks till they saw me coming back from the range one night with an ak-47 slung on my shoulder. Never had any problems after that. A simple way to ruin their day is take some limburger cheese and smear a bunch of it all over their exhaust manifold. It makes for a miserable week and burns off any evidence.

Nismo
04-03-2007, 02:07 AM
You know what you need to do to really fuck their day over. Go out late (after 12) at night way after they are asleep, and on the side of their house should be a huge level that controls the power, just flip it off wait about 3 hours then flip it back on with some gloves on, go back inside, and go to sleep. All their clocks should have reset back to 12:00 so they are now off by 3 hours. Will totally fuck up an appointments they have for the day. Then the next day just flip the power off and leave it off.

Doppelgänger
04-03-2007, 08:11 AM
Here are a couple i know of.

This one is easy, i did it to my parents when they kicked me out of the house for no reason once.Go to the a/c units outside the house. There should be power/fuse boxes near them. Open them and take the fuses out. They'll never think to check that and call someone out that'll charge them $$$$$$$ to diagnose the system.

Go to Home Depot/Lowes/Wal-Mart and buy a few bags of roadsalt....the 50lb bags. Once it gets late, 2-4am, go dump the bags in a pile on the front yard and spread the pile around as much as possible. About a 1-2" layer is good. For best results, do while raining or right before it rains. Great thing if they have automatic sprinklers too. What happens is the salt kills the grass. But it gets better. Once the salt gets into the soil, the grass will not grow back until it is all out of the soil.....which takes a VERY long time...months to years. Unless they pay to have someone remove all the top soil from the entire yard. Oh, where ever any run off water goes, it will kill all those plants too.

itsjustdee
04-03-2007, 08:45 AM
THAT SHIT IS CRAZY. JUST HAVE YOUSEF BOMB THEM FOR YOU. LOL

Sol-Badguy
04-03-2007, 08:50 AM
It gets to another thing when they hurt your dog for no good reason. It didn't do anything.

Make them pay.

HachiDori
04-03-2007, 08:58 AM
Dude, im so down for fucking someones yard up. i havent done shit like that in years. Seriously. lol

If they would've done that to my dog, man someone would have a .22 or 9 in their face.

Seymour222
04-03-2007, 10:22 AM
Make some banana napalm. Squished up banana, gasoline, and styrofoam.

81911SC
04-03-2007, 10:28 AM
Just kick down there fucking door, and go back to your house.

Nismo
04-03-2007, 11:57 AM
^ hahahah

speedminded
04-03-2007, 12:09 PM
they are way past shit in a bag.... now black podwer in a bag... light it on fire, stomp on it = no more leg :thinking:won't work, it'll just burn unless it's in a sealed container ;)

Hulud
04-03-2007, 12:12 PM
dont be a fucking idiot

speedminded
04-03-2007, 12:16 PM
they are way past shit in a bag.... now black podwer in a bag... light it on fire, stomp on it = no more leg :thinking:won't work, it'll just burn unless it's in a sealed container ;)

when I lived in an apartment my neighbors used to be dicks till they saw me coming back from the range one night with an ak-47 slung on my shoulder. Never had any problems after that. A simple way to ruin their day is take some limburger cheese and smear a bunch of it all over their exhaust manifold. It makes for a miserable week and burns off any evidence.
Here are a couple i know of.

This one is easy, i did it to my parents when they kicked me out of the house for no reason once.Go to the a/c units outside the house. There should be power/fuse boxes near them. Open them and take the fuses out. They'll never think to check that and call someone out that'll charge them $$$$$$$ to diagnose the system.

Go to Home Depot/Lowes/Wal-Mart and buy a few bags of roadsalt....the 50lb bags. Once it gets late, 2-4am, go dump the bags in a pile on the front yard and spread the pile around as much as possible. About a 1-2" layer is good. For best results, do while raining or right before it rains. Great thing if they have automatic sprinklers too. What happens is the salt kills the grass. But it gets better. Once the salt gets into the soil, the grass will not grow back until it is all out of the soil.....which takes a VERY long time...months to years. Unless they pay to have someone remove all the top soil from the entire yard. Oh, where ever any run off water goes, it will kill all those plants too.Seafood is a great tool for making people miserable: put cheap unpeeled frozen shrimp all around their house, under the siding, in the gutters, everywhere! .....if they have the big A/C unit next to the house just throw shrimp down in it. The smell will be unbearable within a day and last for weeks :D

Dudeman
04-03-2007, 12:21 PM
if they leave their car windows open pour some fish broth onto the carpet, my dad accidentally did it in his car and the smell never got out.

speedminded
04-03-2007, 12:39 PM
if they leave their car windows open pour some fish broth onto the carpet, my dad accidentally did it in his car and the smell never got out.hrmmm, that's a good idea too....go to wal-mart/home depot and get a $10-15 pump sprayer. Then to an asian market for random fish oils, shrimp broil, etc. Gotta figure out how to make a concentrate with blended seafood then strain it so it can go through the sprayer. Spray down all the entrances/doors, walkways, driveway, etc.

jmmx258
04-03-2007, 12:49 PM
Get some bologna and cut it into strips and lay it on the hood of their car reading "Stop fucking with my shit assholes"

speedminded
04-03-2007, 12:56 PM
Get some bologna and cut it into strips and lay it on the hood of their car reading "Stop fucking with my shit assholes"Then they have proof someone is doing something. Gotta make it so there is no way it can be tied back to you ;)

jmmx258
04-03-2007, 01:01 PM
Then they have proof someone is doing something. Gotta make it so there is no way it can be tied back to you ;)
Pay a friend, and go out of town for a weekend. Then its infact not you. However when you leave, set up a few webcams, and kindly ask them to watch your house ;)

Infinite
04-03-2007, 01:18 PM
lol these are great, speedminded FTW

sirkus
04-03-2007, 01:27 PM
We all need to have a meet there.. thats the best one so far. Fill the sides of the streets with loud ass cars. And around 10pm everyone go out and see who can redline first.

When I got my supra our neighbors used to bitch because it was so loud. I backed into his front yard while backing out of my drive way and just spun all over the place. I got pics of his yard somewhere. :)

HachiDori
04-03-2007, 02:17 PM
Take a shit in their air vents.

WagenMaster
04-03-2007, 02:26 PM
If you're selling your home, you don't wanna do anything that might disrupt it or lower the value of your property since it's next door.
If you're just moving, do whatever it takes.

I am definitely down for a meet in the cul-de-sac. I say we do burnouts on their lawn :king: We might wanna cut their telephone wire first though so no cops show up quickly.

R3RUN
04-03-2007, 02:44 PM
Salt their yard, gardens, trees, all of it.

Doppelgänger
04-03-2007, 02:56 PM
Then they have proof someone is doing something. Gotta make it so there is no way it can be tied back to you ;)

thats what makes the salt idea good if you can time it before it rains... or do it when its raining.

R3RUN
04-03-2007, 02:58 PM
Or put a big bag of weed on their back porch and call the police and say you suspect drug dealing.

Doppelgänger
04-03-2007, 02:59 PM
what would also be funny is to fill all the door lock holes with super glue or liquid nails

Doppelgänger
04-03-2007, 03:00 PM
find the water line running into the house , usually in the front yard, and turn off the water to the house. Then fill it with concrete.

R3RUN
04-03-2007, 03:02 PM
find the water line running into the house , usually in the front yard, and turn off the water to the house. Then fill it with concrete.
Owned fo sho!

d1esel12
04-03-2007, 03:08 PM
if their car is outside just pour a pound ( or more ) of sugar in the gas tank. that'll get their ass

Wurm
04-03-2007, 03:09 PM
chicken liver juice will make a car smell horrible forever

Wurm
04-03-2007, 03:09 PM
you could always go over and rip their valve stems out

jmmx258
04-03-2007, 03:12 PM
if their car is outside just pour a pound ( or more ) of sugar in the gas tank. that'll get their ass
Just drop a few moth balls in. Far more effective.

If they're driving some sort of diesel....Then use bleach

Eurostunna07
04-03-2007, 03:14 PM
Why dont you call the cops on the neighbors?? better yet, report all the crimes silently 2 the department.

Wurm
04-03-2007, 03:15 PM
aircraft paint remover + super soaker

Annihilation
04-03-2007, 03:23 PM
aircraft paint remover + super soakerit wont work for over 2 minutes, it will fuck the compression of the gun almost instantly

Infinite
04-03-2007, 03:28 PM
thats what makes the salt idea good if you can time it before it rains... or do it when its raining.problem is they live right across from me and the street slopes towards my driveway which is downhill... they have french drains in the curb and all runoff goes into my yard.

im diggin the liguid nails and the concrete thing, and the fish. i could leave it outside in the heat for a few days ahead of time

i'll start watching their daily habits

Infinite
04-03-2007, 03:29 PM
Why dont you call the cops on the neighbors?? better yet, report all the crimes silently 2 the department.
cops dont really care here.. country town.
i've seen my neighbor sitting in the woods in front of his house watching me, if i can get pics i'll call.

Wurm
04-03-2007, 03:31 PM
if they have a satellite turn it to point down

SniperJoe
04-03-2007, 09:32 PM
Take a few pictures of your neighbors and post them on craigslist in the personals sections with their phone number.

bigpimpatl
04-04-2007, 04:36 AM
Do they have like a family w/ children? LOL make some hash brownies...haha right before you leave go up to them and give it them as a "going away" present lol. Or you can add some laxative to it. That'll do the trick too.

You can always egg their house. When you are packing the stuff in your house, play really loud music the whole day. Heck, have a party at your house that night with all the people on IA revving on an open pipe...Personally, I would just take a shit right on their front door, and get your dog to help out too.

Doppelgänger
04-04-2007, 08:05 AM
i vote for going away party :)

05Tib
04-04-2007, 08:41 AM
ill go run over the garden of plants and shit in the front yard for u...

RISKYB
04-04-2007, 10:26 AM
just have a lot pf people on IA ride by and rev up for a while constantly or while there asleep jack ther car up and put a cherry bomb on the end

RISKYB
04-04-2007, 10:28 AM
while they sleep use round up on the garden

CSquared
04-04-2007, 11:00 AM
If you KNOW it's them... I would straight up confront the dude (verbally)... All this spiteful stuff is really nothing but being a pussy, and if you do anything they will probably figure out it's you and retaliate.

If i KNEW someone shot my dog with a BB gun... I would knock on the door... wait for the husband to come out... and lay one right on his chin.

Later on you can feel free to explain why you did such a thing, but that's optional.

AgentEasy
04-04-2007, 11:03 AM
shit in a bag on fire on the front door man.

never fails.

HE CALLED THE SHIT POOP!!!! lol.. yeah do that..

Infinite
04-04-2007, 05:52 PM
the guy is a total dick. confronting him verbally wouldnt do shit. it would take an ass beating of massive proportions to get the point across.... hmmm

scttydb411
04-04-2007, 06:13 PM
a bottle of vinegar poured along the air intake vent at the windshield is a great way to get someone.

Infinite
04-05-2007, 11:01 AM
hehe, and they wont stop. i had tarps over some parts in my driveway and over the bed of my truck.. i was holding them down with bricks... wind cant rip that shit off... they came over and pulled the tarps off like 4 times yesterday, only when i wasnt home.

i really hope to catch them in my driveway :D

81911SC
04-05-2007, 11:09 AM
Seriously, break down there fucking door.

Infinite
04-05-2007, 11:11 AM
oh its all building up to one massive beating. when i move my neighbors will have mysteriously died

81911SC
04-05-2007, 11:14 AM
lol, I may not know you personally, but I will help. (mess shit up, not kill) :goodjob:

Infinite
04-05-2007, 11:21 AM
that works, lol

maybe just maim then,

81911SC
04-05-2007, 11:22 AM
Want to Scalp(sp maybe) them?

SniperJoe
04-05-2007, 07:16 PM
You could also try this:

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_040507WABcraigslistadLJ.34e92f1d.html

HalfBaked
04-05-2007, 07:39 PM
Break into there house on day, and break every single light bulb in there house while it is still plugged in.

It'll be a super bitch to remove and they won't have any light.

koukis14
04-05-2007, 08:33 PM
Break into there house on day, and break every single light bulb in there house while it is still plugged in.

It'll be a super bitch to remove and they won't have any light.

No fill them with gasoline with a syringe...No just kidding. What you should do is have the mods delete this thread so nothing can get back to you.

Fill all the door locks with JB weld, I am talking house, cars, everything. A thin line of axle grease on the winsheild wipers of thier car(s).

Drill holes in the back of thier down spouting drains so it runs dowm into the foundation.

Order takeout to thier house as much as you can from random pay phones where they can not be seen by security cameras.

It is getting warm, start collecting bugs.....ALOT of bugs and break a window with a big glass jar of bugs.

Jet a ski mask, some rubber gloves, a door knob, and a pair of tube socks. I think you can put this one together.

TheSnail
04-05-2007, 08:35 PM
Here are some I thought of.....

You can always put nails under their tires. They wont be get flat until they almost get to work or about to leave work.

You can go to the firework store and buy stink bombs. Break one in their car and it will smell like the most horrid rotten eggs for months

You can treat your self to a gas powered remote control car and drive that loud SOB around in the culdesac.

You can throw some poison Ivy in their mailbox or in/on their car and they will grab it to get it out/off before even thinking.

You can get a heavy duty chain and lock and chain their two cars together by the wheel spokes or tow hooks.

You can get some big game fishing line and tie it to the posts going across the front porch and watch one of them bust their ass down the steps getting the morning paper.

You can plant a bear trap in their garden.

You can set up a bunch of yard sale/garage sale posters up with their address.

You can pick up a flattened squirrel from the road, put it in a nice box with a bow and a note reading something like "Congratulations for winning PetSmart's free pet giveaway".

Wait for the newspaper guy to drop of the paper at 4am. Go get their paper, pull the paper out and unfold it, take a log of a dump, fold the paper back over and place it in the bag. Then tie the bag so they would not smell anything. They get the paper, shortly there after untying the bag and pulling out the paper with your log on their kitchen table.

twinj
04-05-2007, 08:44 PM
Spray Raid ( ant poison) in the vents below the windsheild of there car. That will tighten they ass up. Just put anifreeze all over everything grass,cars, everything.

Echonova
04-05-2007, 08:50 PM
Just have couple people over, have one leave with your car so it's looks like your gone and catch his ass in the act.

koukis14
04-05-2007, 09:26 PM
Just have couple people over, have one leave with your car so it's looks like your gone and catch his ass in the act.

Then break his fucking jaw.

Infinite
04-05-2007, 09:51 PM
el oh el at these ideas.
the craigslist thing is great... i'll have to do that from a library pc or something
the garage sale stuff sounds priceless as well, i'll even put a late time down, hahaha
my 240 is in the garage, they mostly go by when i take the range rover. i'll just have to get my mom to drive it one day :D

no control
04-05-2007, 10:10 PM
my favourite suggestion: ricer meet. just make damn sure everyone that comes has a loud car. and fuck up their cars with that fish broth idea. you get your laugh, they're bleeding from the ears, and you're gone. everybody that matters is happy. :) oh, and koukis' idea of having the mods delete this thread to erase evidence isn't a bad idea either.

Infinite
04-05-2007, 10:12 PM
yea once i get a chance to save the page i'll get mike to erase it

JackMaster
04-05-2007, 11:39 PM
ATOMIC COW SON! We used to do this back in college. Go buy a gallon of milk, let it expire and let it bake out in the sun for a couple days. Be sure to dump some of the milk out, bc when it gets old and nasty, the gallon will expand and over flow... So once the milk is nasty as fuck, go throw that shit in their backyard and make sure it explodes... That shit STINKS for WEEKS!

OHYOUKNOW
04-05-2007, 11:57 PM

damnit you beat me to it lol, instead of concrete they make a nasty little substance that eats metal, just do it on the house side of the meter:goodjob: as long as your house isnt down hill:D

onebadbird96
04-06-2007, 06:53 AM
my favourite suggestion: IA meet just let me know and ill be there

81911SC
04-09-2007, 01:09 AM
my favourite suggestion: IA meet just let me know and ill be there

DONT TELL THIS GUY^^^:lmfao: :lmfao:

batdude8
04-09-2007, 02:02 AM
get some doe sent, deer piss, or a stink bomb and pit it on the vents next to their hood of their car and it smelll horrible for weeeeeeeks!!! :)

98silver328i
04-09-2007, 02:06 AM
Just fucking kidnap one (or both) of them and take them to the mountains in the Chattahoochee National Forest (you're not all that far away) and beat the hell out of them and tell them never to fuck with you again and leave them there.

But as far as things that aren't felonies:

-puncture their gas tanks
-turf their yard
-put super glue in their door locks when they're not home. Then they won't be able to get in when they do get home
-pour bleach all over their yard

There are so many things you could do to them. The possibilities are endless.

Infinite
04-09-2007, 09:04 AM
yea im plotting.. just last night i heard someone walking through the bushes by my house, opened the garage door and someone hauled ass up to my neighbors house. too bad i didnt have my 9mm handy. woulda made for an interesting story to the cops "i thought it was an animal or something"

fight club
04-09-2007, 01:55 PM
wtf is wrong with your neighbors?!!?!?

Infinite
04-09-2007, 02:20 PM
im not sure. i wish i knew

RISKYB
04-09-2007, 02:24 PM
put their home number on craigslist in the erotic section

RISKYB
04-09-2007, 02:25 PM
before you leave go to a bait store and buy a couple hundred crickets and put them in their bushes

RISKYB
04-09-2007, 02:31 PM
tie a bell up under there car it will drive them crazy

RISKYB
04-09-2007, 02:33 PM
put their names and address on craigslist under the title swinger party here

keevo54
04-09-2007, 02:51 PM
I'll try to find the name of the stuff, but there is a chemical you inject into trees that will kill them. People do this on lakes because the core of engineers will only allow you to cut down trees that pose a safety hazard. Put it in all of their trees and they will be dead in about 6 months maybe less

NewGen33
04-09-2007, 04:45 PM
1.Get a 10 gallon garbage can
2.Fill with water and add dye or whatever
3.Lean the trash can against the door
4.Ring doorbell and run
5.Enjoy your sweet revenge

Mr_Mischif
04-09-2007, 06:07 PM
1.Get a 10 gallon garbage can
2.Fill with water and add dye or whatever
3.Lean the trash can against the door
4.Ring doorbell and run
5.Enjoy your sweet revenge

That seems a little weak.

coolcat
04-09-2007, 06:44 PM
put their names and address on craigslist under the title swinger party here

LOLOL!!! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

+1

turbolaser6
04-09-2007, 07:20 PM
lol i'd paint ball'em then give some kid $20 to break some windows.... lol but i think the hure ricer meet would be fun i have a accord with a busted up muffler... its really loud. i wouldnet mind revving it up by thier door for a couple of hours....

changaroo
04-10-2007, 02:25 AM
lol why dont u just have an IA meet or a drive through one day before you leave... and make sure everybody takes off their mufflers.

-edit- didnt know it was posted already :P sorry!

04CoorsCan
04-10-2007, 11:10 AM
If they have kids...start collecting toys they leave out.....then once you get enough....start a nice little bon fire in the back yard...give them a little jingle on the phone to see if they want to come over and see something interesting as you are burning their toys.....I am surprised you haven't flown off the handle yet.

You don't physically fuck with certain things....family pet being one of those things.

My last day there would only consist of making them as fucking miserable as possible and destroying as much of their property as humanly possible.

*end rant*

RISKYB
04-10-2007, 11:18 AM
hop on the home shopping channel and have a bunch of stuff shipped to them COD

RISKYB
04-10-2007, 11:28 AM
send one of them a dozen black roses with condolences for the loss of the other

hire a prostitute to go there one night at 8 and ask for the husband

or make a frequent customer voucher for chipndales for her and leave it in the mailbox

call the power company and tell them your moving and give them their address

stick a bunch of plastic silverware up in their grass

04CoorsCan
04-10-2007, 11:30 AM
stick a bunch of plastic silverware up in their grass

I did that to some friends a few years ago.....funny as hell!!:lmfao:

shawn ///M
04-10-2007, 12:54 PM
I still like the idea of having a huge IA meet :yes:

m0b3atz
04-10-2007, 01:40 PM
lmao if that was me ill take a pnice piss on that ladies face infront of her husband
lol where u stay at let me take care of the proplem for ya man ......... im being serouse this sound like it would be fun

here get brake fluid and pure it on there car ...
and get a old spark plug and use the tip and tap the winsheild in the upright hand corner slightly window will shadder with no noise hahahah and a marble in the gas tank