PDA

View Full Version : Box Programs??

SRCRX
04-02-2007, 09:34 PM
Just wanted to see if anyone had any links to any box building
programs, that they have used with good out comes??

vented,sealed,transmission line anything

SPL_Jetta
04-02-2007, 09:42 PM
something simple that might help in some demensions is the link on www.orioncaraudio.com

SRCRX
04-02-2007, 09:51 PM

I use to have one of Orion's HCCA amps, stable down to .25 Ohm!!

Some good stuff

DJ XtRaK©
04-03-2007, 12:00 PM
www.the12volt.com

then click on box calculator on the left

SRCRX
04-03-2007, 12:20 PM
www.the12volt.com (http://www.the12volt.com/)

then click on box calculator on the left

Looks like they have alot of links to good information
thanks

BanginJimmy
04-07-2007, 09:10 PM
WINISD

http://www.linearteam.dk

on the right side under downloads theres a link for winisd pro.

Also if you can find a bootleg copy I use BassBox Pro 6

SRCRX
04-07-2007, 10:47 PM
YA, That was what I looking for:goodjob:

mikesEK
04-15-2007, 12:30 PM
I collect OldSchool amps in my collection I have lots of older fosgates ,ppi ,orion ,audio art ,rodek ,Hafler ,phoenix gold ,matts ,us amps
I sell car audio and found myself with like 5-6 killer old school amps that were broke and i couldnt throw em away ,,and thats how it started ,,and the cool thing is most of all the ones I have are broke ,so its kind of a cheap hobby

I DONT like selling my amps if you guys are ever looking for something weird or old lemme know ,,,I even got "SOMEWHERE" an old brg400 module that was need to take the older 225hcca's down to ½ohm ,i think it was ,,I talked to an Orion rep like 8-9 years ago and he explained to me that the HCCA's wernt ever meant to be used for more than 2-3minutes at a time because they are truly High Current COMPETION Amps,,thats why she's stable so low and not fused

anyways just my:2cents:

SRCRX
04-16-2007, 08:22 AM
I collect OldSchool amps in my collection I have lots of older fosgates ,ppi ,orion ,audio art ,rodek ,Hafler ,phoenix gold ,matts ,us amps
I sell car audio and found myself with like 5-6 killer old school amps that were broke and i couldnt throw em away ,,and thats how it started ,,and the cool thing is most of all the ones I have are broke ,so its kind of a cheap hobby

I DONT like selling my amps if you guys are ever looking for something weird or old lemme know ,,,I even got "SOMEWHERE" an old brg400 module that was need to take the older 225hcca's down to ½ohm ,i think it was ,,I talked to an Orion rep like 8-9 years ago and he explained to me that the HCCA's wernt ever meant to be used for more than 2-3minutes at a time because they are truly High Current COMPETION Amps,,thats why she's stable so low and not fused

Yes, But do you have any box programs??
:thinking: My Hcca did not need one of those brg400 modules,But it was
one of the newer ones!

Xrated O.G.
04-17-2007, 06:23 PM

You have a PM....

mikesEK
04-18-2007, 01:58 AM
I was off-topic...sorry ..cockbiter:D
Yes, But do you have any box programs??
:thinking: My Hcca did not need one of those brg400 modules,But it was
one of the newer ones!

SRCRX
04-18-2007, 08:44 AM
I was off-topic...sorry ..cockbiter:D

LoL....It's no big deal, I found what I was looking for a few weeks-ago