PDA

View Full Version : Those who work with the hispanic persuasion

jmmx258
04-02-2007, 05:34 PM
How many of them are actually SMART? No offense to those with even a hint of common sense.

I work with 2 of the dumbest sunsabitches alive.

Always making more work than whats needed, getting ahead of themselves, and fucking shit up. Then today, While I hold one hand up with a closed fist meaning "Don't Move" the mother fucker sitting in the machine drops a 500lb cabinet on my hand. I pulled it out just in time to get my middle finger smashed.

This also being the same one who decided to back fill a wall we had built, WHILE I was still building it, and damn near knocking it down on top of me. 8 rows tall, and about 65lb a block.

Again, no offense to any of the hispanics who have a brain, and can also use it.

Though, to you dumb fucks who don't seem to know how to use a proper thought process. Go jump the fuckin fence. I swear half of you work about as well as the fence you jumped to fuckin get here!

Oh and the same guy also parked an F-Superduty behind an F350, and it rolled and smashed into the 350.

Un-educated fuck bag anyhow.

My lovely rant for the evening.

DeutscheBAG!
04-02-2007, 05:36 PM
How many of them are actually SMART? No offense to those with even a hint of common sense.

Always making more work than whats needed, getting ahead of themselves, and fucking shit up. Then today, While I hold one hand up with a closed fist meaning "Don't Move" the mother fucker sitting in the machine drops a 500lb cabinet on my hand. I pulled it out just in time to get my middle finger smashed.

This also being the same one who decided to back fill a wall we had built, WHILE I was still building it, and damn near knocking it down on top of me. 8 rows tall, and about 65lb a block.

Again, no offense to any of the hispanics who have a brain, and can also use it.

Though, to you dumb fucks who don't seem to know how to use a proper thought process. Go jump the fuckin fence. I swear half of you work about as well as the fence you jumped to fuckin get here!

Oh and the same guy also parked an F-Superduty behind an F350, and it rolled and smashed into the 350.

just because you encounter a few rotten apples doesn't mean the entire orchard is bad.....

jmmx258
04-02-2007, 05:37 PM
just because you encounter a few rotten apples doesn't mean the entire orchard is bad.....
Also stated twice in the post. "No offense...with brain power etc..." Thanks for the obvious

VooDooXII
04-02-2007, 05:38 PM
just because you encounter a few rotten apples doesn't mean the entire orchard is bad...

I think he addressed that already.

I swear half of you work about as well as the fence you jumped to fuckin get here!

This on the other hand, was funny as shit.

quickdodge®
04-02-2007, 05:41 PM

Going along with this post, why couldn't have been labeled as to any fucktard and not just hitting up people of Hispanic decent? Any asscrack could have done the same fucked up shit, dude. Later, QD.

Julio
04-02-2007, 05:41 PM
So since you said... "HALF OF YOU".. that means alot of dumb hispanic people.. hahaha

Im willing to bet those people even though half the time they are fucking shit up like you said, the other half that they actually do good.. is still 3 times more work then you actualy do.

I will put money on that..

jmmx258
04-02-2007, 05:44 PM
So since you said... "HALF OF YOU".. that means alot of dumb hispanic people.. hahaha

Im willing to bet those people even though half the time they are fucking shit up like you said, the other half that they actually do good.. is still 3 times more work then you actualy do.

Ok, I over thought my numbers. None the less. They hardly do much work. One sits his ass on the machine because all he knows how to do is pull levers and dig holes. I for the first time with this job learned to run an Excavator, and can do so flawlessly and just as quick as him. He's been doing it for 10 years. The other sits there and watches for "utilities" even on sites where I've called underground alert, and NOTHING is under the ground in the site perimeter.

Echonova
04-02-2007, 05:46 PM
Ever think maybe there not "accidents"? You, out of work means more work and money for them = HISPANICS FOR THE WIN!!!

Julio
04-02-2007, 05:47 PM
your are the typical noobie @ the job =]

jmmx258
04-02-2007, 05:50 PM
your are the typical noobie @ the job =]
I've been there longer than them. At this current job that is. They came along after me, to work under me as a 3 man crew installing these sites.

Echonova is probably right.

More on the smashing of the finger story. He was setting a cabinet down, onto 4 line up studs. he claimed he could see the bolt holes as the cabinet was only 3" off of the pad, and he was in the machine, while the bolt holes are in the bottom of the cabinet.

sirkus
04-02-2007, 06:16 PM

Where is the sense in having to redo shit just because they can do it 3x faster than anyone else? I work with around 30-40 Hispanics.. I get along with almost all of them. Good wholesome people who have good work ethics. I like them a lot more than these lazy ass 18 year olds getting hired out of high school. I'd rather work with someone who doesn't speak English than someone who doesn't give a shit about their job.

Something that bothers me though.. is that there are some positions open above me, that I can't get because I'm not bilingual. I'm required to learn another language to have a job.. but they don't? :thinking:

jmmx258
04-02-2007, 06:18 PM
Where is the sense in having to redo shit just because they can do it 3x faster than anyone else? I work with around 30-40 Hispanics.. I get along with almost all of them. Good wholesome people who have good work ethics. I like them a lot more than these lazy ass 18 year olds getting hired out of high school. I'd rather work with someone who doesn't speak English than someone who doesn't give a shit about their job.

Something that bothers me though.. is that there are some positions open above me, that I can't get because I'm not bilingual. I'm required to learn another language to have a job.. but they don't? :thinking:
I haven't any problems working with them.. I also did other work today with other hispanics. They were great to work with. Some hard to understand, but great people to work with. I also agree they're very wholesome people. Some, more than other however need to figure out their thought process a little/lot more.

Just to be put out there, this was not mean to be any sort of racist thread. It was merely a rant more than anything else. Had it been racist, there would have been lots of things said, that would go highly un-appreciated.

sirkus
04-02-2007, 06:20 PM
Ever think maybe there not "accidents"? You, out of work means more work and money for them = HISPANICS FOR THE WIN!!!
Haha I bet they go home and tell their wife "You should have seen it! I almost crushed this assholes hand today. You should have seen his face HAHAHA" :lmfao:

jmmx258
04-02-2007, 06:22 PM
Haha I bet they go home and tell their wife "You should have seen it! I almost crushed this assholes hand today. You should have seen his face HAHAHA" :lmfao:

LMFAO! Probably lol.

Julio

Your post is very contradicting... :thinking:

Wurm

lirl is that a word

jmmx258
04-02-2007, 06:25 PM
lirl is that a word
Sounded good to me. But so does chilli cheese dogs from race trac lol. Maybe i should've chosen sunzabitches instead. With the Z rather lol

quickdodge®
04-02-2007, 06:32 PM
Just to be put out there, this was not mean to be any sort of racist thread..

Sounds like it was. If not, you probably would have left the nationality out of it. But you distinctly mentioned their race and even so far as to keep talking about them as Hispanic and not just your average dumbass. In all of my E-thugging, I have never called anyone by their race. They're either a dumbass, dummy, idiot, moron or whatever. Not a black idiot or Mexican dumbass. Later, QD.

jmmx258
04-02-2007, 06:34 PM
Sounds like it was. If not, you probably would have left the nationality out of it. But you distinctly mentioned their race and even so far as to keep talking about them as Hispanic and not just your average dumbass. In all of my E-thugging, I have never called anyone by their race. They're either a dumbass, dummy, idiot, moron or whatever. Not a black idiot or Mexican dumbass. Later, QD.
My apologies. Didn't mean to have it seem that way. I've just not worked with this level of stupidity and ignorance in reguard to other people's safety. As it's also my first time working with hispanics. Which sadly, keeps me relating the topic to them as well.

Again, Sorry. Not racist.

Maniaç
04-02-2007, 07:39 PM
haha, sorry about what happened. but yeah, not alot of hispanics are very smart.
only the ones that speak english and have some education, the ones freash out of Mexico/Salvador/ect. are pretty stupid. No English Ftl

cactusEG
04-02-2007, 07:45 PM
haha, sorry about what happened. but yeah, not alot of hispanics are very smart.
only the ones that speak english and have some education, the ones freash out of Mexico/Salvador/ect. are pretty stupid. No English Ftl

americanized hispanic :screwy:. not true i know lots of smart FOB's when was the last im u went to mex? theyed say the same thing about ur ass

Maniaç
04-02-2007, 07:51 PM
americanized hispanic :screwy:. not true i know lots of smart FOB's when was the last im u went to mex? theyed say the same thing about ur ass

i can care less about Mexico, i was brought here when i was 6months old. and have never returned.
1. im Mexican, but don't care about Mexico
2. fuck what they have to say.

jmmx258
04-02-2007, 07:54 PM
*ding ding ding* fights over. It was just a random rant. Not an oppurtunity to make a "fuck off my bean burrito kills your fucking taco bell dog bitch!!" Thread.

Hektik
04-03-2007, 01:36 AM

WTF .... you cant be fucking serious...... so because someone doesn’t speak English all of a sudden the college degrees they have in accounting doesn’t matter cause they are automatically idiots.....so let me ask you this when your parents brought you here they didn’t know English did they? If they didn’t does that mean that your mom and dad are pretty stupid. No English Ftl..... just by reading that comment I can see that you yourself are ignorant even though you speak English.....yes there are uneducated Hispanics just like there are uneducated Americans, and Asians, and any other race. but you cant solely base their intelligence on whether they understand or speak English...sit down with some of these so called Hispanics who aren’t very smart(according to you) and talk to them in Spanish and I guarantee allot , not all, will school you ...

Fred Sanford
04-03-2007, 01:38 AM
My friend works in construction and told me that the beaners shit UNDER the houses all the time. That is fucking disgusting.

thinkfast®
04-03-2007, 07:19 AM
WHAT DOES THEIR RACE HAVE TO DO W/ THEIR INTELLIGENCE?? YOU KNOW HOW MANY IGNORANT FUCKS I HAVE TO DEAL WITH ON A DAILY, AND THESE PEOPLE HAVE COLLEGE DEGREES MAN

Maniaç
04-03-2007, 09:00 AM
WTF .... you cant be fucking serious...... so because someone doesn’t speak English all of a sudden the college degrees they have in accounting doesn’t matter cause they are automatically idiots.....so let me ask you this when your parents brought you here they didn’t know English did they? If they didn’t does that mean that your mom and dad are pretty stupid. No English Ftl..... just by reading that comment I can see that you yourself are ignorant even though you speak English.....yes there are uneducated Hispanics just like there are uneducated Americans, and Asians, and any other race. but you cant solely base their intelligence on whether they understand or speak English...sit down with some of these so called Hispanics who aren’t very smart(according to you) and talk to them in Spanish and I guarantee allot , not all, will school you ...

:rolleyes: dude at work they're two dish washers who said they went to school and shit... not sure for what, but in the USA that doesn't mean shit! they don't speak ENGLISH.

Maniaç
04-03-2007, 09:01 AM
WHAT DOES THEIR RACE HAVE TO DO W/ THEIR INTELLIGENCE?? YOU KNOW HOW MANY IGNORANT FUCKS I HAVE TO DEAL WITH ON A DAILY, AND THESE PEOPLE HAVE COLLEGE DEGREES MAN

thats true.... plus we see alot more homeless white/black people than we do hispanics. shows how stupid some americans are.

thinkfast®
04-03-2007, 09:23 AM
I HAVE NOT SEEN MEXICAN BUMS SINCE IVE MOVED HERE LOL

POOR? YES

ABLE TO WORK, YET REFUSE LIKE ALL THE BUMS OFF BOULEVARD? NO

thinkfast®
04-03-2007, 09:23 AM
OH AND MANIAC YOU GOT TO BE SHITTIN ME W/ THEM COMMENTS MAN.. YOU SHOULD STOP BEFORE REAL MEXICANS COME IN HERE

itsjustdee
04-03-2007, 09:30 AM

SO ARE YOU SAYING THAT PEOPLE WHO DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH ARE STUPID?

I MEAN BOTH ASIANS AND HISPANICS DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH, BUT THEY LIVE IN AMERICA AND THEY OWN HALF OF GWINNETT WITH ALL THEIR BUSINESSES AND SHIT.

SO ARE THEY STILL STUPID? :thinking:

itsjustdee
04-03-2007, 09:32 AM
thats true.... plus we see alot more homeless white/black people than we do hispanics. shows how stupid some americans are.

I NEVER NOTICED THAT UNTIL YOU SAID IT! THAT IS SO TRUE.

SLOWLYbtngU
04-03-2007, 11:18 AM
I HAVE NOT SEEN MEXICAN BUMS SINCE IVE MOVED HERE LOL

POOR? YES

ABLE TO WORK, YET REFUSE LIKE ALL THE BUMS OFF BOULEVARD? NO

Pleasantdale exit. The bum that stands across from the QT... Def Latino. But that only makes one that I have seen.

Rican219
04-03-2007, 11:50 AM
:cry:

Evil Goat
04-03-2007, 11:55 AM
I HAVE NOT SEEN MEXICAN BUMS SINCE IVE MOVED HERE

they dont stand on street corners, they hang out at the home depots

thinkfast®
04-03-2007, 12:43 PM
YOU KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING AT HOME DEPOT?

ASKING FOR WORK

THEY ARE NOT A PIECE OF SHIT THAT WAS BORN IN THIS COUNTRY AND HAS ALL THE RIGHTS THAT THOSE MEXICANS ARE WORKING SO HARD FOR, YET BEGGING FOR MY PITY/SYMPATHY/POCKET CHANGE

FUCK THAT IM HANDIN OUT JOB APPLICATIONS TO THEM AMERICAN ASS CLOWNS INSTEAD OF MY 17 CENTS

Fred Sanford
04-03-2007, 01:20 PM
That's because white's and most black's don't live 40 people to a 1200 sq ft house.

STI LOVER
04-03-2007, 01:21 PM
what's up jose. I see u lurking in hurr. lol

STI LOVER
04-03-2007, 01:22 PM
That's because white's and most black's don't live 40 people to a 1200 sq ft house.

:lmfao: man u need to quit while you're ahead.

thinkfast®
04-03-2007, 01:31 PM

SO ONE PERSON SAYS THEY HANG OUT AT HOME DEPOT, YOU SAY THEY LIVE 40 TO A HOME??MAKE SOME FUCKIN SENSE DUNSKY

Evil Goat
04-03-2007, 01:33 PM

ASKING FOR WORK

i know what theyre doing.....ive picked quite a few up...cant beat having your lawn cut, bushes pruned, house painted, trash taken off, oil changed in both cars, dinner cooked, and dishes washed for a mere $11.34 :goodjob:

too bad theyre here illegally, which is the reason you wont see most mexicans begging for money on a street corner begging for change w/ the possibility of a cop coming by doesnt mix.....well that and the 26 mexicans to a 1200 sq ft house comment pretty much hits it on the head

thinkfast®
04-03-2007, 01:34 PM
i know what theyre doing.....ive picked quite a few up...cant beat having your lawn cut, bushes pruned, house painted, trash taken off, oil changed in both cars, dinner cooked, and dishes washed for a mere $11.34 :goodjob:

WHATS YOUR POINT

THEY WORK FOR $$ WHILE WHITE/BLACK HOMELESS BUM PIECES OF SHIT BEG FOR IT AND YOU GET NOTHING IN RETURN

MAKE SOME FUCKIN SENSE

Evil Goat
04-03-2007, 01:38 PM
WHATS YOUR POINT

too bad theyre here illegally, which is the reason you wont see most mexicans begging for money on a street corner

thats my point

thinkfast®
04-03-2007, 01:43 PM
PLEASE MAKE SOME SENSE!!

YES THEY ARE HERE ILLEGALLY BUT WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE? BUMMING AROUND ASKING FOR CHANGE LEADING A PATHETIC EXISTENCE? HELL NO!! THEY ARE BUSTING THEIR ASS FOR YOUR LAZINESS.. WATER YOUR GARDEN/CUT YOUR GRASS/BUILD YOUR DECK/PLANT YOUR TREES, ALL FOR THE CHEAP PRICE HOMEY.. ITS CALLED PUTTIN YOUR PRIDE ASIDE AND GETTIN OFF YOUR FUCKIN ASS TO DO SOMETHING W/ YOUR LIFE :goodjob:

BUMS ARE A WASTE OF SPACE IN AMERICA AND GET NO SYMPATHY FROM ME.. YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT GIVEN TO YOU, THE SAME RIGHTS PEOPLE DIE FOR SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE, AND YOU WANNA BUM AROUND W/ A FUCKIN BUCKET AT A RED LIGHT?

GET THE FUK OUTTA MY FACE W/ THAT SHIT

Evil Goat
04-03-2007, 01:52 PM
PLEASE MAKE SOME SENSE!!

YES THEY ARE HERE ILLEGALLY BUT WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE? BUMMING AROUND ASKING FOR CHANGE LEADING A PATHETIC EXISTENCE? HELL NO!! THEY ARE BUSTING THEIR ASS FOR YOUR LAZINESS.. WATER YOUR GARDEN/CUT YOUR GRASS/BUILD YOUR DECK/PLANT YOUR TREES, ALL FOR THE CHEAP PRICE HOMEY.. ITS CALLED PUTTIN YOUR PRIDE ASIDE AND GETTIN OFF YOUR FUCKIN ASS TO DO SOMETHING W/ YOUR LIFE :goodjob:

BUMS ARE A WASTE OF SPACE IN AMERICA AND GET NO SYMPATHY FROM ME.. YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT GIVEN TO YOU, THE SAME RIGHTS PEOPLE DIE FOR SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE, AND YOU WANNA BUM AROUND W/ A FUCKIN BUCKET AT A RED LIGHT?

haha....youve obviously never really run up on some true illegals, how they live, and what they do have you?

i am a quality control supervisor for one of the biggest tv providers in the nation, which means i spend most of my work days going in and out of homes where installs and trouble calls have taken place checking for workmanship....let me let you in on a secret, most, if not all, of the illegals in this area are leading pathetic lives, in dumps, w/ 10+ kids, and 9 times out of 10 every single one of the motherfuckers living there (and yes i have to ask, b/c my company wants to know what ratio of people per household we have) are home, this includes these so called hard working, non begging types....you dont have to stand on a street corner to beg, all you have to do is cash in on the welfare that i and you work so fucking hard to provide them with, living in a should be condemned building w/ no a/c, busted windos covered w/ shoe box tops, cooking food bought w/ welfare on a makeshift grill in the back yard, and taking your kids for free doctors visits is no different than standing on a street corner, begging for money, and living under a bridge, regardless of what fucking color your skin is...until youve seen the real world of what goes on in peoples daily lives you wont know shit....so "you get the fukoutta my face w/ that shit"

STI LOVER
04-03-2007, 02:07 PM
haha....youve obviously never really run up on some true illegals, how they live, and what they do have you?

i am a quality control supervisor for one of the biggest tv providers in the nation, which means i spend most of my work days going in and out of homes where installs and trouble calls have taken place checking for workmanship....let me let you in on a secret, most, if not all, of the illegals in this area are leading pathetic lives, in dumps, w/ 10+ kids, and 9 times out of 10 every single one of the motherfuckers living there (and yes i have to ask, b/c my company wants to know what ratio of people per household we have) are home, this includes these so called hard working, non begging types....you dont have to stand on a street corner to beg, all you have to do is cash in on the welfare that i and you work so fucking hard to provide them with, living in a should be condemned building w/ no a/c, busted windos covered w/ shoe box tops, cooking food bought w/ welfare on a makeshift grill in the back yard, and taking your kids for free doctors visits is no different than standing on a street corner, begging for money, and living under a bridge, regardless of what fucking color your skin is...until youve seen the real world of what goes on in peoples daily lives you wont know shit....so "you get the fukoutta my face w/ that shit"

honestly, I don't think all those illegals u are referring to have welfare because most of them are to scared to ask for it because they think that they are going to ask legal documents. and second if they are living in those type of conditions, how do they have money for cable and not for food?? don't u think that's kind strange?:thinking: have u asked them if they have welfare or are u just assuming?? how do u know the people living under bridges aren't living off welfare? don't just talk to talk. find out for real and then say something.

Evil Goat
04-03-2007, 02:19 PM
honestly, I don't think all those illegals u are referring to have welfare because most of them are to scared to ask for it because they think that they are going to ask legal documents.

its easier to get welfare in middle ga than it is to buy a drink at a gas station, assuming you dont get shot by scum first

and second if they are living in those type of conditions, how do they have money for cable and not for food??

why pay for something when you can get it for free? i ask myself why we should even have to install or give people in the housing projects the choice of any type of television, but they have it, free or next to free housing and they have every movie station under the stars w/ all the extra shit....youre asking the wrong person this, why dont you contact your state rep

have u asked them if they have welfare or are u just assuming??

there are certain packages that one can sign up for with our company, that doesnt require a certain # of things that hard working people have, like checking accounts, credit, or even a social security #, i have the paperwork in hand when i go to their house, i can put two and two together, see what kind of package they have, where they live, the fact that they cant speak english, and the sight of wic approved stuff everywhere....it will lead you to believe they are possibly on welfare....do i know for certain? no......do you know for certain people standing on street corners dont live in mansions? neither am i....

i associate the term illegals w/ mexicans, racist or not, and some of the worst living conditions ive seen, and you cant change that, are inhabited by mexicans, followed closely by whites....

i dont give a dime to anyone asking for $....way i look at it is im already getting rammed every other week when they take taxes out of my check...go sign up for one of those marvelous government programs aimed at helping people sit on their ass....i mean get back on their feet.....and leave me the fuck alone

GTScoob
04-03-2007, 03:19 PM
I dont have much of a problem dealing with the hispanics at work as long as they stay on top of things. There's one guy who we're all convinced is really half-retarded but most of the other mexicans are a lot harder workers than most of the black people I've ever worked with. I cant think of a time in the last year when a mexican worker has called out sick or come into work late; they're always punctual regardless of how they feel. Most of them stay away from illegal drugs and alcohol (although I know a couple who sell stuff but dont use it themselves).

My biggest argument with them is when they tell me I need to learn spanish to be able to speak to them, when they're in my country. I've already learned and mastered english and german and know more spanish than they do english.

quickdodge®
04-03-2007, 03:32 PM

ASKING FOR WORK

THEY ARE NOT A PIECE OF SHIT THAT WAS BORN IN THIS COUNTRY AND HAS ALL THE RIGHTS THAT THOSE MEXICANS ARE WORKING SO HARD FOR, YET BEGGING FOR MY PITY/SYMPATHY/POCKET CHANGE

FUCK THAT IM HANDIN OUT JOB APPLICATIONS TO THEM AMERICAN ASS CLOWNS INSTEAD OF MY 17 CENTS

Exactly. I've really never seen one homeless Hispanic person. Just because they're at gas stations and hardware stores, doesn't mean they are homeless. Later, QD.

Annihilation
04-03-2007, 03:36 PM
lolol since they already knew english growing up, right?

they = born spanish, learned english (more or less)

you = born english, learned..... uhhhhhhhh

and you're complaining?

jmmx258
04-03-2007, 03:36 PM
Boy I really feel as though I fucked up making this thread. Again, my apologies to everybody who took offense. I'm still new to georgia I say. Its also my first experience working with hispanics. Which, is also why it sticks so much for me to reference this shit to them.

Maniaç
04-03-2007, 03:39 PM
SO ARE YOU SAYING THAT PEOPLE WHO DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH ARE STUPID? :thinking:

no im saying that even though some Latinos have a very successful lifes in another country, all the stuff they know form that country will not help them here. i personally know alot of smart latinos but i was answering Hetik's question

its how you use your brain, which separates a smart one from a slow one.

OH AND MANIAC YOU GOT TO BE SHITTIN ME W/ THEM COMMENTS MAN.. YOU SHOULD STOP BEFORE REAL MEXICANS COME IN HERE

its true man, like i said if you're a super geniuze(???) in Mexico, that doesn't mean you're one here. plus some are not... think about it. Math/English/Social Studies/Science, im pretty sure the dish washers @ my job don't know shit about them.

but unlike alot of americans, if they can't pay the bills or have problems in life, they give up and force themselfs to beg for money like children. i admire the Mexican spirt, why cause we work so hard just to support our needs. yet the law doesn't see that. maybe one day

GTScoob
04-03-2007, 03:39 PM
^^^ Why should they give you the job if you're not qualified for it. You could have stuck around and taken 4 years of spanish in high school just like anybody else, or gone for a very easy foreign language minor at any college. There are a lot of quick and easy language classes you can take online; hell if you work around them long enough you'll start to pick up basics.

At least the hispanics dont bitch about not getting raises due to not knowing the language; they just accept their place and try to learn english in order to progress.

Maniaç
04-03-2007, 03:42 PM
^^^ Why should they give you the job if you're not qualified for it. You could have stuck around and taken 4 years of spanish in high school just like anybody else, or gone for a very easy foreign language minor at any college. There are a lot of quick and easy language classes you can take online; hell if you work around them long enough you'll start to pick up basics.

At least the hispanics dont bitch about not getting raises due to not knowing the language; they just accept their place and try to learn english in order to progress.

not true, ive known alot of them that just come here and give a shit about the country, not wanting to learn english or anything. those are the ones i dislike

Fred Sanford
04-03-2007, 05:17 PM
SO ONE PERSON SAYS THEY HANG OUT AT HOME DEPOT, YOU SAY THEY LIVE 40 TO A HOME??MAKE SOME FUCKIN SENSE DUNSKY
Both statements are true puto.
They hang out at Home Depot, and they live 20+ to a house/trailer.
Don't get me started on how they defy physics when it comes to packing into a car.

Extrememustang
04-03-2007, 05:23 PM
PLEASE MAKE SOME SENSE!!

GET THE FUK OUTTA MY FACE W/ THAT SHITSomeone needs to bitch slap this guy becasue he is always bitching

Lucky DAWG
04-03-2007, 05:30 PM
yea i dunno what mexicans you are talking about, but all of the ones i know work hard as hell. Regardless of brain capacity, which has nothing to do with their race, probably the fact that they don't understand english so don't understand the orders completely lol.

Some black comedian i was watching made a funny statement, he said "if mexicans had been enslaved instead of black folks, slavery would've ended about 2 days after it started because they woulda done all the work already"

haha

Lucky DAWG
04-03-2007, 05:34 PM
PLEASE MAKE SOME SENSE!!

i agree too

unless you have some kind of handicap there is no reason why you can't be working. the reason why you aren't working is because you have too much pride to not go and do a job that you see as degrading. desperate times call for desperate measures and you gotta make do with what you have at the time being in the worst situations. If that means cutting lawns, and scraping up dog crap in yards until you find an opening in one of those nice corporate jobs after you get laid off... so be it.

if you're down on your luck and are having a bad day, week, or month and are outta work... i'll lend you an ear and give my condolences to make you feel better, but if you want to keep sitting there afterwards, the bills on you

Extrememustang
04-03-2007, 06:02 PM
yea i dunno what mexicans you are talking about, but all of the ones i know work hard as hell. Regardless of brain capacity, which has nothing to do with their race, probably the fact that they don't understand english so don't understand the orders completely lol.

Some black comedian i was watching made a funny statement, he said "if mexicans had been enslaved instead of black folks, slavery would've ended about 2 days after it started because they woulda done all the work already"

haha
HAHAH PLUS 1

Julio
04-03-2007, 06:24 PM
I will bet 500 bucks to any of you talking smack that will go to buford hwy and run there mouth in front of any of the south american hanging in the corners..
I will take you to a couple of spots... and I will record everything.. Including the ass whooping you will get.

Whos down ? I will bet none of you Will say shit then.

God Bless -

Evil Goat
04-03-2007, 07:38 PM
I will bet 500 bucks to any of you talking smack that will go to buford hwy and run there mouth in front of any of the south american hanging in the corners..
I will take you to a couple of spots... and I will record everything.. Including the ass whooping you will get.

God Bless -

and that proves....?

Hektik
04-03-2007, 07:49 PM
Because a person does not understand the English language does not make them any less intelligent than any one of us. Its true that it’s how they use their brain is what matters...but u can’t seriously tell me that a language barrier = intelligence. that’s just plain retarted...but what ever ill leave the intelligence comment alone because obviously we have allot of poorly educated people on this board.... illegal aliens are some of the hardest working people I know especially Spanish ones whether they are Mexican, Guatemalan, Salvadorian, Colombian or any other race most, not all, are very hard workers.....truthfully , and I haven’t been down Buford highway in a while, I have not seen many Hispanics laying around begging for my dollar or trying to bum a cigg. Yes some off them do live 10 to a house. So what difference does that make to you? If the moved into 3 separate homes would that make your life any better. probably not... now i'm not in agreement with the illegal immigrants who come to this country and work and save and take their money with them back home but that’s a different subject.... now let me ask you this.. There are a boat load of illegal immigrants in this country who work with fake social security cards or tax ID cards. So they get taxes taken out of their check yet they never claim these taxes at the end of the year due to the paperwork being false. Where do you think all this millions of dollars go each year... towards the same programs you complain about them using IE WIC, WELLFARE, stuff of this sort... so what is there really to complain about....aside from the fact that they are supporting their families even with their supposed, according to some on here, lack of intelligence.... I have many family members who are illegal in this county. They are doing what they need to get legalized. They are learning the language. They live in single family homes. They pay taxes. so what are you going to complain about them now... its actually sad to see the lack of intelligence in people who truly believe they are above someone else because of they’re nationality or what language they speak...

JMMX258 this wasn’t mean towards you... you simply started a thread because you were heated about a near accident... simply understand that what you say can affect many people....so think a little bit harder before saying stuff in anger....

Julio
04-03-2007, 07:57 PM
and that proves....?

Nothing really. But it will be fun to watch on Youtube.

I can already see it...

Illegal Kick Whitey's ass for calling him a Bum.. :lmfao:

Julio
04-03-2007, 07:58 PM
Because a person does not understand the English language does not make them any less intelligent than any one of us. Its true that it’s how they use their brain is what matters...but u can’t seriously tell me that a language barrier = intelligence. that’s just plain retarted...but what ever ill leave the intelligence comment alone because obviously we have allot of poorly educated people on this board.... illegal aliens are some of the hardest working people I know especially Spanish ones whether they are Mexican, Guatemalan, Salvadorian, Colombian or any other race most, not all, are very hard workers.....truthfully , and I haven’t been down Buford highway in a while, I have not seen many Hispanics laying around begging for my dollar or trying to bum a cigg. Yes some off them do live 10 to a house. So what difference does that make to you? If the moved into 3 separate homes would that make your life any better. probably not... now i'm not in agreement with the illegal immigrants who come to this country and work and save and take their money with them back home but that’s a different subject.... now let me ask you this.. There are a boat load of illegal immigrants in this country who work with fake social security cards or tax ID cards. So they get taxes taken out of their check yet they never claim these taxes at the end of the year due to the paperwork being false. Where do you think all this millions of dollars go each year... towards the same programs you complain about them using IE WIC, WELLFARE, stuff of this sort... so what is there really to complain about....aside from the fact that they are supporting their families even with their supposed, according to some on here, lack of intelligence.... I have many family members who are illegal in this county. They are doing what they need to get legalized. They are learning the language. They live in single family homes. They pay taxes. so what are you going to complain about them now... its actually sad to see the lack of intelligence in people who truly believe they are above someone else because of they’re nationality or what language they speak...

JMMX258 this wasn’t mean towards you... you simply started a thread because you were heated about a near accident... simply understand that what you say can affect many people....so think a little bit harder before saying stuff in anger....

Great post.

But some people will not agree with something that is not convinient to them. Ignorance is a beautiful thing.

RandomGuy
04-03-2007, 08:01 PM
Nothing really. But it will be fun to watch on Youtube.

I can already see it...

Illegal Kick Whitey's ass for calling him a Bum.. :lmfao:
the tables will turn when the illegal gets deported for assault and battery on a whitey

BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNn

then the tables will turn again, when illegal jumps the fence again a year later

BURRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

lolol JK hahaha i offended both sides with this one... damn i'm a genius

Maniaç
04-03-2007, 08:02 PM

+1. i agree. but all i was saying is this: IN the US if you don't know English, all your knowledge form(whatever country someones from) another cuntry will not do the person any good. get it.
i speak so so Spanish and 100% "American" english(since english isn't the frist real lanuage(??) crackers came from europe). but niether will help me out if i go to Japan will it? no

Hektik
04-03-2007, 08:11 PM
+1. i agree. but all i was saying is this: IN the US if you don't know English, all your knowledge form(whatever country someones from) another cuntry will not do the person any good. get it.
i speak so so Spanish and 100% "American" english(since english isn't the frist real lanuage(??) crackers came from europe). but niether will help me out if i go to Japan will it? no

you're absolutely correct. but that does not mean that they are ignorant it only means that they cant get their point accros....which for alot of them is probably more frustrating than to those of us who can speak the language.... :goodjob:

Maniaç
04-03-2007, 08:41 PM
you're absolutely correct. but that does not mean that they are ignorant it only means that they cant get their point accros....which for alot of them is probably more frustrating than to those of us who can speak the language.... :goodjob:
i never called them ignorant............ or did i? no i know i didn't

Echonova
04-03-2007, 08:48 PM

No you didn't, but you came close.......

Maniaç
04-03-2007, 08:49 PM
hahaha ^

Hektik
04-03-2007, 08:59 PM
it wasnt related directly at you. more so i used your post as an example...but no you didnt call them ignorant...

RandomGuy
04-03-2007, 09:01 PM
can we refrain from using the word hispanic, its too misleading and confusing and slightly racist

from now on lets just use the word "Mexican".

k thx,
Management

Hektik
04-03-2007, 09:09 PM
also from now on the word Indian is no longer allowed... we will substitute it with cameljockey.....

thank you
Management over RG....

RandomGuy
04-03-2007, 09:12 PM
also from now on the word Indian is no longer allowed... we will substitute it with cameljockey.....

thank you
Management over RG....lolol
hahah@ you

but yeah YOU SURE SHOWED ME

blahahahhahaha ahahahah

yousef = cameljockey

Lucky DAWG
04-03-2007, 09:15 PM

God Bless -

i wouldn't do it because i have zero problems with them right now.
but no offense...

i bet they wouldn't do anything

if they do that means they're going right back to the place they would hate the most to be... mexico

S II K
04-04-2007, 02:30 AM
i wouldn't do it because i have zero problems with them right now.
but no offense...

i bet they wouldn't do anything

if they do that means they're going right back to the place they would hate the most to be... mexico

im not mexican but im costa rican, which makes me hispanic, and to all you ignorant fucks i dont think they hate their country. they love it, they leave because unfortunatly many of the hispanics as well as the indians asians etc leave their mother country because they dont have the oppurtunities we do. just like my parents when they got here had to get acustomed to the USA way of life, and became legal US citizens im sure many other people are capable of doing it. so to all you racist ppl :2up:

id love to see one of you remedial fucks go out of the US and try to make a life that is no where close to being your culture and what you're used to

ahmonrah
04-04-2007, 02:41 AM
this thread is worthless.......