PDA

View Full Version : It's that time of year, Emissions!

Pher
04-02-2007, 05:28 PM
Somewhere along the year I decided a Cat was not for me, but now that I've got to get my emissions done, things are biting me in the ass. Since I have a custom straight pipe w/ a header, putting on the old cat won't fit unfortunately. My only options as I see them now, spend $500 and have a custom race cat installed or option 2, slap on an O2 Emulator. I've been looking for an emulator but cant find one that specific for an OBD2 B18C1 Plug-n-Play. Any tips on where to find one?

Thanks

Pher

Oh, and long time no see!

§treet_§peed
04-03-2007, 04:13 PM
you know you could jsut find some one that will umm "help" you pass..:D :goodjob: lol cause you know we all can't live in a emissions free county like me!!! :D

Spyder
04-03-2007, 04:20 PM
you know you could jsut find some one that will umm "help" you pass..:D :goodjob: lol cause you know we all can't live in a emissions free county like me!!! :D

I have a car with a blown motor and need to pass by the 7th :( if anyone knows of a place that could "help" I would greatly apprecaite it... PMs only please :)

Pher
04-03-2007, 05:17 PM

Don't think there is much that can be done to "pass" me when I have a check engine light on due to the lack of an o2 sensor. An emulator will work perfectly... if I could find one. Anyone?