PDA

View Full Version : So a real estate agent called us the other day.....(long but good story)

HalfBaked
04-02-2007, 02:57 PM
Well let me start with the background story.

We were renting this house, well we'd pay our rent on time every month but the owners of the house weren't paying there mortgage. So eventually the house gets foreclosed on and we are forced to move. Well we find out that he house is being sold as is, so we get back our deposit don't pay rent the last month and just trash the place. Holes in the walls, garbage everywhere, ya know typical trashing the place shit.

Well we are moving our shit out pretty slowly, we have everything thats big and important already out, mostly just little things like some clothes and a few other things are left. Well the real estate agent calls us and is like "you guys need to come get your stuff out of here and clean up this place" or something along those lines. Telling us she is going to throw everything away and what not. So she calls and calls and calls a lot. Starting to get kinda annoying, well me and my roommate Ryan went over there today to get some of the shit. Well we decided that we should get everything we want just like she said.

So we go into every single room in the house and take all the light bulbs out except ones that are already blown. Then I went downstairs and just busted half of the bulbs I had pulled, except ones that look to be expensive. Then they had some air freshener already there so I helped them out and sprayed the whole bottle into the holes in the walls. I took a nasty shit and just left it in the toilet lol. And they had taken our wall fan and plugged it in to get air circulating so we broke the fan so that they can't use it anymore.

I was thinking about going back and doing an upper decker in one of the toilets but they were already starting to change locks and shit.

VooDooXII
04-02-2007, 02:58 PM
That was pretty funny. I want to be able to do that...

The Yousef
04-02-2007, 03:04 PM
rechange the locks...

HalfBaked
04-02-2007, 03:05 PM
They had opened all the windows to, so I went and shut a few.

I want to go back every day and just undo whatever progress they've done.

After they get the house looking nice I think we're gonna fuck with the real estate agent and have her give us tours of the house and what not and act like we are interested.

Crazy Asian
04-02-2007, 03:08 PM
DO IT !!!!!!!

xLSTONEx
04-02-2007, 03:09 PM
hahaha, wow matt. That bitch calls me every day. Can't wait till the next phone call I get now!

HalfBaked
04-02-2007, 03:12 PM
hahaha, wow matt. That bitch calls me every day. Can't wait till the next phone call I get now!
They won't realize the bulbs are gone for a bit. It is really bright in there most of the time.

Allen still has a shit load of stuff in the garage he may want to get.

2.0civic
04-02-2007, 03:14 PM
awesome....you fucks crack me up

Ed
04-02-2007, 03:15 PM
instead of changing the locks, break keys inside all of them.

The Yousef
04-02-2007, 03:18 PM

...nice :goodjob:

Crazy Asian
04-02-2007, 03:21 PM
Or put some caulking .... or smear crap on all the doorknobs...

Ed
04-02-2007, 03:22 PM
buy one of those things to warm up the door knob from the inside, just like in home alone. lol that will teach them.

HalfBaked
04-02-2007, 03:24 PM
I almost "spilt" synchromesh on the carpet...but decided not to.

Crazy Asian
04-02-2007, 03:26 PM
AHAHAHAH DUDE!! On the day of open house secretly start breaking those vials that smells really bad. Fart bombs and just chuck it everywhere.

HalfBaked
04-02-2007, 03:27 PM
I think I forgot a box of clothes in the attic...I should probably go back and get it, and while I'm in there I should probably leave some chicken or something.

Crazy Asian
04-02-2007, 03:29 PM
OOO!!!! Go buy some mice and release it.

Slowboy
04-02-2007, 03:34 PM
YOu know as much as i want to say, your the kinda of tenants we dont like. But being that you were forced out. That sucks balls. ANd that is some funny as shit. I bet that lady is pissed as hell. Always sucks getting a place back thats all fucked up, that you cant just rent out right away or sell. You got to literally redo everything. But props to you i guess.

2.0civic
04-02-2007, 03:36 PM

nah, even better is superglue downthe cylinder

The Yousef
04-02-2007, 03:37 PM
I think I forgot a box of clothes in the attic...I should probably go back and get it, and while I'm in there I should probably leave some chicken or something.
nah...just get some fish and leave it in the attic

HalfBaked
04-02-2007, 03:39 PM
Well the house went to auction. It didn't go back to the bank. The real estate lady was just a bitch about everything. We got fucked over and were forced to move, and she was a cunt who is all over asses to move when we should be able to take time because we had to find a new house and all sorts of shit.

They need new carpet in almost every room anyways. The previous owners had stains and smoked so it smelled already.

Ed
04-02-2007, 03:41 PM
JESUS, all these ideas... lol it keeps gettin better and better!

EssAreTwenTee
04-02-2007, 03:42 PM
most likely they will sell it as a foreclosure, which means that you buy it without looking at it most the time. So sounds like someone is going to get screwed.

HalfBaked
04-02-2007, 03:44 PM
most likely they will sell it as a foreclosure, which means that you buy it without looking at it most the time. So sounds like someone is going to get screwed.
So someone can buy the house without looking at it?

Because I know it was already purchased at auction. There is a real estate sign in the front yard.

Someone should call and try to tour it now lol.

Ed
04-02-2007, 03:45 PM
damn ^^ you buy a house, expect it to be all nice, all happy, you walk in, and smell the reek of smell inside the walls. lol

kelly marie
04-02-2007, 04:08 PM
more than likely an investor will buy it cheap from the real estate company.. they probably expect it to be nasty and they hardly ever see the insides.. and if they do they won't care b/c they can do cosmetic repairs and make tons of money "flipping" it..

that sucks you got screwed but trying to ruin it b/c the agent is a bia isn't really the best thing to do IMO.. investors don't care.. i'm sure they've seen worse

HalfBaked
04-02-2007, 04:11 PM
We didn't ruin the house. It is just trashed.

EssAreTwenTee
04-02-2007, 04:11 PM
yeah investors buy them then hire an inspector to go check it out for them. So in reality the inspector is the one going to be tortured by the stink you left lol.

bigdare23
04-02-2007, 04:13 PM
{Shakes head}

Hektik
04-03-2007, 01:49 AM
:rolleyes: i did this when i was like 9.... you guys are so cool :rolleyes: .....

Stormhammer
04-03-2007, 02:00 AM
OOO!!!! Go buy some mice and release it.

ORGASMO FTMFW!!!

RandomGuy
04-03-2007, 02:06 AM
you shoulda just went around random neighborhoods kidnapping random animals and put them all in the attic with a few bags of kibbles

lolol racoons, dogs, cats, rabbits, squirrels, mexicans , etc etc they'll be like wtf when they open the attic and like 50 animals run out.

Nismo
04-03-2007, 02:11 AM
Shoulda bought that little asian kid that was forsale on here the other day for 50$. He would haunt their house and upgrade your ram

Frög
04-03-2007, 03:46 AM
lol this is great

Ed
04-03-2007, 09:14 AM
you shoulda just went around random neighborhoods kidnapping random animals and put them all in the attic with a few bags of kibbles

lolol racoons, dogs, cats, rabbits, squirrels, mexicans , etc etc they'll be like wtf when they open the attic and like 50 animals run out.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: +1 if i can

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RandomGuy again.