PDA

View Full Version : Power Mods Sleeving.

owweee
04-02-2007, 10:31 AM
anyone know where i can get my block sleeved aound the Atlanta area or do i have to get it shiped off somewhere else..?thanks

SPOOLIN
04-02-2007, 11:37 AM
you have to ship it to someone like golden eagle or benson or darton. There are shop that might have the stuff to do it, but i wouldnt trust anyone to do it except the people that designed them and their installation procedures. I recommend Golden Eagle, one: they are strong as hell, two: they are not as expensive. they also have blocks already sleeved for 950 shipped.

owweee
04-02-2007, 11:52 AM
thanks but yea that was the next thing i was going to do...

you have to ship it to someone like golden eagle or benson or darton. There are shop that might have the stuff to do it, but i wouldnt trust anyone to do it except the people that designed them and their installation procedures. I recommend Golden Eagle, one: they are strong as hell, two: they are not as expensive. they also have blocks already sleeved for 950 shipped.

SPOOLIN
04-02-2007, 03:48 PM
it usually takes 5 weeks to get it done.

owweee
04-02-2007, 04:36 PM
damn that's a long as time i thought they said something about 10 business day or something..but i guess i read it wrong...but i'll go back and do some more research..but thanks again for the heads up..:goodjob:

it usually takes 5 weeks to get it done.