PDA

View Full Version : WTF do people come up with shit?

Sack Attack
04-01-2007, 11:19 PM
I found this on the why not fab forums..........

that sucks but i got a better story - a friend of mine named lucas was comeing down here from camp lajune north caralina for spring fling and his car decided it wasent gonna work so it broke(by the way his cars name is broken which it allways is) He lost a cilinder so he was running on 7 pistons instead of 8. He rebuild it a couple of times comeing down here with basic hand tools. He got a speeding ticket and sideswiped. While down here the car broke more he had lifters and rods bent and he fixed them. He ended rebuilding the block like 15 times at least. he fixed one thing and them a nother broke. Last thing that broke was his water pump so there went a nother front of the block rebuild and then the timeing was not right so they had to adjust the distributer and thats a pain on a comero because there is no room and its on the camshaft (gay). But in the end he did not make it to spring fling because of his car and he was entered to show

the entire story can be seen here...
http://www.whynotfab.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1787

BluesClues
04-01-2007, 11:21 PM
Please fix the spelling. I quit reading because the spelling is awful!!!!

RandomGuy
04-01-2007, 11:23 PM
ok....? and?

Sack Attack
04-01-2007, 11:24 PM
how would you "rebuild" the block at least 15 times with basic hand tools between nc and fl?

RandomGuy
04-01-2007, 11:28 PM
how would you "rebuild" the block at least 15 times with basic hand tools between nc and fl?im not an expert at reading people but i'm sure he's exxagerating...

and i'm sure he didn't actually overhaul the block even once

who carries extra sets of bearings/etc with them.... let alone 15 extra sets

Sack Attack
04-01-2007, 11:30 PM
im not an expert but i'm sure he's exxagerating...

and i'm sure he didn't actually overhaul the block even once

who carries extra sets of bearings/etc with them.... let alone 15 extra sets

right..im sure he wasnt exxagerating...i think he really thinks that happened

_Christian_
04-02-2007, 01:32 AM
Please fix the spelling. I quit reading because the spelling is awful!!!!
x2

Nismo
04-02-2007, 01:35 AM
Im sorry but that little tan truck with the rims looks absolutely ridiculous

Frög
04-02-2007, 01:35 AM
huh?

_Christian_
04-02-2007, 01:39 AM
right..im sure he wasnt exxagerating...i think he really thinks that happeneddoes he do a lot of drugs?

81911SC
04-02-2007, 01:40 AM
X2, Makes me sick.:upchuck:

Sack Attack
04-02-2007, 07:09 AM

right....i guess your one of them "other" stuck up guys who thinks everyone should go buy a sports car and turbos and stuff....well NOT ME. I like a little bit of everything so if ya dont like it, click the X in the corner, or send me free money so I can park the truck and buy something else.

sirkus
04-02-2007, 07:28 AM
right....i guess your one of them "other" stuck up guys who thinks everyone should go buy a sports car and turbos and stuff....well NOT ME. I like a little bit of everything so if ya dont like it, click the X in the corner, or send me free money so I can park the truck and buy something else.
Well I think the truck looks good.. look better bagged and tucked.. but anyways

If someone has to fix the same problem 15 times, then they suck. They never actually fixed it the first time. It's probably one of those guys who take a wrench and open the hood and hit a couple parts and get back in and say it's fine.
Someone that I work with said that their camaro broke down and they caught a draft from an 18wheeler and rode for 10+miles while just coasting "With no air drag a car will roll forever" is what he said. And I even asked him if the car would even run "Hell no man, I threw a rod through my block the size of a baseball"
:no:

The Yousef
04-02-2007, 07:45 AM
i like pie!

william_jeff
04-02-2007, 07:54 AM
you always like pie, ever since ive signed up on IA you like pie, is there anything else you like?

sirkus
04-02-2007, 07:55 AM
you always like pie, ever since ive signed up on IA you like pie, is there anything else you like?
Cream pies..

william_jeff
04-02-2007, 07:58 AM
o my that is horrible, is this true

Ed
04-02-2007, 09:07 AM
Cream pies..

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: +1 if i can.

Sol-Badguy
04-02-2007, 09:13 AM
Cream pies..
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ed
04-02-2007, 09:14 AM
*tries to instigate*

i know yousef aint gonna take that...