PDA

View Full Version : Helio ocean

Marta Mike
04-01-2007, 08:53 PM
I might be posting this in the wrong section, so if so please feel free to move it.

Anyways Ive been with helio for about 3 months and im loving. My "drift" does almost everything my sidekick does, and even better its always working, and im always getting service. A few mins agon bsin around i went to helios site and saw something new coming out.......Cant wait to get my new device :D

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.engadget.com/media/2007/03/ocean_spec_v1.0.jpg

2.0civic
04-01-2007, 08:56 PM
how do you like the helio service? is it contract? i havent really heard too much about them

Marta Mike
04-01-2007, 08:59 PM
I love it. Yea its a contract, and to be honest i was really skeptical at first but the service is great. As good as i can remember i havent had a dropped call and ive yet to experience no service. Plus my phon e has a list of cool features. I really liked my sidekick, but they were always broken. I think this ocean will be much better.

2.0civic
04-01-2007, 09:01 PM
hmm..im going to research them...ive always been curious cause ive only seen one agent around gwinnett carry them

Marta Mike
04-01-2007, 09:04 PM
yea there here and there. I know all FYE's sell them. The only thing i didnt like was that i had to activate the phone and shit myself. And you have to pay your bill with a card, sometimes i like to just pay cash but since they dont have any retail stores i cant.......not that big a deal tho. Im just fat, black, and lazy-lol