PDA

View Full Version : Fuckeveryoner on IA JEWS get in the oven,.

xLSTONEx
04-01-2007, 03:50 AM
Fuck Jews!

B00STedSvT
04-01-2007, 04:52 AM
LoL..Hail YEa!!..Jews For the Lews!!

tina
04-01-2007, 04:53 AM
oh my god thats not very nice....but whatever :D

B00STedSvT
04-01-2007, 04:56 AM
Ive never liked Jews... My old neighbors were jews and they had a son that was like a year older than me..Me and him never got along and i beat him up like every other day until they moved away..He would always start it tho..Stupid Jew!

tina
04-01-2007, 04:59 AM
Ive never liked Jews... My old neighbors were jews and they had a son that was like a year older than me..Me and him never got along and i beat him up like every other day until they moved away..He would always start it tho..Stupid Jew!

LOL thats funny!
well come to think of it, it seems like their the ones that are always so fucking rich!!!!! OK FUCK THEM!

ahmonrah
04-01-2007, 05:05 AM
wow looks some someone(s) won't be a member long........

B00STedSvT
04-01-2007, 05:17 AM
Why because we're talking about Stupid ass Jews?..Oh well..If I get banned by some jew on here for talking about his stupid ass people then Fuck it..I love IA but i will just have to learn how to operate a new forums site... I think I have only met 1 jew in my life That I actually got along with...Me and him got in a fight about 2 weeks ago tho after i called him a stupid jew for backing into my friends car...Stupid Ass Jews!

tina
04-01-2007, 05:19 AM
Why because we're talking about Stupid ass Jews?..Oh well..If I get banned by some jew on here for talking about his stupid ass people then Fuck it..I love IA but i will just have to learn how to operate a new forums site... I think I have only met 1 jew in my life That I actually got along with...Me and him got in a fight about 2 weeks ago tho after i called him a stupid jew for backing into my friends car...Stupid Ass Jews!

:lmfao: :lmfao: HELL YEAH! :lmfao: :lmfao:

Echonova
04-01-2007, 08:50 AM
In before the lock.

twinj
04-01-2007, 10:09 AM
^^^ me too.

Boosted S60R
04-01-2007, 10:32 AM
fuk U!!

twinj
04-01-2007, 10:40 AM
:lmfao: hell nah

ueyedgr8tness
04-01-2007, 10:44 AM
Ok wow there just to many RAcist fucks on here And these white boy's wonder why they are starting to be the most hated race:yes:

1St they hate ppl like me Nig then they hate mex Then they say fuck the Azn MOfo and now there like Got damn those JEws cause they got more money than us WOw 2 Word for u. GROW Up!!!

Bitches

it is america and considering u or now the minority Get over it.

And damn i miss being 1-5 blk fam in my whole school cause we whoop the shi* out of all those white Kids every fucking Mon morning to start the week off right:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

cactusEG
04-01-2007, 10:44 AM
i knew some rich jew and his sister was a sex freak

uproot
04-01-2007, 10:49 AM
Ok wow there just to many RAcist fucks on here And these white boy's wonder why they are starting to be the most hated race:yes:

1St they hate ppl like me Nig then they hate mex Then they say fuck the Azn MOfo and now there like Got damn those JEws cause they got more money than us WOw 2 Word for u. GROW Up!!!

Bitches

And damn i miss being 1-5 blk fam in my whole school cause we whoop the shi* out of all those white Kids every fucking Mon morning to start the week off right:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

im sorry, could you repeat that? it could be me, but i have no idea what you just said :???: :thinking:

PhAtBoYMr2
04-01-2007, 10:50 AM
I know a couple hot jewish bitches....

ueyedgr8tness
04-01-2007, 10:52 AM
im sorry, could you repeat that? it could be me, but i have no idea what you just said :???: :thinking:

Yo dawg they got a memo hand book for ppl that dont understand the negro slane.

So if u didnt get it dont try 2:no:

uproot
04-01-2007, 10:55 AM
Yo dawg they got a memo hand book for ppl that dont understand the negro slane.

So if u didnt get it dont try 2:no:

LOL!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2007, 11:03 AM
slane.

Slang. Later, QD.

yudalicious
04-01-2007, 11:09 AM
only a couple? you haven't gone to Emory! hahaha

tony
04-01-2007, 11:12 AM

Bitches

Don't get worked up over it, I think the whole reason for this thread is for people to react like you just did. Just ignore it

twinj
04-01-2007, 11:16 AM
Seem lately everyone is speaking out on there real feelings about race.

Clegger
04-01-2007, 11:18 AM
How come there aren't any jews that play sports..... BECAUSE THEY OWN THE TEAMS!! plus you wont find any jewish people out here unless you go to NY, they are all on the west coast to get away from all the racism thats in the south. Some people here it seems like they are still living in the 1800's. I grew up on the west coast and I have lots of friends that are jewish and they aren't like what everybody makes fun of them for. plus i dont understand how you can make fun of somebody that has more money than you... likes like making fun of somebody who is smarter than you, it just makes you look more retarded

2.0civic
04-01-2007, 11:19 AM
Don't get worked up over it, I think the whole reason for this thread is for people to react like you just did. Just ignore it

im sure you are correct :)

PhAtBoYMr2
04-01-2007, 11:23 AM
Jesus was a jew

Clegger
04-01-2007, 11:23 AM
wouldn't that be funny it was switched like... all the mexicans and blacks had all the money and all the jews and homos were hardcore Gangstas making rap music and singing there reggaeton

Stormhammer
04-01-2007, 12:52 PM
I fucked a Jew once. She charged me higher than the going rate :mad:

itz a jew
04-01-2007, 12:53 PM
yeah Fuck Jews Lmao

RandomGuy
04-01-2007, 01:24 PM
yeah Fuck Jews Lmaohttp://wiki.urbandead.com/images/0/01/Queer-jew-400px.gif equals YEW

B00STedSvT
04-01-2007, 01:50 PM

Bitches

And damn i miss being 1-5 blk fam in my whole school cause we whoop the shi* out of all those white Kids every fucking Mon morning to start the week off right:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao::english: ...Who said Jews got alot of money?..I have never met a rich jew..Shit ive only met a few jews and I got more money than them...I just came in here to share my personal experience with those dumb creatures..Oh well...I'll Let the ignorant ass asian chick continue to whore the thread and make useless comments in her Wannabe ebonic Internet language...Have fun bitches:2up:

Echonova
04-01-2007, 02:09 PM
:english: ...Who said Jews got alot of money?..I have never met a rich jew..Shit ive only met a few jews and I got more money than them...I just came in here to share my personal experience with those dumb creatures..Oh well...I'll Let the ignorant ass asian chick continue to whore the thread and make useless comments in her Wannabe ebonic Internet language...Have fun bitches:2up:

The good part is with such a narrow mind, formulating your thoughts is easy isn't it:yes: .

ueyedgr8tness
04-01-2007, 02:19 PM
Slang. Later, QD.

LOl the whole point of having word like that did u not read the other post u no we be talk dif than u peeps we dont have grammer we have scrammer :goodjob:

ueyedgr8tness
04-01-2007, 02:21 PM

tHANKS i just was raised right unlike most these fools and i am very open minded So this races shi** just gets on my nuts and u no i dont like that unless its a girl:goodjob:

ueyedgr8tness
04-01-2007, 02:23 PM
have never met a rich jew..

Lol well he def wouldnt want to meet nay of my jew friends cause they be stacked with that $ and or some of the nicest ppl i no:yes:

And way more open minded than u that for sure:no:

VooDooXII
04-01-2007, 02:54 PM

I've never met a Jewish person I didn't like.

Any my Jewish friend Alli is hot as shit. :goodjob:

"B"
04-01-2007, 03:09 PM
Jesus was a jew

News flash:

Jesus was NOT a Jew.

PhAtBoYMr2
04-01-2007, 03:20 PM
News flash:

Jesus was NOT a Jew.

News flash:

http://www.jesuswasjewish.org/

"B"
04-01-2007, 03:24 PM
News flash:

http://www.jesuswasjewish.org/

News flash:

Just because it is on the internet doesn't make it true. Need an example? Check out the onebadbird thread in the call out forum.

Jesus was Christ's son, not Jewish. Is God jewish too?

PhAtBoYMr2
04-01-2007, 03:32 PM
News flash:

Just because it is on the internet doesn't make it true. Need an example? Check out the onebadbird thread in the call out forum.

Jesus was Christ's son, not Jewish. Is God jewish too?

lol

If you didn't know that jesus was jewish you need to go back to church.

sirkus
04-01-2007, 03:37 PM
Hahaha.. I have no problem with them.

tony
04-01-2007, 03:39 PM
tHANKS i just was raised right unlike most these fools and i am very open minded So this races shi** just gets on my nuts and u no i dont like that unless its a girl:goodjob:

Its the south.. just the fact that it would be considered funny is kind of :gay: You go up north its a totally different feel.. I was raised the same as you, around open minded people.

BTLFED
04-01-2007, 03:45 PM

Bitches

1) You are an idiot.
2) I have no idea WTF you just said because you are an idiot.
3) I think it is you that is the racist fuck on here.
4) This thread, just like the person that created it, is a fucking joke, stupid.
5) BTW-

"B"
04-01-2007, 03:49 PM
owned

PhAtBoYMr2
04-01-2007, 03:50 PM
burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

BTLFED
04-01-2007, 03:51 PM
And before you come up with some lame ass "You are racist" comment, I was born and raised in Southern California. I didn't even have any white friends until I moved here.

But I am sure you will call me racist anyway. :rolleyes:

"B"
04-01-2007, 03:52 PM
I loved being the minority in SoCo

BTLFED
04-01-2007, 03:54 PM
I loved being the minority in SoCo

Shit, 90% of my friends in Cali were Mexican. Hell my cousin, who I grew up with, has a mexican wife. I guess I would have to be racist against her if I was racist. :lmfao:

PhAtBoYMr2
04-01-2007, 03:55 PM
I fuck nothing but white bitches

am i a racist?

PhAtBoYMr2
04-01-2007, 03:55 PM
i hate niggers too

BTLFED
04-01-2007, 03:56 PM
I fuck nothing but white bitches

am i a racist?

Uh.....what? :lmfao:

Mark you crazy! :lmfao:

"B"
04-01-2007, 03:57 PM
Shit, 90% of my friends in Cali were Mexican. Hell my cousin, who I grew up with, has a mexican wife. I guess I would have to be racist against her if I was racist. :lmfao:

All my ex-wives are hispanic.:lmfao:

"B"
04-01-2007, 03:58 PM
Uh.....what? :lmfao:

Mark you crazy! :lmfao:

If Mark is black, that isn't racist, just standard.:lmfao:

cactusEG
04-01-2007, 03:59 PM
jews have big noses and curly hair. but im cool with them i think?? maybe ?

BTLFED
04-01-2007, 04:01 PM
All my ex-wives are hispanic.:lmfao:

WTF! How many of them do you have? :lmfao:

"B"
04-01-2007, 04:05 PM
Two, hopefully my fiance and I will be together forever. She is white, so it may just workout.

ironchef
04-01-2007, 04:13 PM
What would people say if I being a jew made a thread that said Fuck Chrisitians or Catholics or whatever? I mean seriously, these kinds of threads are just retarded, most of you just talk out of your ass without thinking whatsoever. Sure racism can be funny but to an extent.

BTLFED
04-01-2007, 04:16 PM
Two, hopefully my fiance and I will be together forever. She is white, so it may just workout.

OMG Racise! :lmfao:

PhAtBoYMr2
04-01-2007, 04:37 PM
The funny thing is Judaism is a religion not a race so in a sense it shouldn't be considered racism.

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2007, 04:42 PM

My racist ass has you beat by a mile:

My whiteness has spawned off a daughter by a black woman and a son by a Japanese female. Later, QD.

cactusEG
04-01-2007, 04:45 PM

yea right.. you say racist thing about mexicans

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2007, 04:48 PM

You seem to forget that stupidity(in your case) knows no racial boundaries. Later, QD.

BTLFED
04-01-2007, 04:48 PM

I say things about you, stupid. That's not racist. :slap:

You do realize that I have always known who you are, and are only on here because I haven't felt like banning you AGAIN yet right? Idiot. :rolleyes:

cactusEG
04-01-2007, 04:53 PM
I say things about you, stupid. That's not racist. :slap:

You do realize that I have always known who you are, and are only on here because I haven't felt like banning you AGAIN yet right? Idiot. :rolleyes:

i dont care if u know who i am.. ur the fucking dick that changed my sig :2up:

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2007, 04:53 PM

Chris, that would require common sense. Later, QD.

Extrememustang
04-01-2007, 05:00 PM
WHo watched hogan knows best with the Jews and kosher meat? Would have been funny if Hogan cooked it and said it was kosher then after they ate it said SIKE!!! It wasnt kosher at all. Also why do jews have BIG NOSES! Like Oleg sensyduk on here.

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2007, 05:05 PM
WHo watched hogan knows best with the Jews and kosher meat? Would have been funny if Hogan cooked it and said it was kosher then after they ate it said SIKE!!! It wasnt kosher at all. Also why do jews have BIG NOSES! Like Oleg sensyduk on here.

LOLOL @ your stupid post...again. Who watches Hogan Knows Best in the first place? Later, QD.

Psycho
04-01-2007, 05:07 PM
Fuck Jews!
---v

nightracer
04-01-2007, 05:08 PM
I don't care who you hate but if you hate Jews because they have more money than you, you are a looser and suck at life. And yes it is like hating somebody for being smarter than them. White people have a lot of money too, when are you going to make a thread about white folks?

BTLFED
04-01-2007, 05:32 PM
i dont care if u know who i am.. ur the fucking dick that changed my sig :2up:

I'm also the "fucking dick" that can and will ban you again, douchebag.

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2007, 05:45 PM
will ban you again, douchebag.

We all wish. Later, QD.

BTLFED
04-01-2007, 05:59 PM
We all wish. Later, QD.

What? That I ban him again? You must remember homie, this pathetic boy has nothing to do in real life but keep making up screen names thinking that he pisses us off. In reality, he is nothing but a pawn in our sick and twisted IA game. He is a joke and he will always be a joke, on here and in real life. He will never amount to anything in either world. Will I ban him again? I'm sure I will, but for now he is nothing but a tool for our amusement. A pet, if you will.

2turbo4u
04-01-2007, 06:00 PM
Can't we all just get along!

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2007, 06:07 PM
Can't we all just get along!

Hail nah. I don't drag myself down to LEVEL OF STUPID. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2007, 06:08 PM
What? That I ban him again? You must remember homie, this pathetic boy has nothing to do in real life but keep making up screen names thinking that he pisses us off. In reality, he is nothing but a pawn in our sick and twisted IA game. He is a joke and he will always be a joke, on here and in real life. He will never amount to anything in either world. Will I ban him again? I'm sure I will, but for now he is nothing but a tool for our amusement. A pet, if you will.

But of course. I mean, don't get me wrong, I do like knocking his already sub-zero self-esteem even lower. Lolol. Keep firing away. Later, QD.

ueyedgr8tness
04-01-2007, 07:55 PM
1) You are an idiot.
2) I have no idea WTF you just said because you are an idiot.
3) I think it is you that is the racist fuck on here.
4) This thread, just like the person that created it, is a fucking joke, stupid.
5) BTW-

This just made no sense at all:lmfao: :lmfao: I lived in cali for 1/2 yr came back to ATl was raised in all race towns that have no problem with each other calling me racist is like calling Tyra banks fat:no: Any 1 that no me no i date all races and get alone with all kinds of folks.

And yea my grammer Sux :yes: But who gives a shit about using it when its IA:tongue1: even thoe i do like the way most fags sit behind there screen and down every 1 and some 1 like u get off topic and starts flamming ppl that have never said sh** to them wow :no: 1 ? do u have a life?

BTLFED
04-01-2007, 08:02 PM
This just made no sense at all:lmfao: :lmfao: I lived in cali for 1/2 yr came back to ATl was raised in all race towns that have no problem with each other calling me racist is like calling Tyra banks fat:no: Any 1 that no me no i date all races and get alone with all kinds of folks.

And yea my grammer Sux :yes: But who gives a shit about using it when its IA:tongue1: even thoe i do like the way most fags sit behind there screen and down every 1 and some 1 like u get off topic and starts flamming ppl that have never said sh** to them wow :no: 1 ? do u have a life?

Again, your shit makes no sense.

Lucky DAWG
04-01-2007, 08:28 PM

wow, weak

everyone is racist to a degree, ignoring that fact is pure ignorance. Acting on it is different though. you fail to realize that stone (the thread starter) starts shit like this all the time and makes racist comments as a joke. It's not serious, so step down from your podium.

If you think that white people are the only people that have acted racist towards others, then you are sorely mistaken my friend. Time to step outside of your house and meet some real people and not watch the movie Roots as a pure basis for your argument.

White people have done wrong, Black people have done wrong, Hispanics have done wrong, Middle Easterners have done wrong, Asians have done wrong, i could keep going but i think you get the point.

You're the racist, get over it.

p.s. write your arguments so that they are legible(see the dictionary) for the rest of us

Lucky DAWG
04-01-2007, 08:30 PM

What did stone say to you to make you write that first post then. Do you know him well? just checking, because it sounds like you have a problem with getting mad at people on here who you don't know, which for most of us is the majority

cactusEG
04-01-2007, 08:33 PM

its all a game to me.. ur the one taking this all serious,look at my sig

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2007, 08:46 PM
Why is it everytime you make your worthless, gibberish posts, you have to refer everyone to your weak, soft as hail sig? We already know you aren't shit and make shit up, so why have it in your sig? Later, QD.

LilMonty
04-01-2007, 08:46 PM
Tyra Banks is fat......-ter. And Jew Gold FTW!

BTLFED
04-01-2007, 08:48 PM
its all a game to me.. ur the one taking this all serious,look at my sig

What you think and what is reality are two different things, stupid.

ueyedgr8tness
04-01-2007, 08:59 PM
What did stone say to you to make you write that first post then. Do you know him well? just checking, because it sounds like you have a problem with getting mad at people on here who you don't know, which for most of us is the majority

Its funny how u guy's use the same shit like U have no grammer :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: I done told u fags Nah i really dont if u cant read it then why u QUote me WOw!!!!

Lucky DAWG
04-01-2007, 09:01 PM
Its funny how u guy's use the same shit like U have no grammer :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: I done told u fags Nah i really dont if u cant read it then why u QUote me WOw!!!!

1) you quoted the wrong thing
2) you didn't answer the question

you want me to pitch up another one
we could go for three and make it a strikeout
please refrain from being a dumb bitch or exit now

Extrememustang
04-01-2007, 09:31 PM
LOLOL @ your stupid post...again. Who watches Hogan Knows Best in the first place? Later, QD.
Wow you and your stupid post, sorry I wasn't talking about rap or w/e.

quickdodgeŽ
04-01-2007, 09:34 PM
Wow you and your stupid post, sorry I wasn't talking about rap or w/e.

Yea. You were talking about some dumbass MTV or whatever reality crap that it figures you'd watch. Later, QD.

Lucky DAWG
04-01-2007, 09:48 PM
Yea. You were talking about some dumbass MTV or whatever reality crap that it figures you'd watch. Later, QD.

insert smartass comment***

it's on VH1, yea i'm a fag and have watched a few episodes lol

xLSTONEx
04-01-2007, 10:24 PM
Haha, I forgot I made this post, damn I was drunk. But niether the less, fuck those jews!

kmaricar
04-02-2007, 12:14 AM
Fuck JEWS!!!!

ueyedgr8tness
04-02-2007, 03:46 AM
1) you quoted the wrong thing
2) you didn't answer the question

you want me to pitch up another one
we could go for three and make it a strikeout
please refrain from being a dumb bitch or exit now

Exit now wtf bitch this aint jerryspringer:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: 1.2.3 got damn only on IA
1) u have no life
2)if u had 1 u wouldnt be on here 24/7
3)U are way way off topic
4)go get some pussy and grow up
5)u keep talking to me and i havent said shit to u in the 1st place

So now keep your post on topic with your lame ass:yes:

God
04-02-2007, 08:32 AM
only a couple? you haven't gone to Emory! hahaha

motherfucking truth.
i love living in the emory/dec area

itsjustdee
04-02-2007, 08:34 AM
OHIO STATE FTW!!!!!!!!!!

xLSTONEx
04-02-2007, 01:01 PM
OHIO STATE FTW!!!!!!!!!!
Wanna bet sexual favors on who wins the game tonight?

Lucky DAWG
04-02-2007, 02:24 PM
Exit now wtf bitch this aint jerryspringer:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: 1.2.3 got damn only on IA
1) u have no life
2)if u had 1 u wouldnt be on here 24/7
3)U are way way off topic
4)go get some pussy and grow up
5)u keep talking to me and i havent said shit to u in the 1st place

So now keep your post on topic with your lame ass:yes:

lol at you saying i have no life when you come on here to counter everything i say, HYPOCRIT

not off topic, i hooked up with a great looking chick down at PC two nights ago, so that insult didn't work out too well. And someone needs to say shit to you, or perhaps everyone on here should say shit to you because you are a moron and the gene pool needs to be cleared out

xLSTONEx
04-02-2007, 02:49 PM
not off topic, i hooked up with a great looking chick down at PC two nights ago, so that insult didn't work out too well.

I don't believe you!

HalfBaked
04-02-2007, 03:03 PM
What would people say if I being a jew made a thread that said Fuck Chrisitians or Catholics or whatever? I mean seriously, these kinds of threads are just retarded, most of you just talk out of your ass without thinking whatsoever. Sure racism can be funny but to an extent.

Not to get too serious in this thread, but in all reality there are threads and posts all the time about how anyone who believes in Jesus or God or a higher belief is stupid and shit is talked. They don't go out and say "fuck christians or catholics" but basically they are doing the same thing.

devin
04-02-2007, 03:06 PM

wow, what a dumb bitch, i read all 5 pages and the only thing that made me kind of mad was your idiotic dumb posts. you are an idiot.

cactusEG
04-02-2007, 03:55 PM
Why is it everytime you make your worthless, gibberish posts, you have to refer everyone to your weak, soft as hail sig? We already know you aren't shit and make shit up, so why have it in your sig? Later, QD.

my sig is u TRASH..

TheGodfather
04-02-2007, 04:35 PM
my sig is u TRASH..

Just some friendly advice man, you might wanna lay off QD. In my experience he's a good guy, and he is important around these forums.

You are already in the red, and it won't help your cause by pissing him off.

Not trying to piss you off, just giving you the heads up.

ironchef
04-02-2007, 05:32 PM
Not to get too serious in this thread, but in all reality there are threads and posts all the time about how anyone who believes in Jesus or God or a higher belief is stupid and shit is talked. They don't go out and say "fuck christians or catholics" but basically they are doing the same thing.Oh I know, I'm just saying in general theres no need for these kinds of threads. If a thread is religion based, but there is an intelligent discussion based around it with facts etc, then thats all good. But blatant bashing should only be reserved for noobass IA members like "The Ren", lol.

HalfBaked
04-02-2007, 05:34 PM
Yea, but ren is jewish...

ahmonrah
04-02-2007, 10:48 PM
ok...ok....

STAY UP??
no more posts from you. period. i swear to fucking god my eyes were crossing, as i tried to make sense of what the fuck your run on sentences were trying to convey.

QD? cool ass cat. and now i see he's on the same thing i'm on. i want a multicultural breeding program as well. AHMONRAH in like 15 different languages!

hope the admins dont trip. in an effort to cool this stupid shit off, i'm handing out BANGBROS PASSES:
http://aaronb:[email protected]/
http://bashen:[email protected]/
http://bballref:[email protected]/
http://bellroy:[email protected]/
http://bmw00001:[email protected]/
http://Bolthead:[email protected]/
http://borcky:[email protected]/
http://brandonb:[email protected]/
http://CF66606:[email protected]/
http://mooger:[email protected]/
http://joejrm:[email protected]/
http://Bigdog72:[email protected]/
http://august01:[email protected]/
http://magicalj:[email protected]/
http://bloblo31:[email protected]/
http://jrouten:[email protected]/
http://dmills:[email protected]/
http://insetta:[email protected]/
http://braunsta:[email protected]/
http://izzyb25:[email protected]/
http://jeremy12:[email protected]/

HalfBaked
04-02-2007, 10:57 PM
Shit doesn't work.

ahmonrah
04-02-2007, 11:15 PM
Shit doesn't work.got one just for you......check your pm's

toyman
04-03-2007, 01:47 PM

Hey ASSHOLE. You have never heard of a guy by the name of Dr Jonas Salk.
He invented the polio vaccine. So your silly ass did not get polio. Shame on him.

xLSTONEx
04-03-2007, 02:30 PM
LOL this thread has gone on to far, it was all just a joke to begin with!!!

I don't have a problem with Jews to let yall know. Just mexicans like thinkfast!