PDA

View Full Version : does anyone know ixlr8

lightspeed
03-31-2007, 06:49 PM
OK, so this guy's been PM'ing me and acting like he knows me, and hes been asking details about my car. I have no idea who this person is. Hes got like 20 posts in the past 2 years. It sounds a bit fishy to me. Can anyone vouch for this person? If not, Im wondering if someone (Mike?) can IP check this and see what pops-up.

ixlr8
04-01-2007, 01:11 AM
I know him pretty well, ask some questions it usually helps,Wow I did not know a 3rd grade chair was so small .....................

The Youngn
04-01-2007, 02:06 AM
Wow I did not know a 3rd grade chair was so small .....................
:thinking: :thinking:

lightspeed
04-01-2007, 02:15 AM
:thinking: :thinking:
Im lost on that one too... but this is what im talking about.

Psycho
04-01-2007, 05:04 PM
I know him pretty well, ask some questions it usually helps,Wow I did not know a 3rd grade chair was so small .....................
:lmfao: that was pretty funny, but...

SpooL'DGsR
04-01-2007, 05:10 PM
http://lolpuppy.com/cute-puppy/niggawat.gif (http://www.lolpuppy.com)

blackshine007
04-01-2007, 06:59 PM
I know that guy, he I see him at least once a week. He's helped me with so many projects. One of them was putting in my engine. He was nice enough to swap out the rack and pinion while I was away at work. If anyone can vouch for him, I will. I don't see what's the big deal with him anyway. Ya'll quick to turn ya's noses up on him because he has a van. So why does that mean that he has to be a cop? Why can't that be one of his company vehicles? I drive an old Ford Pickup, I guess that means I'm a redneck, right? To the people who believes he's a rat, I say fuck all of yall and the boat you came in on.

And to Lightspeed, he might actually know you because you might have ran him, and I might have been the one in the chase car filming that run. If that was the case, you really got your ass handed to you that night. Quite funny.

TIGERJC
04-01-2007, 07:00 PM
I know that guy, he I see him at least once a week. He's helped me with so many projects. One of them was putting in my engine. He was nice enough to swap out the rack and pinion while I was away at work. If anyone can vouch for him, I will. I don't see what's the big deal with him anyway. Ya'll quick to turn ya's noses up on him because he has a van. So why does that mean that he has to be a cop? Why can't that be one of his company vehicles? I drive an old Ford Pickup, I guess that means I'm a redneck, right? To the people who believes he's a rat, I say fuck all of yall and the boat you came in on.

And to Lightspeed, he might actually know you because you might have ran him, and I might have been the one in the chase car filming that run. If that was the case, you really got your ass handed to you that night. Quite funny.
Who are you again? Whens noobs are asking a lot of questions, of course the :police: :police: :police: alarm is going to go off for most people.

blackshine007
04-01-2007, 07:05 PM
Google me. I'm rarely on IA, but I always show up at the Varsity

onebadbird96
04-01-2007, 07:06 PM
i know im a noob to but this guy does sound a bit fishy.

BTLFED
04-01-2007, 07:07 PM
A n00b vouching for a n00b. That's reassuring.

BTLFED
04-01-2007, 07:08 PM
i know im a noob to but this guy does sound a bit fishy.

You are more than just a n00b. You are the IA village idiot.

CHADbee
04-01-2007, 07:08 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

very....

onebadbird96
04-01-2007, 07:09 PM

hey bro from what i have heard, that was not him you are talking about if it was your boy has a badd ass ride, and i mean fast as hell. and i dont think he ment for a noob to vouch for him i think he ment a well known person

blackshine007
04-01-2007, 07:11 PM
hey bro from what i have heard, that was not him you are talking about if it was your boy has a badd ass ride, and i mean fast as hell. and i dont think he ment for a noob to vouch for him i think he ment a well known person

Let's try that again, shall we

TIGERJC
04-01-2007, 07:17 PM
lol

onebadbird96
04-01-2007, 07:21 PM
Let's try that again, shall we
try what?

BTLFED
04-01-2007, 07:27 PM
try what?

You making a sentence that actually makes sense.

onebadbird96
04-01-2007, 07:35 PM
dude why dont you get off my nuts.

CHADbee
04-01-2007, 07:38 PM
lol @ talking shit to a person that has the right give u 10+ red bars, change ur sig to a big penis, ur location to in a mans asshole or ban u any time he wants.

blackshine007
04-01-2007, 07:48 PM
lol @ talking shit to a person that has the right give u 10+ red bars, change ur sig to a big penis, ur location to in a mans asshole or ban u any time he wants.

Wow, talk about handing over your ownership :D lol

BTLFED
04-01-2007, 07:57 PM

Dude, why don't you DIAF.

Chad speaks the gospel.

ixlr8
04-01-2007, 08:00 PM
psssst...... closer,closer remember who fixed the roof on your car cause the tree branch fell on it that was me ... shhhhhhhhh

2.0civic
04-01-2007, 08:03 PM
who the hell was that directed too lolol

LOL at the thought of BTLFED changing someones location to a mans asshole....why can i see that happening/happened to a few people before....

blackshine007
04-01-2007, 08:12 PM
who the hell was that directed too lolol

LOL at the thought of BTLFED changing someones location to a mans asshole....why can i see that happening/happened to a few people before....

It probly has :D

lightspeed
04-01-2007, 09:43 PM
LOL thats pretty funny. You certainly dont have any credibility to be vouching for people. And now I know youre full of shit too. Id love you to enlighten me on when someone "handed me my ass" :lmao: Why dont you send me a PM with some details on this. Otherwise you should probably stop making stuff up.
BTW, your buddy told me I should know him and that he has a triumph. Yes, thats right...I said a TRIUMPH. I cant even remember the last time I saw a triumph anything on the road, and certainly not one that is fast :rolleyes: Just more reasoning behind me thinking something is going on.

ixlr8
04-01-2007, 11:43 PM
oh my, oh my, over 1700 posts and can't use caution talking about my car, boo hoo at least you could buy me a box of tissues, do you drive the Mystery Machine. credible mmmmm..., I am expecting the Missionary's to come to my doorstep to give me insight. I think I will look to the sky and say your part of this and you can't leave now. are you Mormom ???

WickedIXMR
04-01-2007, 11:46 PM
oh my, oh my, over 1700 posts and can't use caution talking about my car, boo hoo at least you could buy me a box of tissues, do you drive the Mystery Machine. credible mmmmm..., I am expecting the Missionary's to come to my doorstep to give me insight. I think I will look to the sky and say your part of this and you can't leave now. are you Mormom ???
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: Speak english please

Frög
04-02-2007, 12:01 AM
You making a sentence that actually makes sense.

HAHA!

onebadbird96
04-02-2007, 12:17 AM
is this miles??????

Tank
04-02-2007, 01:15 AM
good god who cares who he is put ignore on his ass that takes care of PM's and seems everytime he post he gets flamed anyway so let him lol

Psycho
04-02-2007, 01:43 AM
You are more than just a n00b. You are the IA village idiot.
LoL :idb: :crazy: :bump: :camera:

Psycho
04-02-2007, 01:48 AM
^Ban this fuck and his noob boyfriend. What the hell is he talking about?

blackshine007
04-02-2007, 08:47 AM
is this miles??????

Yes, that is Miles

lightspeed, I never mentioned what car he might have ran you in. He has more than one I can assure you, no it wasn't the Spitfire he ran you in. You ever go on the South side of town on Sunday nites?

blackshine007
04-02-2007, 09:26 AM
^Ban this fuck and his noob boyfriend. What the hell is he talking about?

Hey Psycho, what brand of helmets did you used to wear on your way to school? I know what he posted to you don't make any sense, but let's try to make some sense of it, shall we? Ok, let's admit that when you're mocking someone, that you should at least use italics to show mockery, which in this case he didn't. Now, the average village idiot could even pick up on that but appearently, you're not that quite average. No. You're a different breed. So for you, I'm gonna break what he said down.

Ready?

oh my, oh my, over 1700 posts and can't use caution talking about my car

That is talking directly about lightspeed and his sensitivity about someone running him. The meer thought of someone using his name in a sentence "threatens" him

boo hoo at least you could buy me a box of tissues, do you drive the Mystery Machine

That reflexes on the sensativity of his (lightspeed) previous posts, for which offers some sort of consolidation, requesting for a box of tissue

credible mmmmm..., I am expecting the Missionary's to come to my doorstep to give me insight.

This means he questions his credibility, which ya'll all are at this moment being that we have low post counts and been members here for years. All that means is that we have lives with actual girlfriends and family and live normal lives, not living our lives next to a bottle of lotion and a computer screen unlike yourself. Is that why your name is Psycho, because you get out of control when you masturbate in front of the computer screen?

Moving on..

I think I will look to the sky and say your part of this and you can't leave now. are you Mormom ???

The average idiot has to have someone or something to blame, right?

I hope this helps you out, just a smidgen. I'm happy to help the slow and the retarded ;)

ixlr8
04-02-2007, 09:28 AM
hello everyone please stop by and say hello if you know me, if I am banned I still have my turbo .....mmmm aaaahhhhhhh this ia SPARTAN

Psycho
04-02-2007, 11:20 AM
Hey Psycho, what brand of helmets did you used to wear on your way to school? I know what he posted to you don't make any sense, but let's try to make some sense of it, shall we? Ok, let's admit that when you're mocking someone, that you should at least use italics to show mockery, which in this case he didn't. Now, the average village idiot could even pick up on that but appearently, you're not that quite average. No. You're a different breed.
I perfer Bell, because the straps didnt cut my chin... Well I'm glad that ixlr8 explained his post to you while his cock was in your mouth last night. Other wise, you wouldn't have been able to waste my time with your lame ass put down. If I wanted to read useless crap written by a retard with a cause, I would have picked up a copy of Oprah Magazine.

lightspeed
04-02-2007, 12:22 PM
That is talking directly about lightspeed and his sensitivity about someone running him. The meer thought of someone using his name in a sentence "threatens" him
LOL, yeah, it threatens me :jerkit: No, its more just annoying when people talk BS about "handing me my ass" when it doesnt happen. And the fact youre being sketchy about when and where doesnt lend any credibility to your claim.

I also dont understand why some people feel the need to insert random drama into the simplest fucking things. Instead of being Dr Drama and talking in obscure riddles, why would ixlr8 not just come out and say who he is and how he knows me. I dont have a desire to deal with that kind of thing. Go look at his other posts and tell me it doesnt look like some insane person posted them.

So, lets just turn over a new leaf... You and Capt Kirk stop posting up random BS about me, and Ill try to convince psycho not to come to your house and eat your loved ones :lmfao:

But seriously.... This is asinine.

Tracer
04-02-2007, 12:31 PM
Lightspeed why waste ur time with these guys? I vote BAN these guys.....

Psycho
04-02-2007, 12:56 PM
You and Capt Kirk stop posting up random BS about me, and Ill try to convince psycho not to come to your house and eat your loved ones :lmfao:

:lmao:lolz

Psycho
04-02-2007, 10:34 PM
why does MS messages keep popping up when I enter this thread?

ixlr8
04-02-2007, 11:46 PM
for the record this was a dumb post so I made it stupid, I was strait with you lightspeed, everybody almost knows my car except you I guess. I told you who I was and what I drove. I said I would see you at the Varsity but you never told me what you drove, do you think I was going to ask where there is 200 cars, is lightspeed here ? Duh and show proof that I asked anything about your car I said it was quick nothing more and what car I thought it was. I asked no mods at all. so pick on the NOOB, I don't care to know what you drive. I know my car and you do too .

onebadbird96
04-02-2007, 11:49 PM
for the record this was a dumb post so I made it stupid, I was strait with you lightspeed, everybody almost knows my car except you I guess. I told you who I was and what I drove. I said I would see you at the Varsity but you never told me what you drove, do you think I was going to ask where there is 200 cars, is lightspeed here ? Duh and show proof that I asked anything about your car I said it was quick nothing more and what car I thought it was. I asked no mods at all. so pick on the NOOB, I don't care to know what you drive. I know my car and you do too .
if you know him, how do you not know what he drives?

ixlr8
04-02-2007, 11:54 PM
who said I knew him, I might know his face I see a lot of people but don't know them on here

i saw that car in person at the 138 meet a lil while back that shit is hot and the owner is cool as fuck

superboost
04-07-2007, 07:55 PM

and i may have been the one filming said race. Hmm. maybe i should dig up the tape and post it....

blackshine007
04-08-2007, 11:48 AM
Please find that vid and post it please!!!

"B"
04-08-2007, 01:02 PM
Wow, I just read 3 pages of bullshit Impressed to say the least.