PDA

View Full Version : Ready for some runs.. "lightspeed, slowhawk, etc."

crafty
03-31-2007, 03:48 PM
No bullshit.... the car is ready... Highway runs only.. Min bet $500.. the car is a 06 C6 Z06.. you name the race (speed).. Location will be decided if anyone steps up.. All those who think your car is fast but you havn't proven shit yet, don't bother responding to this thread.. Yes this a callout to EVERYONE.. my cell is 678 791 3585

BMooreZ28
03-31-2007, 04:29 PM
No bullshit.... the car is ready... Highway runs only.. Min bet $500.. the car is a 06 C6 Z06.. you name the race (speed).. Location will be decided if anyone steps up.. All those who think your car is fast but you havn't proven shit yet, don't bother responding to this thread.. Yes this a callout to EVERYONE.. my cell is 678 791 3585
:blah: ...

TIGERJC
03-31-2007, 04:38 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: I guess racing is serious business now and is no longer fun. But seriously who bets that kind of money for roll racing

198plus
03-31-2007, 04:52 PM
I'am up hope it's running better just pm me with details :yes: :yes:

TIGERJC
03-31-2007, 04:57 PM
make sure you get it on video :goodjob:

onebadbird96
03-31-2007, 05:01 PM
hey man you better watch out for the new guy with the s/c rustang he will internet run you just ask 198plus he talked a lot of shit to and about him but when he got called out he pussed up so you might want to look out for him he talks alot of shit so just thought i would let you know

onebadbird96
03-31-2007, 05:01 PM
make sure you get it on video :goodjob::stupid: :stupid:

crafty
03-31-2007, 05:10 PM
:blah: ...

Put your money where your mouth is.. unless your scared...

crafty
03-31-2007, 05:11 PM

Yeah all the bugs are worked out now... thanks.. call me...

Eimaj
03-31-2007, 05:28 PM
hey man you better watch out for the new guy with the s/c rustang he will internet run you just ask 198plus he talked a lot of shit to and about him but when he got called out he pussed up so you might want to look out for him he talks alot of shit so just thought i would let you know

:gay:
Dude, your the one who pussed out.....WTF???

And use a period...:goodjob:

TIGERJC
03-31-2007, 05:39 PM
If yall need a camera man, just let me know b/c I will prolly be over on that side of town tonight

David88vert
03-31-2007, 05:51 PM

Come on out, you fucking pussy. I called you out, and you're the one that bitched out, fucking liar. I gave you lots of options. Let's run for real. Your GSXR vs my R1. $500 cash. No BS. You can take a day off from work for a shot at that. Let's run immediately - I have a good location. PM me now, if you can grow some balls.

OneSlow5pt0
03-31-2007, 06:05 PM
Come on out, you fucking pussy. I called you out, and you're the one that bitched out, fucking liar. I gave you lots of options. Let's run for real. Your GSXR vs my R1. $500 cash. No BS. You can take a day off from work for a shot at that. Let's run immediately - I have a good location. PM me now, if you can grow some balls.

:goodjob:

lightspeed
03-31-2007, 06:45 PM
Does anyone have a really BIG grain of salt for me to take with this callout?

If I hadnt heard all of this before, Id probably be itching to get in on this. But given the past history of crafty callouts, Im a bit hesitant to even bother persuing this.

Im busy tonight, but next weekend might work. Ill send you a PM. I really hope this isnt a waste of our time like the various other posts Ive seen from you.

On another topic...why does every thread in the killsfoum now end up being a onebadbird96 drama fest? I dont get it...

hydroshutter
03-31-2007, 07:34 PM
They'll most likely involve onebigturd someway or the other until someone comes to the marvelous conclusion of banning him.

2.3 Evo 8
03-31-2007, 07:55 PM
Hmmm....interesting.

crafty
03-31-2007, 08:04 PM
Does anyone have a really BIG grain of salt for me to take with this callout?

If I hadnt heard all of this before, Id probably be itching to get in on this. But given the past history of crafty callouts, Im a bit hesitant to even bother persuing this.

Im busy tonight, but next weekend might work. Ill send you a PM. I really hope this isnt a waste of our time like the various other posts Ive seen from you.

On another topic...why does every thread in the killsfoum now end up being a onebadbird96 drama fest? I dont get it...

I promise this is no bullshit...

shkettle
03-31-2007, 08:52 PM
crafty u got full bolt ons... and what color.
i hear the blue ones are faster.

St0lenR
04-01-2007, 02:47 AM
IA + KILLFORUM = TEH SUX0RZ

GTslOw
04-01-2007, 03:35 AM
I promise this is no bullshit...im sure this is no bs but guess what its not your car once again:gay: i bet its a yellow c6z and has a tt set up but it could be another turbo viper:goodjob:

hydroshutter
04-01-2007, 03:54 AM
im sure this is no bs but guess what its not your car once again:gay: i bet its a yellow c6z and has a tt set up but it could be another turbo viper:goodjob:

:eek: The first one was fast, is this one even faster?

iloveboost
04-01-2007, 08:05 AM
So is this your car?

"B"
04-01-2007, 09:47 AM

You stupid inbred fuck. Go ask 198plus if I pussed out. We ARE racing you dumb bastard.

I'm in Acworth now. You obviously have time on your hands. Call me today and I will meet up to *internet* race your bitch ass. Or did you sell ALL your rides now?

CALL ME TODAY you little bitch.

crafty
04-01-2007, 11:05 AM
All this shit talk... All i'm looking for is some good runs.. if all people are gonna do is hate then whats the point.. If someone wants to run then lets do it.. I'll be in Florida monday through thursday but it'll be out this weekend. The only person that has even stepped up is lightspeed.. and I think it should be a really good race.. I can't wait,..

LT1UltraZ
04-01-2007, 11:07 AM
So is this your car?

do you even have to ask..of course not :lmfao:

crafty
04-01-2007, 11:08 AM
No it's not my car... I have a coupe..

"B"
04-01-2007, 11:13 AM
No it's not my car... I have a coupe..

Talking shit/racing with a car that isn't yours is pathetic.

My aunt has a Viper, but I don't go out and talk shit about wanting to race anyone with it.

Congrats, you're new nickname is *onebadbird2*.

And before you go running off at the mouth about how you want to race me; I'm not stupid, I know my car gets squirly at 150 mph. No thanks, but atleast its MY car.

onebadbird96
04-01-2007, 11:31 AM
You stupid inbred fuck. Go ask 198plus if I pussed out. We ARE racing you dumb bastard.

I'm in Acworth now. You obviously have time on your hands. Call me today and I will meet up to *internet* race your bitch ass. Or did you sell ALL your rides now?

CALL ME TODAY you little bitch.
hey bro i did talk to him on the phone and he said that you wont race for money so hes not going to waste his time

stanger04
04-01-2007, 11:41 AM
good thread i must say.......from a simple call out to these 2 that find their way into every thread bitching about the samething......come on guys just get to it or shutup

198plus
04-01-2007, 12:09 PM
Alright if someone is trying to set up a race let them. I can tell you i have tried to set up race's with someone elses car. Tell me how many people on here have tried to set up a race with Joe Dirt's car and other fast cars. Do you think that these guys get mad hell no they love to race and they don't talk shit. So if he's got someone thats want's to race, good at least it's not keyboard racing. By the way my brother has a viper does your aunt want to run. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
Talking shit/racing with a car that isn't yours is pathetic.

My aunt has a Viper, but I don't go out and talk shit about wanting to race anyone with it.

Congrats, you're new nickname is *onebadbird2*.

And before you go running off at the mouth about how you want to race me; I'm not stupid, I know my car gets squirly at 150 mph. No thanks, but atleast its MY car.

198plus
04-01-2007, 12:11 PM
:cheers: :cheers:
good thread i must say.......from a simple call out to these 2 that find their way into every thread bitching about the samething......come on guys just get to it or shutup

"B"
04-01-2007, 12:20 PM
By the way my brother has a viper does your aunt want to run. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

lmfao, I seriously doubt it.

BMooreZ28
04-01-2007, 12:35 PM
im down. pm me when and where. this is funny as hell tho. yet again another callout from crafty but its not his car...ill also run the turbo viper....seriously

"B"
04-01-2007, 01:10 PM
im down. pm me when and where. this is funny as hell tho. yet again another callout from crafty but its not his car...ill also run the turbo viper....seriously

Whoa:ninja:

BMooreZ28
04-01-2007, 02:04 PM
Whoa:ninja:
yea so are you down for a run or should i make another thread to call you out:D

"B"
04-01-2007, 02:21 PM
I will run you if you want, but it would be a waste of gas for both of us.:cry:

BMooreZ28
04-01-2007, 02:42 PM
I will run you if you want, but it would be a waste of gas for both of us.:cry:
i dont understand....i heard your car is pretty quick. u shouldnt have a problem beating a bolt on z06

crafty
04-01-2007, 03:01 PM
Sounds good.. i'll pm you friday and let you know where..

"B"
04-01-2007, 03:11 PM
i dont understand....i heard your car is pretty quick. u shouldnt have a problem beating a bolt on z06

Where did you hear that my car was quick?

Considering that no one on here has ever met me, I don't think anyone could speak for my car except me and I, for one, have not said my car was quick.:screwy:

"B"
04-01-2007, 03:12 PM
Besides, I asked what was considered quick/fast here in another thread and no one answered.

BUGMAN
04-01-2007, 03:35 PM
Besides, I asked what was considered quick/fast here in another thread and no one answered.

Respectable to me would be in the 12's, quick would be in the 11's, fast would be in the 10's and hauling azz would be anything under a 10. Just my opinon, others will vary.

"B"
04-01-2007, 03:39 PM
Thank you for the answer. We should make a poll about this.

crafty
04-01-2007, 03:49 PM

Quick 10s fast 9s or 8s

"B"
04-01-2007, 04:06 PM
WTF???

Now how about street cars?

crafty
04-01-2007, 04:21 PM
WTF???

Now how about street cars?

Thats what i'm talking about

GTslOw
04-01-2007, 04:25 PM
Thats what i'm talking aboutyou didn't answer my question is the car yellow!!!

Stol3n
04-01-2007, 04:32 PM
there's a difference in street cars, and cars that can be driven on the street. i know plenty of 9 sec. cars that can be driven on the street but that doesn't necessarily make them "street cars"

crafty
04-01-2007, 04:42 PM
you didn't answer my question is the car yellow!!!

it's yellow... but just cause it's yellow doesn't make it faster...

ct9a gsr
04-01-2007, 07:11 PM
Is this the 1400whp+ c6z06tt that I saw pics of at some car show thingy locally?

crafty
04-01-2007, 07:35 PM
Is this the 1400whp+ c6z06tt that I saw pics of at some car show thingy locally?

LOL yeah right.. I wish...

FAHHQUE700
04-01-2007, 07:42 PM

Probably not because John won't street race. He doesn't even know who Brandon Craft - Crafty is. Plus he knows better than to call out anyone with that car, even with the state of the art traction control system that is in the car it blows through the tires through every single gear. unless its a race from 100+ a stock vette will hang with him. Somebody who is looking.... can post, dunno if he will or not....

And min 500? Even if he was up to street racing... it would be for a shit load more than a measly $500.... more like 5,000 min. He has 9 other vettes that would be better suited for street racing.

=========================================

BUT!!! I am speaking for a freind.... he would like to keep his name off the boards. DIG this coming weekend. Friday or Saturday $1000 from a dig 1/8th or 1/4 you pick. Contact me via PM. This is no joke, or bull shit games, $1000! Do not back out. Remember you said anyone... the car is a street car. So no excuses about being a full tube chassis crap, it's a street car, stock style suspension. PM me

FAHHQUE700
04-01-2007, 07:44 PM
there's a difference in street cars, and cars that can be driven on the street. i know plenty of 9 sec. cars that can be driven on the street but that doesn't necessarily make them "street cars"

You have no idea what you are talking about....:gay:

GTslOw
04-01-2007, 08:57 PM
here is some pics of the car crafty is wanting to race

GTslOw
04-01-2007, 08:59 PM
it's yellow... but just cause it's yellow doesn't make it faster...u are right the color doesn't make it faster:goodjob:

198plus
04-01-2007, 09:10 PM
Blue one's are faster.:screwy:
u are right the color doesn't make it faster:goodjob:

BMooreZ28
04-01-2007, 09:11 PM
haha. this race will never happen. i bet this guy doesnt even know crafty is using his car for call outs. crafty your a tool. get your "coupe" and lets run. otherwise keep your damn mouth shut

FAHHQUE700
04-01-2007, 09:13 PM

and look who's tahoe is behind the car.... :boobies:

lightspeed
04-01-2007, 09:34 PM
haha. this race will never happen. i bet this guy doesnt even know crafty is using his car for call outs. crafty your a tool. get your "coupe" and lets run. otherwise keep your damn mouth shut
Yo crafty...is this true? Are you calling people out with someone else's car again? Are you talking about this yellow car? If so Im going to be disappointed. Im still up for running, but I thought no games this time :???:

BUGMAN
04-01-2007, 09:35 PM
Quick 10s fast 9s or 8s

Damn man you sure have some high standards. :eek:

GTslOw
04-01-2007, 09:38 PM
Yo crafty...is this true? Are you calling people out with someone else's car again? Are you talking about this yellow car? If so Im going to be disappointed. Im still up for running, but I thought no games this time :???:yea its true he even pm'd me and said i would get a bird dog fee if i would keep my mouth shut hey crafty:2up:u are a scamming piece of shit if i had 5 dollars for every time u cried wolf i could own that c6z

crafty
04-02-2007, 08:13 AM
LOL yall are all talking about John Horny's car.. Too bad thats not the car i'm talking about.. Horny's car isn't even done yet, it's still got a huge flat spot in the middle of the rpm range.. I know all about that car.. and as soon as all the bugs get worked out of that car it should make 1700+... OH and just for the record Horny's car HOOKS well for right now it does, I rode in it a few weeks ago to help with some data logging. Horny's car is less than a mile from my house.. anyways the car i'm speaking of doesn't make near that kind of power.. I'm heading out of town so, I won't be able to respond to anything till thurs night or friday morn..

FAHHQUE700
04-02-2007, 08:43 AM
LOL yall are all talking about John Horny's car.. Too bad thats not the car i'm talking about.. Horny's car isn't even done yet, it's still got a huge flat spot in the middle of the rpm range.. I know all about that car.. and as soon as all the bugs get worked out of that car it should make 1700+... OH and just for the record Horny's car HOOKS well for right now it does, I rode in it a few weeks ago to help with some data logging. Horny's car is less than a mile from my house.. anyways the car i'm speaking of doesn't make near that kind of power.. I'm heading out of town so, I won't be able to respond to anything till thurs night or friday morn..

that's funny cause there has only been 5 people ride in the car, besides the builder/tuner. Jason the guy who detailed the car, Bart, a good friend of his (the guy who put 10 bus links on your camaro) and the rest was family. The car still has traction issues and is all over the place and there is no "flat spot" that you speak of. He doesn't even know who you are..............:lmfao:

hydroshutter
04-02-2007, 09:22 AM
that's funny cause there has only been 5 people ride in the car, besides the builder/tuner. Jason the guy who detailed the car, Bart, a good friend of his (the guy who put 10 bus links on your camaro) and the rest was family. The car still has traction issues and is all over the place and there is no "flat spot" that you speak of. He doesn't even know who you are..............:lmfao:

:eek: Another one bites the dust-ah.

"B"
04-02-2007, 10:28 AM
owned

FAHHQUE700
04-02-2007, 11:16 AM
Hurry up and post.... The race friday or saturday... 1000$ dig.... what the hell is the point and making a call out............................................... ........... ugh............... ahhh.... oh, you're going out of town....

crafty
04-02-2007, 12:24 PM

Roy is tuning it and i did ride in it.. Dumb ass.. and there is a flat spot it also breaks up real bad at low rpms... I never raced anyone named Bart nor did i lose. the only races i've lost was to the blue Z06, Dj's car cause i was off the bottle and thats it.. Funny how you know nothing about anything... lol oh and i haven't left yet... PS i'm good friends with everyone thats building that car... William, Jon, and Roy... I'm with them almost everyother day.. i WAS AT THE SHOP THE OTHER DAY WHEN HORNY CAME BY THE SHOP IN HIS JEEP RUBICON. He was with some other guy and some little boy... Damn i got owned... :lmfao:

crafty
04-02-2007, 12:33 PM
Hurry up and post.... The race friday or saturday... 1000$ dig.... what the hell is the point and making a call out............................................... ........... ugh............... ahhh.... oh, you're going out of town....

Your right what is the point when I said highway runs only.. Oh wait you can't fucking read.

FAHHQUE700
04-02-2007, 01:49 PM
Your right what is the point when I said highway runs only.. Oh wait you can't fucking read.

Alrighty then dick smuche! 30-35 roll 1000$

Tracer
04-02-2007, 02:00 PM
LOL I say that's a fair run.

iloveboost
04-02-2007, 02:05 PM
No bullshit.... the car is ready... Highway runs only.. Min bet $500.. the car is a 06 C6 Z06.. you name the race (speed).. Location will be decided if anyone steps up.. All those who think your car is fast but you havn't proven shit yet, don't bother responding to this thread.. Yes this a callout to EVERYONE.. my cell is 678 791 3585[/size][/size]

Alrighty then dick smuche! 30-35 roll 1000$

He did say any speed.

Let us know how it goes.