PDA

View Full Version : TIME TRAVEL.................WITH VIDEO PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!

quickdodge®
03-31-2007, 01:41 PM
LINK!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yuhr6nUH31k)

Later, QD.

Sol-Badguy
03-31-2007, 01:45 PM
His future self's tattoo looks to new to me..

Sol-Badguy
03-31-2007, 01:46 PM
Too new* (I can't edit on this computer.)

WhiteAccord
03-31-2007, 01:50 PM

True but it also looks a little bigger too.... I dont know.. It would be cool if this is the first step into space travel.

Sol-Badguy
03-31-2007, 01:51 PM
I wish [i]muy/i] kitchen sink was a vortex.

_Christian_
03-31-2007, 01:52 PM
those were my exact thoughts when i saw the video. looks like a hoax to me.

jR1_kS14
03-31-2007, 02:03 PM
that guy in the future was bigger than the younger guy..maybe he got fatter and his tatoo stretched?

Sol-Badguy
03-31-2007, 02:03 PM
We're saying the tattoo looks too good.

OneSlow5pt0
03-31-2007, 05:00 PM
isay,its a trick and its his dad..and they have the same tatoo

MachNU
03-31-2007, 09:20 PM
Its crap becuase if the dude meet "himself" in the future, then he wouldnt have jsut been chatting, if he wanted proof he would have been looking for newspaper, to get proofs on time and date and current evenst and stocks.

Brett
03-31-2007, 09:27 PM
Would be false.

The same matter can not occupy the same space, meaning he and his future self could not touch or it would create a paradox.

MachNU
03-31-2007, 09:33 PM
Would be false.

The same matter can not occupy the same space, meaning he and his future self could not touch or it would create a paradox.

exactly, they couldnt even see each other. Becuase if he knew what he looked like and did in the future, did he ever make a choice to do it? If he already nows how his like plays out, and he alters that just enough to change his future did he ever meet himself?

Brett
03-31-2007, 09:37 PM
As long as his future self did not see him it wouldnt affect time as we know it. But I dont see how him going under the sink would pull him into the future, unless his future self set up a time portal for his past self to come through.

But you wouldnt want to bring anything from the future back, like a newspaper, etc.. anything small like that could cause a paradox.

MachNU
03-31-2007, 09:45 PM
Video is still something? THink of it this way how did his phone work when it was nearly 40 years old? It couldnt be true becuase if he saw himself in the futre and knew what he was going to do any change he made would change the future!

GSRteg®
03-31-2007, 11:22 PM
That means that when this guy gets to be 70 he will run into his young self again. If you know what I mean do to space time continuam.

GSRteg®
03-31-2007, 11:28 PM
True, but there's different dimensions no. Maybe there are exact copies of living the same life, but in another universe! Some how they both meet at the exact time at the same place then BAM they meet. IDK but i know that it can be possible.

Would be false.

GSRteg®
03-31-2007, 11:29 PM
Well he used his phone to record not to call someone! Plus his phone didnt age as well as him either.

Video is still something? THink of it this way how did his phone work when it was nearly 40 years old? It couldnt be true becuase if he saw himself in the futre and knew what he was going to do any change he made would change the future!

GSRteg®
03-31-2007, 11:31 PM
Dont tatto's get bigger as you age and gain extra pounds skin stretches u know!

True but it also looks a little bigger too.... I dont know.. It would be cool if this is the first step into space travel.

GSRteg®
03-31-2007, 11:34 PM
Yes, he meets himself its called space time continuam! When his 70 he will meet his younger self if its really true.:goodjob:

exactly, they couldnt even see each other. Becuase if he knew what he looked like and did in the future, did he ever make a choice to do it? If he already nows how his like plays out, and he alters that just enough to change his future did he ever meet himself?

BKgen®
03-31-2007, 11:35 PM
this is bullshit, because in all this he failed to mention one key aspect to time travel:

a flux capacitor.

OneSlow5pt0
03-31-2007, 11:38 PM
this is bullshit, because in all this he failed to mention one key aspect to time travel:

a flux capacitor.

or a deloren:goodjob:

TheGodfather
03-31-2007, 11:41 PM
Anyone know where I can get the acid this guy was trippin on?

BKgen®
03-31-2007, 11:46 PM
or a deloren:goodjob:

:werd:

MachNU
04-01-2007, 09:07 AM
Yes, he meets himself its called space time continuam! When his 70 he will meet his younger self if its really true.:goodjob:

No becuas he he really met himself in the future that means nomatter what he does is that at exactly that point andtime he will meet himself. But if he talked to himself and found out how his life was going to be like, and changed any aspect of that, then that means he may not really meet himself in teh future which means he never met himself in the past! :goodjob:

ISAtlanta300
04-01-2007, 01:20 PM
No becuas he he really met himself in the future that means nomatter what he does is that at exactly that point andtime he will meet himself. But if he talked to himself and found out how his life was going to be like, and changed any aspect of that, then that means he may not really meet himself in teh future which means he never met himself in the past! :goodjob:

What would have happened if his future self decided to kill the present self...?

RandomGuy
04-01-2007, 01:24 PM
What would have happened if his future self decided to kill the present self...?nothing since they live in seperate dimensions.

ISAtlanta300
04-01-2007, 01:31 PM
But wouldn't he just like 'dissapear' from the present? And wouldn't he die too, since he killed his "past" self? with his "past" self dead, the future self would have no future.. he is dead.

BTLFED
04-01-2007, 01:40 PM
This thread is making my head hurt.

I'm going to go drive at 88 mph.

PhAtBoYMr2
04-01-2007, 02:47 PM
I call bullshit, How the fuck is he just supposed to travel through time?

get real folks.

MachNU
04-01-2007, 03:42 PM
But wouldn't he just like 'dissapear' from the present? And wouldn't he die too, since he killed his "past" self? with his "past" self dead, the future self would have no future.. he is dead.

Exactly....sinc he nows what hes going to be in the future and by accident changes that future, then did he ever really meet himself?

sirkus
04-01-2007, 04:19 PM
Anyone know where I can get the acid this guy was trippin on?
:stupid:

Brett
04-01-2007, 08:40 PM
What would have happened if his future self decided to kill the present self...?

In theory he would create a paradox due to then he never exsisted and wasnt around to kill himself in the future.

PSINXS
04-01-2007, 08:58 PM
As long as his future self did not see him it wouldnt affect time as we know it. But I dont see how him going under the sink would pull him into the future, unless his future self set up a time portal for his past self to come through.

But you wouldnt want to bring anything from the future back, like a newspaper, etc.. anything small like that could cause a paradox.
thanks Doc

-Marty